Reese Witherspoon Takes Flight After Sunday Family Lunch

Reese Witherspoon Takes Flight After Sunday Family Lunch

Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth go out for lunch with the kids at the Tavern Restaurant on Sunday afternoon (October 27) in Brentwood, Calif.

The married couple was joined by her kids Ava, 14, and Deacon, 10, as well as their 13-month-old son Tennessee.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Later in the day, Reese changed into a black sweater and jeans to catch a departing flight out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

FYI: Reese is wearing Westward Leaning sunglasses.

20+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon having lunch and catching a flight…

reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 01
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 15
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 16
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 17
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 18
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 19
reese witherspoon takes flight after sunday family lunch 20

A few Bloody Mary’s for Reese at Lunch?

sexiest dog alive @ 10/28/2013 at 8:40 am

her husband looks like a perv!!

richfishes25 @ 10/28/2013 at 9:02 am

For wealthy singles who are looking for love, Our members include Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.0rg____ now!
sdfsdfd

I cannot look at Reese the same way I used to since her remark to the policeman “Do you know who I am”. People that think that highly of themselves is a Big turn off, to me now she is nothing.

xcbxceryj76867 @ 10/28/2013 at 10:29 am

Welcome to———- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.0rg ——–The best and largest Interracial dating site for Black Men Dating White Women or White men Seeking Black Women online! Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join us everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.. If you are single , Try a try.
cvncvn

Reese looks awful in those light colored jeans. After all of those shopping trips, she needs one more. It looks like the parents finally bought Tennessee a decent pair of shoes. Deacon, only ten years old and already looking fine. Both the older kids take their good looks from their father. Lucky kids.

Flys back to get photograhed as a hard working mother, pervy contract boozer druggie carries kid to look involved and like he gives a shizz with his bish cuffs and stank feet and the other two kids are like Whaaaa?

Don’t like her anymore. She doesn’t like the baby, always distant from him.

@Goddess:
Yes, both are beautiful kids. Ava has got her father’s lips and face of shape, good for her. :)

{{{hick up}}} @ 10/28/2013 at 4:31 pm

These two are ugly and fake as fcuk!

Looking at picture #2 of dude carrying kid. I have to say that the kid looks NOTHING like dude! Blonde hair, blue eyes, Greasey Reesey’s chin, nose. Curious to find out who the actually bio father is.

give it up already @ 10/28/2013 at 7:14 pm

That baby has his father’s exact mouth and nose. Whoever said it isn’t his kid is totally making things up. What kind of crazy does it take to create an imaginary life for a not famous person you have never met?

I Know Them @ 10/28/2013 at 10:55 pm

That kid is Witherspoon’s not Toth’s! and the mouth and nose is Witherspoon’s!

give it up already @ 10/29/2013 at 6:56 am

You don’t know them you crazy moron.

give it up already @ 10/29/2013 at 6:57 am

You don’t know them you crazy moron.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/29/2013 at 3:02 pm

Fine to see them all together now !
Well, … ah… not really all together now, cuz´
there is one person missing: Ryan, yep ! Cuz´ he´s the father of Ava and Deacon.
***
I really believe, that Jim is the father of Tennessee, cuz´ Tennessee has the same mouth, yep. Well, somehow the underlip of Tennesse looks like the underlip of Ryan, too.
But … ah … I think that´s only a coincidence, yep ! Ryan is not the father of Tennessee, yep ! It´s Jim, yep !
***
And I´m not the father of Tennessee, cuz´ I´ve not been abducted by aliens and Reese has not been abducted by aliens – for the aliens experiments. Although I must confess, that I cannot prove, that I´ve not been abducted by aliens to 100%. Hypotheticly there is a probability of 1 to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 left, that I´ve could have been abducted by aliens and Reese, too. But this probability is very very little, yep! Nearly the same like 0. And anyway, most people do not believe anything about these UFO-abduction-stories.
And I´m very sceptical, too. The probability is much more higher, that a secret agency of the USA is still making mind-control-experiments and genetic experiments with Americans and other people all over the world (ever heard of black helicopters and MIB?) and that they create a camouflage by saying, that the abductions have been made by aliens.
***
In case if Tennessee is the result of an experiment by aliens or a secret agency of the USA and I was the father, then I would be very proud, yep !
***
I´ve dark-blue-grey eyes. I´ve a big underlip, too. I´ve a little scar at and a little bit above of my left eyebrow. My hair is black.
Of course, I guess that Reese has a little scar, too. She had her crash with a car while jogging. Her scar was at the left eyebrow, too – but more above of her left eyebrow than my eyebrow. (if there is still her scar).
In case if Tennessee has this scar, too, then it could be the scar of Reese. But then it´s more above of his left eyebrow.
***
Whatever…the bio father of Tennessee is Jim, no doubt !
***
Reese looks gorgeous in her Blue jeans, yep ! Makes me happy to see her smile ( picture 6).
***
1000-SUNS-POWER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRReeseIsAnAngel, yep !
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/30/2013 at 3:03 pm

I like Reese´s new “Wild”-picures on “whosay”.
Especially “Let´s cross that river” and “The Bridge”, yep !
And the tree is fantastic, too ! Good choice, Reese !
***
1000-SUNS-POWER FOREVERRRRYouAreASunshineForMyHeart, yep !
***
And like the romantic moon, too – at the same time !
***