Leonardo DiCaprio Dines Out with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio Dines Out with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio takes his girlfriend Toni Garrn out for a dinner date at the Little Door restaurant on Tuesday (October 29) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actor and 21-year-old model both kept low profiles as they exited the restaurant separately and headed to his valeted car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

In case you missed it, check out Leonardo in his brand new trailer for his upcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street – the film has just received a release date of December 25! We can’t wait to check it out!

leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 01
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 02
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 03
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 04

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 838 » Show All

@pregnant? did she ever go shoot VS swim?

@What's next @ 10/30/2013 at 2:54 pm

He is more protective with his relationships, not with friends. We all know that.

pregnant? @ 10/30/2013 at 2:56 pm

@POP have no idea. Why?

You’re absolutely right. It is wrong and it must be hurtful but I, like others, don’t understand either why that makes a girl a victim if she puts up with this behaviour again and again. No way she didn’t knew this was coming in the first place and this is certainly not the first time he’s treating her like this. If you feel victimised you must be feeling miserable being in a certain situation. What are you implying, that she doesn’t have the guts or power to tell him he’s treating her badly or the courage to walk away? I really don’t think that’s the case. She seems to feel fine wherever she’s at. Her social media is proof of that.

@Leo's PR posing as fans @ 10/30/2013 at 2:58 pm

I don’t care what crap you Leo fans throw at me. Toni is a beautiful girl and she deserves respect, women deserves respect, period. Leo is a disrespectful old man who need to grow up. My opinion is mine and it won’t change.

how people who said they would avoid talking about his personal life suddenly leave the other thread to the flies in favor of this with Toni. Obviously to comment on a date he had with his girlfriend is more important than the new movie he will launch with Martin Scorsese.
#prioritiesLOL

@pregnant?: she’s pregnant with triplets. One is Leo’s, one is from Milan and the other from Lukas.

It’s so funny how Toni is a. ‘Victim’ and Leo is an ‘abuser’ now. He has been doing the same thing for years, he is not forcing anyone to date him, famous models turned him down, one of his girlfriends walked away after just 3 months. But now, poor little Toni is a victim. :eyeroll: What does she have to lose if she walks away? The only thing that makes her relevant outside high fashion.

@pregnant? i was just wondering. i thought it was weird she didnt go shoot VS swim, from what i could see from Watts page anyway. definitely in no way concluding she is pregnant now, but I just found it a bit odd, and the thought came into mind.

Lol. She doesn’t look pregnant to me in that half midriff baring thing she wore to the Armani event tbh.

@@What’s next:

Protective of what? Not her.

Black sharpie @ 10/30/2013 at 3:01 pm

I don’t think this is emotional abuse it’s just strange. Leo has also had a problem with paparazzi taking his pic. Honestly, he seems uncomfortable having his pic taken at photocalls and red carpets.
Maybe he doesn’t want to be photographed with a woman because he doesn’t want the woman to use him for publicity. Her Instagram pics are her way around this.
What I do ‘t get is why she always looks sad when she is with him and she looks happy in pics with her friends. ?!
I am surprised he didn’t go to the Lakers game last night.
I don’t think he would be stupid enough to let her get pregnant. If he wanted to get a woman pregnant, it would have already happened(I think Bar would have been willing). I just think a pregnancy now would bring a lot of backlash in the press. It would also open him up to an ugly financial situation with her. JMO

your dark side is showing, l.

@Funny:

This is probably part of the promotion.

What's next @ 10/30/2013 at 3:05 pm

@114 I know! Protective of himself she means. But he’s ashamed of his girlfriends.

pregnant? @ 10/30/2013 at 3:05 pm

LOL, I was joking. You guys have no sense of humor.

Part of the promotion? Leaving a restaurant separately with your girlfriend? Could you elaborate?

@Leo's PR posing as fans @ 10/30/2013 at 3:06 pm

@selfie: Yep Toni is a promo tool.

I was just saying, toni not shooting for VS swim was weird. Either shes pregnant or they don’t want her anymore! lol and it looks like she isnt going to castings either. maybe she is done with VS?

Black sharpie @ 10/30/2013 at 3:12 pm

Bellazon mentions that Newspusher has a video showing them leaving the restaurant but they refer to his Victoria Secret girlfriend as Kat Torres!!! I wasn’t play the video.
Too funny!
I wonder why Kat Torres name keeps coming up!? If pretty much been widely refuted that she is not his girlfriend.

WOWS promotion began. Better articles BS saying she is the one because they like the same sport than articles talking about a single playboy in his forties with no wife or kids.

@POP:

Maybe she is busy being a lapdog.

Did you see the Wolf promo in the write up with these pics? The second trailer is out, but what else is there for sites like JJ to write about? They love couples pics. These pics say “I have a steady girlfriend, I’m taking her to dinner like a good boyfriend, but I’m private like a serious actor and by the way I have a new movie coming out.” He gets to have his cake and eat it, too. I could be wrong.

@POP:
None of the VS models seem to be very busy with VS if you look at their social media accounts. Maybe later this week or next week.

Black sharpie @ 10/30/2013 at 3:16 pm

She went to Lanzarote for a shoot. Maybe that was VS Swim??
Did she do VS Swim last year?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 838 » Show All