Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leonardo DiCaprio Dines Out with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio Dines Out with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio takes his girlfriend Toni Garrn out for a dinner date at the Little Door restaurant on Tuesday (October 29) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actor and 21-year-old model both kept low profiles as they exited the restaurant separately and headed to his valeted car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

In case you missed it, check out Leonardo in his brand new trailer for his upcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street – the film has just received a release date of December 25! We can’t wait to check it out!

leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 01
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 02
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 03
leonardo dicaprio dines with toni garnn after new wallstreet trailer 04

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 15 6 7 [8] 9 10 1138 » Show All

i said the exact same thing earlier- he just goes for the easy stuff because he couldn’t handle or have the courage and balls for a real relationship. C’mon dicaprio i dare ya—-i believe you couldn’t do it! hahaha ;)

@####:
I don’t know, I’m just not sure if at this point Leo really needs a reason to promote his movies or not. People thought Gatsby would be a big flop and look how much money that made. He’s practically Hollywood royalty at this point, and is considered one of the last few actors that can get people to see movies with his involvement alone. Like many have said Toni isn’t even being talked about much and some think he’s already dating that Kat model, I don’t really think he picked her just to help promote his new movie. JMO

@LOL42:
Bradley is creepy with Suki especially when he was leading Lolita to her in a park…
But gotta give props to him for atleast not looking like he’s embarrassed to be seen with his young model gf. Its hilarious he claimed Jennifer Lawrence was young enough to be his daughter and now is dating someone younger than her!

well she’s his type alrighty— she’s better looking than bland toni but you can tell superficial as all of them!

@HAHA12:

It was a flop critically though.

@Amy:
I know but people were expecting it to flop box office wise more than anything esp since it was released a week after Iron Man 3. People already knew the movie would not be good with Baz’s involvement as well as the usage of rap music and over the top visuals in the trailers.

@HAHA12:

Oh I absolutely don’t think he picked her to promote WOWS but these reporters get wind of these threads on JJ, Lainey, etc. You can’t tell me that when they know they are going to be interviewing Leo for this movie that they’re not doing their research. Things are going to be said on TV, in mags, etc. putting Leo in a negative light and like everyone says comparing him to Belfort.

I think the only thing that sold Gatsby was Leo’s look in the movie. That good old baby face.

LOL! bankable actor right.

@HAHA12:

But Leo did really promote it though. They had the huge promotions in NYC and then Cannes and I’m sure a lot of that helped push the movie to making the money it did.

@also…:
Definitely. I read on a box office mojo site or something most of people who went to see Titanic were the audience that largely made up Gatsby’s money. People wanted to see Leo look pretty and in another charming role again.
@####:
Oh ok I understand what you mean better. It would probably look worse if he were to break up with Toni before the movie releases, right? But at the same time, there’s no way he would take her to the premiere if he can’t even look comfortable next to her outside of a restaurant. Which makes me think this relationship is not really that serious and people are getting too outraged by both Toni and Leo. Neither are perfect but it seems Toni is fine putting up with Leo’s ways, what’s with all of the talk of her being a victim? I do feel bad for her but at the same time she still has chosen to stick with him and follow his orders, so maybe she’s not hurting as much as some think.

@####:
He didn’t really go on talk shows except a morning one tho, right? It was mostly Carey and Tobey that worked the circuit and sold their movie. Leo doesn’t really seem to like late night talk shows and stuff. But he didn’t even have to promote it much IMO, because his involvement helped it make the money it did. Besides the soundtrack of course.

not with toni @ 10/30/2013 at 6:27 pm

@Amy:
The Great Gatsby movie was full of opulence(normally)
Also talented Carey was not the right “Daisy Buchanan” looks-wise especially with Leo as the one who was madly in love with her supposedly
The trailer was repelling and the main reason(along with a few others) why i didn’t go to watch this particular movie and i’m not very sad about this lol.

Dailymail @ 10/30/2013 at 6:27 pm

No article with Leo and Toni ?

Nobody Important @ 10/30/2013 at 6:28 pm

She looks sad, pretty girl, she deserves to be happy. I hope she finds happiness. Leo is Leo. Men like Leo have everything they want, so they do whatever they want.

@HAHA12:

I don’t know that it’s really going to matter if he breaks up with her before or after the movie releases. And I absolutely agree with what you said that if he can’t be seen with her outside of a restaurant, he is definitely not going to be seen with her at the WOWS premiere!

And it may not be a serious relationship to either of them but I think he makes her look foolish. I would be horrified if my “boyfriend” treated me the way he treats her. You have to have really low self-esteem to not care that the guy who you are supposed to be dating exits a restaurant before you with his bodyguard and leaves you to exit alone. And of course, this is not the first time he leaves her behind while he protects himself.

But you’re right, it’s what she has chosen so I guess this treatment is what she deserves. I also cannot feel sorry for someone who probably thought that dating Leo would be a huge boost for her and it’s totally backfired on her.

@####:
Leo is not perfect obviously and I don’t need to list reasons because it’s all been pretty much covered in the previous pages but I guess that’s just how he is. If Toni really was so bothered by it, wouldn’t be she call it quits? She is still so young and is attractive enough to get any guy she could want really, yet she chooses the almost 40 but forever 22 year old with a serious reputation as a modelizer and douche to his gf’s. It just makes me question if she really is that affected by what he does like many on here think or if she ambivalent about the whole thing. They strike me more as friends with benefits than a serious couple.

@HAHA12:

He did Good Morning America but it was also to promote his charity auction. And he never does the late night talk show circuits anymore.

I think he avoids anything that he would have to show some personality for! LOL

not with toni @ 10/30/2013 at 6:43 pm

@####:
I don’t think so. He just wants to avoid all these awkward questions about his life and the comments about his age especially in interviews.

@not with Toni . You are right and i predict in the future he will avoid many interviews as he grows older and keeps up this lifestyle

@HAHA12:

Maybe she really likes him and thinks if she stays with him long enough he’ll change? I mean she drops those hints on her twitter and instagram when she’s with him and that to me says she likes him and wants people to know she’s with him but I could be wrong.

@not with Toni something else, if he doesn’t want to be seen with her(he wears the hat)
then how come paparazzi spot them?
Maybe Toni-or toni’s environment calls the paps. Could it be the case?

not with toni @ 10/30/2013 at 7:08 pm

@sarina:
It’s really hard to tell ‘cos they don’t hang out as a couple that much.
She drops many hints and she is clingy and provocative on the social media accounts, but it’s too early to brand her as fame hungry
girlfriend.

@sarina: It`s LA. Paps are everywhere. And I guess they get tips from waiters or other workers ( maybe even guests ) about celebs. It`s easy to get photographed in LA than in NYC. And of course someone can call them. But if she or someone around her called them would she looks this miserable? It`s not just that she is not smiling but she looks downright miserable. Just as she was leaving that Halloween party on Friday.

not with toni @ 10/30/2013 at 7:14 pm

“It`s easy to get photographed in LA than in NYC”
Really? i remember we had some convo here maaaaaaany threads ago and i was saying exactly the same thing yet one agressive poster here was attacking me saying” Do you have any idea how much easier it is to get paped in in nyc thatn LA ” and all these bullsh*t. lol (i remember that agressive poster)

Pages: « 15 6 7 [8] 9 10 1138 » Show All