Michael Fassbender: I Never Thought I Was Good-Looking!

Michael Fassbender: I Never Thought I Was Good-Looking!

Michael Fassbender gets up close and personal for Elle UK‘s December 2013 issue, on newsstands now.

Here’s what the 36-year-old The Counselor star had to share with the mag:

On not thinking he’s good looking: “I’ve never really thought of myself as good-looking. I think of myself as, you know, all right. I used to have bad acne as a teenager, so all of this is a bonus now, the fact that I don’t have pimples anymore. My hair was also, you know, unfortunate. I had really long hair. I mean, I tied it back most of the time, but I had all these frizzy bits coming off the top.”

On his knowledge that women love him: “I’m not oblivious to it. It’s not like I think I’ve become more charming or good-looking overnight. But, no, I haven’t lost any respect (for women). I’m an all right judge of character, so you can figure these things out.”

For more from Michael, visit ElleUK.com. Bigger cover inside…

michael fassbender covers elle uk december 2013 01

Jesse Grant/Getty

living in a box @ 10/31/2013 at 12:36 pm

at least you have a talent. a talented actor.

He is the hottest.

csfw12367 @ 10/31/2013 at 1:06 pm

To me he’s like Daniel Craig. Not classically handsome by any means but he’s got a swagger that just makes him awesome. Plus unlike most of Hollywood he is talented.

He’s right. He’s average looking. But, seeing someone’s business in a film ( Shame) is bound to change some opinions of him lol. He’s a talented actor and he’s intelligent. That sexy beats physical beauty every time, although from the neck down he’s better than average. ;-)

He’s right…he’s not that good looking… but he’s very charismatic and talented, which are just as important for an actor.

omg he is the hottest!

He’s cray cray! He is insanely hott!

Kristina Hoksa @ 11/07/2013 at 10:35 am

He’s been spotted in New Zealand with Madalina Ghenea, Gerard Butler’s ex-gf. Pics here. It’s her because that same coat in other pics have been ID’d. Most hate her guts but she’s beautiful. Gerry’s fans hated her because he loved her. Now she’s moved on to Fassy.

Madalina Ghenea is a liar, fameho, social climber. Leo, A Brody, Gerard, and now Fassy. Oh, she was in love with some soccer player also. Extremely beautiful, plastic but very obvious. She wants her name in spotlights. Hey maybe she can get pregger with this one. Fassy better be careful. I thought he was smart. Guess he doesn’t care.

MadIsALiar @ 11/08/2013 at 3:28 am

Madalina lied that she could sing to get roles. She lies about her age. Real birthday is 8-8-87. Famous for using her contract boyfriend Butler to get PR. Fb their whole “relationship”. Maybe that was their contract. Mads eye candy and a manipulator. The men salivate. The perpetual Casting couch girl. Fassy probably told her if she advertises on her fb too much he won’t stick around. He doesn’t need her to improve his image. He can get any role he wants unlike Butler.

@MadIsALiar: Can’t see a man like him get manipulated. Back in Jan 2012, He reunited with an ex , actress Leasi Andrews, who obtained a restraining order against Michael back in 2010 because he allegedly beat her. Weird? Hey maybe that is why MG is really not displaying the relationship on her fb. I think he just has to do her. She wants attention as arm candy long enough to land another acting bite.

Michael Fassbender reunited with an ex this week. That is not unusual. What is unusual is that the pair just about had sex in a chair at a bar before moving back to Michael’s hotel suite. What is more unusual is that the woman, actress Leasi Andrews, obtained a restraining order against Michael back in 2010 because he allegedly beat her. Oh he also dragged her alongside their car and to top things off nicely he burst an ovarian cyst. This sounds like a real charmer so I can see why you would want to hook up again. Nothing like living on the edge and waiting for that next beating. -CDAN jan 2012

Gay Butler Fans @ 11/08/2013 at 11:25 pm

go home

@Gay Butler Fans: If u were a true Fassbender fan, u would know he can take care of himself. The the girl has got game, she will be tossed at his pleasure. It is not so complicated like it was for Butler.

Kristina Hoksa @ 11/10/2013 at 6:11 pm

@Gay Butler Fans: I am not gay. Just want Gerry to know I want to be his next girlfriend and maybe he’ll marry me now that MG has moved on to Fassy.

PerfectCouple @ 11/10/2013 at 8:29 pm

Fassbender sticks with women who are easy. He doesn’t really chase. He doesn’t really care as long as his needs are met. MG is manipulative enough to stick to him in NZ so she can cash out with another acting role and a stroll on the red carpet in the next award season. Same game, except she is not advertising so openly. She is just throwing morels to the media. Oh, how he is enjoys getting played.

CapriPascalV @ 11/12/2013 at 11:08 pm

So Pascal V is back in the picture. He and Madalina will have fun luring Fassbender to Capri Film Festival. Does he know he is being stirred? Does he care? Let the games begin.

Mads wants Fassy’s baby. It will insure her pap fix and his money.

When do pics show up in remote film locations where Fassy is?

When Ghenea calls them.

MADALINA GHENEA IS WIFE RONNI MADRA .HE IS FRIEND OF GERARD BUTLER.
MADALINA AND RONNI HAVE CHILDREN.

Madalina Gehena is well known ES.CORT and Ppros.ti.tu.e in Italy & Romania.