Britney Spears' 'Perfume' Full Song & Lyrics - Listen Now!

Britney Spears' 'Perfume' Full Song & Lyrics - Listen Now!

Check out this first listen of Britney Spears‘ new song “Perfume,” which she just released on her Facebook account!

“This is like sharing a piece of my heart Listen to Perfume now! Pre-order Britney Jean + get Perfume tonight at 12:01am ET on iTunes” the 31-year-old entertainer wrote on her Facebook page after releasing the song.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Britney Spears’ new song???

Britney Spears – “Perfume”

Click inside for the lyrics to “Perfume”…

Do I imagine it, or do I see your stare
Is there still longing there?
Oh I hate myself, and I feel crazy
Such a classic tale
Current girl friend, ex girlfriend, I’m trying to be cool
Am I being paranoid, am I seeing things?
Am I just insecure?

And while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you
I gotta mark my territory

I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume
I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells your perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume

I wanna fill the room, when she’s in it with you
Please don’t forget me
Do I imagine it, or catch these moments
I know you got history

But I’m your girlfriend, now I’m your girlfriend trying to be cool
I hope I’m paranoid, that I’m just seeing things

I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells your perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I just heard Perfume.
It’s such a BEAUTIFUL song.
and I can’t believe the song can be that kind of sweet.
All that i can say is Perfume is AMAZING.
She made my day soooo happy <3

not THIS is a song! i love it!

Beautiful! I got chills. Her natural singing voice is perfect for this.

Renzyfied @ 11/03/2013 at 8:04 pm

One of her best vocals to date. 9/10 stars

amazing!!
i like Work Bxxch but Perfume is so much better!

one of the songs of the year – william orbit and sia! you go britney!

She wrote this song with Sia! She sounds beautiful, like an angel. Haters, so she can’t sing? Have a seat please.

All that money and she can’t hire a decent graphic artist for her covers? They all look like cheap Walmart bargain shelf crap.

Collaborating with SIA is like collaborating with SUCCESS!

mikka tatto @ 11/03/2013 at 8:36 pm

@Anna:
I couldn’t agree with you more

@Red Head: Got nothing bad to say about the song, cos its brilliant, so you take cheap shots at the album art? Do you HAVE to spread negativity? Why are you such a bitter person? Try learning to love and letting go of unresolved issues, will do you well in life. Bi*ch.
The slayage of this song is too damn high!

BEAUTIFUL AND SAD SONG! PERFECT!

The real perfume gurl ain’t so pretty lol

She doesn’t sing,dance,perform,nor write the album’s songs…nice try.You’re defending a FRAUD,people.The photoshopped,auto-tuned Britney is very different from the real Britney.She doesn’t even write her songs,and never wrote them.Wake up!
And no,she’s NOT back and never was.She went away years ago and her handlers forgot to tell her.Remember that her own parents said she was not capable of deciding anything in her life and was mentally incapable.Wake up!!!!!And this song is not even hers…someone wrote it for her,as usual.lol

@truth: woah you are so mean!!!! >.< I like the song. Who cares about the cover or herself? It's the song!!

IdiotPolice @ 11/03/2013 at 9:01 pm

@truth: You just know Britney sooooooooo well, don’t you? Please tell us more.

grapevine @ 11/03/2013 at 9:09 pm

I guess it’s embarassing for some people to say they like an artist like Britney. But from love to hate there’s just one step.

@truth:

Britney has NEVER taken credit for something she didn’t write or produce unlike other artists like *cough* Beyonce *cough*. She has always remained honest and given credit where credit is due. Please take your crap elsewhere.

The song is truly amazing. I think this is the first time we’ve seen Britney being stripped down and vulnerable and I think a lot of people can relate to this unlike her previous songs about getting it down on the clubs’ dancefloors. Bravo Britney! Can’t wait for the rest of the album. I feel like this would be a true reflection of where she is in her life right now. Even though she’s one of the most famous and successful people in the world, I feel that a lot of people can relate to her and where she’s coming from, regardless of her talent when compared to her colleagues in the business.

BRITNEY - FRAUD BIPOLAR MESS @ 11/03/2013 at 9:29 pm

Britney Spears is a fraud. She can’t sing and never could. Her dancing was alright but she was just a cheap version of Janet Jackson. JustJared is being nice to Britney Spears because there is a video online showing her real true singing when she performed at one of her concerts a few years back and it is horrible. The audience heard the lipsycning version and the mic recorded her true singing voice and my god this woman is a fraud. Britney Spears is a joke. Her fans are so delusional and her money hungry family, papa spears is just like the Jacksons. Britney Spears is mentally ill and has Bipolar. The news media is covering up for her. If daddy ever loses the control over Ms. Spears, all hell will break loose. She’s really bat **** crazy. She has to take her medication every single day. She’s done some radio interviews in the past weeks and some radios station hosts are saying Britney Spears is spaced out and dead in the eyes. The girl is gone. This Vegas shows coming up will put the nail in her coffin because Britney Spears has no talent and never did. Her looks are gone and she was photoshopped in her new video in a major way. JustJared did not show this or the newly discovered video of her true singing voice which is horrific. Britney Spears is a big FAKE. The song you are listening to is all Studio magic baby.

@Jen J.: of course I can relate myself to Britney in some aspects of her life and this is no joke. Not in her crazy years but when she’s a nice girl/woman and more, more stuff…

It’s a pretty song but her voice, YIKES!

@BRITNEY – FRAUD BIPOLAR MESS: For the love to hate shut up please. Who do you think you are?

BRITNEY - FRAUD BIPOLAR MESS @ 11/03/2013 at 9:39 pm

@Jen J.: I disagree with you. Her fans are getting older and the young kids only know her from the crazy things she’s done like shaving her head, locking her kids in the bathroom for hours and being put on a mental hold evaluation because Britney Spears is nuts. She can not compete with Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna and the others. Watch and you will see. Britney Spears will fade away in this crowd. Times are hard and people are not going to waste there hard earned money on this no singing, robot dancing woman. The only thing that will keep her in the game is her collabs with Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga but that’s going to help them not her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All