Gerard Butler: In Talks for 'Kane & Lynch' Game Adaptation!

Gerard Butler: In Talks for 'Kane & Lynch' Game Adaptation!

Gerard Butler is currently in talks to star in video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, according to THR!

The 43-year-old actor would take on the role of Kane and would reunite with his Law Abiding Citizen director F. Gary Gray, who is set to helm the flick.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Vin Diesel has been offered the role of Lynch, but it is still too early to know if he will be part of the adaptation, which has been in the works since 2007.

The video game centers on “Kane, a death row inmate who, along with a schizophrenic killer named Lynch, is sprung from prison to retrieve a stolen fortune. Kane travels to Los Angeles, Japan and Cuba, with Lynch acting as the team’s watchdog in order to save his wife and daughter.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gerard Butler’s role in Kane & Lynch?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Good for you Gerry, keep the projects coming.

I’M VERY SERIOUS THAT ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds!!! They are trying as hard as they can to hide it!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

love it when he keeps working, 2014 is looking good.

I don't like Mondays @ 11/04/2013 at 6:10 pm

@bohemian: Unless there is some quick turnaround the only film in 2014 you can hear him in will be How to Train Your Dragon II. Probably be 2015 before anything hits the theaters. Better working than not.

New project in the works. Good news Gerry. Keep them coming. Hi everyone.

Sooooo, the Victoria’s Secret fashion show is on in NYC on the 13th???
Guess we know where Gerry will be then!!! LOL.

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 6:26 pm

Boring old stuf same as ever. When he getting something new? No Burns any more?

@Hmmm: Who is this Victoria?

@Hmmm: Where is Leo? He’s overdo for a trade in. Have you seen the Romanian Victoria Secret model yet? The Romanian press claimed Leo’s got his eye on her.

gossipguy @ 11/04/2013 at 6:37 pm

@snap: Are you talking about Diana Moldova? She’s too old for Gerry at 26. I think he likes them way younger. She’s beautiful and very nice.

Uranus Psychic # 111369 @ 11/04/2013 at 6:43 pm

@gossipguy: No come on now you know Leo likes them barely post pubescent himself.

And not this one poor thing

@gossipguy: The latest Romanian VS model is Andreea Diaconu and she is 21.

***-arata-1061489.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.evz.ro/detalii/stiri/dicaprio-a-pus-ochii-pe-inca-o-romanca-frumoasa-***-arata-1061489.html

She has a Miranda Kerr type quality to her and she was hired after Miranda was let go from VS.

Eggnog Rum @ 11/04/2013 at 6:49 pm

Looks like Gerry is throwing himself back into work again but nothing he’s doing grabs me. Sorry girls, I know you think he’s a great actor but this newest possible role is not interesting to me. The Egyptian one sounds better.

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:10 pm

Gerry’s new project looks very now. What a visionary he is.

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:14 pm

@gossipguy:
BMorningstar wonders how gossipguy knows she is very “nice”? When I was 21 I was very “nice” too.;)

My advice to Gerry’s fans right now is don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched. There was a list of film announcements for Gerard that was too keep him busy from 2012 to 2013. One by one those films disappeared. I’m getting a bit of deja vu right now. We’ll have to wait and see how many of these films actually get made.

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:25 pm

I have always wanted so suck Gerry’s massive 9″ co_ck. Every single time I toss back Bud longneck I think of taking him in deep.

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:32 pm

Burns for my Ger is what I want to see. Burns and Budweiser longnecks would be bliss for me.

@BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:36 pm

ROFLMAO! Best post in months. Thanks for the laugh!

BMorningstar @ 11/04/2013 at 7:47 pm

I was so “nice” that at frat parties at my Uni I was girl most successful taking in more longnecks than all my “sisters.”
I love to suck them long, long, necks.

Eggnog Rum @ 11/04/2013 at 7:59 pm

That Romanian model looks like the one he was talking to in NYC

dargabriel @ 11/04/2013 at 8:51 pm

Awwa, Butler Looks Low On Energies. Lol, Butler Likes Being Called Mac In Spirit. Cont From Last Thread, Likes Tulips And Lots Of Veggies. Loves His Other Half Tremendously. Love, dargabriel

too late dargabriel @ 11/04/2013 at 9:07 pm

@dargabriel:
According to the other thread his other half is with him already and a photograph of you was linked lol!

dargabriel @ 11/04/2013 at 9:56 pm

In Spirit Only, Lol….. When He Is With His Other Half, His Coloring Will Be Light, Not Gray, Trust, He isn’t With Her In Physical Yet, He Will Glow When Time Is Right. Love,dargabriel

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All