Leonardo DiCaprio: LAX Departure after LACMA Art & Film Gala!

Leonardo DiCaprio: LAX Departure after LACMA Art & Film Gala!

Leonardo DiCaprio is camera shy while arriving at LAX Airport for a departing flight on Monday (November 4) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 38-year-old actor was dapper while attending the 2013 LACMA Art & Film Gala, which honored his The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The star-studded gala helped raise over $4 million in much-needed funds for LACMA.

Last week, the 38-year-old actor was spotted attending the restoration premiere of James Dean classic film Rebel Without A Cause at LACMA.

25+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio flying out after the LACMA Art & Film Gala…

leonardo dicaprio lax departure after lacma art film gala 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Leo's Fan Girl @ 11/04/2013 at 7:54 pm

@Leo,

Loved the eloquent speech you gave at LACMA and you look sexy as always.

Love you always,

Maria

Leo is such a white boy fo reals tho with that outfit and backpack lol. I wish I can lick the greasy off his hair dunkno ;)

Where’s Lukas!? :’(

hes wearing tonis sweatshirt lol.

LOL

I just posted that tweet on the other thread about him seen at LAX.

And this is how JJ FINALLY posts the pics of Leo and Marty????

Sugar Daddy @ 11/04/2013 at 8:03 pm

Where’s sugar baby? With her babysitter?

@Hey: What? It’s a grey sweatshirt that probably both of them has. Toni has plenty just like Leo. Toni wearing his clothes would make more sense.

@Hey:
Leo also wears Lukas’ clothes relax your pum pum and stop making that fake relationship happen Leokas for life
@HAHA12:
HOW COULD BE CHEAT ON ME LIKE THAT !?!? I think he’s just with a friend…. :’(

not with toni @ 11/04/2013 at 8:11 pm

He is a delicious panettone
Leo baby, nothing compares to you <3 <3 <3

@also…: @Hey:

Bellazon and their delusional sweater fixations. lol

@4 Are you sure?

Nice pics. The hair is still long….

Of course it’s. The sweater has a zipper and two sleeves. Has to be the same!!

@16: LMAO! It’s a grey sweatshirt that probably every second or third person in America has but in their case it has to be the same.

lol… it has to be a “sweater” fixation among some weird fans. They once thought Blake Lively was wearing Leo’s grey sweater when razzi pics appeared of her taking a flight from LAX while they were dating.

these trolls just want to spice things up here in JJ. That’s all.

@19: I know. Like before Paris Fashion Week someone came here talking about Leo going there to be with Toni or the other day that Toni was going to LACMA with Leo. Trying to stir things up all the time… :eyeroll:

There is just something about Leo that just make you melt he can get it :)

Rich Men dating place ____ RichFishes.ōrg _______. Meet and Date wealthy people here now!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 11/04/2013 at 9:10 pm

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIAAAAT what would happen if Lukas….. GOT MARRIED?!?!?!?!?!? Leo make yo move mothafukkka

Lovely cut @ 11/04/2013 at 9:17 pm

So for some fans w/hope,toni’s zero modeling size =leo’s manly size?lol!
glad for the pix,lacma and lax both,thx

I’m surprised he’s traveling by himself!!! LOL

interesting. airport pics of him are veryy rare. is it coincidence with ”he’s on his way to germany”? maybe that german source got tipped off by toni’s people aka her mom who manages her career in germany now. just a thought. and she’s been qiuet on social media all day.

@.:

Not with his birthday and her walking the VSFS show coming up.

@.:

More than likely he’s heading to NYC.

Salvador Dalí (@JACKKMEOFF)
11/4/13, 8:07 PM
my f-cking god i met leonardo dicaprio at work

The guy is from LA.

@@####:

I don’t think he lives in LA anymore. He has a house there but he’s rarely there. He mostly lives in NYC.

@@####:

Yea I saw that. I actually meant to add it to the sighting but I forgot and didn’t feel like fixing it! LOL

It must gave been before Leo left LA today.

@####: Hi! Finally! A new thread! So it took them a couple of days to finally post the LACMA event – better late than never, I guess…. Looking at the pictures, his hair is longer in the back than I thought. In the LACMA pictures his hair looks much shorter in the back. I noticed, even when he wears a belt, it looks like his pants are falling down. Why do so many guys do that? Personally, I think it’s uncomfortable when my pants are loose and I have to constantly pull them up! re LAX: Good to see him flying commercial for a change! ;)
@Gisele: I agree. I think his permanent base is NYC. Could be due to the tax rates in CA, which are the highest in the nation. Or could be due the better night life!

@Zzzzzz:

How did his hair look so short at LACMA then? Or maybe it was cut and there’s no product in it so it looks longer at the airport?

I’m surprised he’s flying by himself especially since he’s probably going back to NYC for his bday party this weekend and none of his buds are with him.

@####: re his hair: I think you’re right about the product. He probably had gel in it on Saturday. re his bday: I think his friends will probably fly out later this week to join him. I’m sure Lukas will be joining him in the next day or two, if he isn’t already in NYC.

@Zzzzzz:

Of course but just weird seeing him flying out by himself. Lol

@####: Yeah, that is little weird that he doesn’t have his assistant with him.

@Zzzzzz:

Well it looked like he was dropped off so unless he was meeting a friend or friends who were already on the plane….

Who knows……

@####: LOL! I was actually going to say that maybe he was meeting someone inside, but I erased it! I doubt there will be any sightings tonight. I think, he is probably going to start working on WOWS promos finally so he might not be out and about so much. I am hoping there are some great interviews with both he and Jonah together. I think they will be a lot of fun!

lolol like leo needs to worry about taxes. he’s a cheap ******* if he does. simply put, the club life is better in nyc. and more models live there.

@uncle sam:

LOL I’m sure that’s a big part of it too!

These photos were taken at the LAX International terminal. It’s separate from domestic flights. Maybe he is going abroad.

@Zzzzzz:

Well first it’s his birthday weekend!! LOL

would they start WOWS promos this early??

@LAX:

I do see airfrance a couple of times. Hmmm….

I also see a lot of cameras getting pics of him so maybe there are others who have a better vantage point of where he was in LAX.

It’s definitely the international terminal he’s entering. It’s a separate building. He wouldn’t go in there unless he was taking an international flight. Maybe he has press to do in Europe.

lovely cut @ 11/05/2013 at 2:19 am

jut a point:
do you think he’s going abroad with just a backpack?he entered there with it not any luggage as we see his pix out of airport while when he goes out of board even for a 1/2 days he has lots of luggage with and there are always some people around him with his luggages at the airports!just saying

Just A Guy @ 11/05/2013 at 2:42 am

Someone is really pushing the international story here. Strange, I wonder why? Team Garrn at it’s finest.
He hadn’t even checked in yet in these photos. Not sure how or why you want to spin the location story when he’s going to NEW YORK. Smh

@lovely cut: Agree with you – I was going to make the same point re no luggage and only a backpack. I can’t imagine Leo traveling overseas that light.

When he arrived at LAX back in June from France he was photograpged alone too but pretty sure he returned together with Lukas. Maybe people were waiting for him inside. And it’s perfectly possible he’s going abroad with a backpack if it’s for a day or two. Unlikely but possible. If that is indeed the international flights terminal I don’t know what he’d be doing there if he was headed to NYC. I guess sightings (or no sightings) will tell more in the coming days.

I wouldn’t be so sure about him not being at the VS after party.
New York Nightlife ‏@NYNightlife 4 Nov
Heard the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after party will be at Tao Downtown on November 13th (via: @chintankamani).

And? It’s gonna be at Tao and why does it mean Leo will be there? It’s location dependent?

@not with toni: I’m sure if Leo saw what you looked like he wouldn’t even spit in your direction. I guess its good to have dreams. lol

@Tiana: he probably doesn’t what it tho?

I hope Toni doesn’t feed Leo too much birthday cake! Only soft kisses…

Lakers NOW @ 11/05/2013 at 7:28 am

How do we know it’s really him when he has his hand in front of his face the whole time? He probably has a lookalike walk around to confuse everyone. What about his Chinese communist pals who give him his secret orders? James Cameron and the plump chick? The FBI? Lots of questions for Leo.

Leo probably was at the international terminal, this girl supposedly flew to London.
punk rock princess ‏@ImPrettyInPunk 1h
Steve think he saw Leonardo dicaprio at LAX and didn’t point him out and now Im upset
punk rock princess ‏@ImPrettyInPunk 1h
Well at heathrow waiting to be picked up for the hour and a half drive home

Doesn’t mean he flew to London. Just probable that he flew abroad.

Toni has been quiet on social media since Sunday. Maybe it`s a short getaway with her for his birthday?

Why go abroad so short before his bday though?

Abroad can be Mexico or the Caribbean. That`s not too far for a little getaway. VSFS is next week so I would assume she should be around for fittings and rehearsals but who knows?
The tweet I posted yesterday from the guy who got invited to his birthday party says `next Sunday`. Does that mean this week ( 11/10 ) or next weeks ( 11/17 )?

I don’t see why he’d celebrate it a week after. 11/10 sounds more likely to me.

To me as well but the tweet yesterday said `next Sunday`…

he is heading to Germany after all. lol

Dunno where he’s going but he knows how to travel on the down low. He did it when going to Belize and only tweet pics of him and Bradley let the cat out of the bag

Leo could be headed to check out the previously scouted locations we heard about? Definitely feeling this is work related. Toni’s mom was in NYC week’s ago, so I am sure he met her then. Could be wrong though.

She’s instagramming almost non-stop when we know they aren’t together and like Also pointed out nothing since Sunday. I think they are together. I’ll know I was wrong if we get a working pic of her today though..

Leo left LA yesterday and Toni is quiet so it is possible they went for a getaway… I think if she was in NYC working she would post. JMO.

I’ve read that the fittings and rehearsals the week before the VSFS are a big deal and that they’re filmed, etc. so I can’t see toni jetting off somewhere for a couple of days if she is actually in the show.

Reading the BZ VSFS thread last night, it didn’t seem like anyone knew if she was confirmed or not yet.

I guess well just have to wait for sightings….

@#### – Yep. It’s a super busy week for all the models who’re gonna walk. They usually do fittings by dividing models in groups of 4 or 5 per day but all the models not doing fittings / who’re done with the fittings are very busy getting ready for the show i.e. working out A LOT. They hit the gym first thing in the morning every day an then there’s rehearsals 4-5 days before the show. A getaway right now if she’s walking the show sounds bizarre when all the models walking the show are heading back to NYC or are already back in NYC and are busy.

Unless she isn’t walking..

I doubt they would leave her out because of Leo. Or maybe that`s the reason why she wouldn`t? Wasn`t there a tweet that she was confirmed for VSFS? Like last week if I remember correctly… If they are busy and they have to keep everything a secret maybe that`s why she is not posting anything?

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 9:49 am

@@10:
I’m almost five years older than Garrn and pretty much his type :)))
Btw, you sound like a moron :))

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 9:50 am

@@10:Not everyone is a fat bitter UGLY spinster like you :)))

She must be walking or what else would she be doing at the VS building last week? It was the place to be for models joining the castings and TBH I can’t see her not making the cut. She’s a regular catalogue girl and has a good walk. She was in the past two years so..
Maybe it’s what @also is saying. Maybe they can’t post anything but TBH there’s a section in instagram in which you can see what pictures people you follow liked etc, and it gives kind of an indication of how active they are on instagram.. and she hasn’t been liking much either so. Just sayin.

@also…:

VS Dreams Angels (@vsdreamsangels)
11/2/13, 4:06 PM
Toni Garrn make the casting for the VSFS 2013 today! tmblr.co/ZOGY5wzJtN0d

This is the tweet that said she was cast but as you can see this is a fan’s twitter so who knows if it’s legit. The BZ VSFS thread seems more credible with their information and although they do have toni as being in the show, they do not have it confirmed. they are just assuming she will be in it.

I agree with VSFS, I think it would be bad timing for a getaway with the show a week away but who knows….maybe she and Leo are taking a couple of days since he probably won’t make an appearance at the VSFS show or after party and maybe she’s not going to be at his bday party.

Just speculation and probably totally wrong!! LOL

That doesn’t say she made the casting. It says ‘make’ the casting as some sort of cheering / encouragement or something. Yesterday a lot of models got called by their agencies about whether they’re in or not supposedly according to the BZ VSFS thread, so maybe the tweeter knew that and that’s why she tweeted that.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 9:57 am

It would be amazing if Leo put on some weight btw. He would look even more cute!

some of the models are fitting at different times. Some are not even in the us right now, and they are going to probably walk. and models have been posting tons of pics from fitting and castings, so thats not why she isn’t posting anything. She was there for like two days last week, and was probably fitting then (she post a table full of pins)

@@76:

Not to be rude or disrespectful of anyone but I’m pretty sure that twitter is by someone who is foreign so it doesn’t always make sense or is typed correctly.

Saying that, you could be right that maybe she was auditioning that day so they were kind of rooting her on! :-)

They don’t do fittings before the castings are done unless the model has a place secured in the line up before the castings. Happens when you’re a model or for some reason VS likes you too much to not consider. Like Izabel Goulart or Isabeli Fontana. They aren’t angels but they walk almost each and every year without doing castings.

”Happens when you’re an ANGEL or ..” Not ‘model’ in #82

alot of models have already secured a spot, apparently Lais Ribeiro and Barbara Filhho were not at castings or fittings, and were already in.

Oh yeah you’re probably right could be it wasn’t correct grammatically.

*and they are not angels. she could have had it arranged with them to do some of the stuff early, it wouldn’t be the first time.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 10:05 am

@Leo before his nose job: It’s not a nose job. It’s just the illumination. As i said in a previous comment, nose is the most delicate thing in the face and it’s very damn easy to look different in pics.We can’t judge only from a few pics

@VSFS:

Also her modeling job in the hamptons over the weekend didn’t look like it was VS related so even though she spent a little time at VS on Friday and Saturday, it didn’t seem like she’s done a lot for the VSFS show yet.

ALL models do fittings, Angels and some models VS really, really likes don’t do castings. Fittings are after the castings, almost in all cases.

That is the international terminal at LAX. You can check your luggage in the night before if you want. I usually do because it’s less hassle to board. Leo has assistants to do these things for him.

Stating facts is not “pushing” a story, btw. I have no idea where he was headed or why. Work was my guess. Toni seems to be working in NY from what you all are saying. I would not be surprised if he returns to NY in time for his birthday, though.

If Toni is not confirmed for VSFS and both are MIA since yesterday.., it could be another getaway for them. We gave to wait and see !

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 10:23 am

GUYS!! There’s this bitter and sad poster who attacks Leo fangirls here
saying stupid things out of jealousy . I remember she had attacked @also.. saying EXACTLY the same thing
“he wouldn’t even spit at your direction” lmfao!!
You are so mean rude nasty and fugly on the inside and i”m pretty sure on the outside too judging from your posts and ‘cos these two things go together always!
What makes you believe i would even have a chance to meet Leo?!!
I live in a non english speaking country in Europe
It’s obvious that you project your own insane ambitions.
I’m just a fangirl like many(not everyone) posters here
But you sound like a unsophisticated moron who doesn’t know how to behave in a public forum and you are here only to attack with stupid remarks.
Me meeting Leo?!! lmfao:))
You are insane.

So uncle Leo may take his sugar baby on a trip, you think?
Where could it be?

@not with Toni: yeah, probably the same poster. And she knows how to upset you. I speak from experience. I know it’s best to ignore and don’t respond but some things she says are so ridiculous that I can’t help it. Try to ignore it if you can. If you respond you would just fuel her even more! I should take my own advice! lol

you are a sweet poster and i know that you love Leo but you are an easy target because of the things you write about him like” delicious cupcake” or something. I guess it’s your right to express yourself the way you want but there are hateful people here gurl. Do not feed the trolls.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 10:38 am

@also…: Thank you so much @also…
This poster will be here back to attack Leo’s fangirls like you and me and all we can do is to ignore :p

@well: It us possible that sugar daddy is treating his kiddie for a trip again. Somewhere out if sight since he doesn’t wanna be seen with her. Some Caribbean island or Mexico? Mexico is a usual spot for him. After travelling in Europe, Disneyland, bike rides and Northern California Mexico is a possibility.

@not with toni: #97 is absolutely right! You have your own opinion and you have every right to post it here. If someone doesn`t like it should ignore it or have an intelligent discussion about it instead of attacking you. But unfortunately that`s not the case. The best you can do is be the smarter one and don`t respond. This person embarrasses herself not you by being so nasty. :)

so either they are actually together or she is just fooling with our heads by not posting. just to keep us guessing and stuff.

pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 10:51 am

i can’t stand the trolls but i’ve come to believe not with toni is one of them. he or she (i’m guessing a gay teenage boy from italy) sounded just like the panettone marzipan freak who infantilizes leo and spazzes out on a regular basis when heshe doesn’t like the way the conversation is going, but i wasn’t sure it was really the same poster until a few days ago when heshe slipped up. heshe started the leo had a nose job nonsense and is now going crazy over it. heshe seems to be a troll here for sh ts and giggles. and pannetone.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 10:56 am

@pannetroll:
You are obviously on a witch hunt against me and my comments.

@also…:

Not a Toni fan, but I think she can afford her own vacations. I know it sucks that he can’t date a woman closer to his own age, but the sugar daddy mantra sounds bitter and silly.

there`s a photo of Toni on her bz thread without makeup. I wish I could un-see it I`m gonna have nightmares. yikes!

@104: I didn`t say she can`t afford her own vacation but this definitely looks like a Sugar Daddy – Sugar Baby situation to me ( and apparently to many others as well ). I guess the world is full of `bitter and silly` people then…

pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 11:12 am

now you’re imitating @also’s persecution complex. her’s has some basis in reality. you’ve been given the benefit of the doubt for a long time by everyone, including me. you go on spam sprees and then try to excuse it by saying everyone is a troll. you start the leo got nose job nonsense and then proceed to freak out over posts that do the same. you fu ked up, pannetroll.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:13 am

I just don’t like it when people post here things about Leo like”Leo is fat ”
Ok all this negativity here and hating on Leo is too much.
That’s why i try to defend him, but hateful people like you are here to insult and attack with stupid remarks
PS; i’m not a troll i have been posting here many months and i love “swooning over the sleaze” because it’s the way i feel. At least i don’t attack fellow posters here writing stupid things like the poster @pannetroll.
You are nasty and mean and people like you make this thread a hell.
If you don’t like my posts don’t read them
Posting stupid things and insults about a fellow poster shows a lot about you

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:20 am

I didn’t even bother to mention that i am not the spammer you say because i found it stupid and it’s insane , but i like the expressions used for Leo by some posters or trolls(according to you) here( that suposed @marzipan or something). I find cute these expressions and i just use them too . What’s the problem with that? It’s a public forum for goodness sakes

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:21 am

@getaway: Yeah, ’cause she really gives a damn about Leo’s jealous fangirls!

jealous fangirls… sure! LOL whatever helps you

@also…:

It seems like last week would have been a better time to do a weekend getaway since they were both in LA but I guess we’ll see….

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:25 am

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:27 am

@yikes!: Do you care to post a picture of yourself makeup free? And while you’re at it, how many fashion spreads do you have across the globe, while you’re criticizing someone else’s looks?

It’s your turn girl. I was sure someone would attack you . You were one of the few regulars who remained unscathed up till now…

It looks like a Leo wants to stay twentysomething forever complex to me. Young Toni is along for the ride, but she does have her own money, career and jet set friends, with or without Leo. Sugar daddy seems a little extreme. Of all of his girlfriends, only Bar seemed to qualify for true sugar baby status.

@Get over yourself – sane applies to you btw: I’m not a model in the public eye so why would I post a photo? I’m someone with an opinion that I have the freedom to express regardless how many fashion spreads she has.
Why are you so invested in comments here? It’s funny how you follow these threads even though you find comments hilarious. Nobody got upset. You were laughed at…

@@109:

is that you, not with toni? it’s a weird trollish game hesheplays. i finally had to call it out. enough is enough. but i’ve said my piece. moving on.

@not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:42 am

I feel sorry for the attacks and i bet you are not going to post here anymore. That’s a shame because i really enjoy reading your comments about Leo.

” It’s hilarious that some of you spend hours here calling Leo’s girlfriends ( and sometimes Leo himself) out of their names, and then get upset and get your feelings hurt when someone calls you out on your BS or posts something contrary to the constant hate you post! If your gonna dish it, then take it! Grow a backbone!!”

I agree that the dichotomy / hypocrisy is striking and funny. Don’t laugh too hard, though. You’re still here reading.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:45 am

@moving on: No. I only post here under my moniker. You are thetroll who used to attack @also..
@LOL42 @HAHA12 and suspects regulars behind posts.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:48 am

I post my opinion(and i always expect attacks) under my moniker, ‘cos i have nothing to lose and this a public thread. I’ve been attacked many times here(probably by the same hateful troll=YOU) the oppi troll:)

@@not with toni:

when you’re talking to yourself, and nobody’s home… you’ll be getting another name soon? not a bad idea. you’ve been exposed. and he is still with toni, unfortunately.

@####: I don’t think it was a good time for a getaway. Armani party, Halloween party, Vegas, Leo’s dad’s birthday and then Toni left + LACMA. But if Toni is indeed walking at the VSFS I guess you are right and this is not the best time for her to leave NYC. But you know what it means when she is quiet on social media. I don’t think Leo is in NYC as it was posted here yesterday. I bet there would have been sightings by now. So we have to wait!
@119: She shouldn’t stop posting. I don’t always agree with her but she has the right to post. Giving that up is exactly what the troll wants! She should keep posting and ignoring the attacks!

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:54 am

@@not with toni: Thank you. Well… i guess this place is full of hatred about Leo and there are some crazies here.Too much hatred….
i can’t take it.
@Leonardo : <3 <3

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:58 am

What’s the point of posting here even under other moniker that psycho will keep attacking and whenever someone “swoons over the sleaze” will get attacked .I will keep posting as not with toni despite the stupid attacks:))

@also…:

I forgot about his dad’s birthday party last Monday so you’re right, last week was not a good week for a quick getaway.

She’s really only been quiet one day, which was yesterday because she did tweet a pic of someone’s cell phone inbox on Sunday so it was obviously someone she was working with.

We’ll just have to wait and see….

bye bye, pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 12:04 pm

@not with toni:
no, no, and no. haha and lol42 are a couple of the most sane and intelligent posters left here. also has her past and can rub the wrong way, but she’s doesn’t troll far as i can tell. you on the other hand are here to stir the pot. i called you out and now you’re trying to hide behind people you’ve attacked in the past when you’ve flipped to your other side. you exposed yourself, pannetroll. not having it anymore.

@not with toni:

Just ignore them. Everytime we respond to these trolls, they continue. It’s not worth it. Let them tire themselves out when no one is paying attention to them. :-)

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 12:08 pm

@####: Thank you so much.

@####: Yeah, but that one day is the day Leo left LA to a mystery foreign location. And nothing today ( so far )….

The qualification of Sugar Daddy is not extreme one bit when Garrn is concerned. She is barely legal and Leo is approaching 40.
Bar didn’t exactly qualify because she was only 10 years younger than him.

Leo is in a Paris. I saw a post on twitter ( I’m not obsessed . Com ) claiming that’s where he went. I can’t post the link since I’m on my cell and the link probably won’t work. Maybe it is work? Or a getaway? It seemed he arrived alone but I might have missed something.

bye bye, pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 12:20 pm

@####:

not with toni can’t stand it when no one pays attention to himher. that’s when heshe flips into troll mode. i don’t know what the purpose is, but im on to thei game. no one has to believe me, but pay attention to the writing next time you’re attacked or a spam spree comes along. it’s probably the panettroll, aka not with toni, aka dr. jekyll and mr. hyde.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 12:25 pm

“you on the other hand are here to stir the pot”
Have you ever read my comments??
How can you say such a thing? Based on what? your hallucinations?
You said that i am from italy because i used the word “panettone” Leo’s name is Italian and it’s beautiful. Marzipan is german…
Maybe i am german too …lol
And whenever someone swoons over the sleaze is “gay” lmfao!
Now i’ve heard it all!
Hating on Leo is your thing ..
You are the one who attacked me weeks ago but you said you are against hatred and here you are.
Btw everyone can see WHO is attacking right now.

◊♦WizkidFanTweet♦◊ (@WizkidFanTweet)
11/5/13, 9:09 AM
#TFB LEONARDO DICAPRIO Camera-Shy in Paris: It’s pretty clear that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of Hollywood‘s ho… bit.ly/1b4CA0c

news about Hollywood (@newshollywood8)
11/5/13, 8:56 AM
LEONARDO DICAPRIO Camera-Shy in Paris:
Visit the Gallery (9 Images)
It’s pretty clear that Leonardo DiCaprio… adf.ly/YqqoY

I stand by my comment. Toni is way too young for him, but she’s not some teenager he plucked out of obscurity. She doesn’t need a sugar daddy.

It’s pretty clear that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of Hollywood‘s hottest even years after he burst on the scene. Today, he tried to keep a low profile upon landing on a flight from LA to Paris, but his cuteness still showed.

The star, who was gorg on the red carpet at the LACMA Art and Film Gala this weekend, showed off his casual side this morning and we are loving it. Leo, who stars in the hot upcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street, rocked a newsboy cap, gray longsleeved tee, puffer vest and jeans this morning at Roissy airport in Paris.

Even when he wasn’t looking down at his cell, the star kept his eyes downcast and barely looked up. Nonetheless, his star power shone through.

@also…:

It does look like he arrived alone but like you said, she was quiet yesterday so she could already be there or they’re boarding separately.

No hints from Toni yet? #Paris #cute #love #ontheroadagain #ihopemyluggagewontgetlostagain

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 12:36 pm

@bye bye, pannetroll:
lol…
You are insane and suspect posters behind comments(Sasha is Well, not with toni is the spammer,also is everywhere etc, lol)
I come here ONLY for Leo. I post here comments ONLY about Leo.
Why would i care to attack other posters(like YOU do all the time it’s obvious)??
It’s insane i even bother to answer the stupid remarks..
Sigh

@not with toni:
i have read your comments. all of them. i waited until i was sure to call you out. panettone wasn’t your only slip up. you’ve attacked people who are now sticking up for you. i hope you remember that and stop with the stupid games from now on.

LOL

I’m really surprised that we haven’t seen something from her as well. Maybe he told her not to post anything this time!!! :-)

Are there any big events or parties going on in Paris this week? Paging Leonie …

@####: I mean what would be work related for him to go to Paris? Some interviews or shoots for WOWS? Unlikely don’t you think?

@also…:

It definitely is a strange place to go right before his birthday celebration this weekend.

It is also a strange place for Toni to go when she should be immersed in the VSFS stuff in NYC.

But it’s the only thing that makes sense that they are there together.

He’s got really skinny legs. It’s the belly and big face that make him look heavier than he is. That’s where he gains his weight. A lot of men have that problem.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 12:48 pm

@bye bye: How can you say such a thing? How can you accuse someone(me) of all sorts of crap? Why so much hatred against me i don’t understand?
On purpose i used those words(marzipan or whatever)
I find them cute. Why are you judging me so hard i don’t get it
I always read very well before i post something
I knew they would “connect” me with other posters(or the spammer yes) here but i never thought i would be crucified because i called him “cupcake” “panetone” or “marzipan” or whatever.
I never attack ‘cos i do not care! Simple. It’s YOU who attacks
I am here because of my favourite actor .It’s insane.
You always find things to attack me from the very first day.
Whenever someone says something you don’t like…it’s gonna be me right?? lol
I don’t get some people here.
How bored are you??

Paris is a quick trip from New York. Some people go there for a long weekend. He’s got a few days to kill before he cebrates his birthday. When is the VS show?

@152: Next Wednesday but apparently it’s a busy week for the models who walk in the show…

@@149:

It is November 13, next Wednesday so they should be kicking it into high gear for rehearsals, fittings, etc. right now. I still can’t imagine she would be able to get away with everything that I am sure is going on this week to prepare for the show but that’s the only thing that makes sense for him to be in Paris.

So over a week away. They have time. Maybe she doesn’t have that prominent a role in the show and they’ve finished her fittings already.

@####: Or could be there with family? His mom? Going with Toni is my #1 pick since she is very quiet on Instagram. I’m sure we will get a sighting or a clue from Toni ( she always does that ) soon.

The paps know he’s there already. It might be hard for him to hide. Maybe he doesn’t mind as much since he has a new movie coming out. The solo walk to the airport terminal in full view of numerous waiting paps was unusual.

@Paris: but he minds being seen with Toni so if he is there with her… There might be photos.

and so goes “where in the world is leo dicaprio” game constantly on here…

@also…:

Wouldn’t he have left with his mom then?

He’s there with Toni so I guess we’ll get something cryptic from her on instagram/twitter or there will be sightings of them.

@Paris:

I noticed that too. He half tried to hide his face from the paps but he definitely didn’t have an annoyed/mad face like he has in the past. That was out of recent character IMO.

Interesting points. Speaking of stupid games – that funny poster 48 – ‘just a guy’ that claims to have insider knowledge (see:BS) on Toni, Leo, and his the secret love of his life stashed away in Malibu, just insisted that Leo was going to NY, and NY only and anyone who said otherwise was Toni PR. So much for inside knowledge. If Toni has troll here then h/she is as much of a troll playing some for gullible, only this time with what she wishes or thinks some want to hear

Well said and I agree.

@####: The way he can meet Toni in Paris he can meet his mom in Paris.
I don’t see him less reserved in Paris than at LAX. JMO.

yet you are here following it LOL

How many time Leo has traveled this year? And how many times him have been caught in the airport? leaving and landing?

He only get caught when he want and definitely we notice when they are unexpectedly in his face.

I smell that Toni will emerge in Paris if she is not already there.

Getaway following “good boyfriend having dinner with his girlfriend”?

True.

Well I meant at both LAX and in Paris. He didn’t try really hard to cover his face except to put his hand up and keep his head down a bit. Plus he didn’t have a really pissed off look like he usually has when paps are taking his picture.

If he didn’t want to be seen, he wouldn’t have walked right through the front of the terminals right??? IMO he could have definitely found a more discreet way to arrive/leave the airports.

Interesting. I remember pap photos from LAX this year and many from Asia promoting Django.

Black sharpie @ 11/05/2013 at 1:32 pm

A “feel better” getaway because she didn’t make the VSFS cut?
A “feel better” getaway because she didn’t get to go to LACMA?
A ” I’m sorry” getaway because she didn’t sit with him at Armani FS?

Her birthday gift to him?
He’s having his party in Europe?
It’s for his work?

Who knows!
I am are time will tell! (or she will tweet/Instagram)

@also…:

Right….he didn’t hide because he was there for work so aside from this not being some type of movie premiere, maybe it is work?

He’s been on the down low with Toni every step of the way and now he’s meeting up with her in Paris and he has no problem showing the world that he is actually in Paris?

It’s strange….

Did it ever occur to any of you that he could have gone to Paris without hisf flavour of the year (only days older than Selena Gomez)
I mean he does have a life outside her, no?

Instagram @ 11/05/2013 at 1:41 pm

Toni just instagrammed but not very indicative lol. A piece from a newspaper…

So Toni just posted a pic on her instagram of an old couple that got married after an 80-year courtship.

LOL but that obviously doesn’t say where she is but the magazine is in English.

Just passing it along….

He doesn’t mind the paps for sure and I’m 200% positive he could have avoided all those paps which consequently is gonna lead to the world soon knowing he is in Paris. But somehow did not choose to. Interesting indeed. He travels a lot, and we rarely get airport departure / arrival pictures. This time departure AND arrival pictures. It’s funny to me lol.

I don’t think its from a magazine its from the Daily Mail a British newspaper

I would feel stupid if it turns out the trip is for something else so I better wait. lol

@####: It could be any newspaper. Could be a Tag Hauer thing in Paris… It’s telling that she is quiet and I agree with #### it’s strange he is not covering his face that much….
@well: It did.

RE Just A Guy @ 11/05/2013 at 1:51 pm

Didn’t look like the same writing style in the post from yesterday compared to earlier posts, I assumed it was a troll copying monikers as has been done a lot recently?

the story was posted all over the world, many countries

@also…:

Someone just said it was from the Daily Mail and it looks like it was an older publication from a few weeks ago so still not really telling where she is because I’m sure you can find the Daily Mail all over NYC as well as London as well as Paris.

After saying that, it could be her clue that she’s over there.

Was there a post from Just a Guy yesterday? I must have missed that ( troll or not )…

@not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 1:54 pm

The poster who was attacking you posts here as LOL42
The same poster has attacked also many times

And like clockwork the troll is back with the same sick obsession with other posters to derail. Everyone please ignore and keep the thread flowing, she is truly sick

That’s her future with Leo! Years, decades of courtship with no ring if she can do the impossible and ‘survive’ her 25th birthday with him!

@also…:
Just a Guy posted at 48 (and yes from the writing I believe its the same one, no moniker was stolen) with more ‘inside knowledge’ that Leo was heading for NY and anyone saying anything else was automatically Garrn PR. Until these pictures of him arriving in Paris showed up. Oops

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 2:06 pm

@@not with toni:
lol What is this?? Some kind of trap? lmfao
not this BS again. I really don’t care honey whether it’s the poster you mentioned or not
These threads are like a minefield like @also… has said before
A real minefield with that PSYCHO who keeps attacking me from the very first day and makes those threads a living hell full of hatred
Hating on Leo and hating on Leo and fellow posters.That’s all that poster who attacked me knows. It’s not worth it.
Those threads are not about the actor sadly and it’s not worth it
Thanks for your trap btw…lol

@186: Thanks. I did miss that… Seemed like this poster was correct about him on LA last week. Probably it was just luck then. His final destination might be NYC but with an international detour. In his ( his based on the screen name ) first comment he mentioned Toni and her PR pushing engagement and pregnancy rumors.

RE Just A Guy @ 11/05/2013 at 2:10 pm

I’m merely playing devil’s advocate. I thought it was all Garrn PR too when it came to the German trip posts, I also did not think it was the original Just A Guy posting.

@also…:
How was the poster correct about him being in LA when there were already pics and tweets to prove it? I remember his/her earlier comments and I’m just saying it was the same conspiracy ‘insider’ knowledge often repeated with Leo and his girlfriends – contract/blackmail/PR. But we believe what we want

RE Just A Guy @ 11/05/2013 at 2:13 pm

Or if it was, maybe Paris is the surprise detour and NYC is final destination? It’s not like any of us know what any of our friends are doing 24/7?

Poster said he was in LA and Toni would not be with him at LACMA when others were adamant he flew to NYC and Garrn would be with him. Is he also the one who posted Leo spent part of Halloween with Tobey or was that someone else?

@190: I didn’t mean Leo being in LA. That was obvious. I meant Leo going to LACMA without Toni. There was some talk about the Halloween party but obviously we can’t know for sure if it was correct. I didn’t say I believed him I just said he posted things that were true. It seems like it’s you with the conspiracy theories this time. You remember what you wanna remember…

@Poster: I think it was him ( and others, too ). This poster also said Leo and Toni barely interacted at that Halloween party but obviously we can’t know if it was true.
IF I believed Just a Guy I could say this might be an unplanned, last minute detour. Now that would be the case of ‘we believe what we wanna believe’. But it’s not. In comment #48 he sounded pretty certain it was a domestic flight, not international.

@####: Hi! Boy did the thread explode! Only on for a bit, then have to leave for work. Interesting that he is in Paris. He could be there for any number of reasons – could be work related or maybe checking out some art for sale or just wanted to get away for a few days before his b-day craziness begins! TBH – if I wanted to relax a little, I wouldn’t go to Paris – too many people and paps! Time will tell. I would be surprised if he is there longer than a couple of days.
I’m off until tonight! Catch ya later!;)

@Zzzzzz:

LOL….yes we have conspiracy theories left and right about why he’s in Paris. I do agree that he will only be there for a couple of days but he usually doesn’t go anywhere without a friend or friends with him so strange we don’t see anyone with him. Also strange that he’s not really hiding the fact that he flew to Paris.

Just have to wait and see….. :-)

Talk to you later!

RE Just A Guy @ 11/05/2013 at 2:27 pm

I suppose I just want to believe him because I want to think we’re getting tidbits of insider info. I admit I also like to think that he and Toni aren’t that serious. Either he’s real, fake or maybe PR messing with people. Time will tell if he keeps posting, and I hope he will.

@####: Well it is kind of hard to hide if you are flying commercial. The paps are always hanging around LAX. I think he often flies private jet, which is why we don’t see him in the airports. I’m glad he’s actually taking a commercial flight instead of a private jet – much better for the environment! Later!

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 2:33 pm

@RE Just A Guy: “I also like to think that he and Toni aren’t that serious. ”
Do you really think they are serious? I don’t .
I guess some new tweets will show what’s going on

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 2:37 pm

@####: Actually, last year he had a birthday bash with very expensive wines and probably he’s traveling to France to talk with people who sell those rare wines for his bash??
A wild guess, just a thought! :))

@RE Just A Guy:
Well we differ on it being insider info. The contact claims are repeats anytime Leo gets a girlfriend and there has been no credible inside knowledge imo. Toni going to LACMA was not unanimous and some other posters called it out as BS without claiming inside info. I think poster like that rely on annonimity and gullibility and of course what we want to her. Sounds to me like someone who crushes on Leo and detests his girls.But you’re right its just fun gossip

@Re Just a Guy: I agree. I’m not gonna deny I want to believe him but I’m not that easy to be convinced. I guess the ‘we believe what we wanna believe’ saying is not that simple. There was a time I believed things I wanted to be true but not anymore. If he posts more and the info checks out then I will believe.
I’m with ‘not with Toni’ about the seriousness of this relationship. Without ‘inside info’ claiming that they aren’t I don’t think they are.

Having said that I do agree with Zzzzz, that I don’t think he’ll be in Paris long and no I have no insider info

People's Choice @ 11/05/2013 at 2:43 pm

Leo and Gatsby are nominated for the People’s Choice Awards.
And on Toni’s BZ, one of her thread’s regulars think she might be going to St. Barths soon or might even be on her way to St. Barths because she thinks that photographer is there right now. I don’t know anything about it just passing it along.

@204: Just before the VSFS? Kinda hard to believe….

@People’s Choice:

Yeah the photographer posted in early October that he would see her soon in St. Barths and then he went with other VS models and Toni wasn’t one of them.

I don’t know what the BZ girls are talking about but his most recent posts seem to indicate he is in a studio doing a photo shoot for Target maybe??

@peoplschoice the poster didn’t say that, they said they were wondering what ever happened to her shooting with him, and wondered howmany times they shoot VS and if they plan on shooting her the next time they are at st barts or something. it is weird shedid not go shoot, but she did shoot with vs the other day so i guess her and vs arent over.

@haha:

They also mention that he’s there now and he’s not. He has recently posted pics from when they were there a month ago but he’s not there now.

Just saw Leo on TV. Football game

He’s watching Paris Saint-Germain play the Champions League. With Lukas.

Paris Saint-Germain vs Anderlecht Champion league.

And his mama + bf in the upper right corner. No Toni in sight??

@@not with toni:

nope. funny not with toni thinks it’s a trap. guilty conscience.

David Dougan ‏@DavidWDougan 1m
Leo Di Caprio wearing sunglasses at night to hide while watching PSG. As if anyone’s going to be looking at him when Zlatan’s on the pitch.
Hanad Yousuf ‏@StricklyMali 5m
Léonardo DiCaprio at the PSG GAME HAHA CAME TO SEE alot of goals lol

@@211:

Yes I saw his mom and boyfriend too. Toni’s probably sitting in a different part of the stadium. LOL

toni is bound to be somewhere, shes been too quiet to still be in NY, and she posts stuff from work. watch after this makes news, she will post something about the game lol

Leokas 4 Ever! @ 11/05/2013 at 3:13 pm

I don’t believe they went all that way to watch football, and mama’s along. Family reunion for his birthday this weekend?

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 3:14 pm

@Twitter:
Thanks! He can’t get rid of those hats lol…
I would like to see his hair for once sigh

Is he smoking in the stadium? I know it’s an e-cig but still..

@####: I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU! Family thing, could be meeting his mom! And now we have Irmelin AND Lukas there even though he travelled alone! Sorry I had to say it! Of course Toni could be there as well but so much about a romantic getaway for only the two of them.

Just a remark but this is screaming IM IN PARIS after the smiley arrival pictures at the airport. And it wasn’t even at Charles de Gaulle (Paris’ biggest airport) am I right? What’s he up to? He a fan of Paris Saint-Germain? Lol.

He went to South Africa for the World Cup so he might just love soccer… If he has time and the means why not? I guess a clue from Toni is already in the works… lol

Leokas you must be so happy. Lukas is there all is well in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolol!!
So you assume Toni is also in Paris and he asked her to sit un another part of the stadium? And she accepted…?
Talk about a nice obedient doggie.
She sure has a nice future with him.

Leokas 4 Ever! @ 11/05/2013 at 3:18 pm

Maybe Toni is en route, or busy finishing up what she has to do before she leaves. But she’ll have to share the birthday boy with Luuukaaas! If she goes. She may have to waiy fir him in NY while he gets his birthday on with his best boy.

Stupid question, but how can he have departed a flight from LA on Monday and arrived in enough time to catch a Euro soccer match already?

Except this is not a month-long tournament. It’s just 1 game per team every two or three weeks. I dunno it’s strange lol. Did not expect this TBH.

#227 – Ya it’s possible. LA to Paris is a 10hrs flight when it’s done non-stop.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 3:23 pm

So it’s not business or wines…
When is he starting promoting his films?
Can’t wait for some Leo hot pics AND interviews<3

@also…:

I don’t know that Toni is there though. Would she be sitting in a stadium looking at a daily mail newspaper or would it make more sense that she is sitting at a studio for a shoot and it was an old newspaper left laying around that she was flipping through?

Does it seem like he went straight to the game from the airport? This may be a fly in for the game and then fly back out to NYC tomorrow to finish preparations for his birthday party.

IKR? Honestly… she isn’t in sight on those two pics.. if she’s there she’s sitting somewhere else while he’s with his BFF, mama and her BF. And that’s even worse than them leaving a restaurant separately. Now I’m not so sure anymore if she’s there.

Leokas 4 Ever! @ 11/05/2013 at 3:25 pm

He happened to be in town en route to somewhere else? Are they playing a German team? Maybe he wants everyone to believe he’s staying in Paris while celebrates bis birthday in another location.

APAY (@MochamadFachriA)
11/5/13, 12:23 PM
Aiiiih “@GoalPhotos: Leonardo di Caprio has been spotted in Paris at the game between #PSG and Anderlecht #UCL pic.twitter.com/cFMw8QlxDq”

Another pic

If Toni is working in Paris I assume she would have posted work-related stuff, don’t you think? She does that even when Leo is around and that’s a ‘legitimate hint’ that she is in Paris. I guess we have to wait to be sure.

They’re playing Anderlecht. A Belgian team.
But Dortmund, a German team Leo has said he was supporting when Dortmund played Bayern Munchen last year in the finals, is playing against Arsenal tomorrow in Germany.. So maybe he’ll hop to Germany next?

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 3:29 pm

@also…:
She is very provocative. I agree she would have given some clue.

toni always posts work when she is working, and when shes with her friends her or her friends always post pics. I think she is definetly there but i do not know where. maybe from paris they all go to germany and toni could be there? if not she is ther esomwhere.

I see his publicist behind him. Sooo, looks like a work thing.

I will ask again: the guy who tweeted yesterday that he got invited to his birthday party said ‘next Sunday’. To me that sounds like next week ( 11/17 ) not this week ( 11/10 ). Maybe he will be in Germany for a while before returning to NYC? Maybe that German article was right after all?

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 3:35 pm

@####: Is he sitting in the V.I.P area in this pic??
i always wonder about this when he goes there

Leokas 4 Ever! @ 11/05/2013 at 3:37 pm

Would he invite his publicist to a family birthday party? Are they close? Does Wolf have any French connections?

Honestly I still think he’ll celebrate it this weekend. Maybe the guy who tweeted that was just linguistically incorrect. Maybe he meant this Sunday with next Sunday.

But if the idea is really going to Germany perhaps visiting relatives for his birthday, what this stop in Paris, football game, his publicist, and call the paps at the airport has to do with this?

Exactly..I’m asking the same things.

@also…:

I could be wrong but I think that’s a huge stretch!!! :-)

Toni has the VSFS next Wednesday so why would she have time to spend a week in Germany from now until then???

If she is in Paris, she’s going to post something to let everyone know. As I said earlier, that newspaper article doesn’t really give us any information as to where she is. Until she posts something else, we don’t know where she is.

And I still don’t know if that guy was messing around or not about the personal invite to Leo’s birthday party. Seeing his twitter, I don’t see how he would be invited to Leo’s birthday party.

Who knows though…..just my two cents.

The French connection might be Jean Dujardin.
No if Leo has his publicist with them it,s got to be for press or TV interviews for the up coming WOWS promos.

Remember how he went to France for Shutter Island’s promo and appeared at a French TV show with Scorsese? You know the one where Guillaume Canet pulled a joke on him?
Could definitely be a TV show or some sort of press related to WOWS, esp if his publicist is with him.

Could be. France is a big and important foreign audience to the US. The movie is only 7 weeks away after all. Do they release it in 7 weeks abroad also though?

.. right. And for the occasion take the opportunity to have his loved ones along with him.

249
Not sure lol. Anybody here from Europe?
I think it’s work related for the most part when I read it was his publicist was there as well. Who knows we’ll see.

@@248:

I don’t think so. When WOWS was still set to release on 11/15, the release date for France was 12/25 so I guess it will release in France 6 weeks or so after it releases in the US.

The Netherlands here.
It’s going to be released January 9th in my country. Not sure about France but my guess would be around the same date. But does that matter? I mean promo is promo right? There isn’t that large of a gap between its US release.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 4:03 pm

It doesn’t look like it’s V.I.P i just wonder because there are too many people sitting next to him

insider info @ 11/05/2013 at 4:05 pm

i’m an insider and he went there to buy french twinkies. He also is looking for a psychedelic beret for his bash and is buying pastel colored pageboy caps that are custom made for his huge head.

@Twitter:

OMG!!!!! That’s his mom behind him smoking an e-cig too!!!! Bad habits Dicaprio family!!!! :-(

And yes it is her because I checked another pic and she’s wearing a blue shirt under a jacket.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 4:08 pm

@####: I’ve noticed that too. His mom is a smoker too unfortunately.
Don’t know about his Dad though…

@not with toni:

I don’t think it’s VIP either. People are sitting too close together and VIP is usually much more comfy!!! LOL

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 4:10 pm

@####: Exactly the same thoughts. That’s why i was wondering.:)

@insider info:

By french twinkies, do you mean food or women??? LOL

So you guys sayin she’s sitting somewhere else or stayed back at the hotel room maybe? Omg lol.

“I don’t think it’s VIP either. People are sitting too close together and VIP is usually much more comfy”

The guy in front of him is Nasser Al-Khelaïfi…

Is he the president of Paris Saint-Germain?

Hasn’t anyone noticed in general Leo looks way more comfortable overseas than in America during promotion? Maybe that’s why he didn’t care about getting his picture taken.
@insider info:
LOL

@@####:

Well obviously they have different VIP areas in European stadiums than they do in American stadiums. LOL

In front of him there are only some old men or women. I don’t see Naseer anywhere.

He’s sitting right beneath Leo on the pic posted in #252.

@HAHA12: I noticed and I also noticed he looks way more comfortable without his girlfriend around ( in general not just with Toni ).
@####: I know it`s a stretch… You know it was the usual `brainstorming` after new info is posted. People – yes, including me – have all sorts of ideas whenever something new pops up! lol
I posted that comment without reading that his PR guy is there. It could easily be promo. Since the release date is pushed back maybe he is doing some work before since the movie is coming out on Christmas so probably there will be some days for to celebrate the holiday.

LMAO! More Plz

I checked the release dates for Django Unchained since that was also a Christmas release and it released on Jan 16th in France, not that long of a wait compared to other countries. It could be possible he’s there for something Wolf related.

@@####: how come you identified him??? There are too many people there sitting next to Leo, i mean did you read it somewhere that it’s him ??

Release info @ 11/05/2013 at 4:31 pm

Here are some release dates other than the US..
France isn’t in the list but all the European countries release within about 3 weeks max. after the US release with the exception of Norway. I’m thinking France will release around the time Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands will release. Not that much time difference.

@also…:

LOL I hear ya!!! I really think Toni would have already given something away about being in Paris if she was there but I still could be wrong.

I just think this VSFS is a big deal and the week before is filled with up to 40 models having to get fitted for 2-3 outfits, altering these outfits, re-fittings, rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals, and figuring out the order everyone’s going to be in, etc. I just can’t imagine her being able to get away right now to Europe even for a couple of days unless she left yesterday but once again, it seems to me she would have posted one of her subtle hints about being there.

Plus if she was there, would Leo actually leave her to go to the game with his friend, publicist and mom??? That would be kind of insulting!!!

@Release info:
Yeah that seems most likely. The release date in France will probably be less than a month from the US one. I wonder why he’s there though. Maybe it is work related and just to relax. If Toni is there iwont be surprised.

Leo's Fan Girl @ 11/05/2013 at 4:53 pm

Paris is the city of love, wish I was there!

too bad you are not there…

@HAHA12:

Well with his publicist with him, it definitely seems like it is work-related and didn’t we talk about him keeping Toni as far away from anything to do with WOWS as he could due to the similarities?

Besides VSFS, that is another reason that I think she may not be along on this trip but you never know. She could be there but we do know he’s returning to NYC because most likely that’s where his b-day party will be.

I’m surprised that at this point she hasn’t posted a cryptic message about being in Paris which is another reason I think she is still in NYC prepping for the VS show. Of course as soon as I post this, the cryptic message will come!!! LOL

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 5:18 pm

Paris is very beautiful and romantic indeed.
Leo goes there many times every year
maybe he has learned some french too:p
I wish him the best => health, success and hapiness and personal fullfillment .
And i hope he enjoys his trips:))
Love Leonardo always <3 <3 <3
♥ ❤ Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio ♥ ❤

Black sharpie @ 11/05/2013 at 5:22 pm

There are more pics on Bellazon.

he looks chill. but i don’t understand why he travelled alone and now lukas and his mom are there too.

@.:

They may have left with the publicist on a different flight or were already on the flight and Leo met up with them.

They probably met Inside the airport at a more private spot and then flew to Paris all together.

As it was pointed out on bz his bodyguard is there as well. So it’s likely some work for him.

yeah could be i guess. but at the french airport he was photographed alone too.

@also…:

Is that the guy that was on the other side of him from Lukas that it looked like he was talking to???

wonder what hes planning to do?

On this pic from the Daily Mail, we can see a small part of a luggage. Someone was probably with him at the airport but the paps decided to only photograph Leo.

Thanks @Fan
He was definitely in the VIP section….

290: haha why do they put an accent on the e in his name. léo lol.

Lukas shares a short clip from the game on his Twitter and Mobli. We can see how well they were seated

So nice to see Leo smiling and looking relaxed even in the airport pics. I hope Toni does stay in NYC for the VS show. False confident or not I still wish good things for her.

@####: I think so. I mean I take the bz girl`s word for it that his bodyguard is there. It`s not like a `Toni`s sweater theory` and they seem to be well informed ( that guy, the president of the soccer club was seen with Leo at Roland Garros and they knew it… ). So I just go with it. lol

@Well: Maybe he has more…

@also…:

LOL….they do have good information sometimes!

I’ve been reading the BZ VSFS thread which has some good info about the show. It looks like they only have 5 models outside of the 8 angels confirmed so far for the show and the show is supposed to have 40 models in it. They’ve got a lot of work going on from now until the show actually tapes!

@also…:

When I first discovered BZ and was reading Leo’s thread, there was talk that the guy in this pic had replaced his regular bodyguard. I can’t recall what his regular bodyguard looked like but this guy with Leo in Paris doesn’t look like him either. Like you said, he probably uses a company that supplies multiple guys.

@####: Maybe they talked about Jay? He is a bold guy and he was a regular by Leo`s side. I haven`t seen him for a long time though…

@also…:

That name sounds familiar.

Unfortunately, she is there with him. Look at the time on her instagram, it says the teeth brushing pic was posted two hours ago. Do the math and it makes the time when she woke up around 9 am in the morning from where I live in Asia. we were all waiting for her to give us and the world a hint that she’s with him, and she did. These are tricks which he is blind towards or has given her permission for. We’ll get more pics from her while they stay there and i don’t think it’s cuz of his birthday. His mum could be getting married, and that is a big possibility.