Leonardo DiCaprio: LAX Departure after LACMA Art & Film Gala!

Leonardo DiCaprio: LAX Departure after LACMA Art & Film Gala!

Leonardo DiCaprio is camera shy while arriving at LAX Airport for a departing flight on Monday (November 4) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 38-year-old actor was dapper while attending the 2013 LACMA Art & Film Gala, which honored his The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The star-studded gala helped raise over $4 million in much-needed funds for LACMA.

Last week, the 38-year-old actor was spotted attending the restoration premiere of James Dean classic film Rebel Without A Cause at LACMA.

25+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio flying out after the LACMA Art & Film Gala…

leonardo dicaprio lax departure after lacma art film gala 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All

so either they are actually together or she is just fooling with our heads by not posting. just to keep us guessing and stuff.

pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 10:51 am

i can’t stand the trolls but i’ve come to believe not with toni is one of them. he or she (i’m guessing a gay teenage boy from italy) sounded just like the panettone marzipan freak who infantilizes leo and spazzes out on a regular basis when heshe doesn’t like the way the conversation is going, but i wasn’t sure it was really the same poster until a few days ago when heshe slipped up. heshe started the leo had a nose job nonsense and is now going crazy over it. heshe seems to be a troll here for sh ts and giggles. and pannetone.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 10:56 am

@pannetroll:
You are obviously on a witch hunt against me and my comments.

@also…:

Not a Toni fan, but I think she can afford her own vacations. I know it sucks that he can’t date a woman closer to his own age, but the sugar daddy mantra sounds bitter and silly.

there`s a photo of Toni on her bz thread without makeup. I wish I could un-see it I`m gonna have nightmares. yikes!

@104: I didn`t say she can`t afford her own vacation but this definitely looks like a Sugar Daddy – Sugar Baby situation to me ( and apparently to many others as well ). I guess the world is full of `bitter and silly` people then…

pannetroll @ 11/05/2013 at 11:12 am

now you’re imitating @also’s persecution complex. her’s has some basis in reality. you’ve been given the benefit of the doubt for a long time by everyone, including me. you go on spam sprees and then try to excuse it by saying everyone is a troll. you start the leo got nose job nonsense and then proceed to freak out over posts that do the same. you fu ked up, pannetroll.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:13 am

I just don’t like it when people post here things about Leo like”Leo is fat ”
Ok all this negativity here and hating on Leo is too much.
That’s why i try to defend him, but hateful people like you are here to insult and attack with stupid remarks
PS; i’m not a troll i have been posting here many months and i love “swooning over the sleaze” because it’s the way i feel. At least i don’t attack fellow posters here writing stupid things like the poster @pannetroll.
You are nasty and mean and people like you make this thread a hell.
If you don’t like my posts don’t read them
Posting stupid things and insults about a fellow poster shows a lot about you

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:20 am

I didn’t even bother to mention that i am not the spammer you say because i found it stupid and it’s insane , but i like the expressions used for Leo by some posters or trolls(according to you) here( that suposed @marzipan or something). I find cute these expressions and i just use them too . What’s the problem with that? It’s a public forum for goodness sakes

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:21 am

@getaway: Yeah, ’cause she really gives a damn about Leo’s jealous fangirls!

jealous fangirls… sure! LOL whatever helps you

@also…:

It seems like last week would have been a better time to do a weekend getaway since they were both in LA but I guess we’ll see….

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:25 am

Get Over Yourself @ 11/05/2013 at 11:27 am

@yikes!: Do you care to post a picture of yourself makeup free? And while you’re at it, how many fashion spreads do you have across the globe, while you’re criticizing someone else’s looks?

It’s your turn girl. I was sure someone would attack you . You were one of the few regulars who remained unscathed up till now…

It looks like a Leo wants to stay twentysomething forever complex to me. Young Toni is along for the ride, but she does have her own money, career and jet set friends, with or without Leo. Sugar daddy seems a little extreme. Of all of his girlfriends, only Bar seemed to qualify for true sugar baby status.

@Get over yourself – sane applies to you btw: I’m not a model in the public eye so why would I post a photo? I’m someone with an opinion that I have the freedom to express regardless how many fashion spreads she has.
Why are you so invested in comments here? It’s funny how you follow these threads even though you find comments hilarious. Nobody got upset. You were laughed at…

@@109:

is that you, not with toni? it’s a weird trollish game hesheplays. i finally had to call it out. enough is enough. but i’ve said my piece. moving on.

@not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:42 am

I feel sorry for the attacks and i bet you are not going to post here anymore. That’s a shame because i really enjoy reading your comments about Leo.

” It’s hilarious that some of you spend hours here calling Leo’s girlfriends ( and sometimes Leo himself) out of their names, and then get upset and get your feelings hurt when someone calls you out on your BS or posts something contrary to the constant hate you post! If your gonna dish it, then take it! Grow a backbone!!”

I agree that the dichotomy / hypocrisy is striking and funny. Don’t laugh too hard, though. You’re still here reading.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:45 am

@moving on: No. I only post here under my moniker. You are thetroll who used to attack @also..
@LOL42 @HAHA12 and suspects regulars behind posts.

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:48 am

I post my opinion(and i always expect attacks) under my moniker, ‘cos i have nothing to lose and this a public thread. I’ve been attacked many times here(probably by the same hateful troll=YOU) the oppi troll:)

@@not with toni:

when you’re talking to yourself, and nobody’s home… you’ll be getting another name soon? not a bad idea. you’ve been exposed. and he is still with toni, unfortunately.

@####: I don’t think it was a good time for a getaway. Armani party, Halloween party, Vegas, Leo’s dad’s birthday and then Toni left + LACMA. But if Toni is indeed walking at the VSFS I guess you are right and this is not the best time for her to leave NYC. But you know what it means when she is quiet on social media. I don’t think Leo is in NYC as it was posted here yesterday. I bet there would have been sightings by now. So we have to wait!
@119: She shouldn’t stop posting. I don’t always agree with her but she has the right to post. Giving that up is exactly what the troll wants! She should keep posting and ignoring the attacks!

not with toni @ 11/05/2013 at 11:54 am

@@not with toni: Thank you. Well… i guess this place is full of hatred about Leo and there are some crazies here.Too much hatred….
i can’t take it.