Blake Lively: I Don't Pay Attention to What I Eat

Blake Lively: I Don't Pay Attention to What I Eat

Blake Lively hangs with her hubby Ryan Reynolds‘ pup Baxter at a local park on Tuesday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old actress played around on her pink Moto X cell phone as she enjoyed the nice day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

“No! I’m lucky to have an active lifestyle,” Blake recently told Vogue Paris. “I’m always on the go. I don’t need to have a (trainer) or pay attention to what I eat. I can’t start my day without a cup of hot milk chocolate or finish without crunching a few dark chocolate squares. It’s good for my morale.”

blake lively chocolate is good for my morale 01
blake lively chocolate is good for my morale 02
blake lively chocolate is good for my morale 03
blake lively chocolate is good for my morale 04
blake lively chocolate is good for my morale 05

Getty

JustSayin @ 11/05/2013 at 2:15 pm

I love Blake, but that is such bull. You can’t possible not pay attention to what you’re eating and have that amazing of a body. I know she likes baking, but she’d come across much more genuine and believable if she at least said something about proportions or something.

Pretty Ka @ 11/05/2013 at 2:27 pm

@JustSayin: mmm, I disagree with you here. She does have a very nice body, but if you’ve seen pictures of her behind in a bathing suit, you’ll see that “not paying attention to what she eats” does have an effect (she has some noticeable cellulite). Anyways, I do think that you can not pay too much attention to what you eat and still have a great body, but it won’t last long, y’know what I mean?

Blake Lively and Amanda Seyfried have the best head of hair in Hollywood!

NY Daily News @ 11/05/2013 at 2:32 pm

Baxter is such a lovely pup

Yeaaaah right. So this “candid” organized pap’ photoshoot is paid by Moto X ?

@Chace: amanda has much better hair than blake, quality and length wise and looks much healthier. amanda has the best hair in hollywood period, blake is overrated plus amanda is much more talented and prettier than blake.

@Pretty Ka: so true! i’ve seen the photos…

@jane:
#overrated, #healthier, #talented’ #preetier, #blablahblah I made a simple non-controversial remark not to start a contest or a hatefest. You have your opinion I have mine. Period

These photos are so staged. Why else would it be pointed out what kind of phone she uses? And she’s always used an iPhone ever since the early days of GG. You’re not fooling anyone with these pics Blake, we know you got paid to use the phone.

This woman will never not be overrated to me but hey kudos to her publicist for making her into someone.

I do know quite a few people who can eat whatever the hell they want and still have an incredible body, so I believe Blake on this one, also because you can see that her body isn’t very toned which it would be if she works out. However, she also said in the interview, which is excluded here, that she believed this would change in a few years, so she admitted she would have to work harder when that time comes.

@JustSayin: Though I don’t really like this girl, I have to reply to you on this. I actually know many people who can eat whatever junk they want and don’t put on any weight. And worse, in my own family, I know that. My sister and my brother are super thin. And if they could, they’d eat junk food every single day. My sister is even toned! Some of her friends actually ask her if she lifts…Yeah, you can guess that I’m incredibly jealous, especially since I personally cannot eat a banana without gaining ten pounds xD…. So yeah, I think it is possible to have a fabulous body without working out at all. I guess it’s genetics, metabolism or something? Anyway, I’m envious of these people, really.

pretty kitty @ 11/05/2013 at 8:31 pm

@Gabby:
yeah the “pap” joey is her brother-in law or some sort of family friend. splits $$$ cause ryan keeps his money locked in his pre-nup vault and doesn’t share!!

MOTOX wtf product placement

I like her message. Don’t obsess over dieting and exercise because you can’t control genetics or your age. We all have flaws and will all get old. Enjoy your chocolate or other indulgences if they make you happy and stay active.

erica black @ 11/06/2013 at 12:34 am

wheres penny??

I believe her! I have friends who eat tons of food and are thin as sticks! So envious of them,honestly. Some people just have faster metabolism than others.

I do believe she does eat whatever she wants but many foodies are actually quality over quantity people, so she proably has good natural appetite regulation. She can get pudgy – check out those picks of her playing with her hubby in an 50s style swim suit.

And hard not to be cynical about them arranging these pap sessions…if you don’t micromanage your image these days, someone else will do it for you. So do you blame them? No. but they’re still just wh*res for our consumption.

One of the most Obvious staged photo-ops I’ve seen here in some time.
It’s like Katie Holmes or Halle Berry but without acting surprised.
Oh well, I like her jacket.

So do Blake and her personal photographer Joey Andrew really think that doing staged photo ops are going to turn her into a life style guru?

jeannifer @ 11/07/2013 at 4:20 am

another bullshit from skinny girls!