Leonardo DiCaprio: TAG Heuer Boutique Opening in Paris!

Leonardo DiCaprio: TAG Heuer Boutique Opening in Paris!

Leonardo DiCaprio looks dapper as can be at the opening of the new TAG Heuer Boutique on Wednesday (November 6) in Paris, France.

Later that day, the 38-year-old actor was set to attend the Evening Celebrating 50 years of Carerra In Pavillon Vendome in Paris.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The day before, Leo cheered on a soccer match between Paris Saint-Germain and Anderlecht. Leo brought along his mom Irmelin for the exciting match!

Leo‘s birthday is fast approaching! The superstar will be turning 39-years-old on Monday (November 11) – happy early birthday, Leo! Hope you have an awesome day!

leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 01
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 02
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 03
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 04
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 05
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 06
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 07
leonardo dicaprio tag heuer store opening 08

Photos: Getty, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

wahtehfack @ 11/06/2013 at 2:21 pm

he is good looking again

leo look really good!. he has been looking sharp lately too!!! by the way, him and toni are very much still together!. she should be in paris right now?

sugar daddy @ 11/06/2013 at 2:24 pm

MHMHMMM, im hungry for some Leo, he’s looking delicious! I be on that suit and tie ;)

What can I say? I know how to clean up well, thanks to Lukas ;)

Fat face. Ugh. He’s aging badly.

Desperate Toni @ 11/06/2013 at 2:27 pm

Why doesn’t Leo love me!? Behind those smooth womanizing ways of his, I see him, the real him. I’M NOT LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL!
@Leokas:
Back off he’s mine!

His hair and grooming are much improved and he’s still got that twinkle in his eye, but he’s not doing it for me anymore in the looks department. Sad days. I wasn’t expecting him to age this way so soon.

i wonder if toni want to get marry but i doubt it leo ever want to get married and want kids?

So its the Lukas loving doing it? Keep it up boo. He looks OK I don’t see the OMG hotness some see but its an improvement

He looks better with his hair like this than when he does that slicked back look that makes him look like a sleazy used car salesman.

@Desperate Toni:

Bad attempt at humor. The only one who sounds desperate is you.

Leokas on the other hand is awesome. I have seen the soulmate and his name is Lukas!

I see LEO looks more relaxed in the pics when he has the jacket unbuttoned, and he doesn’t look like he’s sucking it in. Chubby Tummy. :)

@@4:
Yes, he’s more of a fashionista even tho Toni is a damn model! She’s useless! Lukas knows how to treat his baby boy! <3
@izzy: Thank you for the love hun <3

itsetsyou @ 11/06/2013 at 2:43 pm

He does look charming and that sweet smile! I wish he’d just be like this more often, chill, smiling and relax. He’s such a beautiful human being )))

Lukas sures go everywhere with leo!!!. i am sure Lukas traveling with him because of his birthday coming up. well happy birthday to leo!.

Black sharpie @ 11/06/2013 at 2:48 pm

From Pop Sugar:

“Leo is back in Europe after taking a quick trip out to LA over the weekend to host the LACMA Art + Film gala on Saturday. He made the trip without his model girlfriend, Toni Garrn, by his side as she was busy with a photo shoot in the Hamptons over the weekend. It isn’t clear if Toni joined Leo in Paris, but she didn’t attend the soccer match with the actor and his entourage. “

She isn’t seen on the pictures @BZ posted on the previous thread either.

Leokas vs Toni stand lol

LEO LOOKS GREAT!

dear Leokas @ 11/06/2013 at 2:51 pm

Can you help your sweet Leo get rid of the chronic face bloat? Some massage or cucumber wraps? Something!? You’re aging better than he is.

He looks so good!!!! :-)

Club Kylie @ 11/06/2013 at 2:56 pm

Damn he is a one fine mtfkr. What I’d give to get on that.

Thanks for the great treats, Jared.

@Popsugar @ 11/06/2013 at 2:57 pm

@Black sharpie:

Definitely promoting Sugar daddy romance. Wonder what others ‘exclusive’ they are going to get.

Teabags. It’s all about the teabags. Get Leo teabagging, Lukas. It will work wonders on the puff and bloat.

@dear Leokas: Lukas speaking, I’m sorry to tell you and the rest of the fans that I don’t think there is anyway to fix this. Due to Leo’s hard partying lifestyle that he still continues, it has had a profound effect on his face. He’s smoked too much, drank too much, ate too much and had sex too much, WHEN WILL IT END!? He’s trying to quit smoking and drink less, thanks to me ofc but you know how it is, the damage has already been done. That baby face has grown up up into an old fat man! you guys need to understand, he’s different now. At the end of the day, he’s still my honey boo boo and I still love him thats all that matters Leokas fo life! <3

We knew ‘Caught’ at the airport equal Promoting something.

I hate to be so picky now that he’s finally cut his hair and didn’t over indulge in the grease, but these baby bangs parted down the middle are not flattering on a round face. He should ditch the bangs and part to the side.

@Black sharpie:

It’s funny that they put a story out like that and then BZ has those two pics of Leo with Lukas, his publicist and his bodyguard out and about in Paris but no Toni in sight.

I’m pretty sure after a couple of days in Paris with Leo, Toni would have already tweeted or instagrammed something to let everyone know she’s there. That’s her MO.

Wowow
I have to admit it’s been a while since we’ve seen him looking so relaxed.

@Leokas:
But why do you look better Lukas? You party hard, drink hard, and **** hard just like Leo. In fact you’re his appendage!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess love conquers all!

The photo opps began at the airport. Wonder where they will end?

@####: Why are you so obsessed with Toni?

@@####:

I’m not. I was just responding to another post about Toni.

Roger that,the previous thread and now this. Its Toni’s tweets, Toni’s family, German facts/rumors, Toni/Leo’s PR. Where is Toni? What will she tweet about Leo and on and on
#Leokas – keep em comin’

Leokas fan @ 11/06/2013 at 3:12 pm

Massage, cucumbers, teabags, Leo, Lukas…is it just me or is it getting hot in here? Toni who?

If he lost some weight from his face, he would look better. A good diet and cutting back on his crazy lifestyle would help. Still the hair is an improvement from the greasy slicked hair.

So what if there are people who’re curious?

Also Leo looks way better in motion than he does in pictures. I’m not sure if I’m the only one who noticed. His face looks soooo much skinnier when he is being filmed, its only in photos really that it looks somewhat fat.

Leokas fan @ 11/06/2013 at 3:19 pm

We need more Lukas sightings! Too bad he doesn’t Instagram. Mobli alone doesn’t cut it. Is no one dedicated to following his every move on twitter? I volunteer!

@#26: You’re absolutely right. My love for Leo is the reason why I stayed youthful. Leo on the otherhand, got too caught with dem models.. and he forgot about me… DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MADE ME FEEL AND HOW DEPRESSED I WAS!!!? its okay, calm yourself Lukas, you have Leo now…. (breaths in and out).. everything is going to be alright…..but he’s still with Toni….its okay…he’ll dump her soon like the rest of the…It’s always Leokas…..

…and what does Toni Garrn have to do with this?
Why did her name have to be mentioned in the last 4 threads Jared reported while she had nothing to do with them?
Obsession is the perfect word to describe this .

Leokas fan @ 11/06/2013 at 3:26 pm

@Leokas:

He always makes time for his main man. <3 The end of Leo and the evil frau Toni is just around the corner, I can feel it. Keep your chin up, Lukas! Leo likes it that way.

@####: Popsugar has always been like that. Lovey-dovey when it comes to Leo and his girlfriends. I don’t necessarily think it’s ZpR just the way popsugar is in general.

@Leokas fan: Thanks so much for the love. It’s you Leokas fans that are keeping us alive instead of those obsessive crazed Toni fans like da fucccq Leo will dump her soon its a given, hes just going to go thru a bunch of models until he says his vows to me at the alter !!!! Who’s coming to the Leokas wedding!?!?!?! Who’s gonna be my bridesmaid!!?!?

Aladdin Abbas (@AladdinAbbas)
11/6/13, 12:12 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio caught with a green laser pointer in PSG game last night. What’s with the dark shades at night Leo? pic.twitter.com/NjcWxJR754

A green laser pointer! LOL

why are you so obsessed with posters here?

Leo is at the evening event of Tag Heuer right now
Looking good!

@BZ:

Thanks for the pics! He looks so good! This whole Paris trip he’s looked great!!! :-)

@BZ:
Judging just by these 2 pics he looks good!

Brazilian girl @ 11/06/2013 at 4:25 pm

My baby looking so fine!

@HAHA12:

I don’t mind his hair being slicked back as long as it’s not matted down on his head! If it’s slicked back with body, I like it! :-)

@####:
Agreed, I don’t mind the hair so much when it has some other sort of style to it. I think he looks much better in those 2 pics posted above. I hope we get official pics from that event.

Bz now has a bunch of pics from the event.

@58 can u post some please?

@BZ:

Oh man!!! Messy tied tie with a vest….sexy!!!! :-)

@59: I could like about half an hour ago but Im on my phone now sorry. Maybe someone else can.

Looking great. What’s this are French hairstylists better than the ones we’ve got over here or something? Lol. This is slicked back too but it looks SO much better like this.

@aquarius:

Yep! He looks like he has a double chin now.

How is he aging so badly? I admit his face is looking thicker but he looks quite good in photos posted above, a lot better than how he did for the J. Edgar promotion. God forbid he has wrinkles and can’t look like a preadolescent 90s teenybopper anymore. Its called aging.

But hey, I guess it’s only fair a male actor is criticized for his weight and head shape now after female actresses do all the time, I can admit. But saying things like ‘he looks like a bloated cat’ or should have just died when he was younger and still a pretty boy is too far.

I think he looks awesome!!!! He looks so much better here than he has the past few months. Love his look!!!! Keep the new pics coming! :-)

@####
Totally agree. He looks very very good and very sexy.
I simply love the new Paris pics they’re the best we’ve seen of him since a long time.
The wrinkles? So what? it’s only natural for a guy who’ll turn forty years old next year.

@####:
Right on! Give me Leo of today(when he looks good that is, and pounds off the bloat from his face) over Leo of the 90s. Unpopular opinion that may be but that’s just how I feel :D

@OMG:

Just being honest. George Clooney looks better than Leo, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt.

Leo needs to stop drinking and eating so much and hire a personal trainser.

@Amy:
I can’t disagree with your comment if I’m being honest, as Leo has been looking rough for a lot of years recently. I just find it annoying people are mad at him because he can’t look like Romeo or Jack Dawson anymore. I think Leo the Adult(when he tries) is so much better looking than Leo the teenager. But that is just me. I know many prefer Leo of the 90s, I just feel the current Leo does not get much attention or love at all unless it’s a reference to how cute he USED to be. Wanted to throw him a bone.

But Brad Pitt has not been looking good himself either recently, but he did age very well until he hit his late 40s so that is not a dig on him. He needs to get rid of that long cowboy hair and all will be good.

@OMG:

I preferred Leo of the 90′s in the 90′s! LOL

I definitely think that Leo the grown-up when he chooses to look like a cleaned up adult looks great!!!! This is the Leo I like the most!

But I am a Leo fan and I even think when he’s looking messy, bloated, etc. that there’s always something about him that is attractive!!! :-)

That’s just me though!

@####:
Oh, I had a HUGE crush on Leo in the 90s. He was painfully pretty back then. But I feel THAT Leo seems to get much more love than today’s Leo does, and while Leo more than not looks sloppy and messy these days, when he makes an effort and changes up his look he can go back to being a good looking, handsome man. This Leo is my personal fave =)

@OMG:

Yes, yes he was. :-)

These days, he gets a lot of that love from a lot of young girls (teenagers)!!! Reading twitter and seeing all these high school girls just gush over him from Romeo & Juliet and Titanic is really disturbing! LOL

I do like that pic! Hopefully he’ll keep this look going and not go back to looking sloppy right up until the WOWS promos start like he did with the LACMA event!!!

@####:
Tell me about it..and how much they glamorize the younger version of Leo and wish he never got older. Tumblr is especially scary, gifs of young Leo are reblogged by thousands with the same comments UGH LEO BABY or ‘UGH ILY LEO’ but you never see anyone reblog current Leo gifs. I am glad atleast Gatsby Leo is appreciated the younger crowd, however. That film reminded audiences how handsome he really is.

young/old Leo @ 11/06/2013 at 6:17 pm

Young Leo was very pretty, but I liked older Leo more.Something has changed with his face ine last year. The wrinkles look fine, but his face gotten really fat. He’s not fat, but his face is. I don’t know why, but I don’t like it.

young/old Leo @ 11/06/2013 at 6:20 pm

@OMG:

Brad Pitt is almost 50! Leo’s looking worse approaching 39. I don’t understand it. He started aging really fast in the past year and his face looks so bloated. I don’t understand it. He’s not a heavy guy.

young/old Leo @ 11/06/2013 at 6:22 pm

@Amy:

I agree they all look better, and I hate to say it because I’m not a fan of their looks in general. But they are aging better. Leo has always had a baby face, but he’s put a lot of miles on it in a very short time.

@young/old Leo:
I agree. He is good looking but his face looks too large especially for the hairstyles he likes wearing now. If he lost weight from his face he would look so much better. It seems he only gains weight to his face, his mom has the same problem too. They have have very full faces and when they gain weight, I imagine it all goes to their faces. It’s his lifestyle and all that booze and smoking that really took a toll on his looks. He was so handsome during The Departed+Blood Diamond era, and didn’t look bad during Rev. Road/Body Of Lies promotion either. But afterwards is when his face got larger and bloated. I hope he ages better in his 40s and doesn’t continue to ruin his looks and health, because Brad Pitt was Leo’s age when he starred in Fight Club..and he was still so good looking there. He still looks pretty for a man who is about to turn 50 actually.

Someone posted this pic awhile ago on a previous thread, he needs to go back to looking like this imo

@HAHA12:

It’s obviously in the genes. When he over-indulges, he gains weight not only in his face but in his stomach as well. Yet he keeps the skinny legs and arms. His mom seems to be the same way.

@HAHA12:

Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!! :-)

@####:
His body is not in great shape, but it isn’t fat. His legs are as skinny as they were in the 90s. Like you said it has to be because of his mom, her face is very puffy too. And great pic, right? He has a very classic hollywood look to him! It’s too he never tries to reach that level of hotness again.

flash to the future @ 11/06/2013 at 6:52 pm

a whisky commercial starring leo with a gray goatee/beard and a huge potbelly.

@HAHA12:

LOL….his fans care more about his hotness than he does!

I don’t think hm and Toni are serious. But this is probably the best I seen of him lately. Looking good :) have a nice day xx

Hopefully you can see this pic of Leo and his mom. I got it from BZ.

Leo's Fan Girl @ 11/06/2013 at 7:21 pm

@ Leo

Please can you go to the fountain of La Concorde throw in a coin (if its permissible) and make a wish for us.

Thanks,

Maria

PS By the way you look dashing in the grey suit, loved it on you!

Fabien Koufach ‏@FabienKoufach 6 h
Matignon Paris Tonite ! Yesterday with Di Caprio , who s next tonite ?
____
I wonder what Paris nightclub, Leo will hit tonight?

@Fan:

Well he was partying at the Tag Hauer party tonight so maybe he’ll give it a rest! LOL

He’s probably flying out tomorrow back to NYC since his birthday party is this weekend.

@####
I was talking about Leo’s usual “after” parties.

leo/lukas selfie @ 11/06/2013 at 9:17 pm

aww the couples had selfies together (mom/bf and him/lukas) dude is weird….

so his bday party is indeed this Saturday ?

@lol:

I thought it was Sunday.

Looks like... @ 11/07/2013 at 1:53 pm

He looks like the grown up, hard-living version of Knox Jolie-Pitt.