Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler sports a cool pair of aviator sunglasses while out and about on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (November 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the outing by two male pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted satisfying his Italian food craving at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

It was recently reported that Gerry is in talks as Kane for the video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, which has offered Vin Diesel the role of Lynch.

gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 01
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 02
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 03
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 12:24 am

Nice Shoes GB. Those are really Blue.

Anyone know who Gerry’s friend is, the one with the flip flops on. My god he has awesome calves.
And Gerry’s new blue suede shoes are rockin.

___ RïchFïšhes.örg ___ Meet other successful, attractive and available singles

Michael Fassbender was at TIFF this year. That could be when he and MG hooked up.

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 12:59 am

My gaydar is buzzing.

@FYI:
I guess that’s where the hook ups happen don’t they? MG and Gerry met at the MET Gala. Beautiful people pouncing on other beautiful people.
Michael must have known that she was Gerry’s ex.
Too pretty to resist maybe?

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:07 am

Don’t be ridiculous, she looks nothing like MG. Wrong eyes, nose, and too fat-featured. Phannies making fools of themselves again. The world does not revolve around Butler. He’s small fry.

@radar dorothy: Well my dear, the world on this thread does revolve around butler. And his fry is not that small from what I have heard.

@radar dorothy:
It is MG.
Maybe you need your eyes checked. The bone structure is exactly the same. This will eventually come out in the press. It is her. Deal with it.

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:20 am

@@radar: I don’t care whether its her or not. It just isn’t. Butler isn’t even the centre of attention in his own threads.

@radar dorothy:
” I don’t care whether its her or not. It just isn’t. ”
What?
MG was his ex. Her new “relationship” with Fassie raises valid questions about her behavior and intentions when dating Gerry. Go to a fan site if this is too much to handle.

Mada passed as a baton of! LOL! I always knew she was a nasty woman. Now Fassy “her first and true love of her life”!This is the perfect gift for a birthday party for Gerry and his fans!
I congratulate with a new project, Gerry. Good luck with that!

Hey Nutcase @ 11/07/2013 at 1:33 am

@@radar: That is definitely not MG

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:33 am

@@radar: ugh, no. I’m not a fan of him or his work, or her for that matter. Just interesting, the human condition. Every road (thread) leads to MG, no matter how in the past she is.

@Hey Nutcase:
I’m not going to argue this for the whole thread. Eventually, more photos will surface and then you’ll see. Until then, sit tight.

Hi Everyone,

OMG, GB is so hot!! I wish I could meet a man that did for me what he does. That probably ain’t going to happen! : )

Yeah, I didn’t think the woman looked too much like MG but I have not really studied her face that well, and could very possibly not know her when I see her. You all know her face much better than I do for sure.

Has anyone heard anything about Gerry’s birthday plans?

Also, I recently read an old piece about Gerry’s rehab (back whenever it was), and there was mention of him having issues with cocaine. And I wondered if you all thought that he’s past all that or it never happened… I just wondered what your opinions are on that issue. Sometimes he looks ‘bad’, and I worry about it. Also, he seems to have aged so quickly; he seriously looks 50 years old or better at times. (I still wouldn’t turn him down! lol…) So, I worry about him. What do you all think??? Can you put my mind at ease?

PEACE!!

@Pamela:
He’s been pretty open about his substance abuse issues for years. I do think that he was a recreational coke user, like the majority of Hollywood. Some have said that it got very bad around 2009-2011, hence the rehab. No one can know for sure, except Gerry.
Some fans will dispute any drug use. There’s also been a lot of Facebook posts and Tweets from fans that have said he’s drinking (implying alcohol) despite Gerry saying that he’s been sober for over a decade.

@Adriana:LOL dam that girl really gets around. She was also with DiCaprio a couple of years ago. And I swear Butler and DiCaprio are friends. I remember Butler said on Stern that he was in love with her

New ring for gerry @ 11/07/2013 at 2:22 am

@leelee: No he did not say he was in love with her. I believe it was “deep like”.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 2:33 am

Very True, He said it was Like not Love. Wonder what that Ring is all about? I love how everyone grabs pics of him from out of the blue. Great Job Gang.

Enter “Gerard Butler” More pics!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All