Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler sports a cool pair of aviator sunglasses while out and about on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (November 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the outing by two male pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted satisfying his Italian food craving at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

It was recently reported that Gerry is in talks as Kane for the video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, which has offered Vin Diesel the role of Lynch.

gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 01
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 02
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 03
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 04

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 12:24 am

Nice Shoes GB. Those are really Blue.

Anyone know who Gerry’s friend is, the one with the flip flops on. My god he has awesome calves.
And Gerry’s new blue suede shoes are rockin.

___ RïchFïšhes.örg ___ Meet other successful, attractive and available singles

Michael Fassbender was at TIFF this year. That could be when he and MG hooked up.

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 12:59 am

My gaydar is buzzing.

@FYI:
I guess that’s where the hook ups happen don’t they? MG and Gerry met at the MET Gala. Beautiful people pouncing on other beautiful people.
Michael must have known that she was Gerry’s ex.
Too pretty to resist maybe?

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:07 am

Don’t be ridiculous, she looks nothing like MG. Wrong eyes, nose, and too fat-featured. Phannies making fools of themselves again. The world does not revolve around Butler. He’s small fry.

@radar dorothy: Well my dear, the world on this thread does revolve around butler. And his fry is not that small from what I have heard.

@radar dorothy:
It is MG.
Maybe you need your eyes checked. The bone structure is exactly the same. This will eventually come out in the press. It is her. Deal with it.

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:20 am

@@radar: I don’t care whether its her or not. It just isn’t. Butler isn’t even the centre of attention in his own threads.

@radar dorothy:
” I don’t care whether its her or not. It just isn’t. ”
What?
MG was his ex. Her new “relationship” with Fassie raises valid questions about her behavior and intentions when dating Gerry. Go to a fan site if this is too much to handle.

Mada passed as a baton of! LOL! I always knew she was a nasty woman. Now Fassy “her first and true love of her life”!This is the perfect gift for a birthday party for Gerry and his fans!
I congratulate with a new project, Gerry. Good luck with that!

Hey Nutcase @ 11/07/2013 at 1:33 am

@@radar: That is definitely not MG

radar dorothy @ 11/07/2013 at 1:33 am

@@radar: ugh, no. I’m not a fan of him or his work, or her for that matter. Just interesting, the human condition. Every road (thread) leads to MG, no matter how in the past she is.

@Hey Nutcase:
I’m not going to argue this for the whole thread. Eventually, more photos will surface and then you’ll see. Until then, sit tight.

Hi Everyone,

OMG, GB is so hot!! I wish I could meet a man that did for me what he does. That probably ain’t going to happen! : )

Yeah, I didn’t think the woman looked too much like MG but I have not really studied her face that well, and could very possibly not know her when I see her. You all know her face much better than I do for sure.

Has anyone heard anything about Gerry’s birthday plans?

Also, I recently read an old piece about Gerry’s rehab (back whenever it was), and there was mention of him having issues with cocaine. And I wondered if you all thought that he’s past all that or it never happened… I just wondered what your opinions are on that issue. Sometimes he looks ‘bad’, and I worry about it. Also, he seems to have aged so quickly; he seriously looks 50 years old or better at times. (I still wouldn’t turn him down! lol…) So, I worry about him. What do you all think??? Can you put my mind at ease?

PEACE!!

@Pamela:
He’s been pretty open about his substance abuse issues for years. I do think that he was a recreational coke user, like the majority of Hollywood. Some have said that it got very bad around 2009-2011, hence the rehab. No one can know for sure, except Gerry.
Some fans will dispute any drug use. There’s also been a lot of Facebook posts and Tweets from fans that have said he’s drinking (implying alcohol) despite Gerry saying that he’s been sober for over a decade.

@Adriana:LOL dam that girl really gets around. She was also with DiCaprio a couple of years ago. And I swear Butler and DiCaprio are friends. I remember Butler said on Stern that he was in love with her

New ring for gerry @ 11/07/2013 at 2:22 am

@leelee: No he did not say he was in love with her. I believe it was “deep like”.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 2:33 am

Very True, He said it was Like not Love. Wonder what that Ring is all about? I love how everyone grabs pics of him from out of the blue. Great Job Gang.

Enter “Gerard Butler” More pics!

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 2:51 am

@New ring for gerry: Thanks for posting that interesting pic.
Isn’t it funny how a little detail like that can make you go “hmmmm, I wonder why he’s wearing a ring…he hasn’t done that for ages…”. :)

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 3:04 am

Thanks for the Pics Nicole!!! Wow, that man is one nice piece of eye candy.

the ring is about love @ 11/07/2013 at 3:06 am

@Prancing Pony: his soul mate has given it to him. he is taken.

@radar dorothy: “My gaydar is buzzing.!

Well buzz off then!

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 3:18 am

I thought that meant looking for love, Oh well. Everyone wears rings for different reasons. If that man came up to me I would take mine off in a heart beat, well maybe not that fast ;)

@Adriana: Well it had to happen didn’t it? She has a knack for sniffing out wallets and now she has found another mug perhaps she will let Gerry get on with his life.

@@radar: “MG was his ex. Her new “relationship” with Fassie raises valid questions about her behavior and intentions when dating Gerry.”

Her intentions were never honourable, she was only with him for what she could get and never cared for him as a person, only for the contents of his wallet.

@Machina:”There’s also been a lot of Facebook posts and Tweets from fans that have said he’s drinking (implying alcohol) despite Gerry saying that he’s been sober for over a decade.”

People see him with a glass in his hand and just assume it’s alcohol but there have also been lots of tweets etc, including some from bar staff, mentioning how he only drinks soft drinks.

@Prancing Pony: “I wonder why he’s wearing a ring…he hasn’t done that for ages…”. :) ”

Prancer, he told me he wasn’t going to wear the ring until we had gone public, obviously he couldn’t wait, lol.

BMorningstar @ 11/07/2013 at 3:33 am

@radar dorothy: So’s mine. Gay Gerry with his two gay pals. So obvious isn’t it. Maybe MG couldn’t put up with the phony anymore and moved on to a real man in Fassy.

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 3:55 am

@JS: LOL ;-)
Nice to see you posting here too, JS. Have a good day.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:03 am

There was a tweet about Fass who was recently in Prague before NZ. Maybe this has been brewing already. I think Gerry paid for her to go to Maldives as a going away gift for helping him act out the play. I also think Gerry is gay. There are too many things that make me think he’s covering it up and has been struggling with it for a long time. Never thought he was straight even when I first got into fandom. His straight is an act.

SeeSawSally @ 11/07/2013 at 4:07 am

The ring he has on looks to be his David Yurman horse ring. He has had that ring for a few years now, and wears it from time to time. The ring he has on is shaped like that ring. It is sterling silver with a horse on it. It’s rather large and clunky, but a nice ring.

If you enlarge one of the pictures of the woman with Fassbender, you will see the mole on the left side of her nose. Most likely, they got together at TIFF and that is most likely her with him now. Lucky Gerry, UNlucky Fassbender. He seems to be one that can handle someone like her, fortunately for him.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:09 am

If he is gay, I hope his fans can deal with it. It shouldn’t change a thing. He’ll still be making sh.it.ty movies unless he gets a new management team.

King of the SOCKS @ 11/07/2013 at 4:20 am

@GremmieNalu:
Stop talking to yourself loser.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 4:24 am

I believe he is into the ladies and ladies only. His behavior around women is well pretty obvious when in the presence of women. I also believe he is currently single. Maybe he is taking a break and going after his career instead. I wish him all the best and can’t wait to see what he has in store for everyone next.

For anyone who don’t believe their eyes. Can you compare? I don’t doubt that this Mada. LOL!

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:27 am

Actually, I wasn’t jealous of her when she was with Gerry but now, I’m a bit envious. Michael is a catch. A big one. Oscar nomination, makes lots of movies and is highly sought after. He doesn’t have to make sh.it.ty action films because he’s being asked to do everything. He’s hot too. Very. Gremmie likes.

For the reading-impaired dy.ke in post directed at me: I’m not a sock. This is my only name.

@tweet:
Great detective work tweet!
She’s wearing the same jacket.
Where was that photo of her and Gerry taken?

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 4:32 am

WOW Tweet looks like the same person to me!!

@Machina: “Where was that photo of her and Gerry taken?”-
It’s November 2012, one year ago!

@tweet:
Thanks tweet.
It looks like a sporting event of some sort. She looks so bored.
What a diference a year makes!

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:43 am

She’s definitely moved up the food chain. Good for her. Fass will probably be a short-term fling though. He doesn’t seem to stay with anyone for long.

BMorningstar @ 11/07/2013 at 4:49 am

Who’s the muscly man with Gerry? I haven’t seen him before maybe a trainer or bodyguard? Nicelooking man for Gerry to get close to.

@Machina:
That photo was taken last November in Scotland when Gerry and MG went to a rugby match in Edinburgh. They saw the All Blacks.

@Machina:
MG does look bored. Bored and sulky. Some guy who spotted them at the game tweeted that Gerry “is going to have his hands full with that one”. It made people wonder how she was behaving to make an on-looker observe that.

@FYI:
Thanks FYI. I think they had a proper relationship. Of course she would have met his family numerous times and traveled to his homeland. They were together for over a year, on and off. Is it true that MG said she got along better with Margret than Gerry sometimes? That’s not a good sign for a healthy relationship.

GremmieNalu=BMorningstar etc. @ 11/07/2013 at 5:00 am

=Clamsie=Bubba=etc…etc

@FYI:
“Some guy who spotted them at the game tweeted that Gerry “is going to have his hands full with that one”.”
OMG.
But do you think it may have been a guy comment about how hot MG was? There were a lot of tweets from guys basically saying how lucky Gerry was to have MG. Like she’s so hot, “he’s going to have his hands full”. Humor from the UK is different to here sometimes.

Was this the coat that Gerry bought for MG during that trip?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:05 am

@Machina: In Scotland when you say someone is going to have their hands full it means they are in for a lot of trouble.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:08 am

@GremmieNalu: Gerard is not gay. As some have already pointed out in earlier threads, if he was gay don’t you think that some former boyfriend would have come forward by now for their five minutes of fame or for what a tabloid paper would pay them for their story. He is nor gay, so just get over it.

@May I point out:
Thanks MayIPO.
I wasn’t sure how to take it.
That does make you wonder how bad her behavior could have been to stand out at a rowdy match, especially with all those people. Poor Gerry must have been very embarrassed.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:14 am

@Machina: There have been reports about her bad behavior before. Apparently she was not too popular in the town where Gerard’s mom lives because she acted like a spoiled child.

@May I point out:
That makes me sad. Why would Gerry put up with someone like that? I didn’t think he was shallow and overlooked someone’s bad behavior just because they were beautiful. I hope that’s not true.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:30 am

@Machina: I think Gerard is a good hearted person and only sees the good in people. Remember that it was only a couple of months after this in Thailand that things seemed to be going wrong and I think he was finally seeing her for what she really is. I don’t think he is shallow, just kind.

@May I point out:
It’s such a shame that she took advantage of that good nature. I bet he’s feeling a little silly right now. The first GF he took public in a long time and she turns out to be a mean spirited person.
What exactly happened in Thailand? Wasn’t it just a holiday? He spoke about it on some interview and said that they had a great time didn’t he?

Search Fox Searchlight TIFF Party ….they were both there… hook up

@hehe:
You are so right! They were both at the Fox Searchlight party.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:42 am

@Machina: It was a holiday but there were tweets from people at the resort saying that things didn’t seem well between them and they didn’t act like a couple. That was in January and I think Gerard would have had time to think and probably was upset because of the split between him and his family because of MG. He did mention the trip in an interview but I think someone pointed out at the time that he never mentioned MG.

@hehe:
The dress was too short for MG. She’s got a great body and with being so tall, many designs look good on her. But her legs, as lovely and long as they are, aren’t her best asset, in my opinion. The dress should have been longer.
Did you notice the people waiting to get MG’s autograph were all holding her bikini photos? I guess that’s the transition that a model turned actress has to face.

@May I point out:
That’s so sad. Gerry loves Thailand. I know he’s traveled there many times. I bet he couldn’t wait to show his GF one of his favorite destinations. Do you remember what the people at the resort were saying?

@FYI: “(I can’t believe there are still phannies trying to pretend MG wasn’t in Scotland for Gerry’s birthday last year. She obviously was.)”

There is no doubt she was there but that was the last time she was in Scotland.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 5:50 am

@May I point out: No. No man in his right mind would say anything. Gerry is in a position to offer his gay friends film roles and other perks of Hollywood life. Why would they say anything? The gay community is tightlipped and who can blame them? Brandy Glanville may have been a planted story. She’s a lush so maybe she wanted PR and was paid to create a story that she slept with Gerry. I think this whole thing with MG was a setup to make him look straight, to give him cred since he never has a steady GF. Well it’s because he’s got a steady BF in Mr Bosch.

@Machina:
There was no tweet about MG’s behaviour in Thailand. One of the poster’s at JJ said her relatives were at the resort and that Gerry and MG were arguing at dinner (or something like that). You need to consider the source before you decide to believe it or not.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:52 am

@Machina: Not really, only that they didn’t act like they were a couple and seemed to be a bit cold towards each other. Could be they had an argument.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 5:54 am

I am sure He moved on. I’m sure everyone here has had a long term relationship that ended for some reason and guess what, You moved on. Takes time to get over it but you do. I am sure his happiness is right around the corner.

@Huh: This’s so we have something to talk about! Here we are having fun! lol

@FYI:
Thanks FYI.
I don’t usually believe hearsay on JJ. Maybe things began to change on that Thailand trip, only Gerry knows.
BUT WAIT. Let me get this straight:
Gerry and Maddie were in Romania around July 21st , and with Gerry in London at the beginning of August (Maldives trip) and then by September 2, she’s crushing on Fassie already???
Does this girl wait even a month between A listers?

Anyone wondering if MG was the one who called the paps in NZ?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:58 am

@GremmieNalu: And what about lovers from before he became famous? If he was gay someone would have come forward with something and they haven’t. As for Brandy Glanville , well please! you would really need to desperate to use her to make you look straight. Of all the women you could use why a **** like her?

double glove and triple rinse fassey

mads has been passed around more than a dooby at a rasta party

@tur.d: “mads has been passed around more than a dooby at a rasta party”

She’s the good time that was had by all.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 6:02 am

@FYI: Unlike some of you, I never thought Gerry and MG were really together. If her parents or others were there, that’s even more weird. She brought her assistant with her to Thailand and does anyone remember? Why would she need her? Was all of it just for show? To create the illusion that he was straight. I thought so.

@Machina:
Madalina has a habit of only waiting a month between men. The last time she was seen with Leo was November 2011. A month later she was photographed with Adrien Brody (Dec 2011).

@FYI: “Anyone wondering if MG was the one who called the paps in NZ?
Didn’t people suspect she was the one who called the paps with Leo in Australia?”

Why change the habit of a life time? It was her that called the paps in Rome and Romania when she was with GB.

@FYI:
“She was talking glowingly about her relationship with Adrien Brody in April 2012. She started dating Gerry in May!”
Really? Jeez, what a piece of work. A month? She can’t be without a rich celebrity boyfriend for a month? She better be careful, because she’s starting to develop a very bad reputation that’s getting media attention. I’m sure in the biz, they already knew all about her, but if the public know what she’s like, any man that is linked to her, will be ridiculed.
Any activity on her FB? Or was that year and half show just for us Gerry fans?

Nightshifter @ 11/07/2013 at 6:15 am

@Machina: She’s almost as s l u t t y as Butler! What if she dumped him? It could have happened as he was r u t t i n g about London and she was working. Maybe taxicab girl was the final straw. Face it peeps, he’s not good boyfriend material.

I have no idea why, but the DM have attached new photos of Gerry to the end of this Suki Waterhouse article (scroll to the end, the photos of Gerry are nice and large).

“Stay off my blue suede shoes.”
Sorry, just had to. (giggles :o)
Ah, linen. Guaranteed to wrinkle. Actually the more you wear it the less it wrinkles. Mighty fine looking here. It’s been a while since he’s sported a ring. Good news this. (squinting)

Nightshifter @ 11/07/2013 at 6:19 am

@Machina: And how many did he b a n g when he was supposed to be with MG?

@GremmieNalu“If her parents or others were there, that’s even more weird.”

Her family were not there, her parents are separated and don’t even live in the same country. And when GB was Romania there were reports that he was going to meet her family for the first time.

@FYI:
Sorry, this is just too funny not to share…
Caption: Man in the mirror: Gerard Butler was stepping out on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday and appeared to be in a reflective mood (giggles)

@Nightshifter:
I don’t know. I wasn’t there.

@Nightshifter: There is no evidence that he cheated on MG.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:26 am

@GremmieNalu: “She brought her assistant with her to Thailand and does anyone remember?”

Who says she was there?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 6:36 am

@Nightshifter: “What if she dumped him?”

She wouldn’t dump him, she was getting too much money spent on her to do that. MG never dumps men, it’s them who dump her when they find out what she’s really like.

Lucky “mystery girl” because if anyone sees The Counselor its opening scene is this (like I said, IMO, sexual activity of some sort has to be written into each movie for our Fassy ;o).
Counselor – Michael Fassbender; Laura – Penelope Cruz:
COUNSELOR Tell me something sexy.
LAURA I want you to touch me.
COUNSELOR You want me to touch you where.
LAURA I want you to touch me down there.
COUNSELOR You really do.
LAURA I really do.
COUNSELOR Say it more sexy.
LAURA I want you to touch it.
COUNSELOR God. Are you wet?
LAURA Yes.
COUNSELOR You really are?
LAURA Yes. Ooh. Baby?
COUNSELOR God. You’re sopping.
LAURA I know.
COUNSELOR How did you get yourself into such a state?
LAURA Ooh. From thinking about you.
COUNSELOR From thinking about me what.
LAURA From thinking about your sweet face between my legs.
COUNSELOR God, woman.
LAURA Baby? Ooh. I think I should go tidy up.
COUNSELOR I don’t want you to.
LAURA Are you sure?
COUNSELOR Very sure.
LAURA All right.
COUNSELOR I want to bury my face in the entire history of last night. Every taste and smell. I want you all over me. Is that okay?
LAURA Yes. That’s okay.
COUNSELOR What about that? Is that okay?
LAURA Mm. Yes. That’s very okay.
COUNSELOR How did you get to be such a bad girl?
LAURA It was from hanging out with you.
~K in a sharin’ mood :o)

@GFW: Phew, what abomination! You’re horny?

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 6:51 am

@A question: It was on Emme’s (what’s her name) facebook page. She had a map and pinned where she was. Someone right here at JJ pointed it out and I went to look. She went everywhere with MG which was kind of strange if MG was travelling to be with her BF.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:54 am

@GremmieNalu: If the relationship was going through a bad patch then perhaps she took her with her for moral support.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:56 am

@A question:
It is strange. But Gerry spends time with Amy when he’s not working. People get close to assistants and become friends. Maybe she just tagged along as a friend? Still weird.

@GremmieNalu: I HEARD THAT MG les/bian. Esme was her assistant and has been with her in Shreveport too.She was with her everywhere and travelling to be with her

@.:
I love how imaginative your “Name” is. A dot. Wow. But at least you keep it so I respect that.
“Abomination”? Wow. Really? No, again, this is the opening scene from the movie (The Counselor which stars Michael). So the point driven is the “mystery woman” is lucky, (plus he’s hung like a zebra) or perhaps by your response you don’t agree? NOT a real question.
Back to Gerry… glad to see him back in LA, which normally means work. As for Rodeo Drive, maybe he bought his ring there? Or abroad? The larger pic shows more of a close up. Looks like a it could be a stone? (squinting)

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 7:09 am

@.: Maybe so. That means Gerry really is gay and their relationship was fake.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 7:20 am

Yeah, I heard already that some of you get your knickers in a twist when someone calls your boy gay. Tough ain’t it. Many people don’t feel like you do about your boy. I think it goes back to a tiny clique of fans I used to hang out with online. We all secretly thought he was gay even back then. This has been suspected for years by many so don’t blame me if it’s becoming more noticeable lately. He can’t hide forever.

I was skeptical that was her at first, but if you look at the hand she has those unnaturally long, claw-like fingers. Everything else matches up as well. The mole would confirm it, but I can’t see it in these photos.

Is something off here? What if someone at the DM has noticed the strong MG resemblance and transposed a pic of the real MG in one photo, trying to suggest that these two have hooked up? IMO that does look more like the real Maddie wearing the same coat that we recognise from older pics with Gerry.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 7:29 am

@Why?….:
it’s madalina. just accept it.

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 7:30 am

@GremmieNalu: Many agree, but you won’t find reasonable minds here. The few people that post here are mostly phannies and they won’t accept it even if it’s right in their faces. That conversation can’t be allowed because it interferes with their fantasy world.

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 7:38 am

@Stop socking.: I’ll stop when you do, moron.

Sorry, but the woman in the darker coat has more color in her complexion than the woman in the lighter coat. She looks like a New Zealander with a possible Maori heritage IMO. Her hair looks different too, with a kind of crinkly look and no half fringe like MG.

Stop socking. @ 11/07/2013 at 7:48 am

@youarenotalone: great. a pathetic obsessive phannie hiding behind the guise of another gerard hate campaign.
yaaaaawn.

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 7:50 am

@Stop socking.: Why is believing he’s gay a “hate” campaign? Homophobic much? If you like the guy, you would want him to be happy with what he is, not what YOU want him to be. RIGHT?

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 7:51 am

@Why?….:
that is madalina.
both photos are from the same gas station.
it’s the same coat. same woman. same bone structure, same mole, same almond shaped eyes, same hair, same hair color, same hair length, the same height, the same body shape as, madalina.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 7:55 am

@youarenotalone: no. implying that he’s a serial cheater, a liar and a user is what makes it a hate campaign. i don’t want him to be straight or gay. it’s just a coincidence that he’s straight and suits all my fantasies. better luck with another actor sweets. this one is taken by the hetero crowd : )

Pay attention @ 11/07/2013 at 7:57 am

@Why?….:” is the mystery girl wearing a different coloured coat in two pics whilst Fassie looks to be wearing the same outfit? Note that mystery girl (in lighter coat) and MF are not actually photographed together in this insance.”

It’s just a trick of the light and what do you mean they not actually photographed together? In both photographs they are both seen although in the first one he is still in the shop while she has stepped outside.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 7:58 am

@youarenotalone: Totally right. It offends their gushed up minds. They can’t handle anything different about him that might be true.

Oh Please! @ 11/07/2013 at 8:00 am

@GremmieNalu: @youarenotalone: Why is it that gays have to try to make out that any man they take a fancy to is a closet homo? He is not gay and no matter how many times you say he is it won’t change the facts.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:03 am

@Oh Please!:
no kidding. it’s like if they scream it loud enough and for long enough, Gerry will hear their cries and join their team. not gonna happen. women have described him as very good bed. makes my fantasies about him even hotter!

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 8:05 am

@Conspiracies can stop now: WTH are you talking about? Where did the “serial cheater, liar, user” stuff come from? Believe what you want, and allow others to do the same. You don’t know what he is for certain. No one does. If it makes you happy to fantasize he’s straight, go ahead. He’s counting on that.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:08 am

@youarenotalone: outside of your own theories, what evidence do you have that he’s gay? wishful thinking doesn’t count sweetheart.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 8:08 am

@youarenotalone: Rupert Everett was supposedly GIB according to Madonna. He’s gay. Rock Hudson, a gay man, had a marriage to a woman to cover up his orientation. Your boy is gay and it’s going to come out soon.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 8:09 am

Sorry yourenotalone ,I meant my comments to everyone who insists he’s straight.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:10 am

@youarenotalone: you said that no one knows for certain and yet you call other posters homophobic for telling you that he’s straight? are you high, or just on your regular meds? loon.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:12 am

@GremmieNalu:
” Your boy is gay and it’s going to come out soon.”.
Yeah right! after twenty years of endless stories about him banging women left and right. LOL! Not too bright are you?
And the two examples you mentioned, did not have an extensive list of one night stands. You don’t know how the gay culture works at all, do you? dummy.

The DM has posted variousl articles about Madalina Ghenea in relation to Gerry and more recently Dom Hemingway, so they know who she is. Why on earth would they say here that she is a ‘mystery woman’ and not identify her correctly?

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:19 am

@Why?….:
The Daily Mail are notorious for getting information and facts wrong. It’s one of the worst rags in the UK. Once their editor becomes aware, they will publish it with the correct names.

Oh Please! @ 11/07/2013 at 8:19 am

@GremmieNalu: Rock Hudson was from a time when you didn’t advertise the fact you were gay but it makes no difference now. As someone has already asked, where are the men from his past claiming to have had sex with him?

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:20 am

@Oh Please!:
great point. so many of his randoms have blabbed, why not the men?

Oh Please! @ 11/07/2013 at 8:22 am

@Conspiracies can stop now: Yes, why not the men? the answer is simple, they don’t exist.

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 8:22 am

@Conspiracies can stop now: It’s you that are dumber than a rock, hon. And your reading comprehension skills aren’t so good. The homophobic comment was because “Stop socking”, which is obviously you, accused me of a hate campaign for simply stating my views. If you believe that’s hate, then you believe something is wrong with being gay. But carry on. Your hysteria is showing.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:24 am

@youarenotalone: well, in that case, i accept your apology. it’s obvious that i was referring to your comments about his character, not something else.
still waiting for that evidence of him being gay……
nothing? what a shock! LOL!

Oh Please! @ 11/07/2013 at 8:25 am

@youarenotalone: There’s nothing wrong with being gay but what is wrong is claiming someone else is without any evidence at all. One of my gay friends says that there are some in the gay community who would make it compulsory if they could.

@Oh Please! @ 11/07/2013 at 8:27 am

It makes a huge difference if you’re selling yourself as a romantic leading man. Huge. There are many articles written on the subject and gay leading men in HW are still encouraged to keep it under wraps. Google the articles for yourself if you need to, but it’s just common sense.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:30 am

@@Oh Please!:
I guess you’ve got no evidence for us either?
okay darling, well you go and play with your dolls and trains and let the rest of the adults deal with the facts.

youarenotalone @ 11/07/2013 at 8:35 am

@Conspiracies can stop now: You are making no sense at all. It is my opinion. Do you understand what an opinion is? BTW unless you were in the room yourself, you have no proof of anything, either. Grow up.

Seriously? @ 11/07/2013 at 8:41 am

@Adriana:

OMG are you for real? That is no more MG than I am! (I’m no fan of MG nor am I a phannie, however, I am possessed of eyesight and intelligence.)

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:43 am

@youarenotalone: But if it’s just your opinion, then why are you calling other posters morons, or telling them that they are deluded if they believe that he’s straight?
Here is some free advice because it looks like you need it.
1. There is no reason for you to be here. what purpose are you serving, outside of wasting your own time, in trying to convince his fans that he’s gay? if he is in your own opinion gay, then what the hell does it matter to you if others don’t feel the same way?
2. Not even Travolta has escaped from men coming out of the background and saying that he’s gay. Why doesn’t Gerry have any of these men in his past. Like none. Zero.
3. If he’s using women as a cover for banging men, then why sleep with so many of them? He could cut his randoms list by 3/4 and still “appear” totally hetero.
4. you sound totally naive and stupid. we’re not the ones with the problem. you can’t accept this beautiful man the way he is. that’s why you’re unpopular here.

Someone needs glasses @ 11/07/2013 at 8:44 am

@Seriously?: It is her and it’s the same coat Gerry bought her last year.

Conspiracies can stop now @ 11/07/2013 at 8:45 am

@Seriously?:
This has been dealt with. it’s MG with Fassbender. They probably met at an event at TIFF in September.

El comandante @ 11/07/2013 at 9:02 am

Is not her , the lady in those pic is black. Would be a good news but is not her. Anyway she is not with Gerry or Fass

@GremmieNalu:
Gerry does not mind being called Gay. He does not see it as an insult. The only problem with people not liking it is because he isn’t.
~K
who wants to see the sweetness in his eyes return

seriously @ 11/07/2013 at 9:34 am

@Prancing Pony:
Given how long he’s been in LA, and stating the logical, maybe a new woman maybe reconnected with an old one, how is Jeannia these days, a birthday present from any of a number of people or he does what I do, find jewelry you almost forgot you had and start wearing it again. If someone is going to be his girlfriend, get a ring with a GPS device or/and listening device installed.

seriously @ 11/07/2013 at 9:37 am

@Why?….: Wow have you idiots ever heard of photoshop. Photographers and newspaper editors mess with the color all the time and more than just the color. Even newsy photos.

@Why?….: Plus MG’s coat was belted in the picture with Gerry.

@Conspiracies can stop now: So, you’re running a popularity contest? I knew this joint was junior high-ish and you just proved it. How childish.

Kristina Hoksa @ 11/07/2013 at 10:28 am

Gerry is looking very old lately even without baggage he still look old and tired. No wonder she move to Fassbender. He’s younger and very attractive.

Thursday'schild @ 11/07/2013 at 10:43 am

@Huh:
“Why is E! calling this chick “mystery girl” when they know who MG is and have written about she and Gerry several times?”
Isn’t it obvious? She’s behind the photos. Let the games begin!

It was true, then!

Hope it’s not her

Thursday'schild @ 11/07/2013 at 11:02 am

If you are going to taunt an old beau, make sure you are wearing something he gave you with your new one in the photo! Same ol’ same ol’.

What agency is Fassbender with? Who manages him? That film looks good. He does do a wide range of work, I’ll give him that.
Okay, the perv in me looked. (chuckles) I told you Michael is willing to whip it out anytime anywhere. He could have chosen a more private place to take a piss. It’s an alpha-male kind of thing to do. Michael does not fake this. He is extremely comfortable in his own skin.
~K

Couldn’t agree more, and @Conspiracies can stop now is either a teenaged brat, or has the mentality of one.

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe @ 11/07/2013 at 11:25 am

If this is his ex then she’s aiming for award season with MF which was denied her last year with GB. So we found her famous next move.
Shocking.
Has she started hinting yet at her FB page?
He is no gentleman and not that into her either. If he were either he’d be holding the door for her.

@Conspiracies can stop now: They were at the same party put on by Fox Searchlight at TIFF in September since both their films were produced by them.

@Thursday’schild“Why is E! calling this chick “mystery girl” when they know who MG is:”

Let’s face it, MG is a mystery and it’s also a mystery what men see in her, she is ugly.

Kristina Hoksa @ 11/07/2013 at 11:28 am

The last cople threads have been about MG only, lol. Kind of fun really. Fass is 8 years younger than Gerry so she probably has more in common with Fass. This is good for everyone. Gerry can now freely go after his 66 year old fangirls.

Obviously not! @ 11/07/2013 at 11:31 am

@El comandante: “the lady in those pic is black.”

She is not black and take a look at MG, she’s not exactly white is she?

@GFW: Fassbender has a UK agent, his IMDB page lists Conor McCaughan from Troika Talent Agency, there is another agent Kathryn Fleming who is based in Sydney, how interesting a female agent cough cough, might explain the film in New Zealand, and his CAA agent, same agency as Gerbear, is Michael Cooper.

@Obviously not!: Someone missed those photos from the Maldives.

@Ha Ha: E! is calling her mystery woman because all these media outlets are lazy. They will all just pick up the same story from the Daily Mail. Maybe change it up a bit but that’s all they do these days. Copy and paste.

It is defendently MG. Look at past pictures! It’s 100%
Gerard’s Shoes are blue!!! :)

facebook Calling @ 11/07/2013 at 11:51 am

On one of her (many) Facebook pages MG is now describing herself as Actor/Director. Another one of her (many) lies.

@Ha Ha:
Thanks. Guess I could’ve done that, but I’m just not that into him. That said, I do see all his films.
Same agent? Interesting, but not in a good way. Seems like something has made him loose confidence within himself and made him loose focus. I think the best thing he can do, is just pace himself and focus on his over-all health and well being (mind/body/soul connection) and then work from there.
Oh, and by the way, it’s raining. ;o)

Thursday'schild @ 11/07/2013 at 11:54 am

@Kristina Hoksa:
“Gerry can now freely go after his 66 year old fangirls.”
LMAO!

@facebook Calling:

you sure are DUMB…it’s a FB label and all actors have the same…even Gerry.

@GFW: “Oh, and by the way, it’s raining”

No it isn’t!

For Goodness Sake @ 11/07/2013 at 12:06 pm

@wowzie: Gerry is an actor and director.

thor's day @ 11/07/2013 at 12:07 pm

@media 101: Also shows for all her efforts no one is paying much attention except here.

@GFW: Gerry is with the same agency not same agent.

He should get himself a UK agent.

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:11 pm

Butler Has Not Met The One, As I Said PreviousY. Butler Is Distant Not Glowing, Energies Pulled, he’s With Other Women, But Push Pull, Not Happy In His Soul, The Pieces Of The Puzzle Do Not Fit, He Knows This. If Anybody Thinks This Man Is In Love, Then You Really Have No Clue What True Love, Soul Love Is, His Skin Would Be Glowing, He wouldn’t Look Hagard As He Doe. Butler Is Half In Half Out, Maybe Some Of You Really aren’t Educated On A Spiritual Level Or Awake, Because If So, You Would Know The Real. Most Only Operate In The Material World Only, Which Is Fake To Begin With, If Everybody Operated On The Higher Level, Then Your Brain And Soul Would Entwine In A Utopia Life. Most Material Relationships With Man And Woman Are Falsehood, Tests And Lessons, This Is A Confusing Time For Human Beings, Kind Of A Bad Joke Sent By GOD For All Our Misuse Of Hi/Her Gifts. Many Divorces, Signs, Guiding You On Right Paths, Sign Of Pisces, Very Much Confusion. Watching People Scramble, Rushing Around, Stressing Out, I Watch This, I Pay Attention And Be True, Mean While Many Are Suffering From Cancer And Medical Problems. I Heal Children, Disabled, And People GOD Sends To me. Again People Look At Butler Closely, Color Of Skin, Eyes, Distant, Somewhere Else. if You All Think This Man Is Complete, you’re So Wrong. oOh And Yes While Everyone Was Believing He Was Now In Libria, Or Whatever That Place Is, I Had Said He Was In Los Angelsssss Right B4 The Fake Tweet. Are You The Type Of People That Walk Across The Busy Street On No Walk Sign? Just Because One Person On A Crowed Street Corner Goes For It, Lol, Everybody Jump Into The Pot, Of Lies And Deception, Go For It. One Person Crosess All The Rest Follow, What A joke. Good Luck With All This Disfunction On This GOD FORSAKEN Site. dargabriel

@For Goodness Sake:

changing the name, and your IQ is still a single digit

check the pages of any actor…Vin Diesel, Tom Hardy, Fassy…you name it…all have the same FB given label

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:14 pm

Butler Remains Friends With His ex’s, He Is A Nice Person. dargabriel

@dargabriel66:”Butler Remains Friends With His ex’s, He Is A Nice Person. dargabriel”

Very true but somehow i don’t think he will remain friends with the most recent ex.

@FYI:
Thank you. So much has to be his idea.
@EM?:
It is here as in my prediction yesterday. 🔮 :o)
~K
who does not think Gerry is “complete” right now either but is doing the right thing as a man whose been worked over (there I said it) and those stresses have taken it toll but speaking about that kind of thing on a public board does not help him you nut-job so shut up please
who thinks Gerry has doctor’s, family, friends, and person well-meaning advisers in his real life and does not need white witch nutcases “psychics” in his life pointing out the obvious saying God I hate this place sometimes (Arr)

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:34 pm

@Agree: Yes, This One Will Be Tricky, Somewhat Of A firebal, Unaccepting To Rejection, Many Hearts Are broken. However This Is Life In A Very Confussing Time, Again Lessons, But All Is Great For Butler, He Knows. He doesn’t Like Hurting People And Has A Hard Time Saying NO, His Heart Is Loving, So This Is Why He Likes Keeping The Peace. However When He Explodes, Watch Out, His Energies Are Felt At A Great Distance, he’s Learning Balance, But The Grand Finale Is Around The Corner, Slow Moving On Physical Plane, But Fast In The Spiritual. People Want Instant Gradification, But People don’t Always Get What They Want When They Want It, GOD Works By Their Own Time Clock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, One OftThe Messages Sent By Butler, He Likes That,Lol. dargabriel

I agree. I don’t think he’ll stay friends with this ex.
Typo alert. And that should read personal well-meaning advisers and stresses have taken its toll.
I think Gerry is going about this the right way by taking his reentry slowly and concentrating on new priories (him) without distractions: He’s nothing to prove to anyone anymore. He did it. Now he needs to make it work. He comes from a good family who love him as is. He is very lucky to have living parents, active caring siblings, nieces, a puppy dog who loves him to bits, and lots of good true friends who care for him deeply. He’ll be alright. He is alright. He’s a birthday soon! Celebrate that!

DID YOU NOTICE @ 11/07/2013 at 12:41 pm

@tweet: I would be more convincing if she wasn’t wearing the same exact coat. I think you just proved it was Madalina.

@dargabriel66:
“GOD Works By Their Own Time Clock”
God is a their? Or a He? Don’t answer please.
You’ve been reading other people so long lifting all they say making it read like your own original thought(s) no one believes any of your eye-crossing contradictory gibberish which goes against God all the way btw. You do not know more than Him, get it?

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:42 pm

I’ve Said It Many,Many Times Before, Butler Does Not Go To Doctors,Dentist, Or Any Of This, He Has Special Healing Power Surrounding Him, He Trusts This To His Soul. In Fact The Only Time You Will See Him Going Into A Medical Building Is For Work And Work Only. He Does Not Take Pharmacuticals Or Over The Counter Meds, They Kill, And He Is Smart, You People Really Do Live In Falsehood. He Has Something Most Have Not Been Gifted With, Much Light, Healing In An Instance, No Doctor Required. So Be It. dargabriel

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:47 pm

I’ve Been Writing Here For Quite Some Time, And Furthermore, People Take What I’ve Said And Use It For Their Own, You Know It. I Am My Own Person And These Are My Own Messages. Carry On. dargabriel

DID YOU NOTICE @ 11/07/2013 at 12:47 pm

@Why?….: It’s the same woman, same coat, just it’s different lighting.

@dargabriel66:
O.M.G. you have just knocked yourself out of the believable bathtub. But post away, it’s your right, but you’re very wrong. Ah, just a reminder? He’s an pro-active pain-killer addict (by public admission) who went into rehab to clean up but must take something for his back. Yes, doctor required.
~K
who no longer finds you entertaining, when I can get my eyes uncrossed to read you, but terribly misguided who projects onto him your lifestyle

Gerry doesn’t go to a dentist? I’m sorry but that’s just plain inaccurate. He does not go to doctor’s? That’s ridiculous. He has to get physicals to work.

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 12:57 pm

I Am A Messager, By GOD, Its Best For You To Be A Nice Puppet, Otherwise Lessons Will Be Hard, Get It Right And Things Are Easier. I Just Recieved A Great Gift, How About You? How About A Cadillac Escalade And Money To Boot, Pretty Great Gift, All Gifts Sent For My Good Work. dargabriel

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 1:06 pm

No Docs Required. Dargabriel

No, you got back with your man, Mr Money. ;o) Messengers of God do not boast. Ops. You’re no messenger from God. You’re not gifted and are a fraud and phoney. Please woman, I think I hear eagle squawks calling you. Make haste! Heed their call. You’ve just discredited any positive message you could today. You’ve made a laughing stock of your materialistic self. Be gone.
~K

Don’t threaten me you quack. You don’t scare me, you witch. Something’s got you nervous though, hasn’t? You’re on high alert for some reason. Why’s that? You’re suddenly here more than normal.
Fact. Your post #190 is utter stupidity. It is.
~K
who thinks if his ex has found someone who can do what he might not have been able, or lost interest in doing, he’s happy for her

dargabriel66 @ 11/07/2013 at 1:58 pm

Jealous Much,Lol…. I’m Getting To You. Have A Terrific Day. dargabriel

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 2:13 pm

Anyone notice this? Maddie seems to be trading up every time. Upgrading, if you will. First she’s with Leo, a huge name, fame and fortune and all. Nominated for Oscar. For whatever reason, they didn’t click and busted up. Next she moves on (maybe) to Brody. I’m still undecided if she really did date him or not. Whatever happened, it didn’t last at all so it was only a few weeks if that. Of course, he was an Oscar winner.

Then Gerry makes a beeline for her. He’s never been nominated but again has world fame and fortune. A working actor with name recognition and lifelong bachelor. She did get plenty of PR out of this. Didn’t last but not sure he dumped her. It may have been the other way around. He didn’t help matters by telling Howard Stern that he was in “like” with Maddie. Then he started pulling away when she did LA Italia, that was obvious. He’d rather be with the boys even then.

I want to throw this in: remember she said she wasn’t very interested in marriage but would have a baby right away? Maybe he asked and she turned him down and it was over after that. I’m just saying we don’t know anything for sure.

Then she meets Fassbender at TIFF. Or did they meet much earlier? He obviously had his eye on her because she’s in NZ with him now. I don’t think anyone flies thousands of miles to see someone without being asked. Fassbender is a friend of Gerry’s or at least he used to be. Oscar nominee. It would be sweet revenge for Maddie if she broke up with Gerry and is now saying, “aha, I win, you lose”.

I believe Fassbender is definitely an upgrade from Gerry because he’s a more serious actor and well, he’s hot. But I don’t think this romance will last at all. I give it till New Year’s. Bets, anyone?

God Bless yoou all! @ 11/07/2013 at 2:21 pm

“Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and do not give the devil an opportunity.” Ephesians 4:26-27

Nice dinner date @ 11/07/2013 at 2:35 pm

Drive up gas station food.

Valentine’s Day.
Got to get all she can out of the man.

@Cherloch Combs:
I bet she does see it as an upgrade but she’s either to stupid to see or doesn’t care about the effects that this serial dating is doing to her reputation. Look at the celebitchy piece. Professional “Fame-ho” is becoming her tagline the same way, “Ladies Man”, is attached to Gerry.
It will stick like mud.
If she’s doing it to further her acting career, then she’s hitching herself to the right type of man. Gerry got her a razor commerce, which is not that impressive. Maybe Fass. can get her an actual role?
The public are not going to overlook her four week breaks between banging some of the most famous men on earth.
This will not end well for her.
If she pulls another girly, shy, “oh shucks, everyone thinks I’m beautiful?” type of interview, watch everyone from the interviewer, to the audience roll their eyes.
Poor Gerry was silly enough to parade this girl to the media. Leo kept quiet. Wonder how Fass. will handle it.

Wowjustwow @ 11/07/2013 at 3:12 pm

@Cherloch Combs:
I don’t even give it until Christmas, Fassbender is a major user and unlike Gerry he’s not nice about it. I do believe in him she’s met her match. When he wants her gone he will make sure she’s gone, of course she will be one more female to accuse him of abuse. Perhaps that’s the real reason why she is with him. He’s an easy target to extort money from.

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 3:20 pm

All of these people in Hollywood play musical beds, IMO. Gerry and all the men and Maddie and all the women. It’s nothing new, really. This is why I don’t see him with a classy woman. No woman who values her reputation and her life would be with him. He’s a sleaze and I’m trying to be honest. I can’t put him on a pedestal and think he is a classy kind of man. He’s not.

Look, I’m not trying to change him but he is what he is. I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t have hopes of him finding a nice and decent woman to settle down with and marry. Maddie’s type is the kind of woman he’ll end up with more than likely. He seems to like party girls more than anyone else. Sadly, it may already be too late for him. He’s looking wrinkly and older lately and I don’t think he pays attention to anyone outside of his Hollywood gang. And they are the party crowd, the users and boozers and druggies and models. If he’s ever going to meet a decent woman, he’s going to have to step out of that bubble he has around himself.

w.o.w.... @ 11/07/2013 at 3:23 pm

@Cherloch Combs:

wow, MG fans are sore losers

A good thing @ 11/07/2013 at 3:34 pm

At least now the idiot cheerleader troll and that lunatic @ poster can go harass people on the Fass threads now, LOL. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, losers.

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 3:35 pm

@w.o.w….: Who are you talking about? Please explain. Don’t count me in on being a fan of either MG or GB, really. I’m on the fence with him a lot lately.

@A good thing @ 11/07/2013 at 3:36 pm

@A good thing: Why? Things aren’t as they appear.

My 2nd bet @ 11/07/2013 at 3:36 pm

Through award season if she can swing it.
Fassbender’s fans won’t be as bad towards her as Butler’s were. This could be something she’s banking on, and why she hasn’t done the hinting at her FB page because his people don’t give a crap?
So if this is her she really does not look very good at all rather tense and not happy.
The coat is pure mean mind games.
Any passive aggressive emotional manipulation will be sniffed out by MF, and he won’t be as nice as Gerry was.
“He’s an easy target to extort money from.”
Yup.

Fassiefannies @ 11/07/2013 at 3:43 pm

I don’t know, I’m not a fan, but from what I’ve read this morning I think MF’s fans might be at least as nasty as GB’s. Doesn’t matter, she’s sealed her reputation forever now. MF will be alot better at handling her ilk.

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 4:07 pm

well well well @ 11/07/2013 at 4:14 pm

Hate to say it but WE TOLD YOU SO. Many had her figured from Day 1.

@Cherloch Combs:
Gerry might not be everything he pretends to be.
Quite a few people in this world, unique, dear, and precious like him, create public persona to be who they think others need them to be so he can be himself with the ones that truly matter. Make sense?
~K
who hates it when people call him sleazy who don’t actually know more than what’s put out on social media

@Cherloch Combs:
“I wonder who’s next after Fass?”
What an odd question. Why do you care?

@GFW:
“What an odd question. Why do you care?”
LOL! Why do you care, that she cares?
Let people care about what they want GFW.

SOULMATE around the corner @ 11/07/2013 at 4:22 pm

So the psychic predicted the fight in the hotel. Check! Romania.
She predicted that MG wouldn’t go quietly. Check! Bisexual allegations against Gerry coming out of Romania and now Fassie?
There was a woman who responded to the psychic over a year ago and said this:
“His twin will be busy throwing herself into volunteering and traveling to see her friends before she moves to help with children’s charities in poverty stricken areas. This is her calling.”
Isn’t Gerry on his way to Liberia to help with a children’s charity? I think we have a another check!
Hope she makes you happy Gerard : )

@Sallie:
Okay, whatever. You’re right.

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 4:29 pm

@GFW: Sorry but “Grumpy Cat” is unique, dear and precious.

I don’t feel that way about Butler.

I remember that shirt with the sideways pocket and its frayed lip. I notice a trend in stuff he buys. Odd center stitching where the seams is off. This pocket. Anyway it looks more like cotton than linen. Needed to say that.
I saw the How To Train Your Dragon 2 trailer. It looks good. That’s what’s next publicly other than sightings or whatever he chooses to do event-wise.
Kind of hard to believe the first film came out way back in 2010, huh?

fake psychics are psychos @ 11/07/2013 at 4:35 pm

@SOULMATE around the corner: You did not need to be psychic to figure any of that out. Will you mumbo jumbo people take a hike.

Here you go he met his soulmate but she died. Yeah that’s it she died. Now what huh. He is forever destined to flit like a butterfly from flower to flower until the day he dies. And if you mumbo jumbo soulmate fools don’t stop it I am going to keep repeating this.

@Fassiefannies:

“…but from what I’ve read this morning I think MF’s fans might be at least as nasty as GB’s.”

SOME of Fassy’s fannies would TEAR INTO his last long-time (1+yr?) gf, Nicole Beharie (who is one of the stars on the Fox hit, “Sleepy Hollow”). I’m not a big fan of his or hers, so her presence didn’t really register with me, and she had people who had kind words, but others would spend a lot of time/energy crabbing on her appearance, off and on the red carpet, her race (African-American), her age (late 20′s to his mid-30′s), she’s “using” him. etc, despite the fact that she was building her acting career BEFORE Fassbender and “Shame.” I THINK Lipstick Alley was notorious for these “fans” to cackle on, not sure. Same thing with he and Zoe Kravitz, but she was/is in her very early 20′s (and no ta very talented actress, IMHO), so…

BACK TO BUTLER, this break and refocusing is LONG overdue, and probably should have been done after rehab, instead of popping back up and hooking up so soon after. IMHO.

SOULMATE around the corner @ 11/07/2013 at 4:40 pm

@fake psychics are psychos:
Maybe it bothers you that the time has come for Gerry to find happiness with a wonderful woman. I don’t expect you to believe me, or the psychic at all. We’ll all see in time if she was right.

@Cherloch Combs:
I’m kinda meaning inside (dear). His wiring (unique). And, well, we’re all precious. I want him to somehow learn how to fill himself from the inside out.
who needs to look up Grumpy Cat

Fassiefannies @ 11/07/2013 at 4:49 pm

Big rule in rehab is no relationships for one year. It was a big mistake on so many levels.

@Cherloch Combs:

“It’s going to be fun watching it all go down lol. I wonder who’s next after Fass?”

It’s funny. Your jab reminded me of the TMZ “newsroom” talking about a famous female (who is totally escaping me right now…a model, maybe?….dangit!) who has broken up with someone else famous (maybe it was Miranda Kerr?…hmmm…DANGIT!), and Harvey asked who she should/would “go after” next. Someone said something to the effect that she’s going to do what “they” all do, go after an —

1.Older billionaire,
2. International athlete, or
3. Indie rock musician.

It does seem like the (struggling) model-turned-actress/fringe-dweller to old man billionaire/middling athlete/C+-list and up actor ratio is swelling in numbers (and BABIES, lately). HA!

Cherloch Combs @ 11/07/2013 at 5:04 pm

@PR BS: Well said!

Fassiefannies @ 11/07/2013 at 5:16 pm

Just another symbiotic relationship, much like the shark/pilot fish, sea anemone/hermit crab, etc. etc. Part of life.

@Cherloch Combs“:First she’s with Leo, a huge name, fame and fortune and all. Nominated for Oscar. For whatever reason, they didn’t click and busted up.”

Leo got wise to her and dumped her.

“Don’t forget he was with other women during this time: ice cream London girl, taxi girl, and dance at Ischia girl. He can’t keep It zipped up.”

Being seen with someone does not mean that you are sleeping with them and there is no proof that he cheated on MG

@Cherloch Combs: “No woman who values her reputation and her life would be with him.”

And just what do you mean by the remark about her life? Are you saying he is violent? Are you repeating MGs lie that GB was prone to mood swings and at times she feared for her life?

fake psychics are psychos @ 11/07/2013 at 5:50 pm

@SOULMATE around the corner: I have no trouble whatsoever with Gerry or anyone finding happiness. But that is in his control, that is his business.

@An-D K: and those thighs! ………

Hypocrite @ 11/07/2013 at 6:03 pm

@fake psychics are psychos:
His business?
You’re on a gossip site dear. The majority of the conversations here are his business and his alone. That’s why it’s called gossip. Duh!

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 6:28 pm

@Ducky: Hi Ducky! Delighted to see you here!!! :))) That’s a funny photo you posted ;-)

Have you seen the DM stuff etc? Between you and I, I think GB had a very, very lucky escape….

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 6:37 pm

@tweet: Hi tweet – thanks for posting that comparison pic. Very interesting…

@SOULMATE around the corner: There was no fight at the hotel. Madalina has been extremely quiet and never said a negative thing about Gerry. Blaming her for tabloid stories just shows your own ignorance. There’s been gay/bi allegations about Gerry since the dawn of man. She’s not with Fassy.

fake psychics are psychos @ 11/07/2013 at 6:38 pm

@Hypocrite: I have no issue with gossip at all. The juicier the better. Gossip is based a bit more in reality than silly psychic predictions. And far more fun. We all know where to go for astrology forecasts and psychic predictions and it ain’t Just Jared. Maybe JJ needs to set up a psychic section like his section for teens Just Jared Jr or Perez Hilton has sections for pets and fashion?

@FoS: “There was no fight at the hotel.”

Not according to the hotel staff.

@Garbage: Just as, IF that is her with Fassy (and it’s not) it doesn’t mean they are sleeping together.

@FoS: “She’s not with Fassy.”

There are pictures that say differently.

@Garbage: Show us where Madalina said Gerry was prone to moods wings, blah, blah. Oh that’s right, you can’t because it never happened.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 6:44 pm

@FoS: It is her, same features and body shape and same coat that GB got for her.

@Ha Ha: Please post your interview with them reporting a fight. Not what I read.

@Prancing Pony: Hey Prancer, good to see you. Missed you. Yes he did have a good escape. Hope to catch up with you later today. Ducky
Hi Lolita

Poor Michael fassbender @ 11/07/2013 at 6:56 pm

He doesn’t know what he’s letting himself in for.

Why so defensive? @ 11/07/2013 at 7:16 pm

@FoS:
Accept she’s a new guy and be happy for her.
Any reputation she has was created by her.

Tell me you're kidding @ 11/07/2013 at 7:20 pm

@FoS:
“Just as, IF that is her with Fassy (and it’s not) it doesn’t mean they are sleeping together.”
You are, right? Kidding.
Sorry, but it is and they are. Accept it and be happy for her.

I miss His genuine smile. I feel badly for Him. Warts and all, He seems a really sweet and gentle soul. He obviously tried with her. I can’t help but think, this is absolutely the stupidest woman in the history of the world. It breaks my heart for Him. He really wants it so despirately.

Hypocrite @ 11/07/2013 at 7:25 pm

@FoS:
So it’s just coincidence that the only tabloids that have printed the bisexual allegations in the past year are from Romania? Keep living under that rock if it makes you feel better.

If he’s sad it’s because he did something to cause it himself. He’s no prize. Even Jeanna said so. He may be friendly with some of his former flames but I doubt he has anything much to do with them on a frequent basis. He probably doesn’t even remember their names. It’s too bad he can’t find a woman about 30. He always goes so young and they aren’t equal to him intellectually or with respect to life experience. Maybe he’s hooked on their youth and taut limbs and doesn’t care to ever settle down.

I hope He realizes how many people, who have never even met Him, and never will, will be wishing him heart-felt Blessings on His birthday.As for me, I bought one of those giant cupcake molds, and I am going to make a chocolate cream 7-layer birthday cake for Him, with only one candle, a pure white one, and it will be one of those sparkler kind that stays lit a long time and nobody can blow out. Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You!!! For ALL Good Blessings, and True LOVE, Dear Boy.

@Why so defensive?: No, it was actually created on this site by vindictive GB fans and then spread to other sites as though fact. You should be proud.

@Hypocrite: Wow, you are as naive as well as stupid.

@SUNKIST: Are you really making him a cake? It sounds a yummy cake. So if you are I hope you have someone nice to share it with.
He is not down because of this break up. It was always going to come to an end. They had their fun at beginning but the rest was PR for her nothing else. If he wanted to keep her he would have done but he didn’t try. Never looked comfortable around her.
So for both their sakes I am glad it’s over now they can both move forward.

Someone needs a life @ 11/07/2013 at 8:07 pm

@Ha Ha: There are pictures that say differently.
if there are then post a link please

@Hypocrite: Sounds like it’s true then! I tried to tell yaz. He’s with his mates now and seeing Freddy a lot more. Probably taking him to Liberia too.

@FoS:
For the most stupid! Sorry!
__
“Has a new boyfriend! Madalina Ghenea, photographed by paparazzi with another man. It is also a famous actor
Madalina Ghenea parapazzi was surprised with another man, which began, it seems, a love story.
Photo Madalina and actor Michael Fassbender appeared in the Daily Mail, but journalists have identified the Romanian actress portraying it as a “mystery woman.”
Madalina and Michael is in New Zealand and were surprised at a gas station, where he bought some food.
Fassbender admitted his love relationships usually do not last too long, because very busy program.
He became famous because of the movie “Prometheus”, “Inglorious ********” and “X-Men”.
Madalina Ghenea held the headlines because of her tumultuous relationship with actor Gerard Butler.”

Hypocrite @ 11/07/2013 at 8:20 pm

@Bubba:
So you admit that you were wrong all along. According to you, he’s bisexual now and not gay! LOL!
Look out guys. What ever the Romanian press say is the truth!
You are another hypocrite!
I’m on a roll and catching out trolls today!

minus mole @ 11/07/2013 at 8:35 pm

@Nicole:
why did they airbrush her mole away?

fassbender is no catch @ 11/07/2013 at 8:40 pm

he is no catch and not even looking for love
and that is if he knows what it is which is doubtful
if she is lucky, n she’s not, he’s an arm for the red carpet during award season
think we’ll see her?
bets?

@fassbender is no catch: She’s looking for a man who likes woman unlike Butler who always looked for men to shag

Obama is Finished & Lame D @ 11/07/2013 at 8:49 pm

He’s got a toxic presidency. Zero credibility. Caught in a massive web of lies about his program Obamacare and it’s resonated worldwide. He’s a cosmic joke and is being ridiculed in many countries. Tonight he really lied even more because he was forced into a fauxpology that he’s clearly not sorry for. He is sorry for getting caught in lies.

THUMBS DOWN, Obama, THUMBS DOWN. You’re not a leader.

Michael Fassbender is in need of an elite pros/titute. This safety standard is much than s/e/x with NZ women. Madalina went there as a VIP- eks! It’s very simple. She is a pro at it. After all, she was invited to the role of pro/stitu/tes only. In it, she surpassed herself. FU! This snake is stuck for a long time! Poor Fassie!!!

Wanna drop a few bits of info. First of all that girl with Fassie IS MG. she has found a new and rising star to hook her w/h/o/r/e/ wagon to in hopes of getting famous and getting into Hollywierd. secondly, someone might want to point out to JJ that Dan Tanna’s is an ITALIAN restaurant…not Mexican. and lastly Gerry NEVER ever said that he loved MG……ever!! And after everything she did this year I think like went straight into strong dislike if not hate.

just a thought @ 11/07/2013 at 9:38 pm

MG is a bit of a sl*t. These guys that date her know she is going to put out and she likes getting this press, so I guess you could say it is a win – win situation. However I have to say I feel sorry for Gerry. I think he had gushed so much over her because he was in “deep like” that he thinks he made a fool out of himself. No he didn’t he showed he’s as human as all of us. Fall in like and get burnt from time to time only you did this in the public arena. Hope next year is better big guy

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 9:40 pm

@.: “This safety standard is much than s/e/x with NZ women.”
What the heck are you talking about?!

Actually, don’t answer that – I don’t want to know.

Now you'll have your chance! @ 11/07/2013 at 9:47 pm
Movie No One Cares About @ 11/07/2013 at 9:51 pm

Dear Hollywood, no one wants to see a Kane & Lynch movie anymore — I’m not sure anyone ever did. Not then with Bruce Willis and Jamie Foxx, and not now with Gerard Butler and Vin Diesel.

Just let it die, already. At one point we had movie posters and an appearance at Cannes. That was back in 2011, a year after the Eidos (now Square Enix) franchise was relevant. It’s been three years since Kane & Lynch were a thing, and now we’ve got a new director in F. Gary Grey (well, semi-new, he’s been attached to the project before) and rugged leading man Gerard Butler signed up to play Kane, the more stable of aging criminal duo that rampaged through two video games.

This is all according to The Hollywood Reporter, which also reports that an offer has been extended to Vin “The Iron Giant” Diesel to play Lynch, the crazy-go-nuts member of this buddy-crime-caper.

We’ve been following this nonsense forever. We’ve seen the script. We’ve seen directors come and go (and then come again). The only reason I’d like to see it made at this point is so we can all move on.

Kane & Lynch @ 11/07/2013 at 10:06 pm

Kane & Lynch!! Who wants to watch these thugs? Who cares? Why do you want this role, Gerry?? Get out of the project. It’s the best for you. Even children don’t want this game. Can trust them!

@GerardButler has just arrived at the boutique opening event in Los Angeles https://twitter.com/Zegna/status/398656615273877504/photo/1

The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is the world leader in luxury men’s clothing, fine fabrics, accessories, eyewear and fragrances. https://twitter.com/Zegna He’s at this opening

Gerard Butler just stepped on the @zegna step and repeat. Definitely not height challenged https://twitter.com/goodbadandfab

Tonight is all about Hollywood. Gerard Butler arrives in blue pic.twitter.com/aaXeFoRN9w
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYhRx1GCUAEgcxG.jpg photo

Shereen Shabnam
@Fijianchick

@tweet:
Look at all the women surrounding him. Poor guy probably can’t move an inch without bumping into one. Oh Gerry! Life is hard is t it? LOL!

That IS Madalina, you doofs. You are all blind and stupid if you think otherwise.

Joie de Vivre @ 11/07/2013 at 11:20 pm

@Ducky:
Hey Ducks! Love him in blue! He’s still a hot mess. Whatever, however, whoever he decides to tackle next, then Good Luck, Butler. I’m still curious about the book he was holding by Jay Dobyns. I read it a couple, three years ago. At the time I thought it would be a role to tackle and that was before I knew of Butler. So good to see you here, Ducky. Thanks for the shares, especially Grumpy Cat. LOL! So amusing. Best to you always.

Joie de Vivre @ 11/07/2013 at 11:23 pm

@Heaven:
You hit THAT nail on the head. He is in Heaven whenever he is surrounded by adoring fans. Who wouldn’t be?

BMorningstar @ 11/07/2013 at 11:24 pm

Yes it’s Madalna having a fun time in NZ with her new man. Gerry stayed behind to bore at a butik opening. He has nothing else to do.

Joie de Vivre @ 11/07/2013 at 11:25 pm

Did anyone read the comments on the Celebitchy article that was posted? OMGosh! I laughed so hard at some of them. While I winced a little… :)

Madalina did call the paps, she’s looking right at them with a bizarre grin. Almost like she is looking right at Gerry saying ” So you don’t want me, well guess what I moved on to a more marketable guy. And he’s younger!! ”
Either way its an evil look on her face. Of course what do you expect from a immature child. Hope Fassbender knows about her reputation. He’s just another notch on her bedpost, and I bet there’s a lot of notches.

Better view of pic @ 11/07/2013 at 11:32 pm

Whoa that woman looks like she’s saying “You’ve been replaced ” to Butler. Wonder who she’ll hook up with next?

Joie de Vivre @ 11/07/2013 at 11:36 pm

As a diehard and lifelong Washington Redskins fan (they just lost…boo…to the Vikings), I have to say that I understand the controversy over their 81-yr-old name. (Actually not)! But the solution is simple: change the team logo to a Redskin potato and all will be happy at last. Yes, just adorn the potato with accessories (Feather headdress, war paint) just like we have always done with our little ones and the Mr. Potato Head toy. Are you listening, NFL???

@Joie de Vivre: Hello girl. Good to see you as always. Wow he does look mighty fine. Hair a little darker. Glad he left the blue suede shoes at home lol. Love it when you call him your “hot mess” . What a stitch he is. Yep, read the Celebitchy article….she can really lay it on. Still wondering about Gods of Egypt. Not a blessed word about it.
Hope all is well with you.

@Joie de Vivre: What was that? Redskin Potato? LOL I heard the native Americans were fine with the name. It’s the other nitwits that are always on the politically correct bandwagon. Tell you the truth, getting a bit tired of it all. Thinking the owner will have the last say and he hasn’t seemed to budge or am I wrong?

Prancing Pony @ 11/08/2013 at 12:07 am

Many thanks CGE, Nicole, tweets and Ducky for all the links and tweets etc.
I think GB looks great. :)
Have a good Friday/weekend everyone. :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/08/2013 at 12:08 am

@Prancing Pony: You’re welcome PP!

I bet he’s thinking, “Good luck Fassy, she’s not worth all the trouble buddy”.

@Can’tGetEnough:
CGE what are you doing to us? : P
Look at the size of those hands! Lucky lady.

@Can’tGetEnough: Thank you CGE. Haven’t seen Nicki Holender’s name in a long time. Wonder if he still works out with him.

Prancing Pony @ 11/08/2013 at 1:25 am

@Ducky: Looking good, alright. He sure is a handsome wee man. :))) JMO.

BMorningstar @ 11/08/2013 at 1:45 am

He looks gay with that blue outfit. Did Alan choose it for him?

@BMorningstar:
Wearing blue makes you gay now?
You’re right on your way to having your ISP banned on JJ.

Say It ain't so @ 11/08/2013 at 2:05 am

Thanks gang for all of those pics!! I don’t know how you all do it! Great job. He Still looks damn good!

@Yummy: Hello, Yummy. Yes, of course! Doesn’t everyone? LOL But I make my finest Birthday cake for Christmas day. I make things to share with my family all the time. But l’ll be the only one knowing why it’s a chocolate cupcake, and why that day is special. That’s OK too.
To “Get A Life”, wow, that’s sad of you. My life is like an icecream cone, with sprinkles on top. November 13th is one of those sprinkles. Some guy in a pub somewhere might, that day, raise a pint and declare loudly, ” Good on ya’, Gerry! Happy Birthday!”. I don’t drink. I cook. I enjoy celebrating in my life every chance I get. Life is too short. I celebrate when my favorite teams win, although I had nothing to do with it. I celebrate when my favorite singer advances on “Idol”. Mother Theresa taught, “Do all things with Great LOVE”. That does not include the necessity for someone to Love you back. You just put the Love out there, and they partake of it what they can. It’s the thought that counts. My “Life” is all the richer for it.
He looks stunning in blue, but the suit, yechhh. That Must have been taylored for the event, so why does it look so snug on Him? It honestly looks a size too small. The majestic broadness of His shoulders are completely lost. He’d do better paying for a Hugo Boss, or better, Armani, than playing spokes-model for that brand.

@Nicole:
It’s already been posted Nicole.
It looks like everyone is already calling her a professional (you know what).

Come on people. Most of us knew MG had her eyes set on new conquests. Fassbender was such a logical choice.

@Heaven: “He looks great in blue. If he’s heard about the whole Fassy and MG thing, I don’t think he cares one bit! Look at his face. All smiles.”

He does look really great here. I think he will know about MG and you are right, he doesn’t care. He has been happy and relaxed for some time now – ever since she got out of his life.

They just pass her around, then??? Disgusting. She better dou/che well.

@Gandalf:
Oh so gross! But so right.
Is she considered like sloppy 8ths at this point?
And only 25?

@241: “if there are then post a link please”

The link to the pictures are at post #2.

Hi to all. Just letting you know there’s a new thread. Cheers :-)

The passive aggressive manipulator called the paps instead of posting hints on her fb. Fassy is not that naive. That girl has balls or is really crazy.

Michael Fassbender reunited with an ex this week. That is not unusual. What is unusual is that the pair just about had sex in a chair at a bar before moving back to Michael’s hotel suite. What is more unusual is that the woman, actress Leasi Andrews, obtained a restraining order against Michael back in 2010 because he allegedly beat her. Oh he also dragged her alongside their car and to top things off nicely he burst an ovarian cyst. This sounds like a real charmer so I can see why you would want to hook up again. Nothing like living on the edge and waiting for that next beating. -CDAN Jan 2012

MF - Mr Nice Guy @ 11/08/2013 at 7:16 am

@Master:
Must be a co-dependent chemistry-driven relationship where pain equals love which means they’re both pretty damaged.

Heidi Fleiss @ 11/08/2013 at 8:58 am

@Bubba: You are too kind, Bubba, MG is just for hire is all. You kids really don’t know a thing about how Hollywood and the world of the jet set really work still?

interesting @ 11/08/2013 at 9:04 am

is that Leasi Andrews is a friend of Butler’s.

Only one photo of GB at that other thread must mean a new thread is coming. However I think he looks great in all that blue, is Neil still styling
him – he stands out in the sea of black suits.

i.d theft shondrafuller@yahoo.com fraud alert nt third world ingnore shondra2 fraud email

God Bless yoou all! @ 11/08/2013 at 2:34 pm

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:2-4

@Heidi Fleiss: Makes your man Gerry sound quite desperate and unhinged, IMO. If he’s got to pay a girl to fake a romance with him, what does that make him? Not honourable and not with any sort of class at all. I feel sorry for Freddy and hope he can figure out he’s being used by Gerry for sex.