Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler sports a cool pair of aviator sunglasses while out and about on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (November 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the outing by two male pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted satisfying his Italian food craving at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

It was recently reported that Gerry is in talks as Kane for the video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, which has offered Vin Diesel the role of Lynch.

gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 01
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 02
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 03
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 04

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 2:51 am

@New ring for gerry: Thanks for posting that interesting pic.
Isn’t it funny how a little detail like that can make you go “hmmmm, I wonder why he’s wearing a ring…he hasn’t done that for ages…”. :)

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 3:04 am

Thanks for the Pics Nicole!!! Wow, that man is one nice piece of eye candy.

the ring is about love @ 11/07/2013 at 3:06 am

@Prancing Pony: his soul mate has given it to him. he is taken.

@radar dorothy: “My gaydar is buzzing.!

Well buzz off then!

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 3:18 am

I thought that meant looking for love, Oh well. Everyone wears rings for different reasons. If that man came up to me I would take mine off in a heart beat, well maybe not that fast ;)

@Adriana: Well it had to happen didn’t it? She has a knack for sniffing out wallets and now she has found another mug perhaps she will let Gerry get on with his life.

@@radar: “MG was his ex. Her new “relationship” with Fassie raises valid questions about her behavior and intentions when dating Gerry.”

Her intentions were never honourable, she was only with him for what she could get and never cared for him as a person, only for the contents of his wallet.

@Machina:”There’s also been a lot of Facebook posts and Tweets from fans that have said he’s drinking (implying alcohol) despite Gerry saying that he’s been sober for over a decade.”

People see him with a glass in his hand and just assume it’s alcohol but there have also been lots of tweets etc, including some from bar staff, mentioning how he only drinks soft drinks.

@Prancing Pony: “I wonder why he’s wearing a ring…he hasn’t done that for ages…”. :) ”

Prancer, he told me he wasn’t going to wear the ring until we had gone public, obviously he couldn’t wait, lol.

BMorningstar @ 11/07/2013 at 3:33 am

@radar dorothy: So’s mine. Gay Gerry with his two gay pals. So obvious isn’t it. Maybe MG couldn’t put up with the phony anymore and moved on to a real man in Fassy.

Prancing Pony @ 11/07/2013 at 3:55 am

@JS: LOL ;-)
Nice to see you posting here too, JS. Have a good day.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:03 am

There was a tweet about Fass who was recently in Prague before NZ. Maybe this has been brewing already. I think Gerry paid for her to go to Maldives as a going away gift for helping him act out the play. I also think Gerry is gay. There are too many things that make me think he’s covering it up and has been struggling with it for a long time. Never thought he was straight even when I first got into fandom. His straight is an act.

SeeSawSally @ 11/07/2013 at 4:07 am

The ring he has on looks to be his David Yurman horse ring. He has had that ring for a few years now, and wears it from time to time. The ring he has on is shaped like that ring. It is sterling silver with a horse on it. It’s rather large and clunky, but a nice ring.

If you enlarge one of the pictures of the woman with Fassbender, you will see the mole on the left side of her nose. Most likely, they got together at TIFF and that is most likely her with him now. Lucky Gerry, UNlucky Fassbender. He seems to be one that can handle someone like her, fortunately for him.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:09 am

If he is gay, I hope his fans can deal with it. It shouldn’t change a thing. He’ll still be making sh.it.ty movies unless he gets a new management team.

King of the SOCKS @ 11/07/2013 at 4:20 am

@GremmieNalu:
Stop talking to yourself loser.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 4:24 am

I believe he is into the ladies and ladies only. His behavior around women is well pretty obvious when in the presence of women. I also believe he is currently single. Maybe he is taking a break and going after his career instead. I wish him all the best and can’t wait to see what he has in store for everyone next.

For anyone who don’t believe their eyes. Can you compare? I don’t doubt that this Mada. LOL!

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:27 am

Actually, I wasn’t jealous of her when she was with Gerry but now, I’m a bit envious. Michael is a catch. A big one. Oscar nomination, makes lots of movies and is highly sought after. He doesn’t have to make sh.it.ty action films because he’s being asked to do everything. He’s hot too. Very. Gremmie likes.

For the reading-impaired dy.ke in post directed at me: I’m not a sock. This is my only name.

@tweet:
Great detective work tweet!
She’s wearing the same jacket.
Where was that photo of her and Gerry taken?

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 4:32 am

WOW Tweet looks like the same person to me!!

@Machina: “Where was that photo of her and Gerry taken?”-
It’s November 2012, one year ago!

@tweet:
Thanks tweet.
It looks like a sporting event of some sort. She looks so bored.
What a diference a year makes!

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 4:43 am

She’s definitely moved up the food chain. Good for her. Fass will probably be a short-term fling though. He doesn’t seem to stay with anyone for long.

BMorningstar @ 11/07/2013 at 4:49 am

Who’s the muscly man with Gerry? I haven’t seen him before maybe a trainer or bodyguard? Nicelooking man for Gerry to get close to.

@Machina:
That photo was taken last November in Scotland when Gerry and MG went to a rugby match in Edinburgh. They saw the All Blacks.
(I can’t believe there are still phannies trying to pretend MG wasn’t in Scotland for Gerry’s birthday last year. She obviously was.)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All