Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler sports a cool pair of aviator sunglasses while out and about on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (November 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the outing by two male pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted satisfying his Italian food craving at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

It was recently reported that Gerry is in talks as Kane for the video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, which has offered Vin Diesel the role of Lynch.

gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 01
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 02
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 03
gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 04

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All

@Machina:
MG does look bored. Bored and sulky. Some guy who spotted them at the game tweeted that Gerry “is going to have his hands full with that one”. It made people wonder how she was behaving to make an on-looker observe that.

@FYI:
Thanks FYI. I think they had a proper relationship. Of course she would have met his family numerous times and traveled to his homeland. They were together for over a year, on and off. Is it true that MG said she got along better with Margret than Gerry sometimes? That’s not a good sign for a healthy relationship.

GremmieNalu=BMorningstar etc. @ 11/07/2013 at 5:00 am

=Clamsie=Bubba=etc…etc

@FYI:
“Some guy who spotted them at the game tweeted that Gerry “is going to have his hands full with that one”.”
OMG.
But do you think it may have been a guy comment about how hot MG was? There were a lot of tweets from guys basically saying how lucky Gerry was to have MG. Like she’s so hot, “he’s going to have his hands full”. Humor from the UK is different to here sometimes.

Was this the coat that Gerry bought for MG during that trip?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:05 am

@Machina: In Scotland when you say someone is going to have their hands full it means they are in for a lot of trouble.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:08 am

@GremmieNalu: Gerard is not gay. As some have already pointed out in earlier threads, if he was gay don’t you think that some former boyfriend would have come forward by now for their five minutes of fame or for what a tabloid paper would pay them for their story. He is nor gay, so just get over it.

@May I point out:
Thanks MayIPO.
I wasn’t sure how to take it.
That does make you wonder how bad her behavior could have been to stand out at a rowdy match, especially with all those people. Poor Gerry must have been very embarrassed.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:14 am

@Machina: There have been reports about her bad behavior before. Apparently she was not too popular in the town where Gerard’s mom lives because she acted like a spoiled child.

@May I point out:
That makes me sad. Why would Gerry put up with someone like that? I didn’t think he was shallow and overlooked someone’s bad behavior just because they were beautiful. I hope that’s not true.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:30 am

@Machina: I think Gerard is a good hearted person and only sees the good in people. Remember that it was only a couple of months after this in Thailand that things seemed to be going wrong and I think he was finally seeing her for what she really is. I don’t think he is shallow, just kind.

@May I point out:
It’s such a shame that she took advantage of that good nature. I bet he’s feeling a little silly right now. The first GF he took public in a long time and she turns out to be a mean spirited person.
What exactly happened in Thailand? Wasn’t it just a holiday? He spoke about it on some interview and said that they had a great time didn’t he?

Search Fox Searchlight TIFF Party ….they were both there… hook up

@hehe:
You are so right! They were both at the Fox Searchlight party.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:42 am

@Machina: It was a holiday but there were tweets from people at the resort saying that things didn’t seem well between them and they didn’t act like a couple. That was in January and I think Gerard would have had time to think and probably was upset because of the split between him and his family because of MG. He did mention the trip in an interview but I think someone pointed out at the time that he never mentioned MG.

@hehe:
The dress was too short for MG. She’s got a great body and with being so tall, many designs look good on her. But her legs, as lovely and long as they are, aren’t her best asset, in my opinion. The dress should have been longer.
Did you notice the people waiting to get MG’s autograph were all holding her bikini photos? I guess that’s the transition that a model turned actress has to face.

@May I point out:
That’s so sad. Gerry loves Thailand. I know he’s traveled there many times. I bet he couldn’t wait to show his GF one of his favorite destinations. Do you remember what the people at the resort were saying?

Why is E! calling this chick “mystery girl” when they know who MG is and have written about she and Gerry several times?

@FYI: “(I can’t believe there are still phannies trying to pretend MG wasn’t in Scotland for Gerry’s birthday last year. She obviously was.)”

There is no doubt she was there but that was the last time she was in Scotland.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 5:50 am

@May I point out: No. No man in his right mind would say anything. Gerry is in a position to offer his gay friends film roles and other perks of Hollywood life. Why would they say anything? The gay community is tightlipped and who can blame them? Brandy Glanville may have been a planted story. She’s a lush so maybe she wanted PR and was paid to create a story that she slept with Gerry. I think this whole thing with MG was a setup to make him look straight, to give him cred since he never has a steady GF. Well it’s because he’s got a steady BF in Mr Bosch.

@Machina:
There was no tweet about MG’s behaviour in Thailand. One of the poster’s at JJ said her relatives were at the resort and that Gerry and MG were arguing at dinner (or something like that). You need to consider the source before you decide to believe it or not.

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:52 am

@Machina: Not really, only that they didn’t act like they were a couple and seemed to be a bit cold towards each other. Could be they had an argument.

Say it Ain't so @ 11/07/2013 at 5:54 am

I am sure He moved on. I’m sure everyone here has had a long term relationship that ended for some reason and guess what, You moved on. Takes time to get over it but you do. I am sure his happiness is right around the corner.

@Huh: This’s so we have something to talk about! Here we are having fun! lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All