Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Outing After 'Kane & Lynch' News!

Gerard Butler sports a cool pair of aviator sunglasses while out and about on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (November 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the outing by two male pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted satisfying his Italian food craving at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

It was recently reported that Gerry is in talks as Kane for the video game adaptation Kane & Lynch, which has offered Vin Diesel the role of Lynch.

gerard butler beverly hills outing after kane lynch news 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 714 » Show All

@FYI:
Thanks FYI.
I don’t usually believe hearsay on JJ. Maybe things began to change on that Thailand trip, only Gerry knows.
BUT WAIT. Let me get this straight:
Gerry and Maddie were in Romania around July 21st , and with Gerry in London at the beginning of August (Maldives trip) and then by September 2, she’s crushing on Fassie already???
Does this girl wait even a month between A listers?

Anyone wondering if MG was the one who called the paps in NZ?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 5:58 am

@GremmieNalu: And what about lovers from before he became famous? If he was gay someone would have come forward with something and they haven’t. As for Brandy Glanville , well please! you would really need to desperate to use her to make you look straight. Of all the women you could use why a **** like her?

double glove and triple rinse fassey

mads has been passed around more than a dooby at a rasta party

@tur.d: “mads has been passed around more than a dooby at a rasta party”

She’s the good time that was had by all.

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 6:02 am

@FYI: Unlike some of you, I never thought Gerry and MG were really together. If her parents or others were there, that’s even more weird. She brought her assistant with her to Thailand and does anyone remember? Why would she need her? Was all of it just for show? To create the illusion that he was straight. I thought so.

@Machina:
Madalina has a habit of only waiting a month between men. The last time she was seen with Leo was November 2011. A month later she was photographed with Adrien Brody (Dec 2011).

@FYI: “Anyone wondering if MG was the one who called the paps in NZ?
Didn’t people suspect she was the one who called the paps with Leo in Australia?”

Why change the habit of a life time? It was her that called the paps in Rome and Romania when she was with GB.

@FYI:
“She was talking glowingly about her relationship with Adrien Brody in April 2012. She started dating Gerry in May!”
Really? Jeez, what a piece of work. A month? She can’t be without a rich celebrity boyfriend for a month? She better be careful, because she’s starting to develop a very bad reputation that’s getting media attention. I’m sure in the biz, they already knew all about her, but if the public know what she’s like, any man that is linked to her, will be ridiculed.
Any activity on her FB? Or was that year and half show just for us Gerry fans?

Nightshifter @ 11/07/2013 at 6:15 am

@Machina: She’s almost as s l u t t y as Butler! What if she dumped him? It could have happened as he was r u t t i n g about London and she was working. Maybe taxicab girl was the final straw. Face it peeps, he’s not good boyfriend material.

I have no idea why, but the DM have attached new photos of Gerry to the end of this Suki Waterhouse article (scroll to the end, the photos of Gerry are nice and large).

“Stay off my blue suede shoes.”
Sorry, just had to. (giggles :o)
Ah, linen. Guaranteed to wrinkle. Actually the more you wear it the less it wrinkles. Mighty fine looking here. It’s been a while since he’s sported a ring. Good news this. (squinting)
~K

Nightshifter @ 11/07/2013 at 6:19 am

@Machina: And how many did he b a n g when he was supposed to be with MG?

@GremmieNalu“If her parents or others were there, that’s even more weird.”

Her family were not there, her parents are separated and don’t even live in the same country. And when GB was Romania there were reports that he was going to meet her family for the first time.

@FYI:
Sorry, this is just too funny not to share…
Caption: Man in the mirror: Gerard Butler was stepping out on Rodeo Drive on Wednesday and appeared to be in a reflective mood (giggles)
~K

@Nightshifter:
I don’t know. I wasn’t there.

@Nightshifter: There is no evidence that he cheated on MG.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:26 am

@GremmieNalu: “She brought her assistant with her to Thailand and does anyone remember?”

Who says she was there?

May I point out @ 11/07/2013 at 6:36 am

@Nightshifter: “What if she dumped him?”

She wouldn’t dump him, she was getting too much money spent on her to do that. MG never dumps men, it’s them who dump her when they find out what she’s really like.

Lucky “mystery girl” because if anyone sees The Counselor its opening scene is this (like I said, IMO, sexual activity of some sort has to be written into each movie for our Fassy ;o).
Counselor – Michael Fassbender; Laura – Penelope Cruz:
COUNSELOR Tell me something sexy.
LAURA I want you to touch me.
COUNSELOR You want me to touch you where.
LAURA I want you to touch me down there.
COUNSELOR You really do.
LAURA I really do.
COUNSELOR Say it more sexy.
LAURA I want you to touch it.
COUNSELOR God. Are you wet?
LAURA Yes.
COUNSELOR You really are?
LAURA Yes. Ooh. Baby?
COUNSELOR God. You’re sopping.
LAURA I know.
COUNSELOR How did you get yourself into such a state?
LAURA Ooh. From thinking about you.
COUNSELOR From thinking about me what.
LAURA From thinking about your sweet face between my legs.
COUNSELOR God, woman.
LAURA Baby? Ooh. I think I should go tidy up.
COUNSELOR I don’t want you to.
LAURA Are you sure?
COUNSELOR Very sure.
LAURA All right.
COUNSELOR I want to bury my face in the entire history of last night. Every taste and smell. I want you all over me. Is that okay?
LAURA Yes. That’s okay.
COUNSELOR What about that? Is that okay?
LAURA Mm. Yes. That’s very okay.
COUNSELOR How did you get to be such a bad girl?
LAURA It was from hanging out with you.
~K in a sharin’ mood :o)

@GFW: Phew, what abomination! You’re horny?

GremmieNalu @ 11/07/2013 at 6:51 am

@A question: It was on Emme’s (what’s her name) facebook page. She had a map and pinned where she was. Someone right here at JJ pointed it out and I went to look. She went everywhere with MG which was kind of strange if MG was travelling to be with her BF.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:54 am

@GremmieNalu: If the relationship was going through a bad patch then perhaps she took her with her for moral support.

A question @ 11/07/2013 at 6:56 am

@A question:
It is strange. But Gerry spends time with Amy when he’s not working. People get close to assistants and become friends. Maybe she just tagged along as a friend? Still weird.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 714 » Show All