Taylor Swift: CMA Awards 2013 Big Machine After Party

Taylor Swift: CMA Awards 2013 Big Machine After Party

Taylor Swift puts her arms around RaeLynn and Danielle Bradbery at the Big Machine Label Group 2013 CMA Awards after party on Wednesday (November 6) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 23-year-old entertainer was joined at the event by Tim McGraw, Reid Perry, Neil Perry, Kimberly Perry, Cassadee Pope, Laura Bell Bundy, Neal Portnow, President of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, and many more.

“Tonight was my favorite CMAs ever, and I’m thinking about you all tonight. So many beautiful memories this year,” Taylor tweeted after the show.

At the event, Taylor won the Musical Event award for “Highway Don’t Care,” with Tim and Keith Urban.

FYI: Taylor is wearing a Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet dress.

taylor swift cmt awards 2013 after party 01
taylor swift cmt awards 2013 after party 02
taylor swift cmt awards 2013 after party 03
taylor swift cmt awards 2013 after party 04
taylor swift cmt awards 2013 after party 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s got her head so far up her own ass

I’m so freakin’ proud this is not even healthy!
I love Taylor more than anything!

I’ve never seen someone look so smug. Holy hell lol

JJ You should say she took home the biggest honor ever: THE PINNACLE AWARD
So proud of her!!!!

justcheckingin @ 11/07/2013 at 11:39 am

I am not a fan of hers because of the way she operates, however, because of that way, she is on top. If she acted like a grown mature young lady and sang like one (she can’t sing) she would not have the fan base she does now which consists mostly of naive little teenagers who just love the breakup bs she sings about after using guys to get the material. She does what she knows will keep her there and that’s where she’ll stay until it doesn’t work anymore. She did not deserve that Pinnacle award either, all of us mature adults know that!

@justcheckingin: It’s a shame you typed all those things and then called yourself a “mature adult” what a bad example for your kids (if you have kids) or for other kids who know you.
All these people bashing on her songwriting when I’m sure you can’t even write a happy birthday letter.
You should listen to her whole album before saying those lies about her.
NO ONE but her deserved that award, no one.

I dont get people who think she’s immature.
omg she’s not immature at all!
She’s just present this naive figure to the public.
if you really believe that she’s THAT immature and naive or something, congrats you’re tricked by media.
She’s VERY mature, and she knows what she wants,and she achieved it so fast.
She first won newcomer of CMAs in 2007, only 7 years she won the highest honor of this award. and she has won female vocalist, album of the year and entertainer of the year of this award. she literally won everything she could win @ CMAs.
Like her or not, you have to admit that she’s a success singer and songwriter and an international superstar.
Her vocal may not be the best, but what she wrote and the messages she deliverd to the world obviously is so positive and meaningful. And what she did to let the world know country music…the fact of all that is not what you or any haters can deny.
people always think a good song must have something to do with politics or some “higher level” stuff, it’s not like that at all. Taylor Swift writes human feelings,and she writes them so well. You cant find another songwriter like Taylor Swift in this industry nowadays.
If you haven’t listened to all Swift songs or seen her lyrics works, just judging her by some fake gossip made up by tabloids, then you REALLY have no rights to judge her or say that she didn’t “deserve” any award.

justcheckingin @ 11/07/2013 at 2:05 pm

@Avril: BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

justcheckingin @ 11/07/2013 at 2:06 pm

@Ariel: BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

whether she’s mature or immature, she’s still a spoiled brat of a woman. You can’t tell me she’s kind and mature though when she publishes songs about other people to pretty much shame them for “hurting” her. A mature woman does not do that. I have to agree with posters 1 and 3. Smug as they get and head up her ass.

@justcheckingin: hahaha yeah blah blah blah you haters never have argument to support what you say bc all what you say is a big fat lie. :P

@RE: She has written a lot of songs about who haven’t hurted her and they’re beautiful songs. If you hurt a woman then don’t expect we’re gonna be quiet about that. Most of men are so unrespectful these days towards women so it’s not fair that we keep it all inside while they keep hurting us.
All of the people who have met Tay (including a lot of celebrities) said she’s the nicest person they’ve ever met.

Lol @ Cassadee’s face in that one picture :P

justcheckingin @ 11/07/2013 at 4:28 pm

@Avril: I do but you are not mature enough to understand so I will have to give you another 25-30 years before you do, just like all the ignorant swift fans who thinks she rocks.

@justcheckingin: hahaha yeah right I didn’t know that spending time hating on someone you (“don’t”) like on the net is called to be mature :P
You can give me all the arguments you have, I can always prove you wrong bc she’s never done anything bad.

@Avril: Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you defend your idol for being “mature” because she’s obviously more mature than you, but not necessarily the rest of us.

In case you haven’t noticed, she’s not the only songwriter in the world. There’s a difference between writing about your feelings, and trying to publicly humiliate people in interviews. And I don’t know anyone who wants to listen to a song about politics…

Most men are so unrespectful these days? Disrespectful, for one. Secondly, that’s exactly why Taylor is not a good role model. She drives it into little girls heads that everything is about boys and if things don’t work out, they’re always to blame. Never own up to anything and play victim. She promotes bullying, calling out people and name calling every chance she gets and thinks its justified because it’s “feminism”? No, sorry, that’s not how it works.

Adding “:P” doesn’t make your comment superior, FYI. It’s actually quite annoying and proves how young and naive you are.

justcheckingin @ 11/07/2013 at 11:28 pm

@Kel: So true Kel! Think she understood you though? A true role model would take the high road and move on, showing the younger girls that revenging on someone is just not cool.

@Avril: You seem like you’re 12 lol. You’re comments are hilarious.

@Kel: “Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you defend your idol for being “mature” because she’s obviously more mature than you, but not necessarily the rest of us.” You started the wrong way, judging someone who didn’t spell correctly is a very low thing to do considering I’m NOT a native English speaker. If we were discussing this in my language you wouldn’t spell better than me… the only difference is I wouldn’t judge you before asking if that’s your first language.
“And no one here is “hating” on anyone. We’re expressing our opinions, just as you are, and stating facts.” I respect everyone’s opinions, I just don’t respect people who are rude towards other ppl just bc they have nothing better to do. To state a fact you should also show proof to verify that’s actually a fact and not just say what the yellowish media invent about her.
“In case you haven’t noticed, she’s not the only songwriter in the world.” I never said she was the only one.
“There’s a difference between writing about your feelings, and trying to publicly humiliate people in interviews.” So glad you know that, now the question is how come you don’t notice the difference when it comes to Taylor?
“And I don’t know anyone who wants to listen to a song about politics…” ??? out of topic, I seriously have no idea why you’re telling me this.
“Knowing what you want doesn’t make you mature. Children know what they want as soon as they walk in a store. ” Can you please tell me what’s your point here? again idk why you’re saying this to me.
“Most men are so unrespectful these days? Disrespectful, for one.” Again, just in case you couldn’t understand the first time, I’m not a native English speaker.
“Secondly, that’s exactly why Taylor is not a good role model.” Show me one, just one, inteview or something in wich she’s being “disrespectful” bc I’ve watched every single interview she’s done and tbh I’ve never seen her being “disrespectful”.
“She drives it into little girls heads that everything is about boys and if things don’t work out, they’re always to blame. Never own up to anything and play victim.” She’s written a lot of songs that are NOT about boys and she’s blame herself a lot in her songs but you don’t know that bc you don’t even listen to her, you just take the little things you think you “know” about her and use that to spend your time judging her… yeah, very matture.
“She promotes bullying, calling out people and name calling every chance she gets and thinks its justified because it’s “feminism”? No, sorry, that’s not how it works.” A lot of people could beat bully thanks to her music. She doesn’t call out people, she just says what they made her feel and tbh I’ve never heard any of ex’s denying what she says in her songs or in interviews.
“Adding “:P” doesn’t make your comment superior” Good, ’cause that’s NOT the point of adding it :P
“It’s actually quite annoying” oh now that’s what really bothers you.
“and proves how young and naive you are.” I’ve just proven every and each of your sentences wrong while the only thing you’ve done so far is writing things about a person you didn’t even bother to prove if they’re actually true so are you sure I’m that young and naive? :P

@justcheckingin: Hahah you’re saying I don’t understand things when the truth is I’ve proven wrong before and you didn’t even understand it lol… or maybe you do and it’s easy to keep saying the same old things you know they’re not true…. yeah, that’s easier haha.
That’s right, revenging on someone is NOT cool, now never letting sb who made your life miserable to get away with it… that’s really cool. If people should follow yours and Kel’s example, then they should be bully, mistreated, etc and keep letting people pick on them. Shame.

@Nikki: Judging… that’s all what you’ve been doing… It’s sad. Good luck with your life.

justcheckingin @ 11/08/2013 at 12:57 pm

@Avril: You go your brainwashed swift way and I’ll go my mature way since there is no happy medium here for you when it comes to your lil miss goddess.

My personal opinion, is that Taylor Swift is an opportunist who has taken advantage of everyone in Nashville and now she’s working on Hollywood. She has flattery down to a science. She zooms in on someone, and fawns all over them; however, after she’s used them, turns up that little nose and heads for the next victim. There are a few in Nashville who have seen through her little act, and they’re the people that she dismisses as not important. One little saying she might want to remember though: ‘Be careful who you step on going up, because you might meet them coming down’. Now she’s heading into her mid-20′s, and will be in competition with young actresses in the film industry, who won’t be fooled by her in the least. It will be interesting.

@justcheckingin: I’m not gonna waste more time with you. You clearly don’t read what I post and if you do you just keep on denying the truth.
I didn’t mean this to become an argument or anything. I just want people to respect other people. You don’t like her, that’s fine but you don’t need to diss her. Be nice, please.
I respect Taylor for what she is, not because I was “brainwashed swift away”. If in the future, Taylor change and start to be rude or suddenly stop doing what she does then yes, I won’t be a fan anymore. I’m NOT controlled by her. I’ve been fan of other atists before and they’ve let me down so I’m not a fan of them anymore. But to this day taylor hasn’t done nothing but being nice, talented and a good person.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All