Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio carries Tobey Maguire‘s adorable daughter Ruby with care while walking to an awaiting SUV on Saturday (November 9) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor’s close pal and The Great Gatsby co-star Tobey was spotted chatting with a friend outside his hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leo was dapper in a suit while attending the Tag Hauer Carerra Celebration in Paris, France.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a very serious young actor. He takes it quite seriously. So although DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty‘s movies, I’m apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware. I’ve gotten pretty good at giving out awards but frankly I’ve gotten out of practice accepting an award myself,” Robert De Niro recently joked at a summit.

leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 01
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 02
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 03
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 04
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

2,750 Comments

Pages: « 1104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] Show All

@2727: I didn’t ask you to change it or tried to persuade you to think otherwise. I read your comment, I responded and posted my opinion. That’s how these public threads work. :)

Black sharpie @ 11/16/2013 at 7:36 pm

You have all probably seen these before but they are still funny!

Hi everyone @ 11/16/2013 at 7:45 pm

Wow I commented and came back and had to wade through over 1000 comments since! You all are motivated. Just wanted to respond to also #1457 I believe Daniel day lewis did something like that right, left acting to do some physical labor, I can’t remember what exactly. Somehow I don’t see Leo being that active or wanting to do something like that. I do like that he was in Paris with his mom, that’s very sweet.

@Black sharpie: at work but had to say thanks for the laugh! Too funny!

@Hi everyone: He did? Daniel Day Lewis? That’s great and I think it would do wonders to Leo. He should have done it a while ago but still not too late. And I think the fact that his own grandma gave him that advice is great and telling… He should have listened. What would she think of his current state?

@Black sharpie:
OMG I love the Leo memes, thanks for sharing this. This one is pretty funny too

@Zzzzzz:
Hey Zzzz just saw your comment earlier. I tried my test to interpret the french article and it didn’t seem THAT bad to me, but more blunt and straight forward if you know what I mean. They didn’t say anything that nobody else is thinking, for example how Leo is boring when he talks or his modelizing. I hear he’s very loved in France so I don’t think they dislike him or anything.

@also…:
It seems to me the only women he truly loves in his life are his mom and his late Oma. In his interview for Jay Leno back in 2006 I thought it was so cute when he said how she would complain about how ugly he looks in his movies and would ask him why couldn’t he look as pretty as he did in Titanic lol.

@HAHA12: I also think that the only women he respects truly are his mom and grandma. That’s why it would have been awesome if he listened to her advice. Maybe he should think what his grandma would say about him and his lifestyle if she saw him today… I’m sure she wouldn’t sugarcoat it but would it even matter to him?

Black sharpie @ 11/16/2013 at 8:11 pm

@HAHA12:
Love the velour track suit!! Not.

@HAHA12: I think it’s pretty harsh how it was said that he is boring in interviews. I know he is, he is scripted and lacks personality but putting it out there like that… The media is pointing out his flaws more and more.

@also…:
From the way he’s talked about her I think if she told him how she felt it would affect him, in some sort of way. Enough to change? Its possible. I feel like his life only has 2 main things going on: his clubbing/partying scene and making movies
A vacation far away or something new would be good for him. Living the same life/routine for the past decade does not seem healthy at all. A new hobby or passion and surrounding himself with the right kind of people would be ideal. Like you said, it’s never too late and I have a feeling he won’t be filming another movie for awhile.

Black sharpie @ 11/16/2013 at 8:21 pm

@Catch me if you can:
Reminds me of when Toni and he were biking in Spain! Too funny. He must really freak out over paparazzi.

@also…:
I didn’t think it was too nice either but they probably felt they were stating the obvious. Unlike Leo, most actors out there currently show sense of humors in their interviews and thus are perceived to be nicer and more relateable than he is, and most of them don’t have as bad of a reputation of being a serial modelizier like he is. And most of them go on talk shows and seem a lot more outgoing than Leo is in general, who is really so secretive and private. Maybe thats why he’s getting picked on more, there was a whole article about how different Leo is compared to other Hollywood actors awhile. It’s a good read. Here it is incase anyone is interested:

@Black sharpie:
Love him but his clothes are terrible

Hi everyone @ 11/16/2013 at 8:26 pm

Yah he seems very much into his routine. that can’t be good for anyone, still, celebrities live in some kind of prison right? They can’t do normal people things all the time, I don’t want to speculate too much because we don’t know the limitations he has on where he can travel and such. I am probably just projecting my own desires. if I had the money and fame that he has I would be doing all kinds of things and going all kinds of places! and not the same string of parties clubs and girls. What a waste, the world is so big there is so much to see and explore. Us little people get limited vacation time on little funds. To see someone of his stature stuck in a rut and not using his full potential. Its sad. Oh well it is his life not mine, just wish I could have the opportunities that he has, I could DO SO MUCH WITH IT LOL

ALL THIS BS FOR MONTHS TO PROMOTE A MOVIE

Catch me if you can @ 11/16/2013 at 8:47 pm

@Black sharpie: Such a “gentleman” running from his ladies :) But still love him

@Hi everyone: I often think the same way as you about the waste and what could be done with a life like his. I also think celebs live in a kind of prison but its one they make for themselves to some degree, I mean there are ways they can break from it for a while if they want to. For example last year I spent my break form work volunteering in a tiny village in Cambodia, it was brilliant and really made me appreciate what I do have in life and also what is important in life. I think if he really wanted to he could drop of the grid and do something like this, they didnt even have a TV in the village and had no idea what a celebrity was.

elvisgirl @ 11/25/2013 at 1:46 pm