Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio carries Tobey Maguire‘s adorable daughter Ruby with care while walking to an awaiting SUV on Saturday (November 9) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor’s close pal and The Great Gatsby co-star Tobey was spotted chatting with a friend outside his hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leo was dapper in a suit while attending the Tag Hauer Carerra Celebration in Paris, France.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a very serious young actor. He takes it quite seriously. So although DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty‘s movies, I’m apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware. I’ve gotten pretty good at giving out awards but frankly I’ve gotten out of practice accepting an award myself,” Robert De Niro recently joked at a summit.

leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 01
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 02
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 03
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 04
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

2,750 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7110 » Show All

@????:

With middle name Darby/Oak.

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:15 pm

i hope he dies

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:15 pm

he should ************

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:16 pm

what an ugly fat loser piece of sh^t he is

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:16 pm

F-CK HIM!

@????Ruby probably acts more mature than Toni.

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:17 pm

poor toni better run while she can from this a$$hole

leo is the devil and a pervert @ 11/09/2013 at 9:18 pm

poor tobey, soon this bloated cat will be hitting on his daughter soon!

@@Leokas:
No, it will be a mix of our middle names so….. Leokas Wilhelm Daniel Dicaprio-Haas! Wow, what a mouthful!!!

Is there a chance Leo will show up to the AFI fest tonight for Out Of The Furnace? He is one of the producers for it.

@HAHA12:

Definitely cute pics. Funny how we’ve never seen toni around Leo’s married with kids friends. I think we even saw erin around tobeys family once.

@####:
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Tobey had no interest in meeting Leo’s latest flavors of the season. Lol! I know if I were him I wouldn’t bother myself.

‘RUBY IS CLOSER TO TONI’S AGE (14yrs) THAN TONI IS TO LEO (18 yrs)! That’s sick, Disgusting’ .————————————————————————————– Yikes.

@HAHA12:

He is in Ny. Besides parties have become most important to him than work. And unless it’s a paid event he will not show up.

@####: Wait for it! Next thing you know is that Toni posts photos of `Ruby` JM jewelry on her Instagram account. Did you get the hint? Was I crafty enough? Smug enough?
Cute photos… but I`m like annoyed looking at them. It`s great to see Leo like this, carrying Ruby and stuff. And other times seeing him stuck in the kiddie pool while pushing 40. Do you see my point?

@ha:
That’s true, I forgot AFI was all the way in LA.
@also…:
These pics are cute to me idk, staged or not. I don’t see why everyone has a problem with them. Unless it’s regarding Toni.

Leo is using Ruby as a shield against the paps… to hide his chubby tummy. :) Cute pics.

If she were his daughter he would covering her face not using hers to cover his.

Just think in a few months Ruby will be old enough for Leo to date

Looselipz @ 11/09/2013 at 9:45 pm

I wouldn’t trust Leo with any female relative under the age of 21.

@HAHA12: You don`t have to see everything others think.
@45: True. Sad but true.

@also…:

LOL at least leo got to devote time to all the kiddies in his life today!!!

this is tobeys daughter for gods sake. why on earth would leo be waiting to date her? you guys really are so bitter and cruel.

We’re talking about Leonardo Dicaprio here. It might be cruel, but it’s also reality.

@@really:
leo may be gross with his hunting for barely legal models, but its sad you all think we would go so low as to date his bestfriends daughter in the future just because he is carrying her. assume the worst of him, as usual, right.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7110 » Show All