Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio carries Tobey Maguire‘s adorable daughter Ruby with care while walking to an awaiting SUV on Saturday (November 9) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor’s close pal and The Great Gatsby co-star Tobey was spotted chatting with a friend outside his hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leo was dapper in a suit while attending the Tag Hauer Carerra Celebration in Paris, France.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a very serious young actor. He takes it quite seriously. So although DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty‘s movies, I’m apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware. I’ve gotten pretty good at giving out awards but frankly I’ve gotten out of practice accepting an award myself,” Robert De Niro recently joked at a summit.

leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 01
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 02
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 03
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 04
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

2,750 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7110 » Show All
sugar daddy @ 11/09/2013 at 10:30 pm

@Yoooo: OMG FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Leo is hella gross I don’t give a f about his reputation, it deserves to go down the drain!

@@really?:
no, you all are implying he is like a rapist and deserves to be locked up. thats what i am getting at. these are nice pictures and i fail to see what are so pervy about him in these photos. its just leo with his old bestfriend and his daughter. and yet everything has to revolve back to toni when she has nothing to do with this. its depressing to me because he is my favorite actor and i find his personal life gross myself but i was really happy to see these photos because i like tobey and leos friendship but you all have to make this thread hard to read with your harsh and cruel comments implying he will be dating ruby in the future. the man just cant do anything to please you all.

@sugar daddy:
so what about bradley cooper? how do you feel about him and suki?

#73 was me replying to really? but messed up with the tabs since she got me pretty upset with her balant lie.
Sorry but Yoooo #70 makes valid points and saying that doesn`t mean I `imply he is attracted to his god daughter`, dear `really?`.

@74: that’s right! And I see still have good people here but some others are just incridibly evil. And good bye to the craziest thread ever!

honestly why do you all even bother coming to these threads. you just to love to bash this man and obsess over his sex life and act like he is roman polanski bad. you all sound so cruel and bitter especially when we get nice photos like these. what a shame.

You’re spot on. I could not have said it better.

sugar daddy @ 11/09/2013 at 10:36 pm

@really?: exact same way, even a lil worse!!!
THE GUY WAS READING HER LOLITA FOR PETE’S SAKE JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS! In all honestly, Bradley and Leo can join the likes of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski….

@77: Are you completely stupid? Now you are really pissing me off, dummy. RAPIST? Are you out of your fcking mind? Quote the lines where I implied he is attracted to Ruby or that he is a rapist and deserves to be locked up! Are you on something? Can you read? Comprehend what you read? Until then shut the fcuk up and don`t tell me what I implied. Especially if it`s not true! You are either an immature little girl or completely dumb.

You see everything in Hollywood. Woody allen and Soon-yi?

@sugar daddy:
yes because leo has raped and kidnapped an underage girl and fled the country and also married his step daughter! lock him up!

@also…:
you all make me sick. you spend your time following the life of a man you think so low of and then spend your whole day bitching about him and his girlfriends on a gossip site while tracking their every move. that is all.

sugar daddy @ 11/09/2013 at 10:42 pm

@really?: No he didn’t, but what makes you believe he’s not capable of such a thing!?!?! Is it because he’s Jack Dawson, Gatsby, Hollywood’s Golden boy!?!? Also, LEAVE RUBY OUT OF THIS! LEAVE THE POOR CHILD OUT OF THIS! I won’t even go that far.

@really?: If anyone here is sickening it`s you. You are a pathetic liar, you make up things that are way out of line and then you just keep whining about me. You have no clue how I spend my whole day, you dummy, you have no clue about me. You LIE and WHINE. All you do is complain while you `hate coming to JJ so much` yet you are here following comments.

“Bradley and Leo can join the likes of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski….”

They are getting there, aren’t they? The only difference is, this is Bradley Cooper first relationship with a barely legal girl, while Leo is on is 100th barely legal model girlfriend. Leo has no interest in adults whatever.

@sugar daddy:
shut the f%ck up. i am not one of those fangirls that believe he is just like jack dawson in real life. but i have been a fan of him for many of years and his performances have moved me deeply before and i grew up being a fan of his. so shut the f&ck up and don’t write me off as one of those fangirls who believe he is perfect. because i am not, i accept him for who he is. its a shame you all cant and take your frustrations out on him and liken him to a pedophile who raped an underage girl and ran away from the country because of it.

@also…:
i came to this thread because i liked these pictures, not to see these hateful comments from you all who of course had to mention toni because you are utterly obsessed with her. if he wasnt dating toni or anyone else at all, none of you would not even be commenting on this thread.

Some people here are out of their minds. Those pics are adorable.
If you think Leo would do anything to hurt that kid then you are NOT a real fan. I think this is a hater posting under diff monikers here only to pick a fight and even some regulars agree. Shame.

Natalee (@honey_natbby)
11/9/13, 7:47 PM
At a nascars driver event!!! I love it. Leonardo dicaprio is here

Let’s get off this subject and talk about Leo being at a nascar event in NYC!

sugar daddy @ 11/09/2013 at 10:51 pm

@really?: However, you are a crazy fan girl. Listen to me, unlike you I’m a logical and rational person. He’s a great actor no doubt about it, but unlike you I can separate art and real life. As an actor, he’s great, as a person, not so much. He may not be considered a pedophile, but due to his actions and relationships, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is one. What I’m trying to say is that people are not what they seem, actors are not what they are in the big screen. He doesn’t seem like that great of a person, and he tries his best to cover up most of his life and keep it private. Hollywood definelty makes people Hollywerid. Somethings fishy, and it ain’t the fish.

@really?: If you just wanna see the pictures but you hate the comments why do you read them and why do you comment? Talking about Toni doesn`t mean obsession. You should think over these statements before you post them. You said things that are exaggerated and way out of line. This whole thread is just ridiculous.

People's choice awards @ 11/09/2013 at 10:53 pm

let vote 100x a day!!
gogogo

The difference between dating younger women (rich and independent) and abusing a child is huge, fgs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7110 » Show All