Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio Cares for Tobey Maguire's Daughter Ruby!

Leonardo DiCaprio carries Tobey Maguire‘s adorable daughter Ruby with care while walking to an awaiting SUV on Saturday (November 9) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor’s close pal and The Great Gatsby co-star Tobey was spotted chatting with a friend outside his hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leo was dapper in a suit while attending the Tag Hauer Carerra Celebration in Paris, France.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a very serious young actor. He takes it quite seriously. So although DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty‘s movies, I’m apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware. I’ve gotten pretty good at giving out awards but frankly I’ve gotten out of practice accepting an award myself,” Robert De Niro recently joked at a summit.

leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 01
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 02
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 03
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 04
leonardo dicaprio cares for tobey maguire daughter ruby 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

2,750 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9110 » Show All

Who would have thought that these probably staged but supposed to be ‘cute’ pictures of uncle Leo would lead to these comments.

@hmm: Why would Leo and Toby be staging a random photo op?

I doubt Tobey would use his daughter for a photo op.

@Huh?:

Why not? he staged those with Edward Norton recently.

birthday 39 @ 11/10/2013 at 12:13 am

I hope a new thread starts before his birthday party, I would hate to see the comments and links from that being associated with Tobeys daughter.

@hmm: Ruby is his friend`s daughter, 7 years old. Not really the same as Ed Norton. I didn`t think those were staged. He wasn`t hiding but he was with another celeb. JMO.
@birthday 39: Do you really think it could get any worse than being compared to Roman Polanski? Also do you think the birthday party comments will be so bad? I mean his parents, close friends and his gf will be around…

Black sharpie @ 11/10/2013 at 12:25 am

Have there been any stories that have come out of Leo’s birthday parties in the past?
I wonder if Toni went to his birthday party last year? Not as his girlfriend but just as a model who got in invited. He was single last year. I think there was a story that there were tons of models at the party but he was more interested in hanging with his friends.

He was newly single last year during his birthday celebration and he was shooting a movie. He likes to be single while working so I guess he was just playing the field. Maybe Toni was too young at that time to be invited?

On a side note I can’t believe he’s about to be 39. Time really rolls by.

Black sharpie @ 11/10/2013 at 12:39 am

What a difference a website makes…
In response to the Ruby/Leo photos , BZ commenters are wondering when he will have “little Leo’s”, some are asking if it will be with Toni.
Too funny.

Time does roll by but it seems he is not rolling with it in every aspect. I still don’t see him as a 39 years old guy. More like young Leo from like 1995.

@HAHA12:

I can’t believe it either!

birthday 39 @ 11/10/2013 at 12:43 am

@also. True they cant get any worse than the Polanski comment, that was a really really low blow. I hope we only hear good things and that any leeked photos are just of fun times with family and friends!

@also…:
LOL, I know. It’s just so surreal because he basically grew up in front of Hollywood and always seemed so much younger than he really is for obvious reasons and back when he still had a babyface. It’s just kind of hard to believe he’ll be 40 by next year for some reason.

@####:
He’s getting old!

@135: Two polar opposites. JJ was it’s all time worst today ( shame Ruby is so cute ) but BZ has it’s flaws as well.

Black sharpie @ 11/10/2013 at 12:46 am

@also…:
Oh, I agree. To me, BZ are the ” rose colored glasses” people.

@Black sharpie:

BZ has the young girls (Toni’s age) on there which is why they are so into the Leo/toni relationship.

@HAHA12:

He is and he’s looking it too.

birthday 39 @ 11/10/2013 at 12:53 am

@HAHA12, I just turned 39 this year – its not that old … really …. I keep telling myself this!!! The worst part is I have a son that is 21!

@####:
Yep! But there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m sure he’s glad his babyface is no longer as prominent.

@birthday 39:
I don’t think 39 is that old either so I wasn’t slamming your age as being old lol, it just feels weird to realize Leo will be that considering how he still acts like he’s in his 20s! Plus, even in his movies for some reason, I’ve always gotten a youthful and immature kind of vibe from him.

So guess where Leo is right now??? LOL

Lauren Senkeleski (@LaurenSenk)
11/9/13, 9:48 PM
Hey so Leonardo Dicaprio is at 1Oak tonight with 2 Chainz so yeah um lol where are my pills

@####:
LMAO. That is all I have to say. He’s going to party his heart out.

@HAHA12:

I definitely don’t think it’s old because I’m Leo’s age too but I think he would still look younger if it wasn’t for his partying ways.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9110 » Show All