Jennifer Aniston Shows Excitement Over New Shorter Do!

Jennifer Aniston Shows Excitement Over New Shorter Do!

Jennifer Aniston is ecstatic over her new short hair in a pic posted on Instagram!

“LOVE!! 💇👀❤️ #JenniferAniston #bobhaircut @LivingProofInc #Flex #PerfectHairDay #LivingProof #ChrisMcMillan #newdo,” the 44-year-old actress’ hairstylist Chris McMillan wrote.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

“I was flipping through the television channels and I paused it to take a picture and I sent it to Chris, and he said, ‘That’s [stylist] Lawren Howell from Vogue!’ And then he said, ‘I just cut that!’ So that’s it,” Jennifer recently shared. “He went way shorter than hers, but she was the inspiration.”

Bigger pic inside…

jennifer aniston shows excitement over new shorter do 01

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Jen always looks pretty. This cut is cure on her.

Oops, cute.

I kinda like it~ @ 11/10/2013 at 1:00 am

From what I see here, I kinda like it. Nice and refreshing change.

Her hairness is still making a big deal of her haircut. Talented Jennifer Hudson and Pamela Anderson cut their hair way shorter and not making a big deal of it. At 40′s, Jennifer still has only her hair to talk about. How about a baby that they keep saying she was going to have?

Same style she always has when she cuts her hair just with uneven edges. But she does know how to get attention much like Kim Kardashian who is also shallow and self absorbed.

Isn’t it time she grow up? I mean, come on.

You know what they say... @ 11/10/2013 at 1:29 am

Sometimes, they change their hair when they have other work done, to detract from it.. :/
I hope not.

geesh hair,diet,yoga,hair hair hair. is this all this boring middleaged woman knows? she takes her extensions out every few years because of the damage they did..gets a trim. big whoop. what a fame ho. wonder how long before the extensions will return?

Joy B Angie @ 11/10/2013 at 1:36 am

@You know what they say…:
Jen looks happy.
What else ?

isn’t this something a c or d lister does? or someone much younger? even jennifer lawrence isn’t making as big a deal of her haircut as this pathetic almost 45 year old girl!

Self absorbed selfie picture. She’s about as mature as a 14 year old.
She always looks drunk, high or hungover. I’m sure she’s going to wait 2 weeks, go on a talk show and her fans will be counting the days with anticipation.

She cuts her hair whenever her career needs a boost…

When the “news broke out”, it was described as drastic new haircut. I thought she got a pixie cut but how would she? She’s her hair. It rules her career.

And drastic? Please! She chopped off a couple of inches! Everyone does that from time to time.

Lol..Jennifer Lawrence stole her thunder without even trying. Now she has to resort to posting selfies *smh*

Joy B Angie @ 11/10/2013 at 6:12 am

Jennifer Lawrence told she is a chihuahua.
Jen has an own style and no chihuahua can steal one.
Jen’s hair is the best anyway.

Someone stop the presses Jennifer cut her split ends!!!!!!!
Dude is this like THE most important thing going on in her life right now?! first a “makeup free” selfie a few weeks ago, then a selfie with her MUA girlfriend last week, now this one, what are they 14 years old? Alright we get it you cut a few inches of your hair, big deal ! you changed a little thing about your looks wow amazing ! There’s actresses doing pixie cuts who don’t make half the fuss she’s making.
And her hairstylist sounds …well 7 hashtags in a tweet about her hair…

I like the hair cut, but I agree that the selfies are way too D-list, especially since she just did the same with her new piercing (on the ear lobe).

But what’s with the multiple explanations of why she cut it? Here, she’s claiming that she was inspired by another cut. Elsewhere, she claims that she had to cut it because of a Brazilian process gone wrong.

I believe if you read the above, it was her stylist who posted the picture. I love the cut on her. It was time for a change! When are these Jolie nutcases going to leave her alone????

TIMED DESPERATION 4 ATTENTION @ 11/10/2013 at 8:52 am

What a shock. Not. Trying to grab some headlines by reappearing with a new hairdo the week Angelina Jolie will be getting honored with her second Oscar, the Jean Herscholt Humanitarian Award.
Perfect example of shallowness and desperation rolled into one. The complete opposite of Ms. Jolie. My man Brad sure made the right choice.

The ringworm @ 11/10/2013 at 9:12 am

Geessss…….anything this dumb bitc.h can talk….?

Joy B Angie @ 11/10/2013 at 9:12 am

Yeah,
super ”right” choice –
8 years and Jolie is still Ms. …

The ringworm @ 11/10/2013 at 9:14 am

The famous D- list whack tress .

The ringworm @ 11/10/2013 at 9:15 am

@Mary:

…………..”……..

Bit.ch got busted from the Brazelians . What ta fraud!

Joy B Angie @ 11/10/2013 at 9:17 am

@The ringworm:
How can “D-lister” become famous ?
Are you a friend with logics ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All