Katie Holmes & Suri Lounge Together in Green Point Urban Park

Katie Holmes & Suri Lounge Together in Green Point Urban Park

Katie Holmes and her seven-year-old daughter Suri lounge together at the Green Point Urban Park on Sunday (November 10) in Cape Town, South Africa.

The 34-year-old actress is in town right now while working on her upcoming movie The Giver.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie‘s ex-husband Tom recently revealed some of the details of their divorce in a deposition for a lawsuit he filed against a tabloid magazine for defamation.

When asked if his wife left him to protect their daughter from Scientology, Tom replied by saying “Did she say that? That was one of the assertions, yes,” according to ABC News.

katie holmes suri lounge together in green point urban park 01
katie holmes suri lounge together in green point urban park 02
katie holmes suri lounge together in green point urban park 03
katie holmes suri lounge together in green point urban park 04
katie holmes suri lounge together in green point urban park 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Tom was ironic about the lies of his ex-wife, he would never leave her in a negative light, him can win or lose this case, depends on Katie. Tom will give up, your image is bad now. I always thought the trip to Disney in August was the bye of father and daughter, forever. Reading the papers in TMZ was sure. Just 10 days after divorce? Tom regretted the day that the Church approved Holmes as “wife.” Staying single now, Tom, and make good movies. Poor Suri.

Beijoa to Yassine, Annie, CF98, K-Flop, Honestly Concerned, Suri’s tickt meal. My friends.

Tom Cruise knows Suri is not his that’s why he didn’t put up much of a fight to keep her or see her. As for the biological dad, my money is on Chris Klein or (God forbid was inseminated by) Tommy Davis. Suri is probably Klein’s, conceived months before the arranged marriage.

YES!!!!! ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

Suri the meal ticket @ 11/10/2013 at 4:00 pm

It’s confirmed that KHo whores out this meal ticket by calling the paps every time she is about to get out of the door. Now the whoring operation expands to SF, amazing, all hail to KHo the daughter pimping queen.
WTF with the meal ticket’s schooling? Yeah, right they must have a *tutor* traveling with her. She’s back to ‘home-schooling’, huh??

Suri the meal ticket @ 11/10/2013 at 4:02 pm

Hello Anne, HOW ARE YOU?
How’s the situation in Brazil now? I know old news about the protests\riots, hope the commotions didn’t\don’t affect your life.
It’s getting into hot summer there, right?

@lol:

Eu think she is of William Mapother.

@Suri the meal ticket:

Now is quieter. Is already very hot. What do you mean by SF? Tom also prostituted his daughter to the PAPs. Suri is the only innocent.

Shouldn’t Suri be in school right now? Does Suri only attend school when it’s convenient for Katie? If Katie did use the tablods to her advantage during her divorce to Tom Cruise and called them when she was about to leave her apartment in NYC, then she should have no right in having custody of that little girl. She is using her daughter for fame. Suri is going to have a lot of emotional and mental problems as she gets older and Katie will only have herself to blame.

Whether or not Suri is his bio daughter, I think it’s ****** to bring a kid into a situation where you know you’re only going to be in her life for a short while. Or to use the kid as an “I’m not gay!” prop. Or to have a kid simply as a means of fulfilling a contract. When Suri is old enough she is going to know that she wasn’t wanted the way most normal, in-love couples want a kid; she was just a legal obligation.
Why won’t he just come out already? He has more money than he’ll ever need. If every studio dropped him, so what? He won’t starve. Unless the Sciento people will kill him if he comes out, he needs to just admit what everyone else already knows.

Lord Xenu @ 11/10/2013 at 5:17 pm

Tom made Nicole Kidman give up all contact with their kids as part of their divorce agreement. His adopted kids went to live with his sister. You never see him with Connor or Isabel unless he has a movie coming out, or he hasn’t been photographed with them in a while. If he wanted, he could pay a nanny to fly Suri anywhere in the world to spend time on set with him. I would like to think he’s a good father but evidence suggests otherwise. ***** needs to sit the f*** down and quit suing people. Suri’s better off with her mom.

He’s not the real daddy. Katie would prove it if he pushed her. Since he never adopted her, and they weren’t married whenever the hell Suri was born, he’d prob have little legal standing, especially since he knew going into it that he wasn’t the father. Suri was just another “I’m not gay” opportunity. Him pulling away from Suri now would make sense then since he has no “real” attachment to her in his mind.

If Tom is always there for Suri , she will never feel abandoned, it might hurt her more, reading that he’s not her real father, altho I think he is, at times she looks exactly like him.
I can understand that maybe it can be a bit harder to see Suri when he only has visitation rights, paticularly when they start school and start getting involved in a lot of social things, like birthdays and outings every weekend, but he does give the impression that he and” Kate” still communicate.
That deposition made it very clear, that the 2 most important things in his life are Scie (very very important) and making movies.
But his answers are really vague, and not very articulate at all, hugely defensive, and his memory is selectively appalling.
He made me see, how uninvolved he is in his life, he has people for this , people for that, and some of the people in it , don’t seem to do him any favours at all, paticularly that silly lawyer of his, who is going to bring TC down in the end, and Scie of course, he’s half way there with them.
He doesn’t seem to comprehend simple things, probably because of Scie teachings.
I have always said that it was right for Suri to be involved with Tom with her aunties, and grandmother etc, but I read something the other day that has changed my mind, because it seems all of them are deeply into Scie themselves, and when Tom says jump they all jump.
He booted his niece out of the family for 2 yrs , because she became a bit familiar with one of his staff, while her mother (his sister ), just stood by, and only let his niece back in, when HE decided to let her back in the family.
You see , this for me, and I don’t know about you lot, it says so much, he’s being stripped bare , piece by piece, and it isn’t looking good.

Mommy Dearest @ 11/10/2013 at 6:31 pm

@ANNE:

Tom NEVER pimped his kids (Connor & Bella) prior KHo.

The common denominator is KHo – pimping during the marriage and after.

KHo – acting = FAIL
designer = FAIL
product model = FAIL

KHo has no friends in or outside of the industry.

She is never seen with any of her Dawson Creek alumni – why?

She is never seen with any of the people she’s worked with since her marriage to Tom – why?

The only people she hangs with are her management team and designing partner – Jeanne Yang (who seems to be as conniving as her based on reports).

The only people who believe the “Betty Mahmoody – Not with out my daughter”, “I’m so mid-west” KHo are those stuck in the Dawson’s Creek timewarp, I hate Tom Cruise – take down Scientology by any means necessary stans.

KHo is almost past her use, but in the meantime we are stuck with the pimp Suri photos and ridiculous marketing of KHo “mom/actress/business woman” the UNREMARKABLE.

it would be ironic if at the end of the ln Touch magazine vs Tom Cruise that the leak for the stories is KHo or one of her people.

It seems as though Tom Cruise’s publicist is insinuating as much with the Suri Disney Trip, Jeanne Yang, and very few people (Tom and Katie) new of the trip and where they would be staying emails.

Tom Cruise is most definitely batsh*t crazy for scientology, I believe 100% that KHo knew this going in, got pregnant, married Tom to increase her place in HW and when that didn’t work, dropped the hammer on Tom – her dad, info on Tom and Scientology – guaranteed full custody of the money tree (Suri).

Suri never had a chance. Tom wouldn’t have used Suri but he would have been expected Suri to become a scientologist. KHo whose foremost thought is herself and has no problem using anyone (including her daughter) to get what she wants.

The only person to feel sorry for is Suri.

As crazy as this sound I always thought Suri was in vitro with RLHs frozen sperm. She was to be the daughter of COS but Holmes freed her by blackmailing Cruise (thank God for her lawyer father). Every one knows Cruise is gay (was Kidman a beard all those yrs?). Makes sense with her not fighting for visitation rights of their adopted kids, whom I’m sure she loved, but were not worth losing her career over with COS’s info on her “fetishes” (they all have to confess,that’s how they keep them on board). Why was Miscavige on their honeymoon cruise? Could it get any weirder? Suri has to be considered a SP now that she’s free from the doctrines and is that the reason why he does not see her (frivolous lawsuit anyone?) As crazy as this response may seem it’s probably not very far from the truth, which is even crazier.

Suri is with her mother in South Africa. She’s working, must be there for almost a month now.If it’s good enough for other actresses, then it’s good enough for Katie. Too bad , daddy Tom was never there for his ex wife, like she was, when she was going from country to country ,( in Toms words .”.absolutely” ) one set to another , following him around for months on end, while he made his precious movies. It’s all documented. Cruise has Scientology, Katie and Suri are SP’S. He’s sending out bad messages, everybody else has to disconnect, not Tom. He comes across like he’s having to make a choice.
Does he realise how naive he sounds when he tries to answer questions about scientology. His thinking , goes against what people think is normal. I bet Katie voiced some complaints about Scie, and I bet he got stuck into her , like nobody’s business, and she probably paid dearly for voicing her feelings, and opinions. He’s very very defensive where Scie is concerned.
It also seems that his assistant Amanda, never responded back to mags when they contacted her, because she thought they(mag editors) were morons and idiots, which probably fuelled them even more to write things about Tom.
He didn’t know how many days he saw Suri, or didn’t see her, seeing that’s what the whole court thing was about.
Didn’t know how many times he had sued, previously…..imagine that!
Didn’t know how many hours it takes from London to NY, an pilot who has done it a hundred times, had to be asked twice to shake his memory.
He says he can’t leave the movie set, because of all his obligations, but then goes on to say, if he does happen to leave they find other things to do while he is away( attending a Scie function.
I’m not saying that Katie probably has the last word, since he only has visitation rights, but why would she specifically ask him sometime in October , to come and see Suri, so maybe Suri was missing him.
No matter how you look at, it’s hard to make him look good, and also it’s hard to not think that Katie must have experienced some difficult times in her relationship with Tom.

Hi Anne!

Mommy Dearest @ 11/10/2013 at 7:33 pm

Even ex-top scientologist who have had interaction with Cruise say that the Tom is gay stories are false (his former auditor should know).

Tony Ortega, anti-scientology blogger says Cruise gay rumors are more of an urban legend and based on his contacts he has found no validity.

The only “truth” from both camps (ex and anti) is Tom is submerged in the Kool-aid, has unresolved daddy issues (authority, acceptance, insecurity) and David Mascavige is the puppet master.

So, now back to KHo, she never “loved” Connor or Bella and whatever relationship they had with the Nicole (little as it may have been), I suspect the whole “they call me mom” was orchestrated more by KHo – I bet that we won’t be seeing any pictures of KHo and Nicole together, movie promo or not, unlike Penelope and Nicole. – Why? because KHo is a conniving twitch and Nicole knows this and that’s what she meant when asked whether she was a part of KHo’s “grande” escape. Nicole said “I had nothing to do with that crazyness”. Not, I have nothing to do with Mr. Crazy, but the crazyness that goes with the publicity hungry KHo.

I believe the recent comments from Nicole, acknowledging that her children are Scientologist (Bella and Connor) and that she loves them is revealing. Even the statement Nicole made about have a african-american son influenced her decision not to use the n-word in a movie and her comments on her introduction to motherhood – especially after the crazy KHo period. Bella and Connor looked more miserable with KHo in their lives than after and most likely are still recovering.

The KHo period of destruction still continues….bitter, bitter woman.

@ mommy dearest
So hate to burst your bubble, but I don’t know in how many years , Katie is actually started to get good press again.
One article was —- Divorce Role Model. Why Katie Holmes deserves to be your Leading Lady!
And yesterday there was a very good piece on her in Weekend in one of the Sunday newspapers.
And there are lots of pics around of her with friends, maybe non from LA, except for Toms family, but heaps from NY.

@ mommy dearest
but daddy Tom said, in his court deposition that Katie was ”close” to Connor and Bella.
Katie was” fairly close” , ”close enough”, ”yes close” to my sisters and mum.
Oh I get it, how silly of me, you are on the wrong thead , don’t you think….you should be on the NK thread, that’s obvious!

Mommy Dearest @ 11/10/2013 at 8:05 pm

Divorce Role Model – ex-Mrs. Cruise sympathy card….times running out for that too.

Why Katie Holmes deserves to be your Leading Lady! – KHo “Hire me, I’m the ex-Mrs. Cruise. No, I can’t act worth a dime, my voice is as irritating as nails on a chalkboard, and my interviews could put you to sleep, but I am the Betty Mahmoody of Hollywood. Pleease cast me in your next blockbuster, my people will make sure to leak something about Tom every other week, although it won’t guarantee cost of production it will bring in some gossip hungry stragglers.

Yeah, I can see KHo and her team banking on this.

Dawson’s Creek was her peak – No talent – KHoashian

Mommy Dearest @ 11/10/2013 at 8:14 pm

” fairly close” , ”close enough”, ”yes close”

Well that settles it KHo lurved (intentional) those kids as if they were her own. Sure, well you keep believing that.

“close, but not close”, I can see how you would interpret this has KHo was feelings/lovey with the Cruise clan and it was SOOOO difficult for her to take Suri and skedaddle. Everything that is KHo is a dichotomy.

Actress, Designer, product model = No Talent

Suri the meal ticket @ 11/10/2013 at 8:32 pm

Divorce Role Model?
LOLOLLLLLLLOOOO!
Just gets to tell you how hungry some writers are. Well, can’t blame them, in this economy. Those writers can be commissioned to write anything!
If I have to pick a DRM, my vote may go to Denise Richards, not a million year any where close to KHo, the child pimp.

well I took it the way he said it….that they were close, now that seems to bother you. They don’t keep in touch obviously, but I get the feeling that maybe they don’t keep in touch with their little sister as well…maybe?
Why is that?
And that divorce article was very good, by the way.
You don’t know, what happens behind the scenes , I don’t know what happens behind the scenes, maybe Katies smart lawyer dad told her to not say anything in public about her marriage or Tom, this way nobody can twist or turn things around, but Toms lawyer, seems to lead Tom into things, that otherwise would eventually go away, and people don’t care and don’t remember. He’s created this nonsensical 50 million lawsuit. This lawsuit seems more than just about abandoning Suri, but Toms comments are very flakey.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if games are being played out behind the scenes, between Tom and Katie, it happens all the time.
Let me give you an example of what happened to my friend, who had a child with this guy. He only had visitation rights as well.
The child at 10 yrs old, needed a small medical procedure done, she got a letter from the doctor , actually 2 doctors….her ex fiancee, was not even her husband said no, he would not consent to it, and she couldn’t do anything about it. He consented 2 yrs down the track, even tho , it wasn’t a major procedure, it was for his sons benefit, to have it done.
This guy , only had visitation rights…once a fortnight, and a few hours during the week after school. So people play games, Tom and Katie, are no different in that respect. Most people I know have an after school time schedule as well, obviously not TC, or else he doesn’t use it, or didn’t get it,

@Lord Xenu: #10

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stop lying. Tom never did any such thing. He and Nicole had joint custody of Connor and Bella, Nicole said this herself.

@sam:

Yes they had joint custody, but once they went to live with Tom the cult began to shove her out of the kids lives as a suppressive with TOM’s FULL BLESSiNG. Several ex-whoo whoo members in a place to know have confirmed this.

I loved Tom, but my life had become so BORING!!! Honest , stick a pin in my eye. You can’t keep me in, I love New York. He didn’t want to live in New York. I love New York. I begged him, let’s get out of LA. Why didn’t he understand that I wanted a career too.?
Why didn’t he understand that I wanted more for our daughter. I wanted her to go to school like other little girls, she had never been to school, he just didn’t understand! He never supported me. I was always under his thumb, never listened to my ideas, my thoughts and feelings. It was all about him , him ,him. In the end it was more like being with my father, an authority figure, than the man who once shared my bed, and I adored.
He always tried to force his way of thinking on me, so I banished him from my bed, because he was undeserving of my love. True!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All