Gerard Butler: Variety is the Spice of Life!

Gerard Butler: Variety is the Spice of Life!

Gerard Butler gives a thumbs up after stopping for some goodies at Earth Bar on Monday (November 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Over the weekend, the 43-year-old Scottish actor was all smiles while taking a fun stroll with his pet pooch Lolita in Malibu.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“To me, variety is the spice of life. So yes, I love going to the Oscar parties – it’s a celebration of what we do in our profession and a celebration of excellence, the best performances in every capacity in that profession,” Gerard recently shared to Haute Time magazine.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler dropping by Earth Bar…

gerard butler variety is the spice of life 01

• Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
angelsrock @ 11/11/2013 at 9:36 pm

My goodness; he looks good. So when does he start shooting Gods of Egypt? Isn’t that the next project for him?

We could see our first snow tomorrow!!!!!!!!

@angelsrock:

Lolita’s kisses must have healing power. ;^)

And we (Chicago) got our first snow today (just a few hours ago)!!!!!!! :^D

Whoa, look at his bicep! Gerry’s in serious gym mode. I wonder if he’s in training for one of his films.

someone is looking yummy I agree on those bicep liz nice…. But have to ask did someone get a new pair of grey pants .. Hi to all the regular posters I have been reading the last post just hate trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/11/2013 at 10:15 pm

@angelsrock: So nice to see you Angelsrock. SNOW! and PR BS already has some. Is it not to early for that?
He does look so fine and happy. Very nice to see this and eating healthy No red bull, thank goodness.

I feel silly asking but @ 11/11/2013 at 10:19 pm

I guess no one got my message from the other board. Could anyone tell me who Micheal Fassbender is, I don’t think I have seen anything with him in it.

@I feel silly asking but: micheal played in 300 and played young magneto in X-men first class hes been in several movie I recommend going to http://www.imbd.com search his name he really is an amazing actor but so is our Gerry luv them …

I feel silly asking but @ 11/11/2013 at 10:27 pm

Of the two movies you mentioned I only saw 300. But then I was focusing more on Lena Headly, David Wenham, and of course Gerard. Who did Micheal play? I will go check imbd, to see is maybe I would recognize him from any other movies.

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky, Made a comment to you, but it ended up on last thread #311. :-)

I feel silly asking but @ 11/11/2013 at 10:35 pm

@a message was left for you: Oh sorry, I left before I got that. Thank you for responding.@kelly:Other then 300, I haven’t seen any of those movies. it said he played Stelios in 300, I don’t recall who that was. I guess he didn’t make that big of an impression on me. Gerard however is magnificent in everything I have seen him in.

@Lord Love a Duck:

Hiya, LLaD

Chicago’s snow *usually* comes closer to Thanksgiving, so ours is a tad bit early. But we also had an unusual number of “unseasonably warm” days not to long along. There’s a saying “If you don’t like Chicago weather, wait a minute, It’ll change.”

****

BACK ON BUTLER: I think Australia’s weather is about the same as LA’s right now. I wonder how soon after the New Year’s Holiday will GoE start production “down under?”

@I feel silly asking but: stelios is the long haired blonde he was the crazy one but also hes the one at the end dieing telling his king he was honored to be dieing buy his side … 300 was when I first noticed micheal and started to follow him but im with you Gerry is great in everything hes done ……

pfff....lame @ 11/11/2013 at 10:50 pm

WOW!!! He IS looking good!!!!
I could definitely add some SPICE to his life!!!
Variety…is my middle name!!!

I feel silly asking but @ 11/11/2013 at 10:53 pm

@kelly: No, the one telling the story was Dilios played by David Wenham.

pfff....lame @ 11/11/2013 at 10:55 pm

I haven’t been here for a while, just saw the last thread
“G feels comfortable in a suit”
Was he speaking of his birthday suit?
I could make him “comfortable” in his birthday suit!!

pfff....lame @ 11/11/2013 at 10:58 pm

@PR BS:
We got snow here today too.
Had to use my ice scraper on my windows 8(

Hi ladies. Gerry looks amazing.

I feel silly asking but @ 11/11/2013 at 11:00 pm

@kelly: Sorry did not read that correctly. I still can’t raise a visual image of him. But I do think I know who you are talking about now. Like I said he just didn’t impress me much. I guess it’s just personal preference.

pfff....lame @ 11/11/2013 at 11:02 pm

@cupcake: AGREED!!!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/11/2013 at 11:07 pm

First night out since surgery. Sitting next to Gerard Butler https://www.facebook.com/neilcohensings?hc_location=stream L.A.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All