Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Teaser Trailer with Daughter Vivienne!

Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Teaser Trailer with Daughter Vivienne!

Check out Angelina Jolie in the first official teaser trailer for her highly anticipated new film Maleficent!

The trailer features the first glimpse of the 38-year-old actress’ five-year-old daughter Vivienne as the Young Princess Aurora, as well as Elle Fanning as the older version of the character, is also seen in the trailer.

Maleficent is the “Sleeping Beauty” tale told from the perspective of the villainous Maleficent and looks at the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse young Princess Aurora.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of the teaser trailer for Maleficent?

Angelina Jolie in ‘Maleficent’ Teaser Trailer

10+ stills inside of Angelina Jolie and others in the trailer…

angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 01
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 02
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 03
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 04
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 05
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 06
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 07
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 08
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 09
angelina jolie maleficent teaser trailer with daughter vivienne 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

stories from the perspective of the left hand path..my favorites!

Brazil LOVES Brad and Angelina @ 11/13/2013 at 10:31 am

2nd!

Angelina is DIIIVA!

Perfection!

Looks great angie will slay

Angelina must have really saved Make-Up lots of time.

Aw Vivi is sooo cute! This movie looks a-MAzing. I am so there next summer.

Phool, hi and thank you for the shoutouts. You have to be one of the nicest, sweetest fans here.

Excellent! Beautiful!

Oh Viv what a cutie. As I posted on the last thread, love the trailer and Angelina’s laugh as Maleficent is perfect.

Magnificent Maleficent!!

Loved it :-)

I wonder if this will do as well as Brad’s World War Zzzzzzz..

Passing Through @ 11/13/2013 at 10:52 am

# 226 Phool. @ 11/13/2013 at 8:22 am
Don’t hold your breath. In order to learn lessons you have to have a brain. If there’s one thing we know for sure it’s that Tampon ain’t got a brain. There’s just a big ole block of moldy, stinky Limburger cheese inhabiting her skull.

Just amazing!

luvangie4ever @ 11/13/2013 at 10:58 am

OMG after watching this, I’m supposed to wait half a year?! It looks marvellous and so gorgeous. I cannot wait!!!

This movie is going to be a total disaster. I CAN’T WAIT!!!

I see the paps got pictures of her on her way to wardrobe, I wonder what she’ll be wearing for this movie!?

AJ’s VOICE can really sound scary when she wants to. She has this quality in her voice that when she speaks, is so intimidating & authoritative yet so sexy. Plus, her EYES speaks a thousand words. She has this fierce look that one can be very afraid to stare at. Her eyes is a very good example of “IF LOOKS COULD KILL”, this is it!!!

I really liked it – but Elle Fanning’s accent is awful. I can’t believe Disney think it’s okay. It’s such a shame as Angelina is wonderful.

Perfection to the max!

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNSTMAN ..

Saw the trailer one word AMAZING…I want to see MORE MORE MORE the trailer is too short…… Angie & Vivi rock big time.

#Susan @ 11/13/2013 at 9:35 am (reply to post from previous thread)
Ok Susan your new duties are to be extra sugar & nice to monster and take her to see Maleficent that should go with out saying ok no pressure lol.
I bet Monster would love seeing Oliver if I were you I’d take her to see Matilda she would leave high on that, honestly kids love Matilda.
I wouldn’t mind hearing Brad & Angie telling stories about their kids I still laugh at when Brad mentioned the “Sharpie Incident” and I go Aww so sweet.
Susan I don’t know if you have seen the Maleficent trailer yet let’s say Vivian is a star in making, very natural in front of the camera.

African Girl @ 11/13/2013 at 11:16 am

Awwwww! Viv is so so very cute!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All