Adam Levine Steps Out After 'Sexiest Man Alive' Rumors!

Adam Levine Steps Out After 'Sexiest Man Alive' Rumors!

Adam Levine and his fiance Behati Prinsloo wrap their arms around each other while going out for a stroll on Thursday afternoon (November 14) in New York City.

The 34-year-old The Voice coach is rumored to be the choice for People’s Sexiest Man Alive, according to Gossip Cop. The official announcement will reportedly be made on November 20.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine

Adam was on hand the night before to cheer on Behati while she walked the runway during the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which is going to air on December 10 on CBS.

FYI: Behati is wearing AllSaints boots.

20+ pictures inside of Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo out in the Big Apple…

adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands after vs show 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

They look odd together… Not a good match

Alright – which one of you tipped off the paps? We talked about not seeing pics of them together on JJ and here they are. Who said they don’t read our comments?? Just kidding.
And I was right – she is taller than him.

I called the pap stroll in another post. At least, he’s smiling. Got his arm around her like a bro.

right….and gwyneth paltrow was/is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 8:44 pm

At least he’s kind of acting like he can tolerate her.

Bee doesn’t look very engaged in most of the photos. That’s usually Adam.

Wow – Adam’s even smiling – he takes direction really well!! What pics do you guys want to see next? They are really riding the PR train right now. Good for them. Might as well make it worth while.

Sexiest Man Alive?? People Mag has bad taste, ugh :-p

@Jaimie: HAH! Loved that. They are bros! She’s looking all sorts of smug on this article though. I guess…..cause she bagged the ring from the man who doesn’t care about her. Quite an achievement…. Of course a contract renewal is always worth it.

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS PLEASE PEOPLE KEEP COMMENTING
COMMENTS
COMMENTS
COMMENTS
PLEASE PEOLPE KEEP COMMENTING BECUZ YOU SAY ALL THIS **** ABOUT THEN AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOUR HERE SO YOU EITHER HAVE NO LIFE OR ENVY THEIR

BTW I PREDICT ABOUT 100 COMMENTS ON THEM OR SO…….ILL REMIND YOU IN AN HOUR:)

lose the coat Bee, it is ugly as hell

well that was fast…….omg who called it? who said we would be getting papped pics of them strolling, good for you whoever called it !

@Watchtower: AT LEAST YOUR KINDA ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT

@Sar: YOU LOOK ODD WITH ANY AND DON’T MATCH

she seems to have about three or four outfits, she is allways wearing the same clothes

Seriously WTF, he’s a douch… It should go to Farrell or Fassbender they’re HOT.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 9:17 pm

They look content with each other. Their body language is on today it’s usually off. They look cute and happy. Probably from all the press both areggetting.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 9:18 pm

Btw US weekly picked up the Adam cheering her on story. They both are getting what they want.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 9:21 pm

Never mind don’t read that article. Behati moment was short lived. They brought up him doing the same for Anne lmao I’m guessing usweekly reads jj as well.

people mag has seriously dropped its standards

The best thing we could do is quit commenting. No traffic on these sites and these 2 will go away. Their 15 minutes of fame is long over. Let them get married and then they can go away and be stuck with each other forever.

YES!!!!! ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS

21 COMMENTS AND COUNTING KEEP IT UP :))))) ILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR

@Oneday: you’re right. We should stop and just let these 2 destroy each other. On a side note….Picture online of bee having shots with the girls at the after party and Adam pouring….at least he looked like he was pouring. Maybe it was before they left the show venue….can’t really tell

@Jinx:
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS ..LETS KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM :D

@Oneday:
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS …PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR OPTIONS ON THEM ….25 AND COUNTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll Dumbo @ 11/14/2013 at 10:07 pm

@Roxanne: YOUR OPTIONS ARE YOUR OPINIONS, DOE!!!!

It’s interesting that in the past 24 hours Adam has been overselling this engagement. It wouldn’t be a question if he had been selling it the entire time. I wonder where the next pap stroll will be.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:18 pm

@Roxanne: Homie, it’s you’re.

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:20 pm

My previous comment was moderated so…in my opinion, she looks Really hungover, so much so, that she cannot stand straight and Adam is literally holding her up.

@Watchtower: She doesn’t seem to know what an opinion is.

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:41 pm

@Jaimie: I like you guys: Jaimie, Watchtower, and Pulease. You keep me laughing AND keep it real at the same time!

@It Seems…: LOL! you are really desperate aren’t you? pathetic

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:45 pm

@dgaf: Not at all. Just like a good laugh and the truth.

@It Seems…: If she lived up to her Jared screename, she wouldn’t need to post here.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:49 pm

@It Seems…: Why thank you. However, I do agree with Oneday, and Roxanne to an extent. We keep giving these guys reason to blow it in people’s faces by paying attention to them.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:50 pm

@dgaf: Someone needs a GRAMMAR lesson. Jesus, children, it’s like you have never been to school.

@Watchtower: Well, if she truly “didn’t give a f*ck,” then she really has no reason to post here. That suggests she DOES give a f*ck.

@Watchtower: there’s nothing wrong with my GRAMMAR. @Jaimie: wow you are really insightful! no wonder your insights to this couple are so spot on and accurate! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT!

Oh my, not sure what I just walked into but I’m glad to see him smiling! Hope he keeps it up. Seems like he has a lot to smile about lately, even though I’m sure the “Sexist” title will backfire.

See? She does care!

@Beck: Hopefully you meant to say “sexiest.” otherwise you’ll start a new controversy.

Troll Dumbo @ 11/14/2013 at 11:15 pm

@Dan: Thanks, Dan! Spam definitely inspires me.

@It Seems…: Thank you. I enjoy reading your comments too. Don’t worry about the whiners.

@Jaimie: Haha, oh God, I did. Oops.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 11:33 pm

@dgaf: Ever heard of capitalization and correct punctuation usage? You’re all over the place.

@Beck: I laughed. Then I thought “Oh, crap. Someone is going to take that and run with it.”

@Troll Dumbo:
COMMENTS COMMENTS KEEP THEM COMING :D come on we need to reach 1000 !!!!!!!

@Watchtower: HO(E)MIE KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!! COMMENTS COMMENTS

@Jaimie: MY OPTION IS TO KEEP POSTING..SO IS YOURS DUH!!! COMMENTS COMMENTS KEEP THEM COMING :D

Is she chewing on her nails or cleaning under them with her teeth in some of those pictures? -_-

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 12:43 am

hatez see isnt pr cus proof everywhere and adam looks in luv and queen bee tired of him BOOM two picturz hes tryan to hold her hand and she takes it away like annoyed cus she wuntz ali and adam is mawd in luv and crazzy about her like his dogs and queen bee is on top of the world and adam is kissin where she walks suckas hes a desperate old bug queen bee i luv u sista

@Kay: I’D SAY BOTH?

California @ 11/15/2013 at 1:04 am

I wonder if Adam had Darcy do his makeup before going on this stroll

If he gets the coveted cover of Sexiest Man Alive from People, then it will mainly because he keeps his mug out there on a constant. He keeps himself out there with his clothing line, keeps himself out there with concerts and keeps himself out there with his show. If this does come true, I am sure there will be a flood of comments in their comment section as to why they think he should have had it a long time ago or many coming from people saying that someone else more deserving should have gotten it. No matter what we all say, we, just like he is, are keeping his name out there. We pretty much keep feeding him to do the things we keep commenting about and as some of you said, Behati reads Just Jared? Also too, did any of us also think on how his getting the Sexiest Man cover could boost the votes for his show? They could work it to his advantage when it comes to his show and you know it will work in Behati’s favor because that’s her man and she’ll be featured in the magazine with him in terms of mentioning her and showing her picture.

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 1:30 am

yep thats her man and he luvs her cus all his exs moved on with their men and his only true luv is queen bee and she is his world haterz

@I Wonder: WOW FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE…..I BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT THROUGH PPLS HEADS ALL DAY……NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT THEM/THEIR RELATIONSHIP, EVERY TIME THERE ON JJ THERE ARE SO MANY COMMENTS ,SO MANY PPL BOTHER TO EVEN CARE….I DON’T MIND HER OR HIM BUT **** I KEEP MY OPTIONS THAT TO MYSELF UNTIL TODAY, I KNEW THERE WERE GOING TO BE MANY COMMENTS SO I POSTED AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THEY CAN KEEP POSTING AND SADLY MANY PPL, INCLUDING MYSELF, DID , ….THANK YOU GOOD CITIZEN IN THE WORLD , YOU ARE 100% RIGHT

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 1:48 am

finally trollz get in there heads that queen been and adam are in luv and shes everything fur him isnt pr and ya all cant ask fur more proof cus its everywhere and adam is her man BOOM

Troll Dumbo @ 11/15/2013 at 3:06 am

@Roxanne: After dark Jared brings out the ghetto posters like you and the Bee troll.

The morning after the night before, amazing what a team of stylists can achieve for each of them.
@Oneday, I know she has a low heel on but you’re right he is shorter and she is listed as 5 10.

If you guys knew all the jokes from the time Adam arrived all the way till he and Behati left the after party. He is still the punchline. With all the media attention around just them a like she is worthy of it at all, but hey, if he is so stupid not to see. Well he definitely deserves all he is going to get.

I’m just wondering how many people are going to love them if several people loose their jobs, including Behati, when it all backfires. Because I think Eds words were, if this blows up in your face, find a new job.
Words towards the PR, choreographer, and marketing team. Which the fact their personal lives has so far taken over the media aspect already. But I just love them strolling in like they are someone important. And yes, the paps were tipped off. It’s a given.
All I can say is I hope Adam and Behati are never in the same room as Kanye and Kim at an event. Everyone would suffocate with all their egos in one room.

But hey, apparently I was a hate when I said all about her parents, now many are seeing how true it is. But ya know who is more pathetic, Adam and Behati, or Ali and James using Adam. He doesn’t have sense enough to see it. Which is even more amusing. And if they are all friends, why are so many beyond upset she wore the Snow Wings, and that’s not just the models. I think one of the Hilton sisters said it best.

That’s an insult to the VS Angels, those wings should be worn by a real Angel, not a groupie who slept her way to the top in the limelight. If the other models are beasties, why were there many photos of the other girls not even acknowledging her, Behati is at the end, and all the models are looking, laughing and hanging out. Even her so called South African sister as Behati called her, Doutzen was nice, and especially when photos were being taken. After that, she pretty much gave an excuse to not be around Adam and Behati.
Also, if Bradley Cooper got crap for being the sexiest man alive. I can’t wait to hear what people say about Adam if he got it, or like people said. Who he pay, or who did Behati sleep with to get him that title.
Those girls worked their behinds off to get on top, and people can talk crap about Karly. At least her work gave her a name instead of her personal life.

Not saying the name of the person, but someone who loves and adores Adam, ,likea brother. Pretty much is at their wits end. In fact, several people who actually love and care for Adam hopes he hits rock bottom. Not that they want something bad to happen, but as they say, that’s when he probably will open his eyes.

@I Wonder: you swm to forget James is friends with Jared as well. That’s how he got into a Halloween party one year. James in the past, when he was constantly promoting his other band, even while on tour with M5. James in the past, especially when Adam was with Anne, he actually tweeted certain things to Jared. Nothing special, but wishing him a happy birthday buddy. Congrats on the adoption of his son. Which James strangely deleted as quickly as he posted it.

Sorry for the typos.

:-P

Maybe he is happy with all the attention, maybe he really is in love, maybe he is happy she is pregnant? Not saying she is pregnant, just saying we don’t know what is happening behind close doors. I just think that it’s bad enough she loves the attention and she is trending even on Google, which is not a good thing either. Because it proves that many people have no clue who she is. It’s one thing Adams fans Google her, but for her to be trending. I guess between her family and her. She is finally going to be a Supermodel, in her mind. She of course, those who love fashion and actually aren’t hating on her because of Adam. She will never be anything without Adam.

He needs to stop, but like everyone is saying. Let him fall down, let him loose everything to her. House, material things, his self respect. He will Fall and loose so much to her. But that is what has to be done so he can come back to earth.
He so needs therapy, and self confidence.
But the good news for him is, when it all comes crashing down on him, and it will, he will finally see the light, but see the people who really love him.

So done with this! And this chick thinks she’s Gisele or Adriana ——->>>>>>>

The highest ratings for the VSFS in the last ten years was when M5 appeared, the following year the ratings dropped by almost 1 million to less than 10 million despite acts like The Biebs and Rihanna.
CBS which shows VSFS also own People magazine and Instyle , one of the Angels took over Instyles IG during the show.
Just thought that was interesting.

Could have explained more fully. people and Instyle are owned by Time Inc a Time Warner Co who co own the CW network with CBS.

Where did Roxanne go? Did she finally put on her red light?

Something I noticed about the VSFS, if Adam hadn’t brought James, Ali, Shawn, Noah, and Charlie, Bee wouldn’t have had a cheering section. I wonder if that’s one reason Adam decided to go? She’s been a model for several years. Hasn’t she made friends in her modeling career? I never hear about her hanging out with other models. I never see pictures of her hanging out with other models except on set. That sends the impression that she’s not very well-liked outside of work.

So that’s Adam up first on CDAN, I am rolling my eyes.

Way too much ego in this relationship. It won’t last even if he marries her. He has received everything out of this relationship now so what’s the point of marrying her now? Being named Sexiest Man Alive and engaged with the name Adam Levine equals cheating or breakup. I wouldn’t want to be Behati.

Whos Charlie?

Well they only have to keep it going until after the VSFS airs and the Voice finishes, all over for M5 to go on the European tour and they can cite pressures of work kept them apart but they still love and respect each other, blah blah blah.

@Adiane: I’m never quite sure who to believe on this site, but I sincerely hope you’re right that there is someone who “loves him like a brother” who is actually concerned about what’s going on with him. It doesn’t sound like Adam is listening, but it gives me hope that no everyone around him is blowing smoke up his a**.

Seriously!? It was faster than I thought. Will my speech about PR loser got them? Now he has that is visible, always with her and friends, because the prize the sexiest man alive. Get ready for more pictures and more demonstrations of affection. If this is love rather be alone. We have to find a forum for commenting on his photos, without being on the site for JJ not heeding them. That’s what they want.

@Anne: I hadn’t thought of that. If Adam didn’t bring an entourage, she wouldn’t have a cheering section.

@Angel,blowing smoke, as always your turn of phrase and words continue to amuse and astound me, haha.

The cheering section was embarrassing it was so obviously staged, this is all making him look really foolish I wish he would stop it and I wish he would stop hanging about with the three stooges.

Well he’s now done 2 more interviews and still hasn’t mentioned her name. Or really anything else about her except that the wings were 9 feet tall and hurt her back.

Whilst I am on these mini rants, could someone tell BP that not washing your face or brushing your hair and having a hole in your tights does NOT epitomise the Grunge movement, god help Adams women’s collection.

@Kayla: I was just going to share the same thing. Her name wasn’t uttered in either interview. In the first he said there’s no date for the wedding, but an “ish” time period. In the second, they actually showed a photo of her and he said something along the lines of being proud of her, plus that thing about the wings. Also talked about the sight line at the VSFS being a parade of butts going by and not wanting to look, but kinda looking anyway. He at least smiled and looked happy throughout the inteviews even when talking about her.

In both interviews he was asked about the Sexiest Man Alive thing and although he wouldn’t confirm, he looked like he wanted to burst with excitement. That must be his dream come true.

Yesterday I told you she did not put the picture with Adam, but always put picture with someone connected to him. In IG B a picture of her with Shawn, the perfect nanny. She is very predictable, this game I know it very well. @ Pulease the fun continues. How will the next photo? It is unfortunate for Adam, he does not need it. It was better to continue being a vocalist and have control over your life than to be celebrity and lose control of your life. He is making a fool of yourself. I feel sorry for him. He has talent and charisma enough to continue being successful.
PS: Vou oferecer o meu trabalho para melhorar a imagem do Adam.

@Kayla, maybe that’s his payoff for supporting BP and VS.

In the Today Show interview the lady interviewing him said something about People’s Sexiest, which he claimed not to know about, being good for his career and he gave her a look like “why did you have to bring that up?”

Four months into an engagement and Adam still won’t mention Bee’s name? Maybe going to the VSFS was his way of throwing a bone to her without having to discuss her. I’m not surprised Michael Strahan brought up the show because he was there too. I’m sure Adam and Michael will compare notes later. Strahan’s no saint either.

@Huh: The publicists are the ones who get their clients on that Sexiest Person/Man/Whatever list. I wonder how much money Carleen shelled out to get Adam that title. He doesn’t deserve it.

@Marcella, PS and then Portuguese??????

I bet NBC paid for the title. They need it bad.

@Jaimie: I happen to thing Adam is a very attractive man, but I’ve also been around long enough to know that those “Sexiest” titles are bought.

@Pulease: hahahaha … I’m very excited so this couple showing affection.

PS: I will offer my work to Improve the image of Adam.

Look at the face of B for the fan in photo 18.

@Marcella, ahhhh get it now, my Portuguese is as good as my Cantonese which is very bad……

She looks as if she is saying, god not another one and why are they all so small my backs aching looking down at them all the time. Adam looks quite cheerful in most of them though.

@Pulease: hahahaha … not recommend to anyone learning Portuguese. It is very difficult, only verb are 10 times. Linguistic rules out all tiring.

@Marcella, and why would I try to learn it when I have you.

At the risk of sounded like a broken-hearted fan girl, I miss the old Maroon 5, when the guys were young and full of promise. Something has changed or maybe I was just a fool. Mickey, James and Adam seem a mess to me with their mindless bimbos. Yes, I realize mindless and bimbo is a bit redundant. Sam, PJ and Matt have families and don’t seem to participate in the nonsense. I don’t know about Jesse, but he was wise enough to take a break from it all. I wish the boys knew they could do better. I’m so happy I waited to find my husband. There was a time when I almost settled, thinking I couldn’t do better or rather that I didn’t deserve better, but something in my heart told me to wait. I’m so glad that I did. I want nothing less for them.

On the website of E! only has reviews criticizing this couple … He will have to act quickly to control the damage to his image.

Where is the video of the second part of Adam’s interview on the Today show? I’ve only seen the part about the Voice and the ‘ish’ wedding date, nothing on the wings being 9 feet tall and her back hurting from it.

@Marcella, have you checked Crazy Days and Nights?????
@Angel, you sound let down and that’s how I feel about the band it just makes me feel the same but in a different way, hopefully Adam will pull back before it’s too late. Maybe fame has gone to his head a little.

@Jinx: There were two separate interviews. You saw everything from the Today Show. The other interview where the wings were mentioned was from Kelly and Michael.

angel-ditto! right there with you about the band…. maybe they all need to hit rock bottom in order to climb back on top… at least he said he was proud her , but proud of what? shes there because of you idiot!!!! and walking around in your panties is hardly anything to be proud of but w.e…

The other two in the running for sexiest man alive were Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Gosling. Adam should be thanking a person in his circle who helped make pushes at Time Warner.

@heeyyy: Proud of her for having no “jiggle”, as Kelly said.

@angel: They didn’t intervene this time, due to how he reacted when they talked to him about Anne, in the beginning of their relationship. Yes, there are several people who absolutely love Adam, and not because of his success and fame. What I am gathering, it’s tearing them up inside, but they know how he is. So this time, they are going to let him learn the hard way. If it was up to certain people, they would replace James in a heartbeat. Getting him and Ali away. But even as you fans know. Adam calls the shots.

@People so it’s Time Warner who own Time Inc who own people and TW co own a network with CBS who show the VSFS.?.

@Pulease: I saw now … really like the E! Have not seen today’s interview, he spoke about marriage?

why would he be proud that she has no jiggle? is she implying that bp is “fit”??? shes a walking skeleton!!!

@heeyyy: Kelly is another super skinny one. A lot of people have said that she looks even tinier in person – scary because she is already skinny on TV.

@heeyyy: I was kidding, but just pointing out that the most complimentary thing they said about the models is that they had no jiggle. Adam didn’t have anything more to say about her.

@Pulease: Exactly. Behati has nothing to do with the push though. She just doesn’t have those kind of pulls.

yea thats true she is also very thin but i think kelly is at least fit, sorta, but bp is disgusting esp in the photos from the after party, her head is bigger than her body… at least now hes trying? i feel like it makes no difference what he says

ohhhhhhhhhh they said that about all the models? i thought kelly said it specifically about bp , so all he said about her was he was proud of her and the wings hurt her back?? maybe if she had meat on her bones it wouldnt hurt so much…

@Adiane: You have no inside information. Please go away.

@People are CBS having one last go at trying to get the ratings up and this was Adams pay off for helping?.

@Marcella: He didn’t talk about marriage in either interview. He was congratulated on being engaged. On the Today Show they asked if a wedding date was set and he said no, although there’s a squishy time period they’re looking at. That’s the closest thing to marriage that was discussed today. Otherwise it was look how hot my fiancée is.

@Pulease: I’ve been a fan for a few years and I am feeling a little let down. The Today Show interview didn’t even mention Maroon 5. He was introduced as Adam Levine from The Voice. The band scored only a mention in the second interview as well. I thought since one of the reason’s he’s there is to do a concert with the band that they would have gotten more attention. Not necessarily Adam’s fault. I just miss the Adam would who introduce himself “Hi I’m Adam from Maroon 5″

@Angel, that’s just something we will have to get used to I think, he is Adam the brand now, M5 is becoming a smaller and smaller part of who he is, I feel bit down too now.

@Huh: Thank you. What does “ish”? I have fun with these posts, and many “if” … Love it, miss analyze facts and find solution. Bush a bit of nostalgia.

@Jinx: Kelly is way too thin as well, but she’s not Bee skinny.

where can I watch the interviews

why the hell is taylor swift in the photo? she cracks me up i think she wants to be an angel in secret hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@People: If these were the other two in the running with Adam, it would make sense why they chose him. Ryan is obviously very, very, popular but he tends to shy away from fame and publicity as much as possible and I don’t think Chris has that “star” power quite yet. Plus we all know Adam loves to soak up the limelight whenever possible so he seems like a good fit for this year.

say what? @ 11/15/2013 at 2:33 pm

sexiest man alive? yuk,, bleh and yuk! this dude is ugly as f***!!

@Kayla: and you do? Last time I checked this is a forum to make comments. So why don’t you kiss their behinds on another site. Instead of trolling.
BTW you don’t know me or what or who I know.

@Adiane: Oh I think I do.
@Beck: I just read that Ryan Gosling turned down the title 2 years ago. Now thats a guy that wants to be private, not just say he’s private.

I just found this on YouTube in case any one from out of the US missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFwBC5emAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player It’s the Kelly and Michael Show.

@Jaimie: NOPE IM STILL HERE SO KEEP COMMENTING!!!!!!! :D

i know theres no pt in over analyzing and dissecting each word he says about this or her but i feel like he could have said “oh we are thinking about spring time wedding or fall or summer” or whatever , him saying we have a “ish” time is weird to me like what does that even mean? but w.e we just have to sit back and watch this train wreck happen it just makes me sad to see , not much we can do tho!

@Kayla, thanks for the show link.

Ish is a suffix – that is, its appended to the ends of words. For example, Adam has a boyish charm. Used in the context of a wedding date it means about or approximate. As in, they know an approximate time that want to have the wedding, but haven’t settled on a specific date. He’s a jew, its not an uncommon turn of phrase for him.

@Kayla: maybe so do i. Instead of attacking someone you don’t know. You so you do, how do everyone here know that. I have proven in the past what I said was true. About her parents, and someone like you attacked me then. All the sudden they visit and pretty much proving everything, and Btw a couple of pictures may circulate soon courtesy of daddy and mama prinsloo. Sold to a couple of magazines and a little interview too. Just wait and see. What have you proven, other than searching the Web in small corners to find info?

I was right about Anne, and I am right about Behati.

However, if you knew anything, you would notice that that Behati is pretty much now copying the way Anne has dressed. Maybe Adam isn’t completely over her after all.

@Roxanne: HAHAHAHA YOU KEEP DOING THAT TOO BUDDY !!!!!;D
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS

@angel: Or he said that just to say something because they asked the question.

@Anne: A couple people didn’t understand what “ish” meant. I was merely explaining terminology, not commenting his motivations.

@angel: I have some Jewish friends. I’ve never heard them use “ish” in anything. I didn’t understand what you were trying to say there. Only Jews say that?

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 4:37 pm

haterz are stuped cus he luvs queen bee and she has the best of his world and like we said befur everything his is now hers suckas give up trollz hes dyan fur queen bee he said hes proud and in luv proof everywhere hes after her like his dogs cus shes on top of the world BOOM queen bee is his real tru luv foreva and haterz will still say its pr when they marry and adams pigz are sccums

@Anne: Not at all. I used a common example of its usage in everyday language. The etymology has similar origins as Yiddish, so I presumed it not being an unfamiliar turn of phrase given his background. I apologize if I inadvertently caused offense.

@Adiane, I haven’t found anything you have posted too off the wall but a lot of people come on here and post as if they have inside info and never qualify it and it gets a bit exhausting.

Moves Like Jagger, gets dumped by Anne, sells guitars at Target, collaborates with other artists, does back-to-back seasons of The Voice, Overexposed is released, does an Asia/Latin America tour, films a minor role in ‘American Horror Story: Asylum,” launches his new men’s and women’s fragrances, records songs for upcoming M5 album, films a minor role in ‘Can A Song Save A Life?,’ proposes to Bee in a sketchy engagement, his men’s clothing line launches at K-Mart, makes plans to launch a women’s clothing line also through K-Mart, is in the running for People’s Sexiest Man Alive (which he pretends he doesn’t know about, but his publicist harassed People and paid a nice sum), and will soon go on a European tour.

I’m sure that I’m forgetting a few things here and these aren’t in any particular order. The back-to-back and overlapping obligations. The timing is impeccable on these obligations. He’s overexposed all right and selling out quickly. I’m not sure how he’ll top himself that anyone will be left to care. I’m not sure how anyone can’t be somewhat suspicious about all of these things when taken together.

angel-i know what “ish” means i dont think ish has anything to do with yiddish terminology honestly or if adam knows or cares about his jewish background but thats beside the point i just meant what does that mean in terms of what he was saying….

@angel: I was a little surprised that no one else realized that without Adam and his friends, Bee would not have had a cheering section at the VSFS. The good thing for her is that they stood up when they were supposed to.

@heeyyy: I guess I didn’t understand your question then. I think some else asked about it too. He was exposed to it whether he puts much weight into it or not. I took it to mean that there’s a period of time that they’re looking at, but haven’t picked out a date. Are you thinking there’s more to it than that? Its more vague than saying “we’re looking at next spring” but that’s par for the course with Adam when being asked these types of questions.

@Anne: That was a good catch! I honestly hadn’t thought of it. I doubt he would have cheered as loudly by himself and she apparently doesn’t have anyone else in her corner.

@Kayla: Just an observation but you always seem to have run ins here.

@angel: I don’t care much for Bee, but it’s kind of sad in a way. I wonder if she’s alienated her friends since she took up with Adam.

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 5:20 pm

@Kayla: Wow! Can’t believe he said that about her looks during the video, “Yeah, too bad about her looks on the outside!”

angel- thats ok, yea i guess its more vague, i just figured he would be a little specific, idk why i thought this….

it seems- who said that about who?

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 5:28 pm

@heeyyy: In that video clip of the show from Kelly and Michael, they get on the subject of the VSFS and of Behati, and how skinny she is and as kelly puts it, “how horrible she looks on the outside.” Michael even asked Adam, “How are you attracted to her?” He replies with a very generic “It’s her on the inside.” and then Adam kind of laughs it off and says, “Yeah, too bad about her looks on the outside. It’s not great at all. I know.”

@It Seems…: Adam was probably being somewhat sarcastic, but he’s not very good at lying either.

@It Seems…: Kelly is thin, so it’s interesting that she pointed that out. Bee’s closer in weight to someone like Giuliana Rancic who looks awful too.

I do not know why but I think all this change in Adam, was because of Anne V. I once saw an interview she says: I thought he was a musician mediocre. Nobody knows what happened before the end of them. But something about him fired. He wants to show her that he supports marriage, he can be famous … He entered the game of the powerful, lost control of his life in exchange for more fame. After they finished many things have happened in his life, much has changed rapidly. Even in the voice, who watches can see that once in a while someone comes to sing a song or the M5 Aguilera praises him. Something like that. Just do not understand why it is showing the direct his new puppy. There’s something behind it to show that he is a family man or a changed man. I still can not understand this part. Or am I going crazy.

@Hmmm: There are a couple of people on here who claim to have inside info on Adam but they are lying. I know firsthand about the lying. When they come on here under various names I can spot them right away. So if I’m having “run ins”, its with the same 2 people every time. They are fakes. However you are free to believe whatever you want. I don’t have inside info on Adam, I just have inside info on a couple of crazy people. Thats all.

@Marcella: You raise some interesting points.

@Hmmm: because a negative person always finds conflict and she changed her name. She is the same one that claimed she had a photographer male friend. Yet she wouldn’t say his name. Which is funny, because every photographer tags their name. She later posted the name after a few links later. She goes by several names as well. I changed mine because there is a couple of other ones that used it.

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 6:02 pm

@Marcella: isn’t his new puppy cus the puppy belongs to queen bee too and they got it together and proof is that her dad said that on facebook stuped haterz trolling about anne when he cheated on anne with queen bee cus two yrs wus horse crap and nuthing fur him and all his exs moved on and now queen bee is his everything and he said this murning how proud he is of her and how much he luvs her and hes nuthi’ng without queen bee trollz

@heeyyy: They may have a time frame or month. That’s what I think ish meant.
Didn’t see the interview but didn’t he act surprised about the sexiest man alive thing
Which is funny because someone and a pap asked about it before he did the Today Show. He needs to lie a bit better.

@Adiane: @Adiane: Wow you are going way back. No, that was someone else. @Jaimie remembers her I’m sure.

@Jaimie: The change was very fast … he had tried to create a line of clothing with the brand and 222 failed. Now is a success, and want to expand to the female line. Suddenly Adam turned into a “brand”, but if you pay attention it changed nothing, it remains the same. Someone being molded. Because suddenly all this success? Today I’d get the afternoon making posts here at JJ, because here in Brazil is a holiday. I love a challenge. But because of the tragedy in the Philippines I was called for a campaign for donations. My father is military Brazilian Air Force, as he is sick I have to represent you. Have not seen any tweet Adam or someone M5 urging support victims. At these times the artist has to use its influence to encourage people to donate. He asked, fans will help or inform about the tragedy.

This seems like an easy enough issue to resolve. @Adaine made some claims about things that will happen in the future regarding an article coming out. If it doesn’t happen we’ll know its BS. We’re a skeptical bunch. We can make up our own minds. Lots of people post crazy stuff here. What’s one more?

@Marcella: He used to tweet at his fans about donating money for disaster relief. I guess that fell by the wayside too.

@queen bee foreva: that’s nothing to brag about the fact he was cheating on Anne with Behati. Yet he cheated on Behati with Nina and another model. So get off your behind. Go to school, learn proper English, because you are an embarrassment to American people. Also, stop with the kissing Vee behind. When he grows a brain and up. He will do exactly what he does to other women . Ignore their calls and text her its over.

@Marcella: The Maroon 5 account did tweet:
Maroon 5 ‏@maroon5 13 Nov

Our hearts go out to the Philippines. Here’s where to donate via #UNHCR http://rfg.ee/qJdUr

well at least he didnt come off shallow and said its her inside that counts i would love to know exactly what it is on her inside that makes him attracted to her, also i cant believe micheal asked him that about her looks!!! wth!!! i feel like he was throwing shade or being weird about it…. how did he look when he said its her on the inside?

Ooooo Anne never dressed like this! She has class!
this was the day of the VS show, she is wearing the same pantyhose!!!

NO WAY. Not at all. People magazine’s options are terrible.

@Huh: Yeah … someone who works for the M5 did tweet. They all have twitter or IG, why not make a tweet with a personal request. Spend less than 1 minute of your time to make a difference. Any bullshit that Adam put on twitter, has thousands of hits. Why not make a tweet asking for help for the victims instead of him doing the tweet for fans to support any new projects? Sometimes we have to stop being selfish and share a little that we have to help others. With money, tweet, special message, support … help somehow. No matter what. He did not fool me not knowing about the award for sexiest man alive or he is not satisfied with this … Adam is metrosexual, it is very important for him and for sure this award will increase a little more of his huge ego . M5 love, admire Adam but he could have less egocentric.

@heeyyy: I felt like he was saying “its what on the inside that counts” in sort of a jokey way because Michael kept harping on the fact that the models were so beautiful. I remember him saying that about Anne in interviews but sounding like he meant it.

@Red girl: Yeah, someone on here said that B was trying to dress like Anne now. That struck me as an odd statement given how B dresses. Anne is much more put together.

@Adiane:

THANK YOU, EBONICS IS DEAD< LEARN ENGLISH OR GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

@Red girl: @Adiane:

THANK YOU, EBONICS IS DEAD< LEARN ENGLISH OR GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

She just came from a spray tan session

@Marcella: You said: “Have not seen any tweet Adam or someone M5 urging support victims.” I was just pointing out that a rep for M5 did tweet, but I get your point that it would be nice if it came from him directly.

@THANK GOD: I hope you don’t give yourself a stroke typing in ALL CAPS. Only the ignorant type in ALL CAPS.

@Huh: look up Anne with Karly at a baseball game. Where obviously supporting her boyfriend. And yes Anne is much more put together. Then look up the picof Bee, 8 think it was the rain one. Where Adam was under the umbrella. Bee had long black stockings instead of the boots.

@queen bee foreva: Do you think the right Adam have betrayed Anne with B? I learned that we should never start a relationship taking someone for a relationship, because the past back to charge for it. The ending of the relationship will be someone taking someone you. We have to be careful with our actions, because everything that goes around comes around. Everything we do has consequences good and bad. I do not know if you’re male or female, because you do not identify. But if you are female, stands in the place of Anne and try to feel what she felt with double betrayal. Before defending a relationship that began bringing suffering to someone. Remember: what goes around comes around.

@Adiane: Ok, I’ll give it look. B will need a stylist to help her if that is what she’s trying to do.

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 6:33 pm

@Adiane: fucckkk u haterz trolling cus adam luvs queen bee and shes everything fur him suckas ya haterz cus queen bee have everything ya trollz wunt

@THANK GOD:
the same one she is wearing on this pics, you can tell by the hole in them

@Marcella: Don’t feed the troll.

@Adiane:
it`s trendy to wear that, walking in the same clothes for days is not

@Kayla: yes I remember he said the same about Anne and he even went on to praise Anne for supporting charitable causes. What a big difference it must be for him to go from that to a relationship with a girl who parties hard.

@Huh: Sorry. I understand your point. Sometimes I have difficulty explaining what I want because of English. One day I can with 100% success. I met the M5 last year, I began to write a review of Adam a few months ago. The more I research about Adam, the more disappointed I get. He could do so much good with fame and space in the media that he has, and just does not. I see him living an empty life, status, ego, models, fun … this is disappointing. Beauty is just a detail. I still I hope one day that Adam will wake up and realize the **** he’s doing and start making a difference.

JJ has a clip from his Today Show appearance in a new article on the site. I guess we give JJ so much traffic that they’ll post anything about him now. Also, I’m seen “his hidden talent” segment from Kelly and Michael get more press coverage than anything else discussed on the show.

@Jaimie: I can not see anyone supporting a betrayal. This is the lowest that humans can reach. Treason has to do with lack of character. Have you heard: never mess with a Latina. Yeah, I have the warm blood and strong personality.

@Huh: Well, we are giving much attention to them. But if they cease to be idiots will realize that 90% of posts are critical. Whenever someone pointing something wrong in the relationship or in their lives. Needing a change.

@Marcella: I don’t think Adam or Bee really cares about anyone but themselves. They don’t even seem to care that much about each other. It’s doomed.

oh his tone was jokey ??? i had hope for a second like oh ok, we just cant compare this relationship to the anne era, it will take a real woman to make ppl forget about anne, hes just an idiot and why does he even have a new thread? jeeeezz….

@Jaimie: I agree. That sucks for anyone. I do not know if it’s because I have this need to always help people. I’ve seen several times one kind word or some attention, make incredible changes in people who have had a problem. Even seeing all defects in Adam, I feel that what he needs is someone to love him for what he is and not for what he has. Attention, affection, stability, unconditional support … make a change in Adam. I feel he has a good heart, even being selfish. He needs someone who will challenge you to be a better person. We all need.

@kayla It seems you’ve had way more then two run ins.

You obviously didn’t understand my post, but whatever.

I don’t know where I saw it, but I saw bio cards of the VS models that were put out by VS and I found it odd that while the other girls mentioned their Angel history and personal life Behati’s did not mention the word Angel nor Adam. But it did blather on and on about her extensive charity work. Which I have never seen nor heard about before.

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 8:06 pm

@heeyyy: He looked like he was joking and being very sarcastic with them. THEN he stated, “Yeah, too bad about her looks on the outside. It’s bad. I know!”

@It Seems…: And that was a joke. Michael had just called her beautiful about 5 times. I think everyone was agreeing she was beautiful.

What did I say? Wait, will emerge more photos. Then they say I do not understand this game. Is happening what I said.

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 8:38 pm

@Kayla: Kelly was talking about how skinny she is and Michael and Kelly were calling all of the other models beautiful, but Behati, they were calling skinny and not pretty. The way I heard it on the show it looked and sounded as if Michael was man-to-man asking Adam how in the world could he be attracted to her?

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 8:49 pm

@Marcella: Marcella, he’s NEVER alone with her, not in pics OR in private. He’s always got others with them. That is another thing that makes them look odd.

oh they were calling the other models beautiful ? i cant believe adam said that about her he should have said shes beautiful no matter what but i think theres a lot of woulda shoulda coulda

that pic marcella isnt that bad, when was it taken? even in that pic they look odd and distant, but its funny hes smiling and shes eehh….

Why don’t you guys go back and look at the link I posted of the show. Something is getting lost in the translation here.

at least shes put together in the pic

And ANOTHER new article on JJ. That’s 3 in 3 days right? They are becoming such a huge joke. And we are helping them right along. I don’t think they care if comments are good or bad – just that they bring in traffic. Could they just get married already and go away??

queen bee foreva @ 11/15/2013 at 9:04 pm

@Marcella: yep good idea ya put the pictur cus now haterz can see everything we say its true proof is there and all over he luvs queen bee suckass isnt pr cus he looks happy and mawd crazzyyy in luv mothersuckasss BOOM go and cry haterzzz

It Seems... @ 11/15/2013 at 9:04 pm

@heeyyy: What I think is pretty weird is the fact that Kelly and Michael had everything edited out, so all you see in the video of Adam on their page is his hat trick.

Here’s an article from Daily Mail with a couple interesting pics of B. Same clothes she’s been wearing for 3 days. They muct smell really bad.

wow check out gf smoking!!! what a great role model!!!! i mean those are some nice shots… i know its no biggie everyone smokes but still…

kayla- i dread watching videos of him talking about her or attempting to talk about her it pisses me off so i just rely on what the reviews you guys post but maybe ill check out

@Kayla: No I understood your reply. You come off as “I’m right all the time”. I seen it with your attack on watchtower.

It’s official, Adam has sold his soul…too much of a coincidence now that the paps have tracked them down 3 days in a row. F’in unbelievable.

anne from burlington @ 11/15/2013 at 9:53 pm

I was writing to people magazine to vote for Adam Levine the other day for sexiest man alive. Handsome, engaging, talented boyishly charming, and the list goes on and I am a grandmother. Best choice!

I can definitely see Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in them. He’s short and feminine like T.C. and for what I remember T.C. and N.K. always look like a cold, unhappy couple and divorce was the best for them. Hopefully this odd couple won’t have the same future.

Don’t know who made the comment, but they are right. I checked on the Anne article, in JJ, where she is pictured going to Cluny(?). Bee’s outfit in this article is very similar to what Anne wore. with the slight midriff bearing to.Of course, Anne does look better and more stylish. I guess you could say similar outfits.

He looks uncomfortable to be kissing her. Grossed out, in fact. Awkward.

WOW never though ONE couple could cause such entertain and 214 comments?????

I’m looking forward to Jared posting a “leaked” sex tape of these two for tomorrow.

@oneday: Funny how the article is fixated on her unhealthy habits and small frame.

Coffeeschock @ 11/16/2013 at 9:24 am

Sexiest Man Alive…come on!!!

People must have mixed up the names of Adam Lavine and ADAM LAMBERT!!!

1-We commented several times that he is always unhappy in photos now, always with a smile on his face.
2 – No hugs and kisses: Now, kisses and hugs.
3 – We comment that has no sextape, perhaps some may arise.

It’s becoming a joke, very predictable. The article by mail online, say B is smoking outside the hotel waiting for someone. When Adam goes to NY they do not stay in the same hotel? Then, each is in a hotel combine to meet during the day to leave for NY strolling hand in hand, is that right?
Only sorry for Adam, he does not need it. He has talent, no need to sell this way for a little more space in the media or a title. Every day more disappointed.

Another coincidence. Anne V was seen looking for an apartment with her boyfriend. Get ready, Adam goes up to something to get out in front of Anne.

It Seems... @ 11/16/2013 at 10:48 am

@Marcella: If you look at those pics on bellazon.com of her and him kissing, it looks all staged. I wouldn’t be surprised if he told her we need to do this for the paps to see, to get back at Anne. The kiss isn’t even a real deep one, either. He kisses the top lip and then pecks her. I’m sorry, but still FAKE!

@Kayla: I saw the clip and he was joking. Michael said right off that she was beautiful and didn’t realize that she was Adam’s fiancé. I agree he was joking with Michael.