Adam Levine Steps Out After 'Sexiest Man Alive' Rumors!

Adam Levine Steps Out After 'Sexiest Man Alive' Rumors!

Adam Levine and his fiance Behati Prinsloo wrap their arms around each other while going out for a stroll on Thursday afternoon (November 14) in New York City.

The 34-year-old The Voice coach is rumored to be the choice for People’s Sexiest Man Alive, according to Gossip Cop. The official announcement will reportedly be made on November 20.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine

Adam was on hand the night before to cheer on Behati while she walked the runway during the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which is going to air on December 10 on CBS.

FYI: Behati is wearing AllSaints boots.

20+ pictures inside of Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo out in the Big Apple…

adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands after vs show 01
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands after vs show 19
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands after vs show 20
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands after vs show 21

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

@Oneday:
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS …PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR OPTIONS ON THEM ….25 AND COUNTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll Dumbo @ 11/14/2013 at 10:07 pm

@Roxanne: YOUR OPTIONS ARE YOUR OPINIONS, DOE!!!!

It’s interesting that in the past 24 hours Adam has been overselling this engagement. It wouldn’t be a question if he had been selling it the entire time. I wonder where the next pap stroll will be.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:18 pm

@Roxanne: Homie, it’s you’re.

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:20 pm

My previous comment was moderated so…in my opinion, she looks Really hungover, so much so, that she cannot stand straight and Adam is literally holding her up.

@Watchtower: She doesn’t seem to know what an opinion is.

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:41 pm

@Jaimie: I like you guys: Jaimie, Watchtower, and Pulease. You keep me laughing AND keep it real at the same time!

@It Seems…: LOL! you are really desperate aren’t you? pathetic

It Seems... @ 11/14/2013 at 10:45 pm

@dgaf: Not at all. Just like a good laugh and the truth.

@It Seems…: If she lived up to her Jared screename, she wouldn’t need to post here.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:49 pm

@It Seems…: Why thank you. However, I do agree with Oneday, and Roxanne to an extent. We keep giving these guys reason to blow it in people’s faces by paying attention to them.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 10:50 pm

@dgaf: Someone needs a GRAMMAR lesson. Jesus, children, it’s like you have never been to school.

@Watchtower: Well, if she truly “didn’t give a f*ck,” then she really has no reason to post here. That suggests she DOES give a f*ck.

@Watchtower: there’s nothing wrong with my GRAMMAR. @Jaimie: wow you are really insightful! no wonder your insights to this couple are so spot on and accurate! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT!

Oh my, not sure what I just walked into but I’m glad to see him smiling! Hope he keeps it up. Seems like he has a lot to smile about lately, even though I’m sure the “Sexist” title will backfire.

See? She does care!

@Beck: Hopefully you meant to say “sexiest.” otherwise you’ll start a new controversy.

Troll Dumbo @ 11/14/2013 at 11:15 pm

@Dan: Thanks, Dan! Spam definitely inspires me.

@It Seems…: Thank you. I enjoy reading your comments too. Don’t worry about the whiners.

@Jaimie: Haha, oh God, I did. Oops.

Watchtower @ 11/14/2013 at 11:33 pm

@dgaf: Ever heard of capitalization and correct punctuation usage? You’re all over the place.

@Beck: I laughed. Then I thought “Oh, crap. Someone is going to take that and run with it.”

@Troll Dumbo:
COMMENTS COMMENTS KEEP THEM COMING :D come on we need to reach 1000 !!!!!!!

@Watchtower: HO(E)MIE KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!! COMMENTS COMMENTS