Adam Levine Supports Behati Prinsloo at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Adam Levine Supports Behati Prinsloo at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Behati Prinsloo keeps it dressy while attending the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party held at TAO Downtown on Wednesday (November 13) in New York City.

Earlier in the night, the 24-year-old supermodel’s fiance Adam Levine, who sat next to Lady Antebellum‘s singer Charles Kelley, was all smiles while showing his support for her at the fashion show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Behati Prinsloo

During the fashion show, Behati showed off her sexy body while rocking different lingerie.

Make sure to tune in to the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on December 10 on CBS!

FYI: Adam is wearing Bally Askin monk straps.

10+ pictures inside of Adam Levine showing support for fiancee Behati Prinsloo

adam levine supports behati prinsloo at victorias secret fahsion show 2013 10
adam levine supports behati prinsloo at victorias secret fahsion show 2013 11
adam levine supports behati prinsloo at victorias secret fahsion show 2013 12
adam levine supports behati prinsloo at victorias secret fahsion show 2013 13

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Adam is freaking adorable.

He looks gorgeous!

Guess he didn’t walk the red carpet with her. Poor stick Bee. Yes, she did get the ring but he will never act like he truly loves her. It will be very hard to fake that – heck he couldn’t even fake a happy smile around her!

Something is not right w this couple.

Oompa Loompa on the loose…

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 7:04 am

There are a couple of pic on instagra., him flippin the bird at the show him standing up for her. Kinda weird but ok and him smiling. He doesn’t seem miserable like people are making him out to be. He’s not a part of the show so of course he can’t run and kiss her like he did Anne but he was supportive of behati. As odd of a couple as they are he keeps shutting people down because everything they say he won’t do with her he ends up doing.I think he does love her JMO.

Where are the pics of them together?

HMMMMMMMM @ 11/14/2013 at 7:07 am

Dang girl done lost all her boobs and she is also losing her hips as well. If she doesnt stop losing weight she is going to resemble a flat rectangle.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 7:08 am

I thought her parents were staying for the event.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 7:25 am

Judging from the vsfs video they look in love. First time I have seen it. All the other pics he takes withe her he looks miserable but I honestly see love when they were blowing kisses to each other.

HMMMMMMMM @ 11/14/2013 at 7:55 am

@premium cookie:

You do realize that he did the same exact thing for 2 shows while he was with Anne V???

@premium cookie: You need to see the ones when he was there for Anne

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 8:14 am

@hmmmmm you do realize I stated that in my paragraph above. He blew Anne kisses too, kissed her on the cheek as well but he’s not part of the performers so all he can do is sit in the audience , blow her kisses or give her a standing ovation. @jinx I’ve seen them. I also see him being mum on his relationship Behati not so much. He was an open book before and now he’s hard to read. But Adam looks very happy in the video and very much in love. Nobody really knows what goes on behind the scenes.

I don’t know what to think. Everything about their relationship has been very odd to me. Adam does look genuinely happy to see her in the video clips I’ve seen of the show. You could make a case that he really loves her or you could make a case that it was all for appearances. I guess it depends on what you want to see. I’ve had a nagging feeling for a long time that something was wrong. Things just seemed off to me. I hope that my concerns were unwarranted because I really do want him to be happy.

I remember last year, or maybe the one prior, he was doing the same supportive thing for that other girl Anne. Weird I think, how he so obviously has a ‘type,’ and weirder still that the girls are friends. It’s just Hollywood I guess, these people need attention 24/7

Adam looks very handsome in these photos. It is nice to see him smile for a change.

@premium cookie: You’re right. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. That’s no different than you proclaiming that he’s madly in love with her because of a video clip. He did the same with Anne twice and look at their relationship now.

Bee can never get a picture with Adam. What’s up with that? I’m more interested in that. Maybe Lana has that picture somewhere?

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 8:54 am

@angel my assumption before was he was unhappy and just settling but the reality is no one can force Adams hand at anything. There are pics of him not smiling with her but I’ve seen them in another pic same outfit smiling and laughing so people believe what they want off of pics. That video shows a very proud Adam standing up in front of every one saying screw you. She’s eating it up and so is he. They honestly belong together for all the wrong reasons.

premium cookie @ 11/14/2013 at 9:01 am

@kayla Well that doesn’t say much about the claims that Anne was his true love now does it?.maybe based off of that kissing her cheek and all the kissy photos of them they were never in love I mean after all its just photos right?

@premium cookie: They are just photos. You can’t argue similarities between his relationship with Anne and his relationship with Bee. My opinion is that his relationship with Bee will end like his did with Anne. I’m not a fan of either woman.

@Jaimie: The only pic I saw of them together was in the other thread and it was of them leaving the show.

queen bee foreva @ 11/14/2013 at 9:19 am

adam is in luv with queen bee like a maniac crazzzzy man and he never did fur anne wut he did fur queen bee cus the two yrs with anne were horse crap fur adam and he cheated on anne with queen bee he lied sayin he broke up with queen bee but she spent her birthday in la fuccckking with adam and he proposed cryan she went on tour twice And they did a matching luv tattoo and her parents cuming frum africa to meet his parents he serenaded luv sumbody sung fur her and he wus there at the fs cus he cant live without her haterz proof everywhere and its not stunt its tru luv adams pigz fanz trolling cus he is in luv like a desperate old bug fur her BOOM succkas

I think we all have to understand that everyone is going to see what they want to see. We also have to remember we don’t know these people. He did look very happy and very supportive of Behati. As I said in the last thread on him if he was so annoyed, miserable and looked like he didn’t want to be there, he wouldn’t have rushed to take an early flight to make it there. Yes we all know he was going there anyway to do shows and then a concert over the weekend but the fact still is that he left early to get to that show. I still don’t know what to make of their relationship. There are times where he looks so p’od when captured on film with her and then other times he looks happy. Whatever the case he’s going to do what he wants and he clearly could care not one ounce what anyone or any of us think about it. If he did he would have said somethin because we all know he goes on a rant here or there out of the blue. I am surprised however that he didn’t walk the pink carpet with her or are in many pictures with her except for those fans outside the event took. I’m looking at the pictures and I’m more focused on how straight as a board thin this young woman is. She gets skinner by the minute, plus that dress was a terrible choice to wear because it didn’t flatter her body at all. It just hangs on her. It is sad to see and see nobody is talking to this girl.

@Huh: I saw that one. Pictures of them together after the show would be better. Both would have their guard down. And the interaction would be more real. I’m sure Lana is working around the clock to find those pictures.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All