Alexander Skarsgard & Lindsay Lohan: 'Eastbound & Down' Series Finale Guests!

Alexander Skarsgard & Lindsay Lohan: 'Eastbound & Down' Series Finale Guests!

Alexander Skarsgard and Lindsay Lohan guest star on the series finale episode of Eastbound & Down, which aired last night (November 17) on HBO.

While Lindsay‘s appearance on the show was widely known, Alex‘s guest spot came as a surprise to viewers!

The duo played brother and sister, the children of Danny McBride‘s character, who is a washed up baseball player who returned to his hometown to teach phys ed at a middle school.

In the series finale, Alexander and Lindsay were featured as his children in a flash forward sequence that showed what happened in the future to the character and his family.

Alexander Skarsgard and Lindsay Lohan on “Eastbound & Down”
alexander skarsgard lindsay lohan eastbound down finale guests 01
alexander skarsgard lindsay lohan eastbound down finale guests 02
alexander skarsgard lindsay lohan eastbound down finale guests 03
alexander skarsgard lindsay lohan eastbound down finale guests 04
alexander skarsgard lindsay lohan eastbound down finale guests 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Wow. She looks like a 45 year old bride that has problems with plastic surgery. She just can’t act.
I wish her the best. But she really can’t act.

sexy pants @ 11/18/2013 at 4:16 pm

Another Alexander post awesome! This bit was great I have watched it now a couple of times and I can’t choose a fave T Powers but I dont have too they all made me laughed out loud hard whether it was grad, wedding OMG my dad is dead Powers it was all made great by that hair OMG skarsgard with Jerry Curls has lifted me so high haha dead he should do more cameos because hair and all he does give the best face and that is why I love his face because it is he best. ED cameo was great welcome of laughter that I need.

I did love the OMG my dad is dead face it was the best ugly face cry loved it even more him getting the ladies to grief with him haha the best

I can’t wait to get home and see this episode. Love that Skars has such a great sense of humor

@Lydia:

I think that video is it.

Skars is so funny, glad he did this! Lindsay is just sad.

The REAL Keiko @ 11/18/2013 at 7:09 pm

@Raven:

He’s not funny at all in this video. What’s funny?? His clothes, wig? Those are props/costumes. He doesn’t actually DO anything in this show.

sexy pants @ 11/18/2013 at 7:20 pm

@The REAL Keiko:
You know what is predictable you bitter a$$ trolls who pop out of your cesspool that you call life to sh!t on the dude when he does anything positive but better yet and still when there is no drama you crawl and troll to create some change of your game old and tiresome is all you are. Praise his light that you are in no way shape or form in control or contact with his life or happiness and praise green grass that you are NOT in Control of funny or to tell us what is funny.

I would say GET ALOT OF THINGS but why bother keep being Sad and miserable that seems to working wonders for you.

The REAL Keiko @ 11/18/2013 at 10:25 pm

@sexy pants:

Praise his light?

*snort*

saw the episode = the whole thing was really off/horrible and i love eastbound and down. lohan looked bloated and old she had no speaking lines

@The REAL Keiko:

And your constant raving about him comes off a pure jealousy. The cameo was adorable in all of its dorkiness, the hair just topped it off.

pretty kitty @ 11/19/2013 at 12:06 am

it was shot 5 mins after she was out of rehab for 3 months of eating, no drugs, Adderall, drinky, drinky. of course she’s puffy!!

what is so much fun about Skarsgard ? the wig or that he draws faces if he is a ****** . he has in his career played three good roles . okay he sexy and f.ckable .for me he is a pretty boy who acts and not even very good .that is my opinion and there will be others who think differently

@Sourpuss Keiko @ 11/19/2013 at 3:04 pm

@sandra: Ok keiko eh I mean “Sandra”, you’ve seen all his films and roles in different series, in Scandinavian and US? I’d say you are quite dedicated considering you are not even a fan :)

@The Stalker "Keiko" @ 11/19/2013 at 3:42 pm

Psychiatrists have developed several stalker profiles:
The rejected stalker. This person was rejected in a relationship, and they perceive it as an insult, they feel wounded, and they are seeking vindication.
The resentful stalker. These are self-righteous, self-pitying people who may threaten, but they are the least likely to act on it.
The intimacy-seeking stalker. They believe they are loved or will be loved by the victim. Often they focus on someone of higher social status. This person is mentally ill and delusional.
The incompetent. This person is socially backward. He doesn’t really understand the social rules involved in dating and romance. He doesn’t mean any harm.
The predator. This is about sex gratification, control, and violence. The stalker doesn’t necessarily know the victim. The victim may not know she is being stalked. But a predator plans their attack, rehearses it, has lots of sexual fantasies about it.
The rejected and predatory stalkers are most likely to assault their victims.

The Nut is loose @ 11/19/2013 at 4:52 pm

@The REAL Keiko:

I see the nutcase that is Keiko is loose again or her meds wore off or she broke out of her strait jacket or what ever its this time. This happens when she sits at home alone and watches tons of Alex movies and stare for hours at his pics and then realize she will never have him and that is hard for a stalker she puts alt of time and imagination so she lets her crazy free on JJ check all his Threads she is on most of them with her self diagnosed nonsense

Staring and watching his movies for weeks or hours doesn’t meanyou know him Keiko or Sandra whom ever she is posting as now you can tell which one she is the one that post the sad sour comments.

Let her rant it will only remind her that she will never have him and plus he would never want her anyways.

thestarksRdead @ 11/19/2013 at 10:01 pm

@@The Stalker “Keiko”: oh , you already posted that ,twice already . it’s boring now.

wow I’m not keiko

@ladybug: Good for them! I hope it goes well for both teams.

@Macy: Three teams! Don’t forget the Commonwealth team with celebrity ‘mentor’ Dominic West.
Here’s a short report on their arrival, it’s where the gifs/stills were taken from. It focuses on Harry, but Alex does show up around the two minute mark, helping Ivan Castro up the stairs.

sexy pants @ 11/24/2013 at 7:49 am

@ladybug:

Ok so I finally peeled my eyes from off those gifs of him walking onto the bus they are so mesmerizing you just cant stop looking at him he so much better in slow mo its great for focusing on the important bits.

His pecs are asking for a very intense hands on inspection – squeeze so Thanks for the videos he looks sexy, more so in those ski pants he makes ski pants sexy of course he is would and of course he would be wearing a Hammarby hat adore him, it would complete my life if he had on matching Hammarby underpants at least you dont have to ask who that is you know is is Alexander.

Love him and hope that was the worst of the weather but over there it is so unpredictable got to be mentally all there and totally focus, mind over body this is what this trek really is I hope he is holding up fine, hope his precious bits are warm and keep warm, good luck, great adventure and most of all hope pole and the cold are kind to them all but enough to get a great experience. Great cause and great people nothing but positive, sportive good vibes for all.

@ladybug:
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about the Commonwealth team.

@Macy: Hah! Funny thing is, most of the news reports out of the UK have focused on Harry, of course, but then the Commonwealth team. The US team is barely mentioned.
They were supposed to leave today for the starting point, but have been delayed by weather. The teams have been trying to get some skiing in, here’s a pic from yesterday of the US team and three members of the UK team (Team Glennfiddich) out in the lovely weather. I think that’s Alex at the front.

New love 4 tb7 @ 11/25/2013 at 4:03 pm

Eric gets an new love Intrest for tb season 7 casting call french women must be French in her 20s and gourgous
well you know Alex is going to try an date her and shag her likes his costars young 2 date becus he is too lazy and stuckup to find someone outside the biz
Will bet couply shots of em next yr in Sweden &france

Cafélady @ 11/25/2013 at 7:29 pm

@ladybug: I couldn’t imagine to be out there – under these climatic conditions and with these extreme temperatures! I already freeze when we have only -2°C here, and wear already my winter coat…LoL…I fear I wouldn’t be the right person for such a trek (not to mention, the neccessary physical condition). I have big respect for all involved people, who do that! Alone if I look onto this pic – it really looks like very difficult conditions. Sure, it’s the Antarctica – but anyway. I mean, we knew all it wouldn’t be an walk in the park – but I guess, it’s one thing to know this by intellect, and a other thing to experience that for yourself.

Best wishes for alex and the team US!
(And of course also for all the other involved!)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All