Brant Daugherty: 'Bello' Mag November 2013 Feature

Brant Daugherty: 'Bello' Mag November 2013 Feature

Brant Daugherty shows off his brooding side in this feature for Bello Mag‘s November 2013 issue!

Here’s what the 28-year-old Pretty Little Liars actor and Dancing with the Stars contestant had to share with the mag:

On what he was like in high school: “A theater kid. I quit playing football to spend more time doing the school plays. It didn’t make me popular, but it definitely pushed me in the right direction. Do what you love and don’t worry about what other people think.”

On his new film The Starving Games: “It was the most fun I’ve ever had on set; we just pitched jokes and laughed during the entire shoot. The directors let us play around and try new things every day. When you watch it, you can tell how much fun we had making it. I screwed up so many takes because I couldn’t stop laughing. I really wanted to play Gale in the Hunger Games movies, so it was an honor to be able to poke fun at the character.”

On the best advice he’s ever received: “My dad always told me to not wish my life away. Sometimes we get so wrapped up with what comes next that we forget to enjoy where we are at the moment.”

For more on Brant, visit BelloMag.com!

brant daugherty bello mag november 2013 feature 01
brant daugherty bello mag november 2013 feature 02
brant daugherty bello mag november 2013 feature 03
brant daugherty bello mag november 2013 feature 04

Photos: Aleksandar Tomovic
Posted to: Brant Daugherty, Magazine

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Bradley wearing same outfit with hat on head this time to touch the fan.Ref! Ref! Was John in Hawaii Saturday or LA for the holiday party?

dog
Fans can’t stand her. They clipped her out of the pic on facebook. Hahaha

Cara
Bradley is failing at Leo. Leo has never taken lolita type Paris pics.

Carol
Agree. I don’t like her but her sm does help to show how desperate she is.

Jlawfan
Thanks. Bradley and Jen look great and he looks very into her.

dog
Thanks for the pic. Is it from November?

Brian
You are so right about the hat. He is touching fan with his right hand.

Bradlifer
I also compared the space between Bradley and S and Bradley and the fan with brown hair on his right. He is much closer to the fan. Look for yourself on the pic dog posted.

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 6:41 am

@Jlawfan: I agree Bradley is not god for Jen right now but i am still seeing their affection for one and another. I mean almost eight months later the two meet again and sparks were flying again. There is something else there more then friendship and i think the two of them would make a lovely couple. Not right now but in a while when Bradley outgrows his midlife crisis and gets his head back on track. And i still have to see her happy around Nick. Every pic i have seen of them this fall she looks tense, serious and not happy at al.

@bag: I think the pic is from yesterday…the guy posted the pic 13 hours ago. So after the fun on saturday he dumped her and left for this dinner?

dog
Hahahaha. I ca not figure Bradley out. He is much closer to this woman stranger. I agree with @Bradlifer ‘s comment son the other page. Bradley is more excited about strangers, friends, fans, and David Russell. In the article you sent E says Emily was in Hawaii with Bradley and John. Nothing about S. S’s PR has bad lies.

Blunt recently flashed her bun in the oven while vacationing on an Oahu beach in mid-November with her hubby and their pal Bradley Cooper.

@Bradlifer: I think the pic is from yesterday posted a few hours ago with the same clothes. So this was not a romantic trip if John was with them or it was very short if John joined Bradley. Hahahahaha.

Think the pic is from Saturday. He is prob still filming or refilming scenes with Bradley. Theroux went to baby shower, Dax didn’t. Men are not usually at showers.John should be votes sexiest man alive. 6’3, hot, married and expecting a baby. Adam is a shorty dating a random model.

dog
That is so funny cropped facebook pic. Bradley says again in an interview he loves to dance. The slat never posted dancing videos when with Miles and now does with Bradley. Bradley is a creep with a plain jane. Just sayin’.

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 9:26 am

@Terri: Do you mean the videos from when she was with her friends in LA, at the same time as Bradley was in Philly and NY?? Yupp he is indead a creep dating a child….

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 9:36 am

Or whatever she might be to him….

@Bradlifer: All the videos she has posted where she is dancing . There was one she posted I think from London. Whatever she is to him PR or sax friend, he is a creep. PR does not excuse the creepiness.

I agree with the person who saw this in August after staged Paris Lolita pics. AFT, your friend is a creep and a player. We will not forget the Paris pics soon. We want you to explain, what is happening

Casey Gamber ‏@caseygamber

Can’t believe I’m saying this but dude Bradley Cooper is kind of a creep. I don’t understand this, what is happening?
tweet link of S lying on B wile he reads Lolita to her

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 1:36 pm

Finally she left Hawaii and went back home it seems. She is posting stuff from London, both when she visited the burbery christmas tree and when she was at the embassy.
I am mixed up. I am mad at him for the transformation he have made this year to this creepy old man but at the same time i cant help but to be happy for him for all the award nomination…god why dose he have to do this… and as award season creaps closer and she is still around i am scared we will see her walk down the red carpet with him… yuck… Hay Unknown sister, the date AFT gave for the end of this crazyness, dose it include award season or dose it end before that?

On the other story someone said there is a pic where his hand is on her back?After stage Paris pic anything is possible, I just can not find it. Why did someone say she can post on social media? She has been posting non stop to show where there are.

@deadbolt locked her account. What did she think was gonna happen when she tweeted a pic of a celebrity.When does award seasone nd? is it middle of march? I hope this ends in January after she gets her dream of celebrating birthday with him. As long as my man Bradley is not in london with her hahahahaHe has transformed into a Hollywood man

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 3:39 pm

@Lucy: What from the premier after party thing? Yeas, they have said there are more pics from that event. they have said it for a week without posting the evidence…that is just bullshit…that pic dose not exist…if there was such a pic it would have been posted by now.. I am still wondering when this will end…from what i understand there is a end date from AFT. She is using him and she needs the world to know where she is. He is not taiking PR pics with her anymore so she has to do the PR on her own saying look at me i am here with him.

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 3:47 pm

@Harry: The award season ends with the oscars the 2 of mars. Right now he is not in London with her, he is working with his movie in Hawaii. I dont think he will make it to the London premier, if he was he would have been booked for shows like the Graham Northon show and what not. He is not booked on anything so he wont be there. They would have annonced it if any cast member of one of the most anticipated movies of the year was gone be there.

Harry
He has to film in Hawaii on the 20th. He could fly back from London to Hawaii on the 19th.
Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone Film casting extras in Hawaii

200 extras are needed in Hawaii this week for a scene filming on December 20th. Extras have until tomorrow to apply to be in the film. The film is shooting in Oahu and is just about done. Filming began in September.

The new film stars Bradley Cooper who plays an ex US Airforce officer who becomes employed as a military contractor. He returns back to Hawaii and meets up with an an ex girlfriend played by Rachel McAdamas and then he falls for another character played by Emma Stone.

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 4:04 pm

@Yan: I still dont think he will be at the premier or is in London right now. There is nothing pointing to him being there right now. As i said if he was in London for the premier, there would have been promotions, like him being on shows in London to promote his movie, there is nothing.

It is true his name is not booked on any shows in London. If he wanted to go back and forth for the premier in London, he could do it. He might spend some of the week in the LA and NY campaigning for an oscar.

Critics Choice Award include Bradley as supporting actor

Gabriella @ 12/16/2013 at 4:14 pm

Lucy There is no pic where his hand is on her back. Only the one where he is holding the hat. I searched all image sites, tumblr + instagram. The open JJ story is not helpful.

JlawFan Did you see the latest latintimes article? Is she paying them? They ask if Bradley is still interested in JLAw? They lie S was at premier. We know she wasn’t. She was at premiere at LA screening

Bradlifer @ 12/16/2013 at 4:18 pm

@Gabriella: No, she was not at the LA premier screening. She as at New York premier after party, not the actuall premier but the after party.

Gabriella @ 12/16/2013 at 6:50 pm

@Bradlifer: Yes, I meant NY after party. She was not at premier in LA or NY.

Go to the open story. Who is @Haha? Is it a name from here or PMB? Something is happening. I sent an email to @TLR.

@TLR: I hope I get an email for the next message. I do not need to become “ruth or “patty” if I change my opinion.

Check your emails @ 12/16/2013 at 7:56 pm

@lucy and everyone: Thanks. Check your emails. LOL!

Did you ever wonder why when @Bradlifer used normal English she sounded just like @Brian and why they often had long conversations by themselves? They also said pretty much said the same thing. They are one person and also someone else. Check your emails. LOL.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All