Miranda Kerr: You Can Pre-Order My Book 'Empower Yourself'!

Miranda Kerr: You Can Pre-Order My Book 'Empower Yourself'!

Miranda Kerr keeps it chic while arriving home with some delivered boxes on Saturday (November 23) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 30-year-old Australian supermodel’s son Flynn was spotted riding high on his dad Orlando Bloom‘s shoulders.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

“I’m so excited to announce the Australian launch of my second book #EmpowerYourself! You can pre-order your copy online,” Miranda wrote on Instagram with a pic the day before. Check out the pic below!

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr coming home with boxes…

miranda kerr you can pre order my my book empower yourself 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Before all the snarky remarks begin and girls get offended that Kerr wants to give them advice, I just want to say that I think it is GREAT that Miranda Kerr wants to help other people empower themselves. If she were a crackhead with 5 kids and no money, she couldn’t write it. But from where I’m sitting, she is a success in her life. With young women eating “cotton balls” to lose weight and perhaps kill themselves, women who are successful need to speak out and inspire all the more. It’s great that she wants to be a role model for females who will listen.

no thank you :)

Empower yourself by photoshopping your pics!!!

Dieter!!!!!! @ 11/23/2013 at 6:19 pm

she shall have a daughter with Leo’s !!! She has an IQ of 160 and is the best model right now. Leo is the most famous actor !!!

That would be so wonderfull !!!

@amber: exactly! all her photoshop fails here

Dieter!!!!!! @ 11/23/2013 at 6:26 pm

Do you have a low IQ or what? Everything is photochopped nowadays !!! I do not think that Mirandas does that – but if: SO WHAT, It displays her high IQ

(ignore typo’s if any)

she’s got to be kidding…….

No thanks @ 11/23/2013 at 6:50 pm

No thanks, I can think for myself, without paying Miranda´s bills.

@yay: I am pretty sure she did NOT write that book and they only help she wants is for other ppl to make her $…btw the title should be EMPOWER ME

Empower yourself by putting yourself and career before your family…I’ll pass.

Dieter!!!!!! @ 11/23/2013 at 6:53 pm

Miranda is the real supermodel of the 2010s !!! She has an IQ of 160 and a gorgeous fullround ass !!

@Roxanne: Exactly!!! LOL!!!

For me she has an QI of -160. She is a moron.

@Dieter!!!!!!: NO she has an IQ of 2.. since apparently she doesn’t know how to use apps on her phone……..she used to be a MODEL now without VS shes no one so good thing shes “writing” books and all becuz now that Orlando left her tooo shes ganna have to find something or some else to make her somewhat relevant to the world….

Dieter!!!!!! @ 11/23/2013 at 7:10 pm

she is the model with the highest IQ. That was featured in the media several times !!!

clarisayjn053 @ 11/23/2013 at 7:11 pm

if you need a job try this site (http://gg.gg/quad). Dan does it at home and makes $17.90 hourly just sitting and typing stuff all day…No experience needed too

@Dieter!!!!!!:

Either u are paid for ur inane comments, either u are high, drunk or plain stupid

Dieter!!!!!! @ 11/23/2013 at 8:09 pm

the last time I drank a beer that was 2 years ago and the last time I was drank that was 10 years !!!

Iq tests are the equivalent of act scores. You can rank high and be a moron.

Today on Keeping Up With The Kerdashains: A woman who lives her life as a slave to the misogynistic patriarchy has no right to claim that her book filled with vapid, inane and useless platitudes is empowering to other women. Women should write Miranda Kerrdashian a book entitled, “Get over yourself!”

@Dieter!!!!!!: if she is the model with the highest IQ then PLEASE TELL ME WHY SHE ISN’T THE WORLDS HIGHEST PAID MODEL OR THE MOST RECOGNIZED…….SINCE SHES SO SMART AND BRIGHT

BMorningstar @ 11/23/2013 at 11:59 pm

Why would I buy anything from her after all she can’t keep her man. Orly better off yes! Orly run run fast and leave her behind.

Why everybody hates Miranda Kerr so much ?????????
Why ????????????????????
Because she is incredibly beautiful, a supermodel, makes
her own money appearing in worldwide magazine covers,
married and divorced a movie star- and had a equally
beautiful baby with -, is supposed to be dating another bigger star
(Leo D), seems to have a dream life ?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !
I think that she should be hated for trying to make everyone believe
that she wrote a book ! Any book ! Even an idiot. .book like this !
And the worst of all is that a lot of people gonna buy this garbage!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All