Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn: Kanye West Concert Couple!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn: Kanye West Concert Couple!

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn sit together in the stands while watching Kanye West perform on his Yeezus Tour at Madison Square Garden on Sunday (November 24) in New York City.

The cute couple sat down the row from Kanye‘s fiancee Kim Kardashian.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Toni documented part of the concert on her Instagram account, writing “Blood on the leaves explosion @kanyewest #yeezus” along with a video clip of the song.

During the concert, Leo and Toni were seen sharing a sweet kiss!

leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kanye west concert couple 01
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kanye west concert couple 02
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kanye west concert couple 03
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kanye west concert couple 04
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kanye west concert couple 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

2,077 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 784 » Show All

I guess it doesn’t bother her that he banged some chick in Brazil last month.

Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby still going strong! I give it 3 more months top!
The old guy at the concert with his bimbo. Awesome!

@yay!:

I’m with you. I figure early 2014.

I just threw up in my mouth!

They look cute.
There’ll be typical hate from the 24/7 dwellers for sure but like FAN I hope posters like HAHA12, LOL42, Zzzzz, Leokas make more of an appearance in this thread than the last one and save this post from same old hate-fest

They are so cute together. Happy for them!

Lukas Haas @ 11/25/2013 at 2:01 pm

The most romantic and inspirational couple of all time :’)

I hate to say! It seems that he is going strong with her, I hate it, but maybe he wants to getting marry her:( She is german like his mother and I think this is important for him, it sounds bad but I hope I am really wrong!! When I look at this photos and the birthday vid etc. I dont know what to say……….

❤ lovesick ❤ @ 11/25/2013 at 2:03 pm

❤ .❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

They are really glued nowadays. This is good.
I am happy for Leo.
Can’t wait to see WOWS.

roger that. where is leokas and the posters that actually make this place semi funny to read? was he at the concert too!?

Young Impressionable Girl @ 11/25/2013 at 2:04 pm

These 2 are my inspiration! :””)

@ari: I think Leo has fun while she’s away but I don’t think he was in Brazil last month.
I agree with the early 2014 prediction and I’m also struggling with nausea. At least he doesn’t look like a fool like on the birthday videos.
I have déjà vu. Jared used to do this – posting tweets from Leo’s girlfriend – while he was dating Bar. Nothing interesting to say about Toni? lol

Haters gonna hate.

Young Impressionable Boy @ 11/25/2013 at 2:05 pm

I want to be Leo when I grow up! Oh wait I can’t grow up if I want to be like Leo… ;””(

Leo+Toni= total mismatch

Martin Scorsese @ 11/25/2013 at 2:06 pm

I am so proud :)

@also…:

What do you mean posting tweets?

Leo, leave that immature girl please.Search for real love Leo.
This is so shallow,can’t you see that.
WAKE UP LEO!

matt damon @ 11/25/2013 at 2:11 pm

is so happy with his family.
When will we see Leo with a REAL woman like Luciana Damon??

@ONG:(: Aren’t you a little dramatic? You think he hasn’t done this with his exes? Spending time with them while not working, getting physical and stuff like that? I have no doubt he was like this with his exes ( there are photos to prove he was ) and look how those relationships ended. After seeing him for long years I doubt being Germsn is what’s gonna tame him. I don’t get the marriage talk that starts as soon as you see him physical or affectionate with his girlfriend. JMO.

@To Leo:

I AGREE WITH YOU 10000000%

@####: Or Instagram whatever. Just like in this post in the end Jared posted her Instagram ( she usually tweets it as well ) about the concert or in the past some irrelevant stuff. Just to put something there about the girl.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 784 » Show All