Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!

Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!

Gerard Butler chats on his cell phone while out and about on Tuesday afternoon (November 26) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor’s movie Olympus Has Fallen came out on Blu-ray and DVD back in August and if you have not added it to your collection yet, now is the time to do so!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Olympus Has Fallen will be on sale for just $4.96 on DVD or $6.96 on Blu-ray at Walmart on Black Friday later this week. That is the lowest price we have seen it among all of the different sales going on.

FYI: Gerard is wearing a Superdry jacket.

gerard butler get olympus has fallen on black friday 01
gerard butler get olympus has fallen on black friday 02
gerard butler get olympus has fallen on black friday 03
gerard butler get olympus has fallen on black friday 04
gerard butler get olympus has fallen on black friday 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 11/26/2013 at 8:36 pm

He’s looking a bit serious in these pics. Still sexy though! :)

He looks like he’s trying too hard to be cool. He’s so popular he’s always in such demand on the phone. Rollingl eyes. Why does jj have to constantly state his age? It’s obvious he’s middleaged and tired.

jj always catches Gerry——————>

on the phone
on the phone in airport
on the phone walking dog
on the phone at outdoor cafe
walking dog without phone
walking and hunting for paps
getting coffee
getting gas
making Amy get gas for him
working out or pretending to

******they know exactly where he is because he calls them and he’s an attention who.re.

Nice to see you Mr Butler!! I love your jacket! :)

Why so serious Mr. Butler??? But he does look good like the hair and look hes wearing his favorite boots …I agree why is a phone always in this mans ear……

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 10:02 pm

Did I read that Facebook post in the previous thread correctly?
Gerry and his buddy are now trawling women in salons???
Yuck!
No wonder he’s not hitting the clubs, he’s decided to hit the streets instead. What a pervert.
This guy used to be so cool! What the hell happened?

I really liked him with Maddie Ghenea. She’s so pretty and they looked good together. I guess he’s not with anyone now.

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 10:06 pm

@Welshgirl:
I guess you missed the gossip from the past five months then. Turns out good looking people can be b/itches too.

If you're such a fan of hers @ 11/26/2013 at 10:06 pm

@Welshgirl:

Go on her FB as here we don,t care! He looks happier without her!

@Molly:
One can never go wrong with leather and jeans. Nice look on GB there. Please dear God, let that tweeter be mistaken. Rock bottom for this man would be scoping out potentials at a salon. Please say it was for a role.

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 10:35 pm

@saoirse:
It’s hard to believe isn’t it?

Prancing Pony @ 11/26/2013 at 10:36 pm

@Did I read that right?: Post #10 – I know I shouldn’t but your post made me laugh out loud ;)))))
And about your post #8, yes, that seemed to be the gist of the Facebook post. I have to say, it sounded a bit dubious…surely it hasn’t come to that?! ;-) I’m sure there’s a perfectly good explanation….;-) lol

Givemeabreak @ 11/26/2013 at 10:49 pm

@Did I read that right?:
Gerry is not a naïve “sweet man” he has been around the block more than you or every poster combined. He knew what Maddie was about from the beginning he used her as much as she used him. Give the man some credit for at least being intelligent. This is why you will never see Gerry for who he actually is, he’s just a fantasy in your mind.

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 10:54 pm

@Givemeabreak:
I have no fantasies about who Gerry is. You seem to think that he had no feelings for his ex, but I don’t buy it.
I think he felt something. Maybe not love, but I’m sure he liked her enough to keep her around. When something casual ends, it still hurts.

Givemeabreak @ 11/26/2013 at 11:04 pm

@Did I read that right?: What would you know what I think, you don’t know me and no where in my post did I say he didn’t have feelings for her. The fact is that many people like things that are not good for them. Its a part of his self destructive nature to want something that’s not good for him. Just for the record a sweet man doesn’t visit bars and troll nightclubs. Sweet men go to church every Sunday and do not chase after lingerie models

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 11:08 pm

@Givemeabreak:
You lost me at the church thing. Sweet men can be atheists too. I know Gerry isn’t, but some of us are and we are sweet as they come!

Givemeabreak @ 11/26/2013 at 11:15 pm

@Did I read that right?: I’ve never met a sweet atheist, the ones I have met are usually arrogant or bitter about life. Either way Gerry is not a sweet man and that’s what your post stated he was.

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 11:33 pm

@Givemeabreak:
You never met a sweet atheist?
That’s so sad. You seem very sheltered.
I’m glad Gerry is more open minded : )
And that’s very sweet!

Givemeabreak @ 11/26/2013 at 11:36 pm

@Did I read that right?: Once again you read into things that aren’t there, much like your view of Gerry.

Did I read that right? @ 11/26/2013 at 11:46 pm

@Givemeabreak:
LOL!
I actually said Gerry USED to be sweet and his open minded views ARE sweet. You made a comment that people with limited interactions with the wide world make, so I stand by my post in that you sound sheltered.

Givemeabreak @ 11/26/2013 at 11:55 pm

@Did I read that right?: You do realize that your post is displayed right above “This guy was always so sweet. Wonder if the relationship with MG turned him sour about women.” I’m not seeing the word “used” I see “was always” which implies he is . Once again you know nothing about me however you have divulged more about yourself by changing your words. This conversation has become extremely boring so I’m out of here.

@Givemeabreak And you tell Did I Read That Right that he is a fantasy in her mind.
“Sweet men go to church every Sunday and do not chase after lingerie models ” What fantasy world Do you live in?
Since you have no idea what the man is all about, that’s a pretty rash statement coming from you who trusts men that go to church every Sunday. Give me a break.
Didn’t God tell you not to cast stones?
Maybe he popped in to see his girlfriend getting her hair done, Maybe his friend’s girlfriend was getting her hair done. Maybe he had to take a leak.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All