Kim Kardashian Calls Twitter User Ignorant for Making Absent Parent Comment

Kim Kardashian Calls Twitter User Ignorant for Making Absent Parent Comment

Kim Kardashian stands behind a gate while exiting her home to run some errands on Saturday (November 30) in Miami, Fla.

The 33-year-old reality star was joined by her fiance Kanye West, who was seen chatting on the phone.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

“We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver,” Kim tweeted on the same day.

A Twitter user responded by saying, “probably cos she actually got to see her parents for a change!”

Kim retaliated by writing, “u sound so ignorant. Bc I don’t tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too.”

kim kardashian calls twitter user ignorant for making absent parent comment 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

ha bow down to queen

aw, someone’s protesting too much…. she knows it’s true, unless that baby sleeps all day and all night.

althought kanye’s concerts are at night, at that time the baby is sleeping, they took north to a late talk show once… also, does that mean that north always sleeps with a babysitter? because having a child is not just changing her diapers or clothes, but also waking up in the middle of the night because she cries

It is an ignorant comment. You should never judge others, especially when you do now know them and have no idea what their life is like. What is on gossip mags and blogs can sometimes be far from reality…

She doesn’t tweet or instagram her every move? Are you kidding? Her and her family shove their every move down our throats every day.

I have to say.. that was a great reply kim.

I’m not a fan, but people need to STFU about other people and their children. I wonder how many children are being neglected when their parents are on twitter and gossip blogs.

by the way. I don’t have kids..but if I did I wouldn’t be here.

Kim seems a good mother. Who is anyone else to criticize?! I saw a mother with her children at the food court today at the mall. Two little kids and what is Mom doing? Texting that’s what and dragging her eyes off the screen once in a while to tell them to shut up. Now kids are being neglected even when they’re with their parents. BTW I see this ALL the time.

Miley Cyrus is more beautiful than Kim can ever be.
Miley is a classic movie star and Kim can eat dirt if she says a word about our Miley.
Women & Men agree with me.

Looselipz @ 11/30/2013 at 8:17 pm

She’s so immature. Responding in defense shoes guilt. Can’t stand this twit and her tacky twisted self absorbed family. Trash, all of them.

I don’t mind what Kim said but I am so sick of her entire family. The entire clan is the biggest bunch of narcissists and they are influencing American culture in a horrible way. They have done everything they could possibly do in the past few years to get attention and ratings. Yet, when the attention is not positive, they are quick to fire back and critique people for judging them. It’s such a “me me me” attitude. And now you see kids growing up these days with the exact same attitude. No one values hard work and modesty anymore.

I wonder if we will ever get back to a time when stars have real talent and value their privacy. When we don’t have to see or hear from them literally every single day. I long for the day when Kim and her entire family fade back into obscurity where they belong.

BubbleBath @ 11/30/2013 at 8:25 pm

I think we can criticise her. She is the one whoring her life out.

It’s not like she’s an actress or singer where being known is the by-product of your job. She WANTED to be famous, she wants this. She wants to be talked about. She would just disappear if she didn’t, she wouldn’t post every single time she farts.

Busted! LOL!

Her Lisa Rinna lips in that picture…EWWWWW!!!

Kim Kardashian forgoes her underwear to slip into daring cut-out dress… then poses for selfie in a bathroom with Kanye West
>>>> http://bit.ly/1j5Kb4j

@dune: F!ck em both! Die a thousands death

why did Justjared remove the option to give thumbs up or down on a comment. Golly. Wake up, JustJared. Your people/management should realize that type of social engagement is a plus, and it drives people to your site. I wouldn’t be surprised if commentary dropped as a result.

On another note, Kim is obviously paying plenty of nannies around the clock to take care of her baby. She can go somewhere else to sell her fictitious version of events about always being there and supporting her baby daddy. It’s all about the money.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of decent human beings living on planet Earth – STOP posting about the kardashians and Kanye. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!

Negative comments from low life’s.. Kim is entitled to
enjoy her life.. Just because you have a child doesn’t mean
your life ends.. GET REAL!! LOL, Miley Cyrus is as beautiful as Kim?????
Really, you need to lay off the crack!!!!! That ish kills!!!

Kim is right. I think it’s good they give their daughter some privacy, she doesn’t have to post her every move, her baby girl is will taken care of. Also parents are allowed to have a social life too.

What’s her excuse for going to Paris? While the baby was in the US. Was the baby sleeping 24 hours.

sure Kim. it just takes 3 hours to get your hair and make up done… i wonder who is actually up on time in the morning to give her bfast? who picks up baby at night when she is crying? you are probably just to tired from the party and coming back from the fashion show, the fashion shoot, shopping , getting your nails done, the twitter and all the “important” things in life that have nothing to do with raising your kid.

I see where she’s coming from, but I also see where the other person was coming from too. Kim and Kanye do not need to share every move and photo with the public, but the fact that we often see them shopping, at the airport, at concerts, traveling etc. when they have a newborn that can’t possibly be a sleep for hours and hours all that time..that just means they’ve passed the baby onto a nanny or another family member. Most celebrity parents, you don’t see the parents shopping and the baby not with them…they’re in a stoller (like most normal parents). I’m not against nannies or having someone watch your kid every now and then, but we’ve seen paparazzi pictures enough to know that kim and kanye do a LOT of things without their newborn that many people do not do when they have a newborn. I think that’s where the original comment came from: it’s probably because she got to see her parents when they weren’t flying solo to fashion week and the like. And I repeat: I agree with Kim’s comment 100% because it’s no ones business, but at the same time she’s given the public enough insight to know that she’s NOT with her 24/7.

Look, sure parents have the right to have fun and work and all that. And of course she is only posting photos of herself without the baby and she probably spends a lot of time with the baby. But for anyone who has had a baby and not had nannies, they know that babies take up a lot of time. So people are just saying that if Kim has all this time to go to shows and “work” and travel and work out a lot and get dolled up. clearly someone else is doing a lot of the work part of raising her baby And again, that does not make her a bad parent- but it just reflects this certain aspect of self absorption that she has. It is fine if she is not doing attachment parenting. But if she is gonna show lots of photos of herself and be seen flying to Europe and all that, and doing all this traveling when her baby is still so so young, clearly she has not given herself fully over to the work of raising a baby, It does not make her a bad parent but she IS missing some sweet bonding that she could be having. But hey, people with lots of money have help= she has someone cooking and cleaning and helping with the baby so she has more free time than average people when they have a baby,

@Meg: meg you said pretty much what I was trying to say too!

actually, I kind of think she IS bad at being a mom! I mean I just saw her latest photo of her and kanye out at night blah blah thinking they are all that. Their child is FIVE months old! they are out all night while someone else tends the baby. I find that kind of sick. She is vile.

and furthermore how exactly old was the baby when she went to paris? ugh. To leave a baby at three months or so? what kind of mom is she? frankly I am not surprised though. She is self absorbed.

@ohlala:

I find this part hilarious: “Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix?”

Support her fiance? Is that what she’s calling it???

More like keeping an eye on him because she doesn’t trust him. She knows if she’s not around he will cheat on her.

@Mary: Agreed – seems to be picking up some ranting skills from Kanye.

Just the fact that she found it necessary to respond to that comment of all comments, shows she doesn’t care to spend much time with her baby. When she read that comment it burned her and that’s why she had to respond. The truth burns. She had to justify herself because she knows deep down that what she’s doing is wrong. The baby needs a mother to be there for her at all times. But that poor baby’s parents are Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, with their heads so far up their asses….& OMG does she actually know the meaning of the word “ignorant”… LOL! Seriously, Kim…. you consider Kanye West “smart”.. you’re as ignorant as one can be.

Not a fan of the Kardashian but what Kim said is true. The fact that we don’t see a bunch of personal pics with her daugther 24/7 doesn’t mean she’s not with her. We have no idea what the hell they’re doing when the cameras are not shooting. People need to respect I mean if she is or not with her daugther that’s not our f*cking business.

You are out EVERYNIGHT… EVERYNIGHT.. and during the day who watches her????????? NOT YOU.

It’s true that the person who responded to KK on Twitter does not know everything that goes on in her life. However, the real issue is that the people who cannot stand her do so because she puts herself and her obnoxious, narcissist boyfriend on display 24/7.
It makes it hard to take anything she may genuinely share seriously. Most people just don’t care and wish to he11 she’d just go away and take her whole sh!tty family with her.

She left the baby at three weeks old to attend a fashion show in another country. Kim is a selfish fameho.

Two selfish, delusional narcissists for parents. I pity that poor child.

Kim surely doesn’t breastfeed (no explanation needed,right?). She would never touch a diaper coz it might break her nail and she doesn’t get up at night for her baby coz North sleeps 24/7 so there’s no need. Which is convenient btw coz Kim takes 4 hours to prep before she goes shopping or whoring or “supporting her fiance” or partying or whatever. Someone please explain to her the meaning of the word “ignorant”.

Connie Falconeri @ 12/01/2013 at 8:11 pm

Amy @ 12/01/2013 at 2:07 am

@ohlala:#27

Support her fiance? Is that what she’s calling it???

************************************
I think you are spot on. LOL… She has to keep an eye him.

Connie Falconeri @ 12/01/2013 at 8:16 pm

Grace @ 12/01/2013 at 11:13 am #29

**********************************************************
Yep, the truth hurts more than anything.

If you haven’t see her famous ‘tape’ yet, they got it posted over on http://watchkimkardashiansextape.info

Jon Carmack @ 05/30/2014 at 4:17 pm

I’m not sure what Kanye was thinking when he decided to marry her… I watched part of her tape over on http://www.kimrevealed.com — totally nuts!