Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Joe Jonas: I First Smoked Weed with Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato

Joe Jonas: I First Smoked Weed with Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato

Joe Jonas opens up about sex, drugs, and the Jonas Brothers breakup in this brand new piece he penned for Vulture.

Here’s what the 24-year-old singer had to share with the site:

On losing his virginity: “We decided to take the rings off a few years ago. I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, ‘That girl was batshit crazy. I’m glad I didn’t go there.’”

On experimenting with pot: “The first time I smoked weed was with Demi [Lovato] and Miley [Cyrus]. I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, ‘Try it! Try it!’ so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don’t even smoke weed that often anymore. I was caught drinking when I was 16 or 17, and I thought the world was going to collapse. But I was in another country, and it was legal there. My 21st birthday, I fell down a flight of stairs. I was unconscious that time, and my whole team was scared to death that somebody was going to get a picture. Now I appreciate wine or a vodka-soda at the end of the day every once in a while.”

On his relationships: “When I was 20, I started dating Ashley Greene, and she was my first serious relationship. We were together for almost a year. I was living out in L.A. by myself, and at the end of the day, long distance didn’t work. It’s incredibly difficult. I did a cover story with Details acknowledging the relationship, and the day after it was on newsstands, we announced our breakup. That was just coincidence, but it’s funny how that always happens, right? After Ashley, I took two or three years to just be single. I was hooking up and having fun. Now I’m with someone I really care about. We get each other.”

On hooking up with fans: “And, yes, I’ve dated fans. I can’t say that I’ve never put a foot in that world; there were times when I definitely took advantage of the opportunities I had. I remember I invited a fan to a movie, and we just made out the entire time.”

For more on Joe, visit Vulture.com!

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Magazine

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Nothing he talks about in this interview is any different from what 99% of teens/young adults do…and people make fun of him for being too pure, but chastise him now for being too open. Get off your high horses people and stop being so judgemental and hypocrytical.

Wow, funny how things are starting to slowly come out. Now that Jonas Brother are no longer.

I’m happy for his honesty and finally finding the right time to be able to come out about some scary things that have happened in his life.
I never really liked Disney ever since that Vanessa Hugdens pictures that were leaked on the net.

@Sutton:
I agree with you, I’m sick of people being so judgemental and hypocritical about him and other stars that have gone through the same **** as him.

I wanna hear about the other stuff he did

Christina @ 12/02/2013 at 2:05 am

Omg, I actually thought it was a bit shocking to read this. He didn’t really say any shocking things, it’s just the fact that he’s so honest about it. I would certainly not say the things he just said. He maybe felt like saying it because he’s out of Disney and the Jo Bros.

interesting.
I thought he was gay.

he’s very effeminate.
not attractive.

Loves gossip @ 12/02/2013 at 2:40 am

After reading this, I now believe that Joe might actually be straight!!!!

I smell something and it’s not weed it’s a lawsuit.

johncarter @ 12/02/2013 at 3:18 am

smoked his firstcock at 14

Wow! Actually I dont really care about any celebrity who just wants this kind of attention! Drugs, drinking, partying? Really? Ok, we knew that but i dont think there is a reason to promote this kind of life! Its such a bad example! Especially if you wanna call yourself an actor/singer whyyyy would you say these things? The things people do for fame!!
Hmmmm…shouldn’t there be a “dislike” comment in the title of this article by jj?you dont publish something like that like its ok to happen! No, no, no!

@Effy: it wouldn’t have been ashley greene because he started dating her when he was 21.its possible it was actually Demi as Joe broke up with Camille Belle before he turned 20.

Looselipz @ 12/02/2013 at 5:12 am

TMI dude. I’m sorry but 2 of these brothers seem very gay to me. I don’t find any of them attractive at all. They all need to shave their ugly facial hair. The calling out was totally unnecessary for his interview.

wow joe. this dude has truly outdone himself. keep victimizing yourself, fruit cup. and the name dropping, that’ll get you no respect. oh, you’re getting death threats now? who do you blame for THAT??

is this all gossip sites pick up on…on the full interview, he said that his relationship with demi was all for the publicity. he said he never loved her and he took advantage of that. talked about her like she never was a best friend. classy. CLASS ACT.

living in a box @ 12/02/2013 at 5:52 am

is he still wearing his promise ring?

@talia:slight modification to my comment, it either was demi or ashley but i always thought he started dating ashely after he turned 21

no can do @ 12/02/2013 at 7:12 am

why does everyone in Hollywood have to do drugs?! there all going crazy. try to stay sane people!

The batshit crazy part. He must be talking about Taylor Swift

He is just completely seeking attention. The jonas brothers broke up and now he doesn’t have the fame he used to (jonas brothers are old anyways). Is there like a problem with just saying “i smoked weed”? Is there a problem with just saying “i lost my virginity”? He is obviously seeking attention!!!

If you want to read what I wrote about this article check out my blog!
willikilliams.wordpress.com

@Ashley: Why name people? That’s just trashy and wrong.

well , you are gross.

what is the point of this article? he is clearly promoting bad values and morals. he should be ashamed of himself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All