Katy Perry & John Mayer: 'Who You Love' Artwork!

Katy Perry & John Mayer: 'Who You Love' Artwork!

Check out Katy Perry wrapping her arm around boyfriend John Mayer for the new artwork for their single “Who You Love,” off his latest album Paradise Valley!

The 29-year-old singer and the 36-year-old rocker posed for portraits with photographer Mario Sorrenti to commemorate the studio collaboration.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katy Perry

“If the music is framed correctly and quality. And if it’s right and the soul is there, it would be the highest compliment to the record if somebody said or people said, ‘I don’t even think about it being [about] a relationship, I just hear it as a great song,’” John recently shared to the AP about the single.

katy perry john mayer who you love artwork 01
katy perry john mayer who you love artwork 02
katy perry john mayer who you love artwork 03
katy perry john mayer who you love artwork 04
katy perry john mayer who you love artwork 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Love The Shoes @ 12/02/2013 at 7:38 pm

She makes him tolerable. Love the pics.

she’s a terrible singer
he’s a great Singer-Songwriter

charlie brown @ 12/02/2013 at 8:12 pm

I know people don’t like him. but I like them as a couple. I hope they work out. They would have very cute kids.

@Love The Shoes: Are you sure you don’t have it backwards? She’s damn near intolerable 99% of the time.

MEEEEEEEEE @ 12/02/2013 at 9:25 pm

its a nice couple pic…but who are we kidding they’ll break up soon enough

This will be embarrassing when they split

John is dating one of the ugliest girls in Hollywood. He ditched her at the AMA’s to go shopping. And this song tanked.

She has interesting taste... @ 12/02/2013 at 9:30 pm

She has interesting taste in men… c’mon, he is the poster child for who you shouldn’t marry.

I hope their break up is epic!

copppeckher pot @ 12/03/2013 at 5:09 am

she is just a puppet for the suits and he is a “sell-out” !

@charlie brown:

ITA! They’re real cute together. John looks soooo HOT in these black and white photos. As for the horrible posts on how many days they’ll have together, on counting the days they’ll break up. Some of you people are really negative and cruel. If they break up, they break up. If it’s not meant to be, then it’s not meant to be. To be happy at someone else’s sorrow makes me wonder about some of you people. I feel sorry for your tired asses!!

Love The Shoes @ 12/03/2013 at 10:55 am

@copppeckher pot: What has he sold out? He was never EVER some anti rock star! He writes and performs the same way he always has.

Love The Shoes @ 12/03/2013 at 10:57 am

@Dev: No, I don’t. For you she was intolerable and for me he was. I always liked his music more than his personality and the opposite with her. Her music isn’t what I listen to or buy but I love her personality.