Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow Was His 'Best Partner' in Life

Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow Was His 'Best Partner' in Life

Paul Walker‘s tragic death has left many fans curious about his relationship with his 15-year-old daughter Meadow (pictured far right), who was reportedly in attendance at the charity event nearby the car crash site where he died.

The 40-year-old actor welcomed his child into the world with his then girlfriend Rebecca McBrain back in 1998, but he has said he was not mature enough to get married at the time.

“It was tough,” Paul recently told WENN. “I was one of those ones who believed when you get married it’s forever. But I was thinking down the road. I knew where I was at with chicks and having fun … I was an animal.”

Meadow and her mom moved to Los Angeles a few years ago and moved into Paul‘s house.

“She’s the best partner I’ve ever had,” Paul told EW this year. “I’ve never had anything like this in my life. I’ve been so transient, I’ve been on my own since I was 16. … There’s a part of me who feels like I’m making up for lost time.”

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

She’s a beautiful young lady and I feel so sad for her.

BUT JJ, REMOVE HER PIC FROM THIS SITE.
She is grieving the loss of her father. It’s unnecessary to exploit her image at this time. Seriously must the public see her image now?

Paul Walker’s face after the accident, hoax!!! Copy from this picture >>> http://goo.gl/E7pn1f

my understanding @ 12/02/2013 at 10:34 am

I agree! She doesn’t need the bottom feeders at her door harassing her right now.

living in a box @ 12/02/2013 at 10:43 am

paul walker maybe is a mediocre actor, but he done many of charities work. he used his celebrities status to created awareness.truly a great lose here.

you should stop posting pictures of her . It’s not right and it feels terribly wrong , it ‘s a time for grieving not to exploit !

I don’t see the need to publish pictures of Paul’s daughter. I’m sure she is going through a tough time, and these pics may bring some unnecessary attention. :/

Paul’s got such a pretty daughter. I hope she will continue his charity.

one more thing @ 12/02/2013 at 11:01 am

Can you not exploit Paul after his life? Enough with the daily 5+ post on every second of info you receive from TMZ. Paul lived a pretty private life and I find it annoying the continuous post on his tragic death. Please don’t overload us us like you did withat GLEE dude.

breezedash @ 12/02/2013 at 11:12 am

Really, delete her photos from the site, this is unnecessary
she’s in grief, she doesn’t need this attention at all
I wish her strength through this difficult time. My prayers go to her

@leah: i agree with leah 100% she has never been in any photos for public before not that i have seen I don’t think it is right I dont think Paul would like it . He was not hollywood he stayed away from that end of film making. let them grieve without spreading rumors about what kind of a father he was. HAVE SOME DAMNED CLASS REALLY.

@one more thing: I agree.. He did lead a private life and I do not think he would be pleased at all that his daughters face is all over the web. It is disrespectful and just wrong.what happened to Paul is horrible it is just to horrible for me as a fan to grasp I can’t imagine how his loved ones are dealing with this. The last thing they need is a bunch of money hungry foolish people posting pics of Meadow and spreading rumors around. Have some class for God sakes.. really.. There is a time and a place for everything and now is neither the time or the place let them morn in peace. please

SadButTrue @ 12/02/2013 at 12:17 pm

@my understanding:

That includes web publications using this for pageviews.

This makes me so sad. They were just getting close to one another and Paul was seeing what he had been missing.

incredibly disrespectful to show this to both her and paul. He was really private about his private life, and her life has just changed in ways you obvisously do not understand.
Leave her and her family alone

Please remove the picture of Paul’s daughter. He was rarely, if ever, publicly photographed with her. He obviously wanted to keep her out of the spotlight. I cannot imagine what she is going through having lost her father in such a tragic and terrible accident. JJ please don’t exploit this girl.

poor girl, she lose her great dad and a best friend. i hope she can always remember him and make him a proud father in the future.

meadow is very lovely name,

@sweetness: Absolutely right!! Meadow is far too young to have to handle the death of her father AND the media circus. It would show class and understanding to remove her photos from your site. Please Jared, do the classy thing!!!

Connie Falconeri @ 12/03/2013 at 4:00 pm

Listen people, you CANNOT dictate to Jared what to post on HIS BLOG. If you don’t like what he posts, you are not forced to click on. It’s that simple.

THIS IS JARED’S BLOG, NOT YOURS.

kumaresan @ 03/02/2014 at 2:32 am

Hi my name is kumaresan Iam very feeling