Gerard Butler Catches a Flight Out of LAX

Gerard Butler Catches a Flight Out of LAX

Gerard Butler flashes a smile and carries his bag while heading into LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Monday (December 2) in Los Angeles.

The week before, the 44-year-old Scottish actor was spotted chatting on his cell phone while out and about alone in Beverly Hills.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard will be starring alongside both Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Geoffrey Rush in his next project titled Gods of Egypt. The film follows a common thief who joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.

FYI: Gerard is wearing a John Varvatos jacket and PRPS Noir denim.

gerard butler catches flight out of lax 01
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 02
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 03
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 04
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 05
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 06
gerard butler catches flight out of lax 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Looking good G.B.

How much more disrespect is this moron going to show? His friend is dead and he’s laughing, this man is gross.

Hey, CGE. The lovely smiling one not shown here ! Double Thanks to you now, or we may not have got to see it. :-))))))))))

@jerk:
Laughter without the reason – Idiocy sign !!!!!

@?: he is reptilian!!! OMG!!!! HELP!!

BMorningstar @ 12/03/2013 at 8:45 am

@?: Worse pic of all time and he looks drunk. Bad pic bad pic.

@?:
His eyes are really red and puffy in that photo. He doesn’t look healthy.

@?: What’s with him? He’s drunk?

He just blinked as the picture was taken that’s all.

Hello all, it’s been a while. Life is very hectic with a newborn and the holidays and family visiting. Gerard, take me away! Oh wait, I think that was supposed to be Calgon, take me away…..Lol! It’s the lack of sleep. I got confused. Lol! Good Luck to Gerard in all his upcoming endeavors. Take care all.

Say It ain't do @ 12/03/2013 at 9:50 am

Man I’d like to ride that!!! The airplane I mean! He would have no where to go! Yes,Ok I do want to ride that too!! Ok…going to make my coffee now!

They must not like our lug if they post that kind of pic. Poor man deserves so much better than he gets because he is one fine actor isn’t he? All 666 of my international readers think so too.

~thinking he’s gained some weight in his face and it’s good for him. Likes the puffy cheeks and bloated look.

~GFW

IDIOT ALERT @ 12/03/2013 at 10:06 am

@GFW:
You are not the real GFW

@GFW: He look like he was drinking during the week. Very bad for him!

Yes our lug has drinking problems.

~Thinking he could use a strong set of Popeye arms like mine to help him through life

~GFW

Give him a break.
Maybe he’s red eyes and bloating from crying over the loss of his friend.
He is known to be emotional in private.
Maybe someone shared a nice memory with him that made him smile.

A true hero @ 12/03/2013 at 11:26 am

Yes, I’m sure the red, puffy eyes are from crying so hard for days. It’s a wonder he can get on a plane or function at all. Let’s all pray he can carry out his duties and host that party tomorrow night.

dargabriel66 @ 12/03/2013 at 11:46 am

As Promised From Butler, WithIn One Day New Thread, Sure Gwf, You Are Wrong About Me, I Do Know What I Speak About. Thank You Butler For Confirmation. Butler Embraces Death, Death Is A New Beginning, He Sees It This Way, Walker Would Not Want Him To Be Sad, Only To Celebrate Him Going Out The Way He Asked, So Be It. Keep Not Believing In Me, Just Watch. So You People All Think he’s Going To Florida? Lol, Too Funny. They Do Call This Gossip, So Carry On. Good Day. Love,dargabriel

dargabriel66 @ 12/03/2013 at 12:01 pm

He Went Somewhere Else First, HeHe. Butler Is Very Happy For Reasons, His Eyes Are Only Puffy Due To Lack Of Sleep And Sneezing Alot, But Very Healthy, Not Drinking, Not Smoking, No Sodas What So Ever, Think Whatever You All Chose, He Is So Great. Butler Has Property In Bay Area. I Know Things. Go,Go,Go, Butler And don’t Listen To The Negative. Love,Dargabriel6669.

My lug is crying because of her. He misses his Madalina.

~Knows stuff. Knows he’s not happy and wants her back.

GFW