LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian - ACAs 2013 Red Carpet

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian - ACAs 2013 Red Carpet

LeAnn Rimes is joined by her hunky hubby Eddie Cibrian on the red carpet at the 2013 American Country Awards held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on Tuesday (December 10) in Las Vegas.

The 31-year-old singer is set to perform a tribute to the late Patsy Cline during the show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“Just finished rehearsal for the #ACAs I’m so excited to honor my favorite woman. Feels like it’s coming full circle after 20 years,” LeAnn tweeted. “I have the HOTTEST date here tonight #husbandislookingfine”

FYI: LeAnn is wearing a Reem Acra dress, Rene Caovilla shoes, a Rauwolf clutch, a Gilan ring, and Bettina Javaheri earrings.

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on the red carpet…

leann rimes eddie cibrian acas 2013 red carpet 01

• See a photo of Prince Harry on Splash Mountain - TMZ
  • Captain America stars meet a sick fan - Gossip Cop
  • Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin celebrate one year anniversary - Just Jared Jr
  • There's a scandal in the Sister Wives family - Radar
  • Kendall & Kylie are writing another book - Huffington Post
  • The show must go on for Celine Dion - Lainey Gossip
  • Elijah Wood clarifies talk about child sex abuse in Hollywood - The Hollywood Reporter
  • TRUTH TIMES GIRLS!!

Blind Gossip
    The Spotlight Seeker and The Compulsive Cheater
    November 11, 2013

[Blind Gossip] This award-winning performer’s husband has been cheating on her since the beginning of their marriage. In fact, he is cheating on her right now with another female celebrity. The identity of the mistress would probably surprise you.

Wife knows all about the affair, but is reluctant to file for divorce. That’s because this marriage keeps her in the spotlight… which is the thing she craves more than honesty or fidelity!

So she will do anything to give the appearance that things are fine, including arranging for daily affectionate “spontanteous” photo ops with the Husband to try to convince you that all is well. She calls her publicist first thing every morning to provide an itinerary of where she will be for the day. Her publicist then calls the paparazzi to ensure that they are there to “secretly” capture how devoted they are to each other and their family. Yes, it’s all done for the cameras.

Spotlight Seeking Wife:

Compulsive Cheating Husband:

Mistress:

• Lee

The body language between these two is very telling…not in a good way.

• sage

She looks very pretty tonight, and seems to have slimmed down again. She looks like Elizabeth Montgomery (Betwitched) in these pics. Hope she does a good job paying tribute to the Queen, Patsy Cline

• kami

she pretended things were fine with her and her ex Dean even after she released the video to tabloids of her and eddie making out in that restaurant.

• Faith

Leann can sing patsy like no one else! Can’t wait!

• ^^^Faith imposter^^^

If Leann can sing patsy like no one else why am I stealking people’s twitter names! Can’t wait! The concert hasn’t started yet……………….I’m stealing people’s twitter names to make nice comments about Leann.

• yep

That is a really nice photo of them

• Faith

Um, I’ve heard her sing patsy before! Duh. And no one uses real names on public message boards, looks like you don’t FAITH IMPOSTER. STFU

• ^^^Faith imposter^^^

Leann fans stealing twitter names to make nice comments about Brandi!!!!!! Leann’s career is over.

• yep

Blind Gossip
    The Spotlight Seeker and The Compulsive Cheater
    November 11, 2013

Spotlight Seeking Wife:

Compulsive Cheating Husband:

Mistress:

• wow

LeAnn need to get back to music, real music! That girl put her soul into thePatsy Kline melidy and you could see ssomething different in her. Made me cry on the last song.

Come back to your roots LeAnn….you are talented and don’t have to pimp your marriage to be noticed…let that angelic voice and the soul you have make you popular. JUST WOW!!

• Faith

@^^^Faith imposter^^^: who is Brandi? She just got a standing ovation idiot. Again, stfu!

• chuckles

@Faith: Leann ruined her own talent, her voice if off, husky bar room singer instead of a sweet voice. Casino’s are her main menu now and you can get a free room and two free tickets to the buffet with purchase. Real singers do not do these gigs, just singes with no futures.

• chuckles

@yep Eddie is very overweight, he has lost his looks and charm. :

• chuckles

@sage: What’s with a pony tail, real country singers don’t wear them. That dress makes her look fat, zig zags on heavy women, not a look to go for. Love the dress, just not on her, should have stayed to basic black for a slimmer look, imo.

• chuckles

@TRUTH TIMES GIRLS!!: I think he will always have a side piece in life until he’s too old and fat to chase tail. Give him 10 years, Leann will have to work anywhere she can to support his lazy behind. She could do way better than this POS.

• yep

@Faith: Leann got a standing ovation because they are filming this for her VH1 reality show. Everyone has been duped by Leann again.

• Faith

@yep: no bc the girl can sing. Let’s see your sorry ass do better!

• ^^^Faith imposter^^^

@Faith: Why are you using other people’s twitter names if you honestly believe that Leann can sing? You have been trashing Faith for weeks and now you use her name to make posts just like you did to Gwen?

• Faith

@^^^Faith imposter^^^: bc I like faith hill and I haven’t trashed her at all. wtf is wrong with you people?

• ^^^Faith imposter^^^

@Faith: You stole this name from someone’s twitter account. WTF is wrong with these Leann fans? Leann’s performance must have been very bad since you are stealing the names of people you have been harassing for weeks to say nice things about Leann.

• Stacey

She looks like she’s had some more work done on her face. Maybe Botox or filler around her mouth and in her lips.

Her eyes look like she’s had a pill mixed with a drink.

• Loves gossip

Eddie is starting to resemble actor Benedict Cumberbatch! No compliment intended.

• Faithhill

@^^^Faith imposter^^^: um I wrote the name faith in the name box bc I was watching the awards show and faith wasn’t there. I like faith hill. Please tell me whose account I stole the name from? Would u like me to add a 123 to it? Will that make you not be psycho? Here I will add hill, are we happy now?

• .

Faith, that person or really “thing” isn’t a human. They are less than human and extremely sick in the head. Ignore it.

• ^^^Faith imposter^^^

@Faithhill: You are on Gossip Rocks making posts using the name Beantownfan, so please stop with your BS and lies. Why do the names hijackings always happen when Beantownfan/Dougie is on Gossip Rocks posting? You know exactly who you stole the name from, it’s why you came back and made post 25 to yourself.

• .

Here I am talking to myself again. Faith is the name I stole from someone’s twitter account.

Eddie said to Lizzy, ” that person Leann Rimes or really “thing” isn’t a human. Leann is less than human and extremely sick in the head. Ignore it.”

• sage

@chuckles: You ARE so jealous!! She was the belle of the ball tonight lookswise and Talentwise. Your Tribute to patsy was divine and breathtaking. You haters are Such Losers! Gawd…get a life, will ya?

• .

How long will I keep saying that I used the name because of Faith Hill? You can tell I am lying because after each and every post I make here, I go to Gossip Rocks and post as Beantownfan.

• .

Faith=faithhill=sage=.= yep=wow=Beantownfan

• Faithhill

@^^^Faith imposter^^^: WTF? Ok taking that advice ignoring your crazy a$$ now. You need some kind of help, you are sick.

• Faithhill

@.: what is gossip rocks? Another @sage: she was awesome, I agree. I don’t get why everyone hates on her oh well, night.

• Faithhill

Eddie said to Leann, “WTF? Ok taking that advice ignoring your crazy a$$ now. You need some kind of help, you are sick.”

PS-I am just pissed because things are still going bad for Leann. You only see me this frantic when things are bad. Leann’s performance didn’t go as well as she paid people to say it did. Leann was drunk backstage and had to be put in the shower to sober her up.

• Faithhill

Now for my next trick I will change my name and start posting as . and then again using the name sage………………………my plans never work out because I never think them through……………..why did I think that I could use Faith’s twitter name after everyone saw me harassing her weeks here?

• Faithhill

@.: Now I am back to playing dumb and pretending that I don’t know what gossip rocks is even though before and after I make apost there I post as Beantownfan? Another

@sage: if she was awesome and I agree why am I stealing people’s twitter names, now I am going to spend the night talking to myself pretending that sage is a different person. I do know why everyone hates on Leann oh well, night I have to get back to stealing names.

• Nauncling faithrox ilana brand

Manic bitch calm down before you have a heart attack

• Nauncling faithrox ilana brand

Yeppers, you were right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been me behind all these different names the entire time. I am not very bright. How does everyone knows it’s me every time? I stol Faith’s name and tried to play it off……………………Leann’s performance was bad. Leann was drunk.

Eddie said to Leann, “Manic ***** calm down before you have a heart attack”

PS-Check out Gossip Rocks, I made a post there before I came back here.

• Nauncling faithrox ilana brand

LOOK HOW MANIC I HAVE BEEN TODAY………….IM STILL MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG…………….LEANN IS MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Day 85
    TRUTH TIME GIRLS!! @ 12/10/2013 at 6:26 am
    TRUTH TIME GIRLS!! @ 12/10/2013 at 5:08 am
    TRUTH TIME GIRLS!! @ 12/10/2013 at 5:06 am
    TRUTH TIME GIRLS!! @ 12/10/2013 at 4:58 am
    TRUTH TIME GIRLS!! @ 12/10/2013 at 4:35 am

• gwen

Wow, Jodi Rimes and Eddie were finally “invited” to a country awards show this year? Who did she blackmail at Fox to make this happen? Or did they only get “invited” because VH1 is filming this for the reality tv show? Is camp Leann making a big deal about the ACAs PC “tribute” to save face because Jodi Rimes was snubbed by the Grammys and wasn’t invited to Billboards Women in Music awards(which was also tonight)? Or was this Patsy Cline “tribute” her audition for a record label or company? Everyone, including the media, is forgetting one crucial element. Jodi Rimes said that she would be interviewing record labels this month. So one of the major reasons for this Patsy Cline tribute was to convince potential record labels that Jodi Rimes is back in the good graces of the media and public. Since Saturday, the media has been put on a strict “No anti-Leann” story order. Why? To convince whatever record label she is wooing that the tide has turned. What record label has strong ties to Fox?

Since Jodi Rimes performance ended my stalker has been acting bizarre and more aggressive than usual(it looks like he started stealing names immediately after the performance), so her performance wasn’t good.

1) Of course she is “joined” by Eddie. What are the questions that one must ask every time Eddie is photographed with Leann? Is Eddie drunk? Where is Kiki or Lizzy? Are they filming this for the reality tv show? What did Jodi Rimes promise to buy Eddie and his mistress entourage in exchange for this? What did Eddie sell out his kids for now? Jodi Rimes already said that she was taking Eddie and his mistress to Aspen, so that is one incentive for Eddie to be at this event. Eddie’s always looks like he would rather be somewhere else whenever he is standing next to Leann.

2) It’s a promotional tour for Leann’s music video, marriage to Eddie, reality tv show, and whatever record company or label Jodi Rimes is auditioning for, not a tribute to Patsy Cline. If this was a tribute to honor Patsy Cline, why are Leann’s mouthpieces writing fluffpieces about Leann? Why did E write about Leann and Eddie being goofy on the red carpet if this was a tribute to Patsy Cline?

3) Just finished rehearsal for the #ACAs I’m so excited to honor my favorite woman. Feels like it’s coming full circle after 20 years,”

How nice of Jodi Rimes to honor Patsy Cline by making this tribute all about Leann. If it was coming full circle, wouldn’t Jodi Rimes have a Grammy nomination for 2014?

4) LeAnn tweeted. “I have the HOTTEST date here tonight #husbandislookingfine”

What a great way to honor Pasty Cline, by reminding everyone that Leann “won” another woman’s husband. Patsy Cline would forever be thankful for the fact that having a “hot” and “fine” husband was the best thing that the media took away from Leann’s tribute.

5) The last red carpet Jodi Rimes SWF Kim K, so who did Jodi Rimes SWF this look from? It looks like Jodi Rimes is trying hard to look like Faith Hill. What was the purpose in going to the hair salon if she wasn’t going to keep up with the way they styled her hair? The hair salon article was just pr, a means to get Jodi Rimes’ name and face in the press because that is what people do when they do tributes to honor icons like Patsy Cline.

6) How interesting that just hours before Jodi Rimes and Eddie were set to walk the red carpet, Brandi gets slammed with a massive hit from people claiming to be fans of RHOBH. This happened when Jodi Rimes and Eddie walked the red carpet for Malcolm Lee’s movie too. This is what Patsy Cline stands for, a homewrecker tormenting the woman whose family and marriage she destroyed? This is why the people who tell Brandi to move on are wrong.

7) What’s with all the astroturfing? The funniest part of these photos is always when Jodi Rimes plants her fans on these sites to say how nice she and Eddie look or how well she performed. If Jodi Rimes did that well, by stalker would have been absent from this thread. He cam immediately to this thread to do damage control after the performance.

8) LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian – ACAs 2013 Red Carpet: @leannrimes @eddiecibrian hit the red carpet

Why is Jodi Rimes retweeting Just Jared? Jodi Rimes does read what we are posting here on JJ

9) Eonline is already doing the damage control: LeAnn Rimes Stuns, Gets Goofy With Eddie Cibrian on the Red Carpet at 2013 American Country Awards | E! Online

There are so many things wrong this photo, where to begin? Jodi Rimes just had to sneak in that one pda article. Eddie is making faces while firmly clasping his hands and Jodi Rimes is draping herself all over him again. Just as predicted, a tribute to an icon gets turned into damage control to convince people that Leann isn’t paying Eddie for sex or wants to divorce Leann.

• gwen

This is quite interesting. I asked what record label has close ties to Fox News. Fox News is owned by Fox Entertainment Group which is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. 21st Century Fox(20th Century Fox) used to operate a record company, which is now owned by Universal Music Group(UMG). UMG owns many record labels(Capital Records Music Group) . Jodi Rimes “tribute” to PC was nothing more than a “Please hire me” campaign, how disgusting that Jodi Rimes used Patsy Cline this way.

1)ZapToIt: LeAnn Rimes tribute to Patsy Cline at the ACAs 2013 moves singer to tears

THEY CON YOU.
    Scheming, deceiving, tricking, conniving — call it what you want, but antisocial individuals are always putting one over on somebody to get whatever it is they are after. Many are polished con artists, highly skilled at deceiving people. They get into character and play the part, skillfully duping others into believing that they really are the caring doctor, the dutiful wife, the sensitive do-gooder or the generous contributor, all the while misusing and taking advantage of people and the environment in which they’ve placed themselves. The highly-respected politician or minister who was always viewed as a pillar of the community who is one day caught doing something awful that nobody would have ever thought possible is a classic example of an antisocial personality finally exposed. Once caught, antisocials often continue faking the role of model citizen or leader, insisting they are guilty of nothing, acting as if they have been unjustly accused, no matter the mountain of solid evidence. Or they may choose to fake contrition, pleading for forgiveness for that single, solitary supposed “mistake”, when in reality, they have been very deftly conning trusting people for years and will continue to do so their whole lives.

2) “My band looks hot! I have chaos going on in my dressing room, but I welcome it, all fun, laughs and good vibes. Changing hair & MU & dress”

If there is so much chaos going on why is she tweeting? Her antics are always so ridiculous and over the top. She was probably in a corner getting drunk.

3) Gotta love a several thousand $ gown in a shower. Moments before I went on. Such a happy night

Sociopaths are pathological liars. They lie to gain something. Worse yet, their lying is usually calculated and cunning and in the end someone will get hurt. Rest assured, though, they’ve taken every precaution to ensure it isn’t them. A sociopath doesn’t care who their lies will affect, as long as in the end the lie fits their purpose and they get what they want. Unlike compulsive liars, pathological liars can help themselves. They know the difference between right and wrong, and they consciously recognize that lying is wrong. Unfortunately, they don’t really care. In fact, they are so good at lying, many times they become their own lie. Think about it for a minute. How much more convincing can someone who truly believes what they are saying be? The power of suggestion is a powerful thing. If a sociopath can stage himself to believe his own lie and truly live in his own fantasy, how many more people can he convince it is the truth and wreak his havoc and devastation on?

*Jodi Rimes honors Patsy Cline in a wedding dress that she SWF from the woman whose marriage and family she destroyed. That’s what tributes are all about? Celebrating the life of Patsy Cline by gloating about how she “won” Eddie? What type of person stands in a shower with an expensive dress like that? One that is trying to sober up.

4) @SusieFrancoeur7 I think she was there

VH1 Storyline #187 or all an act for the record label she is trying to woo.

• gwen

LeAnn Rimes Breaks Down in Tears As She Gets Standing Ovation for Patsy Cline Tribute at ACAs (VIDEO)-Gossip Cop

The first thing I notice about the photo and video included with this fluffpiece is that there are no tears. Jodi Rimes is doing all the gesturing to make people think she is crying. Did anyone see actual tears? Jodi

This is a very interesting article:

From Lillian Glass Body Language Blog, How Body Language , Speech, and Voice Patterns Can Be Used to Spot the Possible Sociopathic “Casey Anthony’s” of the World
    December 18, 2009

FAKE TEARS OF A SOCIOPATH
    Sometimes they’ll try to feign emotion by crying in order to garner sympathy. But you will rarely see tears. Since they have no feelings, which includes their having no sadness, they will often mimic crying behavior by wiping under their eyes. The give away is there are no physical tears to wipe! This was definitely the case in Casey’s latest court appearance.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYpY3QWCQAAOVn9.png TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

ILANA ANGEL ‏@ILANA_ANGEL 3h
    @Anibanani2 How was she treated? Brandi was immature and drunk, not mean. I think Joyce is an idiot. Calling her Jacqueline was funny.
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
    ILANA ANGEL ‏@ILANA_ANGEL 3h
    @Anibanani2 I don’t think she was. Calling her Jacqueline was stupid and childish, not mean.
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More-

-ONLY ILANA THINKS STUPID AND CHILDISH IS FUNNY!! WHAT A FAT LOSER!!!

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYpY3QWCQAAOVn9.png TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

ILANA ANGEL ‏@ILANA_ANGEL 3h
    @Anibanani2 I said she was crass, rude & drunk. I simply was not offended by anything else. When I am I will say so.
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More–

ILANA LIKES HER OLD WOMEN RUDE, DRUNK AND CRASS!! SUCK IT ILANA!!

• http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/GTY_brandi_glanville_jtm_131210_16x9_608.jpg TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

HEY BRANDI!!! WHEN YOU DATE A BLACK MAN AND THEY ARE PAYING YOU, IT ISN’T A DATE, SWEETIE! IT IS A TRICK!!!

LEANN LOOKS AMAZING IN THESE PICS!!! CLASSIC BEAUTY, NO BOTOX REQUIRED!!!

• TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

3 AM HATE POSTS ABOTU BRANDI AND ILANA. DO I EVER SLEEP? YOU KNOW THE DRILL…………………….THINGS ARE BAD LEANN.

EDDIE SAID TO LEANN, “HEY LEANN!!! WHEN YOU DATE A BLACK MAN AND THEY ARE PAYING YOU, IT ISN’T A DATE, SWEETIE! IT IS A TRICK!!!”

EDDIE SAID, “LEANN LIKES HER OLD WOMEN RUDE, DRUNK AND CRASS!! SUCK IT LEANN!!”

EDDIE SAID, “ONLY LEANN THINKS STUPID AND CHILDISH IS FUNNY!! WHAT A FAT LOSER!!!”
    EDDIE SAID TO LEANN, “BUT YOU BEGGED BRANDI TO PLEASE LET YOU HANG OUT WITH HER ON TWITTER, DIDN’T YOU??? YES YOU DID!!!”

• TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

LEANN DOESN’T LOOK AMAZING IN THESE PICS………IF SHE DID I WOULDN’T BE HERE AT 3 AM ACTING LIKE THIS FOR DAY 86!!! BRANDI IS A CLASSIC BEAUTY, NO BOTOX REQUIRED!!! LEANN AND EDDIE HAD A BIG FIGHT BEFORE THE RED CARPET………………………………………..

• TRUTH TIME GIRLS!!

DID YOU SEE ALL THE HATE POSTS THAT LROZ AND LEANN MADE ON CELEBRITY BITCHY, THEY USED THE NAME JOSHEPHINA.

No one caught yet another inappropriate Glanville-ism on last week’s episode when Stevie Wonder made a surprise appearance at David Foster’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.
    “I watched both episodes and I thought ‘holy s**t! What is wrong with this woman?!’” Krupa told Celebuzz.
    Krupa is referring to episode 5 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when Glanville commented on Wonder’s presence at the event: “Hey Stevie!,” she said during her on-camera commentary. “I took a picture of him. I don’t think he saw,” and preceded to laugh.
    “I was watching Yolanda Foster and her husband and this amazing moment for them and then I was repulsed and disgusted,” added Krupa. “When you think someone can’t get any lower than that, she can beat it. There are not many words to describe her.
    “I felt really bad for Stevie. It’s not something to joke about. It’s ignorant.”
    One week later, Glanville got herself into hot water yet again when new castmember Joyce Giraud admitted that she couldn’t swim, and Glanville quipped, “You’re black.”
    And then she kept digging herself into a deeper hole: “It was a joke and my black friends would’ve laughed crazy, ’cause they don’t go in the pool because they will get their weave f*cked up,” she said. “All my black friends can’t swim. Is that bad?”
    Giraud, who’s a former beauty queen, quickly replied: “Yes, I’m black. What’s your problem? Puerto Ricans are black, they’re Indian and they’re Spanish, so I am a mix of three cultures, and I am very proud to represent all three.”
    “I don’t know what her little brain thinks,” Krupa told CB! “I get it, it’s reality TV and it’s about ratings and maybe she feels that it’s her job, but she should learn the difference between being dramatic on TV and how to be sensitive.”
    So why does the 40-year-old model keep putting her foot in her mouth?
    “I just think she has an alcohol issue,” said Krupa. “When she says stupid things it tends to be after she’s had a drink. I don’t know if it’s for attention, but it fuels her to put people down. She really needs to understand that it’s only hurting her in the end. She’s not thinking.”
    Glanville gave her version of a mea culpa when she called in to Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live last night, admitting her words were “definitely inappropriate.”
    “It was definitely not sensitive and I apologize to anyone I offended,” she told Cohen over the phone. “My friends and I joke with each other this way and they are from all different backgrounds so, I’m sorry. I guess TV is not ready for the real Brandi, but should I censor myself?”
    “It’s one thing to censor yourself and another to completely offend a whole race,” Joanna told us. “It’s ignorant.
    “I’m sick of it because how many times are you going to apologize? And you can’t keep saying your sorry to backpedal. How many times are people are going to forgive her?”
    If anyone knows a thing or two about being the target of Glanville’s unpredictable sharp tongue, it’s Krupa. It’s hard to forget when Eddie Cibrian’s ex claimed Krupa slept with Yolanda Foster’s ex-husband Mohamed Hadid, when Glanville lied on National TV and said Mohamed told her the newly-married starlet’s girly bits didn’t quite smell like roses.
    So as you could imagine, the co-stars haven’t talked or seen each other since.
    “I have a word or two to say to her if I see her,” said Joanna. “I still think I deserve an apology. She hurt me, Yolanda, Mohamed and my husband as well.”

BRANDI ONLY ATTACKS PEOPLE SHE IS JELLY OF!!!!

Brandi Glandville’s nickname is Blowfish.

Drinks like a fish, addicted to cocaine and giving free blow jobs.

She claimed that was the first time she had done cocaine, but Glandville is a notorious blow Monkey.
    Its so bad, I would not be surprised if Glandville has a heart attack before Nov 2014…. you heard it here first!
    SOMEONE CHOKE GLANVILLE PLEASE! SHE LIKES IT!!
    A GLANVILLE ONLY REQUIRES TWO FINGERS!!!