Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning: Chanel's Metiers d'Art Show!

Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning: Chanel's Metiers d'Art Show!

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning are chic as can be while attending the Chanel “Metiers d’Art” Show held at Fair Park on Tuesday (December 10) in Dallas, Tex.

The ladies have worked together in the Twilight movies and the indie flick The Runaways.

The evening featured the debut of Karl Lagerfeld‘s new collection and also the debut of his new short film The Return, which looks book at Coco Chanel reopening her Haute Couture house after a fifteen year absence. Watch it below!

FYI: Kristen is wearing Chanel pants and Chanel Fine Jewelry. Dakota is wearing a Chanel dress and Brian Atwood shoes.

“The Return” Short Film by Karl Lagerfeld

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning at the fashion show…

kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 01
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 02
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 04
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 05
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 06
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 07
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 08
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 10
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 11
kristen stewart dakota fanning chanel metiers dart show 12

Getty

Not the most flattering silhouette there for Kristen

The woman playing Chanel is.. Charlie Chaplin’s daughter, right?

@tee: wrong post. how do you delete comments.

what is up with the ridiculous poses & facial expressions (non).

She still looks hot though. New trend coming I see, I love the outfit, Kristen looks great imo.

Dakota always looks a mess.

The photographer wasn’t even really trying to get a flattering pic of anyone was he?

Zoe looks fierce! Dakota looks bland and boring..as always. And Kristen just looks like a drug addict!!

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

kstew looks horrible as usual

LOL that kstew homewrecker looks like a total wreck. And she left behind her lesbian lover? Why? Can she just go away as in permanently? So trashy,!

@Rylan: what trend? How to look like a loser while high o. Coke? No thanks.

omg I needed a good laugh.. those orange pants are horrid, & the cardigan wrapped around her waist? How very pedestrian.

The homewrecker always looks like a mess

Kristen’s icon, and muse for many people. She is a beautiful. BEAUTIFUL KRISTEN.

holy molly lol why does Kstew insists in doing fashion stuff, she always ends up looking fug and out of place.

Love Kristen style. Newly without a bra, yeah, I like it. Excellent as always.

Only Kristen looks good. I like the leather pants

kstew is an ugly person inside and out !

She has millions and dresses like a hobo.
What trend is she setting, hobo..it’s been done. Hipster..It’s another trend that’s already been there and done..She’s not creating anything new..she looks like she’s stuck in trying to remain a teenager. She’s afraid to “grow” up.

@Stace: You realize that is a straight off the runway look from Spring ’14? LOL. God, I’m not fan of KStew but that’s hilarious that you are calling Chanel “pedestrian” because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

@LOL: Not a fan of Kstew even, but this so stupid and you people clearly have no idea what you are talking about. That’s Chanel Spring ’14. So no, that isn’t a “hobo” that is a designer outfit from head to toe.

I love Zoe but she is looking rough here. Dakota has cute hair, not a great dress. KStew is wearing head to toe Chanel for the idiots on here who don’t know anything about fashion, but I don’t like the look at all. I really don’t like any of the new Chanel looks tbh.

@Lorraine: You RPattz fans are hilarious. You are so obvious in your weird hatred of her. Her pupils look normal, unlike your idols and unlike RPattz she doesn’t have multiple friends who have had rehab visits or are headed off to rehab. She’s a stoner, RPattz is a cokehead, sorry to break it to you twi-hards who think both are Edward and Bella.

@Milla:
lol you’re one of those that wears any sh!t, just because it’s from designer label. How sad.

Kristen and Dakota looked amazing. Great to see Kristen wearing something from the new collection. She is also the new face of Chanel!! What an awesome thing to be asked.

I also liked the whole theme of the night, the cars were cool.

lol at KStew. Such a fug sewer rat.

I’m laughing because i skimmed through some of the comments ..i tell you some of you hateful hags won’t let up .. no matter what some will always say negative things about Kristen Stewart , and you know what the best part of all of this hate is ….. It doesn’t mean merde because that woman is gonna do what is best for her , she will continue to work because thank god studios and producers don’t care about what you think nor does she isn’t that great …LOL.. Someone said Zoe look fierce ,,, really ?? i like her but what’s that up her nose ? .. I bet if Stewart had that on that same loser would of said it looks horrid .. some of you are so transparent it’s becoming a joke !!!!!

KSluuuty makes Chanel looks budget & trashy

Dayuumm….the haters are full in force today! Although have to admit dont like the look either, and i have to admit I hate the tatt, but im happy to see her with Dakota! Love their friendship!

Rob fans make me not want to be a fan of his for the simple fact that I don’t want to be associated with you lunatics. You can always tell who these posts are from, because you repeat yourselves constantly & you still haven’t said ****. Get a grip! He is still not going to choose you regardless of if Kristen is or isn’t in his life. She didn’t steal your man.

JustJared fan @ 12/11/2013 at 3:45 am

I may be eating my words here. I previously posted Kristen should get rid of the jeans and t-shirt…Chanel or not…not a great look. At least she is a healthy weight compared to post break up last year. PS…i had an outfit just like that one in 1989.

@davis: then why did Rob Pattinson date her for 4 years? ;)

let’s be honest neither of the outfits are that great but nonetheless both still look nice

She is so f… beautiful!!! Kristen rockzz

it does not seem natural . As if kristen love fashion . She is not a fashionista it’s just part of the job . That’s why I don’t buy it . It look fake and her outfit looks terrible on her .

KstewISpregnant @ 12/11/2013 at 5:52 am

Kstew is pregnant w/ Rpatz baby idiots. Can’t wait til it gets even more obvious. Buckle up haterzzzz. Hahahaha

@KstewISpregnant: she ain’t pregnant

I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.”
― Coco Chanel

Kriste Stewart rulesss.i love her

Love the choice of Kristen. Her outfit looks comfy and chic.

Dakota is a bit of a hot mess in that dress. Just so much going on.

Oh the jealousy and envy arising from this news is epic. Rpattz rodents just cannot help embarrassing themselves.. and him! They are so F.U.R.I.O.U.S and suddently fashion experts and it is making my life :)

@davis: @axle: You are ridiculous and idiots, they should go away fans Rob, it’s embarrassing, you’re going to praise him to the skies as they walk as beggars but kristen would you like to criticize, you are pathetic and embarrassing, you’re going to heal, Kristen is beautiful and you do a lot of people apon that normals

Drug addict? Sorry but Kristen is not the one who is out every night at dodgy clubs with less than stellar reputations – hanging out with former and current drug addicts – Efron, Michelle Rodriguez, that shady producer guy. He was recently seen with a questionable substance in the same picture as him while he looked wasted. Could be just booze, could be drugs, could just be his usual herp derp face – but when was the last time Kristen went to a club or hung out with druggies? Her friends all have normal jobs and are not using her to get into Chateau marmont. That tells me she has her priorities straight. She keeps away from that Hollywood lifestyle and it’s obvious that Rob is in love with it. It’s really sad to see him change so much, he’s become who he said in interviews that he didn’t like – an actor doing fashion endorsements and hanging out in The Viper Room with hangers on and having his PR team (that he insists he doesn’t have – liarrrr) go running to tabloids. the BeyoncĂ© concert one was the best though ;)

and yes, remember when his fans said he had so many films and K had none? Ha, he barely did anything since March! A few days on some Cronenberg movie. Kristen’s done 3 just in the last 6 months. His films can’t get financing? Wonder why….

You can all froth at the mouth and insist that Kristen will disappear but time has a great way of kicking you all in your stinkers! ***

CHANEL BABY!!

This thread is why I stopped being a fan of Robert’s who I used to live and breathe. His fans are the vilest people. I wish the best for him but I am not going to follow all of his movies like I used to. It’s just not fun when you have to read such immature and frankly, disturbing hatred towards a young woman. They will never grow up and just concentrate on him. They are clueless to how transparent and infamous they are to people in the business. They are very easy to track back to their Rob fan twitters and who does that reflect badly on then? It’s not Kristen.

Congratulations Kristen. Dakota looks cute.

@Lorraine: I understand that I envy but from this, I would sometimes find some normal fans and not mentally impaired, and go to sleep or play on the sand

So glad for kristen, nothing so deserved!! It is an avant-garde and should be revered as such, I’m with her for better or worse!! I love her!!

KS> Is that like the new mod Burger King outfit?

I’d be tempted to rake some leaves, fill them, tie them off with the belt/sweater, then set them by the curb for pick-up..

@lol: If you have a really cetkla you’d know it from a cowboy outfit, jaj so stupid local soccer rob Actually, yeah, I did not see

I know speek de inglish @ 12/11/2013 at 7:59 am

lol

EEf yu Are going for de laff wiz de forrain axcent .eet iz knot werkeeng. no funnies hear.

KStew is so gross. She probably hasn’t had a shower since 2006.

I can’t stop laughing at Kristen Stewart. She looks like a disaster from head to toe! I don’t care if it is Chanel. That is a straight mess.

Dakota did something with her hair for once.

AMERICAN CONSUMER @ 12/11/2013 at 8:33 am

ANOTHER reason NOT to buy Chanel, and these fraud aliens looking for a fast boat back home.

@bee: And you know this how, you know them or what, you ridiculous people on earth to recover use your brain you with that embarrassing, no one’s there not to say that you need a shower and to know her and be with her, but you do not know and say cases of normal@AMERICAN CONSUMER:

@Cate: I laugh again you be if you looked at everything and not just on this one you’d know what to do, but I write such a commentary stuĂşidni just a hater idiots so shut up

Argh – two pretty girls, but neither are dressed or styled appropriately. Kristen’s hair looks so pretty, but I loathe that it’s all on one side – it looks like she is developing a crick in her neck to keep her hair like that. And neither of the girls are wearing clothes that flatter. What a waste!

This makes me want to burn anything I own that’s Chanel… Bye bye handbags, Bye bye jewelry, Bye bye clothes… I’m going to have to invest more in Louis. Chanel went from class and elegance to degenerate actress … My friend used to be a brand ambassador for Chanel and thought I was joking when I told her trash bag is the new face. She said clearly Lagerfeld needs meds.

@Lilly: SE and ME want to puke again of you, plus you nemylsim of just some idiot like you buy them, you’re disgusting, Kristen is beautiful, what would you think of a more beautiful you haha? I’m bad with people like you. they should get a few slaps to recover, perhaps there is sometimes normal and not a crazy fan rob

Absolutely divine style for me. I’m excited pants and sweater. Looking forward to 2014 the entire collection. Congratulations to Kristen.

dumpster diver

@KHo: idiot fans

i love them both stop hating kristen!

i actually thought kristen looked good here! lol

Kristen is a sloppy mess.

@yikes!: Serious and where? I see a beautiful woman and comments fool

She look Dirdy @ 12/11/2013 at 10:11 am

ks lol

in my humble opinion Dakota looks very nice, her face looks better than I can remember , and Kristen same and boring expression ,
as for new line clothing that they had to wear ,,,,, don’t like it and won’t be buying , can’t designer do better job

@angie1: Write again and again Look moreover, pictures, laughs when it is boring? I understand that you are stupid, and so on but it does not recognize God, I need a doctor, and quickly

The outfit isn’t the most flattering. Honestly, it’s just the pants that are getting me. If Kristen had worn different bottoms she would have looked great. I think Kristen is obviously a beautiful girl. Anyone who denies that is just lying. But I wish that she would present herself better.

In 2008, her attitude was bewildered and endearing. I understood that she was a young girl thrust into fame and she didn’t know how to handle it. But it’s almost 2014 and she still refuses to smile or acknowledge the fact that she wouldn’t be where she is today without Twilight. She treats fame like such a chore and always says she doesn’t “owe” anyone anything. It’ doesn’t make people want to root for her.

Wow…We are going for..Escaped convict and The Sound of Music…OH KAY STEW!!!THE PERFECT FELONY Look..Yeah Baby!!…Dakota pulling off that Sound of Music look…Perfectly…Here Dakota Fanning is trying to bring back the original lesbian In a more modern assemble from the first Sound Of Music.

@L: Don’t blame her..you do know they style her the way the photographer and Chanel want her to look? Cut the hate… She’s great!!!

YOUR DELUSION @ 12/11/2013 at 5:27 pm

@Kim:

Cute tactic.
You KStew fans love to delude yourselves. Some of us hate RPatz too. You just can’t abide the fact that the general public doesn’t share your flop taste. And the more comments and hardcore fangirling I see from losers like you (who don’t value anyone’s opinion but their own) the more my indifference towards Kristen becomes hatred.
You’re the worst kind of fan. You insist your idol can do no wrong and everyone must agree with you.
So many of you are so god damn obnoxious and desperate – I genuinely think Kristen would roll her eyes if she met you.

It’s images like this that just prove that it doesn’t take anything particularly special to be famous or in fashion. This girl looks like they just dragged her off a construction site, didn’t bother grooming her, stuck her in some inflatable orange trousers and tried to pass it off for beautiful , couture. Lol. Funny. It makes me feel good about myself at least.

Strike a pose @ 12/12/2013 at 8:24 am

Poor ugly Kristen, she’s believing her own hype now, so delusional. She’s just a girl with a thick neck. Who told her she could model? Probably the same comedian who said she looked good in this outfit.

@Strike a pose:Poor guy stupid people who do think

anonymous @ 12/12/2013 at 9:05 am

@Lol: now why do you say THAT? I don’t mean to be insulting to “Milla” but it’s entirely possible every single commenter on this board is sitting at home in a 10 year old bathrobe and bunny slippers and wouldn’t be able to buy one button off of a ‘designer’ outfit.

anonymous @ 12/12/2013 at 9:10 am

@Lol:

Please. Stop that. I would wager a year’s salary “Milla”, you, and 99.9% of posters here couldn’t afford to buy a single button off a designer outfit, much less ‘wears any **** from a designer label’. Unless they find something on the floor at TJ Maxx, you all are only dreaming you could wear something more than Target.

@Dennison: Tbh I think they all look gorgeous. Not drop-dead perfect like a model before she walks the walk but still. And based on the material that got out from the event so far (as in, not that much), maybe the photographers there who got decents shots want too much. It’s Dallas, not LA. Just pure speculation though.

Wow! I see all the Rputz lovers came here to an article about Kristen only and just can’t help themselves again, well the more you hate the better she seems to do , keep up the good work! Her bank account gets fatter and she travels around the world and has her friends so I doubt she cares what computer bullies think of her, rock on Kristen!

sandra rose @ 12/15/2013 at 11:30 pm

@Lorraine: THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TRASHY ARE YOU AND THE FEMALES RUNNING YOUR MOUTH WITH NEGATIVE PUT DOWNS AGAINST KRISTEN STEWART AND DAKOTA FANNING. YOU PUT DOWN KRISTENS CAUSUAL DRESS AND IF SHE WAS DRESSING TO THE NINES ALL THE TIME YOU WOULD STILL THROW OUT A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT HER HIGH END DRESSING 24/7. WHY DONT ALL OF YOU SHOW A LITTLE CLASS IT WOULD HELP PEOPLE NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON YOU AND STOP YOUR NEGATIVE ATTENTION THATS COMMENTED .ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU SPEW AGAINST KRISTEN. THINK A LITTLE IT MIGHT KEEP YOU FROM LOOKING SILLY, IM BEING NICE….,.

CATHRYN DELGADO @ 12/17/2013 at 1:12 pm

YOU KNOW WHY KRISTEN WAS CALL SO MANY UGLY NAMES BECAUSE ROBERT PATTINSON SAID HE CAME TO AUDITION FOR EDWARD TWILIGHT, BUT HE ALSO COME MET THE 17, YEAR GIRL THAT HE HAVE A CRUSH ON, AND ROBERT SAID THAT HE LOVE HER SO MUCH, THAT IT HURT, AND THOSE WOMAN ARE SO JEALOUS, BUT KRISTEN LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE LOOK LIKE SHE PREGNANT, IS THAT BEAUTY I SEE?