Beyonce's Visual Album Digital Booklet - All the Photos Here!

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

#pretentious @ 12/13/2013 at 1:45 am

it’s sad if someone pretends when it is someone else’s idea. #stupid

Why am I reminded of a Tyra photo shoot. Or should I say every Tyra photo shoot.

I prefer her old stuff rather than what ever she’s doing now

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

all i see is vanity. a lot of it

Alfred Miranda @ 12/13/2013 at 4:25 am

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Bogged down by untalented excesses.

No one cares about an Obamaloving suck up.

Where are the genuine talents? @ 12/13/2013 at 7:26 am

G.A.R.B.A.G.E always has been, always will be.

ashbash87 @ 12/13/2013 at 8:57 am

I don’t know–pretty bold move releasing an album w/no promo. I like some of the songs–maybe it’ll take a while for it to grow on me.

All Hail Queen Bey!!!

Smart move with the surprise release and videos. But don’t know about the quality of some of the songs. I just hope the videos are up to par.

What a sham. A vanity project payed by her hubby.

@Rae: LMAOOOOOOOOOOO R U EVEN SERIOUS

JJ you need to do something with this slideshow system of yours, it’s outdated and annoying

Beyonce is taking herself too seriously. She is a singer, nothing more than that! Dear Beyonce, you will never be Michelle Obama!

breezedash @ 12/13/2013 at 12:42 pm

Haha, so many haters are here, but I think they’re just jealous, and all that they can do is write nasty comments…
Anyway, this album is a BOMB, I swear. I love it! Thank you Queen Be, such a nice surprise for your fans.
And yes, this album is #1 in 66 (!) countries
Questions?

iamurfather @ 12/13/2013 at 2:20 pm

I like it. Better than 4

BEYOND'CÉ @ 12/14/2013 at 6:01 am

@breezedash: SHE WOKE UP LIKE THIS lol like she said in Flawless .. HATERS GONNA HATE !

always do this same, no change
SEM Training in Hyderabad