Miley Cyrus Can't Get to Boston's Jingle Ball, Frees Her Nipples

Miley Cyrus Can't Get to Boston's Jingle Ball, Frees Her Nipples

Miley Cyrus lifts up her top to “free her nipples” while waiting to catch a flight out of Teterboro Airport on Saturday afternoon (December 14) in New Jersey.

The 21-year-old entertainer’s private plane was grounded in the tri-state area due to a major snowstorm and after hours of waiting, she wasn’t able to take off and had to cancel her appearance at Boston’s Jingle Ball concert.

“As much as I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the Teterboro Airport I would REALLY love to be playing #jingleball #Boston,” Miley tweeted. “Mechanical issues + bad weather = 🚫✈️ stuck in NYC and can’t get to Boston for #KISS108JingleBall. Cheers to BOSTON ❤️❤️❤️ imma make it back to you April 2nd I PROMISE!!!!!”

“It’s not about getting your titties out. It’s about equality. ❤️” Miley tweeted earlier in the day after posting her topless photo.

miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 01
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 02
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 03
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 04
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 05
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 06
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 07
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 08
miley cyrus cant get to boston jingle ball frees her nipples 09

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

Hahahaha. Here come the fat internet trolls hating on her. A woman’s body can be shown off just like a mans. They’re nipples get over it. Go MILEY!!!!!!!!

I’d be bummed if I was in Boston, but I’m glad they are keeping Miley safe. So is there a real Miley topless photo? Miley is so hot!

E Q U A L I T Y

Free the nipples

brandysbabyhair @ 12/14/2013 at 10:06 pm

LOL B!TCH WHAT???? i think u meant body autonomy but whatever

@Hdjs: You sound like a child.

@ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!:

I am Asian and this is utter crap.

Motherhood @ 12/14/2013 at 10:15 pm

Young idiots praise Miley for coarse behavior but the world condemns mothers who nurse their babies in public. America is backwards.

What the hell

WOW its cold up there….feel bad for her nipples

@ChowMein:
YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT TO COVER UP THAT YOU CAN READ MINDS!!!
Of course you will deny it when your soul goal in life is to hide that you can read minds!

is it just me or I see NO boobs?

Trashy behavior, and so are you idiots who condone her behavior.

disgusting trash @ 12/14/2013 at 10:50 pm

miley is as disgusting as the lowlife men she is trying to emulate
i’m so sorry i stood up for her when she was younger
~
hey miley!
you’re not doing women any favors you’re just making it worse
you’re a stupid slave
~
if you really care about equality then start using/talking violence against men you coward

disgusting trash @ 12/14/2013 at 10:52 pm

ps: why are you trying to look like that brat justin beiber?
do you have transsexual wannabe issues?

disgusting trash @ 12/14/2013 at 10:54 pm

in case you didn’t get the message
I HATE YOUR HAIRCUT

We see why Liam left her @ss. He wants a woman with class, a woman he can be proud of. Not a woman who acts like a cheap trick like Miley does.

Exposing your private parts is NOT classy, girls. It’s trashy.

disgusting and repulsive, just like everything else this freakshow hillbilly does.

She’s screaming hate me

philadelphia @ 12/14/2013 at 11:09 pm

@isi: Crazy girl

Now why did Miley have to lift her shirt up, esp. when she knew she wasn’t wearing a bra… for a photo? That’s reckless behavior.

u cant tell me that loser doesnt look like justin bieber in that shot

*** less no talent

@ape:

Exactly. She has nothing to show off. What’s the point?

She looks like Justin Bieber. Are you sure they are not the same?

redwine11 @ 12/15/2013 at 1:16 am

Haters and put downs come from what you fear the most. Look at yourself negative people and see what it is you fear. Haters=FEAR

@redwine11:

LOL. Doesn’t change the fact that she’s as flat as a board.

Nice bloodshot eyes wow. Could she get uglier ????

fine
ass
girl

snowdrift @ 12/15/2013 at 3:34 am

Miley please get your white coated tongue checked by a doctor. It is just not healthy to have such a white coating – you should get it checked.

It’s Justin Bieber, not Miley. JJ is mistaken.

lookin like that Beaver dude

shafoonya @ 12/15/2013 at 6:36 am

and billy ray like “what a nice pair of nipples, that’s my girl!”

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 12/15/2013 at 6:43 am

I was actually pissed, when ppl call’d her a ‘female version’ of JBieber, but now she obviously lookin like him in these pix:((((
& abt her ex, Liam H, I guess, he didn’t even need a girl. Feels like he needed his career more than his girl! So, everybody, don’t be so critical on their relation$hip, twas soo weird…

What Does the Fox Say? @ 12/15/2013 at 7:59 am

Miley is the new Amanda Bynes/Lindsay Lohan. She’ll be in rehab soon enough.

Miley, the greatest gift you could give Boston is to not show up there. Go away immature little girl. Get your sh!t together. If you survive to maturity, and have any sense at all, you will be mortified by your actions.

she is so boring.

jeannifer @ 12/15/2013 at 9:36 am

groosssssssssssss

What insanity looks like @ 12/15/2013 at 9:45 am

Represented by an amoral faithless human attention-seeker.

maybe you meant F R E E Z E the N I P S? or Froze T-I-T-S

Woah, I thought it was Justin Bieber…

she’s 21 ? seems more like a 15 year old acting like an 8 year old

You’re all jealous. You wish you can show your tits in the snow.

Why is Justin Beiber pulling up his shirt? ;-)

Kasia Smith @ 12/15/2013 at 2:21 pm

Miley and Justin Bieber deserve to be together.

oh, hi there, Justin Bie…Cyrus!

I initially thought that was JB. LOL

she looks like justin beiber

I thought that was Justin Bieber seriously. She’s so scuzzy, I feel like I’d get lice just standing 2 feet from her.

Her tongue again

how can she have nipples – she barely has breasts

Exhibitionist.

She gets more disgusting by the day! Her and Honey Boo Boo need to hook up.

Billy Rae Cyrus: I’m still 100% supportive of my little girl, she’s just growing up to be the person she’s supposed to be. I mean, it’s only two of the only things that she hasn’t shown the world yet

Was that a pic of Justin Bieber??