Beyonce: 'Drunk in Love' Video with Jay Z - WATCH NOW!

Beyonce: 'Drunk in Love' Video with Jay Z - WATCH NOW!

Beyonce has released the first music video off her new visual album on her Vevo page… and it is for her song “Drunk in Love” featuring her hubby Jay Z!

The 32-year-old entertainer surprised the world with the release of the new album last week and now she is prepping for the first single to be released to radio. There have been various reports that the first single released to Top 40 radio would be “Blow” and then the second one would be “XO,” though nothing has been confirmed.

“Drunk in Love” will reportedly be released as a single to R&B/Hip-Hop stations, according to Billboard.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s video for “Drunk in Love”?

Beyonce: ‘Drunk in Love’ Video with Jay Z
beyonce drunk in love video jay z watch now 01
beyonce drunk in love video jay z watch now 02
beyonce drunk in love video jay z watch now 03
beyonce drunk in love video jay z watch now 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

what the hell?! I though Beyonce was a classy lady but this was like a Rihanna parody! She even sings like Rihanna now. I love her old stuff and I’ve been to her concert but this new album is tacky and boring.

Like she’s beautiful…she embraces womanhood, etc…but what da hell be up with her music recently!?!? if freak’n blows!

Beyonce is being herself this is how she really is and some of ya’ll are so use to hearing this pop gushy type of music so this is kinda different for ya’ll but this is the Beyonce who I fell in love w/ this type of hard, sexy R&B and she is not trying to copy Rihanna she was doing this way before Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and etc.

JJ are you getting paid to promote Beyonce damn Beyonce farts and this site up with a post… The album’s crap, songs boring . She needs to do gimmicks like videos with album, pinky swear secret release because Beyonce can’t generate buzz with her songs , she needs hype and fake publicity or Beyonce wouldn’t survive

she is amazing ! and she’s been THERE first ! it’s also a duet with Jay-z ! So he probably co produce the song – SO you get it now ? What you hear is beyonce . No need to look for someone else

Beyonce hasn’t had a hit in like 5 years, buy watching this, it looks like she thinks she needs becomes a cheap knock off Rihanna to get one. Who’s buying this album, every song I’ve heard is awful, Beyonce voice isn’t good is it, and the music so stale, unoriginal.

use to be a Bee fan she`s lost me. album is crap!

totally agree with u Ava

I am sorry but is Beyonce trying to sound like she has a Caribbean accent? The dance moves were reminiscent of what Rihanna does in some of her videos too. A little confused here.

Sorry but @ 12/16/2013 at 1:47 pm

She is mocking Rihanna dancing at Barbados Carnival? LOL

People will listen to that anyways

shay brightwell @ 12/16/2013 at 2:09 pm

U KNOW I USED TO BE A FAN OF JAYZ ZN BEE BUT LATELY NO THE ALBUM TRASH RIHANNA BETTER SORRY BEE

I adorreeeeee Beyonce. But I’m sorry I don’t like it. I love both Beyonce & Rihanna, but I seen the comparisons in Bey’s videos.Like Yonce for example since when does she dance like that in a fur jacket & half clothes on. Pour it up?Since when does she have women touching her? I feel like she took a bit of every artist & “made it better” I seen a little of every artist but mostly Rih. I don’t care what anyone says I will stan for both but don’t deny that she use to not curse, she use to not act so “hood” until Rih popped up. I feel like she doesn’t know who she is no matter how “greater” she is compared to other artists. I don’t like this album because I feel like there is no Beyonce in it. I feel like she is just tryna fit in in my OPINION.

shes riding high on the shock factor but the fact remains that this album also sucks. i do like Haunted, though. :)

@Monae: yup. this sounded so much like pour it up. hated that song, btw.

How is Beyonce copying off Rihanna when Beyonce was doing this **** before Rihanna even hit the scene some of ya’ll kills me.

Miss Understood @ 12/16/2013 at 2:57 pm

One word describes my feelings after seeing this: UNDERWHELMED!!!
Sorry Bey Bey but I gotta agree with the rest of the folks. This is nothing but a Rihanna wanna be song/video. I thought you set trends…not followed them :-\

Melissa B @ 12/16/2013 at 3:38 pm

I like it. She dances hot in this.

How very Rihanna of you @ 12/16/2013 at 4:03 pm

This was a Rihanna song by Beyonce Right?! Because this was VERY RIHANNA down to the island accent which we know she aint. FO Shame!

THIS IS RIHANNA.

sigh.

Her body is INSANE though!

Complete garbage. I thought Beyoncé built her career on being an independent woman and versatile.. Guess not. What a disappointment /:

Itiswhatitis @ 12/18/2013 at 8:50 am

Although I do agree with some comments about some of the songs, this is Beyonce. I love this song and how she acts a little hood with it. In no way shape or form do I think she is even near a point in comparisson with Rihanna. Lets not forget Beyonces old days with Baby Boy and I need a soilder. Also she has cussed in plenty of songs maybe half the people on here really havent been following Beyonce.

lerato mohali @ 02/14/2014 at 4:44 pm

I like b,she’s multitalented,she’s entitled to sing anyhow
so I dnt c a prob whn she the way
she sings.she’