Beyonce's New Album Sales: 828,773 Copies in First Weekend!

Beyonce's New Album Sales: 828,773 Copies in First Weekend!

Beyonce‘s brand new visual album has shattered records as the fastest selling album on iTunes ever and after three full days on the market, it has sold 828,773 copies worldwide, according to Apple.

The album was released at 9pm PT on Thursday (December 12) and has sold 617,213 copies domestically, making it the highest selling debut week of Bey‘s solo career.

The sales week also makes it the highest for a female artist since Taylor Swift‘s album Red debuted back in November 2012 with 1.2 million copies sold.

Beyonce‘s new album topped the iTunes chart in 104 countries and we can’t wait to see what else she has in store for us!

DID YOU BUY Beyonce’s new visual album?

The biggest sales of her career. What a stunt.

Gaga and the rest are pissed.

Kanye West is wondering why he didn’t pull this stunt.

W/o the stunt, the album would’ve been so-so in sales.

And why the hell do people that?

LOL I bought the album

first of all, music should be assessed by how it makes a person feel- it should move and comfort and inspire people/ How much it sells and where it ranks is really not the issue.
Secondly, Beyoncé is totally boring.,

Sebastion @ 12/16/2013 at 2:13 pm

I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!! I am a proud member of the BEYHIVE and this is AMAZING work. Even if you dont like her you should respect her work ethic bc she is a hard working woman.

Looselipz @ 12/16/2013 at 2:16 pm

@anyway:

Unfortunately it’s about money.

checkyourself @ 12/16/2013 at 2:24 pm

@Sayer: LOLz Oh shut up you hater! Beyonce is ‘The Queen of Pop’ for a reason.

dictatorr @ 12/16/2013 at 2:28 pm

People like it people buy it.

checkyourself @ 12/16/2013 at 2:30 pm

@Sebastion: AGREED! Tho, all of those people who always seem to find themselves commenting negatively about her & around anything and everything of pertinence to Beyonce, actually take great interest in her and are her undercover fans. They’re so freakin ANNOYING! LOLz

I went to her Concert this weekend in Missouri and she killed it…She was amazing, and she sang two songs from her new album…Love Queen B

brainwasher @ 12/16/2013 at 2:34 pm

I love her hairstyle here

I am not here at all for people that have negative **** to say about Beyonce. I’m not saying you have to Stan for her, I’m not saying you have to even like her music. But jeez give the woman credit when it’s due, the woman is talented in her own right she worked hard for what she has how many of your favorites can say that I mean she has been doing for 23 years now before there was YT, Twitter, I Tunes, and FB. Beyonce has had and amazing career and she’s still dominating.

checkyourself @ 12/16/2013 at 2:36 pm

@anyway: First of all, that lie you told was hilarious!! Beyonce isn’t boring and you surely don’t believe in that lie you told. Beyonce is supposedly so boring to you, but you searched for her, clicked the link to this article and have YONCE rolling on your tounge? LOLz Puhlleeze you’re pathetic for trying to convince people otherwise and for being an a**. Looser!

@checkyourself: The fact that she’s boring is his personal opinion.

Sebastian @ 12/16/2013 at 4:23 pm

did Jay-Z bought all these copies?

Oh Yeah!!! @ 12/16/2013 at 7:03 pm

@Sebastian: Maybe we should pay for you to see an English Tutor!!! ” Did Jay-Z bought”???? Really?

Naysayers be damned! Beyonce is the Queen of Pop!

LOL ok, I’m sorry, but I think Be yawn ce is so over-rated and over-hyped. No substance and all mixing!

Who does not know z bought all those staffs

Wanna download Beyonce album? Click my Nickname.