Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Wolf of Wall Street' NYC Premiere!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Wolf of Wall Street' NYC Premiere!

Leonardo DiCaprio is dapper in a suit while attending the premiere of his latest film The Wolf of Wall Street held at Ziegfeld Theatre on Tuesday (December 17) in New York City.

Last week, the 39-year-old actor was spotted having some fun while surfing in the ocean in Miami.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

It was recently announced that Virgin Records has digitally released the official soundtrack for The Wolf of Wall Street today, while the physical copy will be released on January 7, 2014. Buy your digital copy now!

leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 01
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 02
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 03
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 04
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 05
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street nyc premiere 06

Photos: Getty, INFPhoto
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

ABC

lollipop a lollipop oh la la lolly lolly!!

Why do they have a separate thread for everyone else walking the red carpet? That’s stupid!!! :-(

The other thread has a pic of Margot Robbie and Matthew McC with his wife, Jonah and Marty….

@####:
Really? I was hoping there would be pics of Leo with some of the cast members. Here’s another of Leo with Jonah

Tony Wolf ‏@tonywolfness
Orlando Bloom came to see Wolf of Wall Street at the premiere @Hollyscoop Since he’s NYC doing a Bway show pic.twitter.com/pk8gMH3GsY

Thanks for the pics guys! He looks good! :-)

Black sharpie @ 12/17/2013 at 8:03 pm

@Gorgeous:
Well at least he’s smiling a little in this one. Maybe his foot hurts.

@HAHA12:
That’s a really nice picture of the two!

^Yeah he does look good :)

Black sharpie @ 12/17/2013 at 8:11 pm

@####:
It is strange JJ singled out Leo. Maybe because he is the star of the movie?
I wanted to see them all together. I also wanted to see Leo and Margot together. I always wondered if the rumor about them was true.

Margot looks good!

@Black sharpie: WHO THE F^CK CARES ????ENJOY AND SEE THE PICS AND GET OVER IT!!!!

@Gorgeous:
Thanks for posting these :) He looks more at ease with Jonah, but damn I really want a pic of him and Margot. And him and Matthew too.

@Gorgeous:
Agreed. I think he gets quite nervous.

Leonardo and his ‘chubby belly’ should be happy about his Golden Globe nod.

My boo looking SMOKING HOTTTT~

This guy is so damn fat its a miracle how he was such a skinny twink and he became like this, like look at his head its like a cheeseball!!!!!

TONI PANCAKE NIPPLES @ 12/17/2013 at 8:35 pm

I guess I was not important enough for Leo to take me on the red carpet bohooo :”( If there is another premiere, I might get a chance…

@Fat Leo:
His body is not that fat tho, unless he lets himself go. His face is just really thick.

Leo looks good like he always does on his movie premiere red carpets. I wonder if his current barely legal lapdog is waiting for him to celebrate at some NY nightclubs.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I want pics of him with Margot!

From Popsugar @ 12/17/2013 at 8:49 pm

Margot Robbie Steals the Spotlight From Leonardo, Jonah and Matthew
______

It’s not easy to upstage massive stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey and Jonah Hill, but that’s what Australian actress Margot Robbie did at today’s NYC premiere of The Wolf of Wall Street (out Jan. 23). The former Neighbours star channelled old Hollywood glamour in a one-shouldered white gown while her co-stars looked sharp in their suits. Career-wise, things are only looking up for Margot, who was cast in Focus, the upcoming rom-com from the directors of Crazy Stupid Love, opposite Will Smith. It has meant she’s become the focus (pardon the pun) of stories that had her romantically-linked to Will, but the actors seem to have shrugged off reports to continue shooting their movie, which just wrapped.
_____

Lukas DiCaprio @ 12/17/2013 at 9:56 pm

The slicked back hair… whyyyyyyy Leo???? :’(

NY Promoter ‏@NYClubPromoter
At the Wolf of Wall Street after party with half of Hollywood pic.twitter.com/FWlMftiBn6

Lukas DiCaprio @ 12/17/2013 at 10:01 pm

@TONI PANCAKE NIPPLES: Move aside, Leo hates pancake nipples. I’ll be spooning Leo tonight, sorry kid.

Black sharpie @ 12/17/2013 at 11:31 pm

There were no groups pics at the premiere. Mostly everyone was photographed alone.

Maybe it’s just my imagination but it looks like Leo is favoring his left foot in some of the pics?!

They separated the threads because of the Leo freaks! Looking at you left foot

Louis.Mannarino™ (@LouissMannarino)
12/17/13, 8:18 PM
my dads chillen with Leonardo Dicaprio and Jonah Hill rn hahaa

ET Canada (@ETCanada)
12/17/13, 5:34 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio looking dapper as ever at The Wolf Of Wall Street world premiere in New York City. pic.twitter.com/lcLeck82XX

@black sharpie Leo always poses with his female co-stars… so weird they were all solo… Toni Yawwrn posted another old photo shoot selfie with a random..tittle ..Dont blame Leo for keepin her away…LOL

CELEBUZZ (@CELEBUZZ)
12/17/13, 7:15 PM
Check out the $19 million palace @LeoDiCaprio just unloaded: celeb.bz/18ULRte

Looks like Leo finally sold his Malibu house

Kate Quinn (@katequinn88)
12/17/13, 8:47 PM
Tonight, I met Leonardo Dicaprio. If you know me, you know how much I’m freaking out about it.… instagram.com/p/iDMCxbijCr/

thaitvnews (@thaitvnews)
12/17/13, 8:05 PM
Video: AP – DiCaprio, Hill Premiere ‘Wolf of Wall Street’: The cast of ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ walked the r… bit.ly/JFGXYn

Not sure if this was posted earlier.

Jolene Richardson (@TinyDancer12093)
12/17/13, 8:58 PM
Photo: leonardodicrapio: Leonardo DiCaprio by Victoria Will, December 2013 tmblr.co/Z1j-zx11Y1RF8

Miss twitter @ 12/18/2013 at 12:01 am

okay we get that you finally learned how to look at a twitter feed. We can all do the same…not sure why you have to post every tweet….goodness, some people have too much time on their hands. Obsess much?

Leo looks very handsome. He looks slim and fit, why do people post he is fat…jeeeeez. Also loved him in the pics with the plaid from before. Getting tingles of excitement knowing the wait is almost over!

@#### Omg here we go with trolling post bullsh!t…dont listen to them…keep posting… if they dont like it TOO BAD!

@####: Where is his secret brunette girlfriend gonna live?

शीतल (@sahadev_skc)
12/17/13, 9:07 PM
Margot Robbie attend gown at Leonardo DiCaprio at The Wolf Of Wall Street Premiere shar.es/Oji45 via @ShareThis

@BZ girl:

It sucks that there were no pics of Leo and Margot. :-(.

@#### I know maybe the next premiere… we will see pics of them together… :)

@####:

There are pics of Margot and others at the premiere. :-)

@####:

This was in response to my post #49.

@#### Maybe (Miss Twitter) was Toni.??? LOL

@BZ girl:

There were pics of him and Jonah and in Paris with Marty and dujardin. I wonder if he and Margot don’t get along. LOL

@#### or maybe there’s too much sexual tension..

Troll alert @ 12/18/2013 at 12:30 am

And the regular fans here are not trolls?! LOL yeah right!! No I’m a fan that wishes I could be a fan but on this website that is impossible. yes, I’m Toni, just like I was Erin! You’re a genius! What’s next Einstein?

WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY! :)

@Troll alert:

Have you not been on his threads recently??? The same posters post multiple tweets, reviews, etc. on here and the one time you get on here you give me grief for it! I had just gotten home and saw a bunch of tweets and pics that weren’t on the thread so I posted them. Sue me!!

@BZ girl:

LOL she looked good tonight. Maybe that’s why toni skipped tonight!! Threatened??? just kidding!!

@#### LOL.. Toni probally told Leo if i see you standing next to another pretty girl “I swear I’ll cut my hair SHORTER!

Saving Face @ 12/18/2013 at 2:32 am

Toni totally didn’t get invited! lol Not even to the after party. Realizing that this would look really weird to the media and fans she high tailed it outta here! She’s liking WOLF premiere pics around the same time as the premiere. L.A.F.! LOL

Saving Face @ 12/18/2013 at 2:33 am

Leo sure didn’t want her there…lol

Saving Face @ 12/18/2013 at 2:36 am

I wonder what lie he fed to her why it would be better for her not to go as his mom and her bf went…hhmmmmm…?? lol This is even worst treatment than Barbs! lol

@Saving Face
She’s liking wolf premiere pics?
where?

Muneera (@Muneera_Z)
12/18/13, 12:36 AM
Leonardo Dicaprio, Orlando Bloom, (Miranda Kerr too..) and Toby Maguire..how did I end up at this party.. #StarPower pic.twitter.com/n9UmPImyz6

@HAHA12: Hey Lady! You don’t have to apologize for your comments re Wolf. I don’t think you were in any way out of line. Finally able to read the reviews! I am so glad that they are very good. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 89%!
re Leo: He looks good, considering his hair is slicked backed. I think he looks more nervous, than sad in some of the photos. You can tell that he really does not like all the hoopla – press, cameras, crowds etc.
re cast: How strange that Leo didn’t take photos with the whole cast. There isn’t even a photo of him and Margot together. What’s up with that?
@####: Hey Lady! On the other thread, you were right that that photo was of Emily, Leo’s mom’s bf daughter and her husband Patrick. Emily and Erin are really good friends.
I’m off to bed. Probably going to have to work another 13 hr day tomorrow – what fun! This holiday schedule is crazy!

@####: I was about to go sleep, but checked out BZ. They have a nice photo of Leo. Not sure if it was already posted, but has he always had a droopy lid on one of his eyes? It’s pretty pronounced in this photo. http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17257843/1.JPG.html.
Not saying he had any botox, not that I think there is anything wrong with it, but a droopy eyelid sometimes happens, and yes, I do know what I’m talking about! I’m only saying that because I never really seen it or noticed it before.

‘ but a droopy eyelid sometimes happens, and yes, I do know what I’m talking about!’
how do you know that? just curious.

@Zzzzzz:
Hey it’s nice to hear back from you even tho you’re busy! Thanks for your nice words but I was getting back a lot of of annoyed replies at me regarding Wolf, and reading some of the reviews of the movie on Twitter made me realize a lot of people didn’t like it and felt it was misogynistic themselves, and I don’t want to force anyone from having their own opinions and I felt bad over all for arguing with people about it. I totally understand if no one likes the movie or doesn’t want to see it in theaters because of how graphic it is or cus of how evil Leo’s character is. I’ve been having some problems lately in my personal life so WOWS was a way to focus on something else for awhile especially since Leo has no upcoming movies and his personal life hasn’t been the greatest. Thanks again :)

Here’s that pic of Leo and Margot everyone was looking for, only found 1 tho!

Harvey weinstein's son @ 12/18/2013 at 5:06 am

@HAHA12: That’s how leo looks like in this pic — harvey weinstein’s son.

@pretty!:
This is really nice pic, thanks for posting this

But that was not a red carpet, that was the after party.
Kristen and Gisele are the only two that ever walked a red carpet with him

Orlando Bloom was also there
its odd how Lukas, Kevin, his other pals and even Tobey have not attended Leo’s premieres in a while. Maybe cause Gatsby and WOWS premiered in NY and they are based in LA

Yuck. Sorry Leo looks terrible in that picture with Margot, he honestly looks like he’s about to burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@76:
He’s caught at a bad angle there. He looks 10x better in all the pics with Jonah on the red carpet. Maybe that was the after party where Leo was drinking/eating.

@lol:
I saw a tweet somewhere that Tobey was indeed there but there’s no pictures of him which is weird

the color of money... @ 12/18/2013 at 5:44 am

Leo; “Dark green is my favorite color. It’s the color of nature and the color of money and the color of moss!”

the color of money…really??
You love your money leo, no doubt…

food dispenser ‏@spensir__ 3h
Leonardo dicaprio was at one oak I’m at one awk omgZ

May Yassine ‏@may_yassine 4h
1oak ended up at Leonardo Dicaprio’s table like always.

Thando ‏@Thando1988 4h
I was djing at the club tonight, looked to my left, and there was Leonardio Dicaprio. That’s a good looking dude.

Sydney Shapiro ‏@syd_shapiro 6h
Leonardo DiCaprio at 1oak…

Sydney Shapiro ‏@syd_shapiro 6h
#ThatAwkwardMoment when Orlando bloom asks me for a cig and I don’t realize it’s him bc I’m staring at Leonardo DiCaprio

Sydney Shapiro ‏@syd_shapiro 6h
Toby McGuire and E from Entourage … Bye

Red Carpet Interview @ 12/18/2013 at 8:03 am

javascript:_em.setCkVt(’4af1fa110d53bab1828bba3b01d351f2c82d357192-4969676452b19ced’); _em.setCkV(‘f1000ead61017dfd475547f4fbaa52b19ced40a7d4-2971714152b19ced’); _em.hlCallback(2); _em.setCkHl(1); _em.hideStage();

Where do you get all that info from?

Sommer Saadi ‏@sommersaadi 21h
So..Leo DiCaprio is sitting 5 ft from me getting his makeup did for Charlie Rose. And the newsroom couldn’t be more distracted.

LOL

TheNeverTeam ‏@TheNeverTeam 2h
Leonardo di Caprio’s girlfriend has cut all her hair off. What does this mean for their relationship? http://nvr.li/rScw4

the color of money... @ 12/18/2013 at 8:29 am

@da zit:
yet you are here posting bull instead of making money…
laughable…

Leo and Margo look more like a couple then Toni and him….@HAHA12 Thanks for the pic… they look like hot caramel together ;)

@BZ girl:
and if he dated Margot , you would be fuming right now and you would
bash Margot non-stop instead lol…

London Premiere @ 12/18/2013 at 8:44 am

Cast Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill and Margot Robbie attend The Wolf Of Wall Street UK film premiere, January 9.

@London Premiere:
i’m not so sure if he will attend all these premieres..it’s Leo we ‘re talking about.

@haha WRONG ….I like Margo she gorgoreous but is also humble and likeable unlike like Toni.. :P

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 8:54 am

@haha:
Yes, except this is his movie. He worked hard to get it made and I am sure he wants it to be a success.

@Black sharpie:
i dunno…
i am curious to see if he will attend all the premieres.
We will see:)
@BZ girl:
Margot is stunning and makes a nice couple with leo looks-wise:)

@haha:
lol Remember when Leo was dating Erin and Erin was bashed constantly while fellow VS-er Toni was praised?? How things change

@the color of money…: Because I’m the money. Even a blind man would notice this lol

@@haha:
i was not on here back then, but someone posted the link to these threads and it was so funny to read how some used to wax lyrical about toni’s beauty..
The kept saying toni was too good for Leo(*eyeroll*) blah blah UP UNTIL NOW LOOOOL!!!!!!

Answer now hmm?

@haha:

Unlikely that he will snub Scorsese as he did with Baz and Sydney.

It’s probably the chance for his kid to attend a premiere and not spend all night liking everyone else pictures on her phone.

@ (@)haha @ 12/18/2013 at 9:20 am

Who talked or cared about Toni on these threads while he was dating Erin? Maybe mentioned once or twice but praised? I don’t think so.

@@ (@)haha:

I had no idea who she was until Versailles.

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 9:37 am

@Hmm:
Neither did I.

Her profile has definitely been raised by being with him.

good morning Hamburg! @ 12/18/2013 at 9:39 am

So this is what she took a picture of recently in her hometown?? Now I see why she couldn’t attend a film that took Leo YEARS to get made and his sweet dear sweet mother and boyfriend went! Such an important picture to take at this time of the year in Hamburg! It couldn’t wait! lol

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 9:40 am

@Hmm:
Do you think he will take her to a premiere in a different country?

I thought she would go to NY because they both live there and it is the US premiere. It didn’t seem like she was at the Paris premiere ??

biker mike @ 12/18/2013 at 9:46 am

Another american traitor / communist being praised, someone ship him and sean penn to north Korea, he doesnt deserve to live in a free country

@Black sharpie:

Who knows if he’ll take her to a European premiere. It looks like they won’t be until early January. He definitely won’t walk with her down the red carpet!

@Black sharpie:

I agree. I think he’ll attend the majority of the premieres. For the reason you gave and also he’s the main actor in the movie.

Christine Harper (@cr_harper)
12/18/13, 6:21 AM
Premiere scene: Leo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Jordan Belfort at ’Wolf of Wall Street’ bloom.bg/1kgGCsD via @AmandaGordon @BloombergNews

TΛYLOR H MΛSON (@TaylorHMason)
12/17/13, 11:36 PM
I just partied with Leo DiCaprio (@ TAO) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/tao-new-yo…

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 10:15 am

I wonder when he is going to be on Charlie Rose? I tried to find it on his schedules but couldn’t. I think he has a show on Bloomberg and one on PBS. Since he was spotted at Bloomberg yesterday, it’s probably for that show .

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 10:16 am

@####:
Well, I guess he really made a night of it. 1 Oak and Tao! Lol!
The man likes his clubs!

i just noticed that in Garrn’s insta there’s a post from a girl called leonie .
omg

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 10:37 am

@Leo and Margot:
He looks a little worse for wear! Lol. This is probably at the after party.

Leo makes Jonah happy

How happy does Jonah Hill look to be standing next to Leonardo DiCaprio at the NY premiere of The Wolf Of Wall Street last night? Jonah’s currently shooting 22 Jump Street. Production has recently moved to Puerto Rico. But there’s no f-cking way he was missing his opportunity to be with Leo and Marty to promote their new movie. You can suck a **** if you don’t like it. Because as long as Leo and Marty want to hang out, that’s all that matters. And he said as much himself:

“You can dis me all you want on a blog, or write whatever you want in this magazine and I’ll just be like, ‘Whatever, man. Scorsese thinks I’m awesome.’ [Laughs.] He hired me and didn’t fire me, so I can kind of not care now. It really did give me personal assurance that I’m doing the right thing and that I’m talented in certain ways because he’s so important to me.”

We get it. We can see it. And it all came together for Jonah Hill on that carpet. In his mind, he’s on top of Maslow’s triangle, maybe even stomped the sh-t out of it.

The Wolf Of Wall Street opens next week. So far the reviews have been good and DiCaprio’s performance is said to be the most exhilarating and uninhibited of his career. He’s already creeping onto a few Best Actor prediction lists. That’s a tight field. There are five solid contenders (Chiwetel Ejiofor, Bruce Dern, Matthew McConaughey, Robert Redford, and Tom Hanks). There’s Forest Whitaker who’s a maybe. And Joaquin Phoenix just behind him, whose chances would greatly improve if he put even five minutes of effort into campaigning (which he won’t). And Leo could be surging at the right time. If Wolf opens strong during the holiday break, the Academy will be paying attention.

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 11:21 am

@Lainey:
Ooh, the last few sentences are harsh!

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 11:27 am

Be careful, Leo… you will break her .

Watch your hand, Leo .

From BZ. Thought the comments were funny.

GO F-CK YOURSELF LAINEY YOURE NOTHING BUT A LOSER OF A COLLUMNIST

Lainey is so full of **it. Margot is all of *gasp* 23 so she’s a Woman now? She’s a whopping 2 years older then Toni or the other young models. Big deal

Margot Robbie reminds me a lot of Kristen Zang, honestly!

@@Lainey:
Don’t forget there WERE several rumors/sightings about Margot and Leo (conveniently denied) and those new pics of her larking about with her new leading man Will Smith. Why won’t it make sense? How is Margot any better?

@Black sharpie:

I think it was put on a thread a while back that Lainey had actually met Leo? I just wonder if the reason she’s so harsh when it comes to his dating life that maybe they had a one night stand and he treated her as that….a one night stand. LOL

@137 – SHE’S A HARD LOOKING 23 YEAR OLD, AND LIKELY PEOPLE WOULD BE LESS SWEET ON MARGOT IF SHE WERE DATING LEO

@@133:
“Lainey is so full of **it”
what a surprise!!#sarcasm

I wonder if they are officially dating since she’s in a differ country. http://instagram.com/p/iD0zfWDT6q/

FoA NY Director Confronts DiCaprio About Chimpanzee Exploitation on the Red Carpet

@@136:

The rumors were over a few months period too? I wouldn’t be surprised. She’s blond, at the time she was what 22 so why wouldn’t he get him some on the down low while they were filming? LOL

@shir:

Wow you know he heard some of what she was saying at the beginning because she was pretty close to where he was.

that f_cking collumnists’s -LAINEY-obsession with Leo’s peen and where he goes and sticks it in …LOL LOL LOL…….
she’s not to be taken seriously
She never focuses on his career…never.How lame.

Is Leo’s head getting bigger, literally, as time passes? He looks bloated and puffy.

@@:

Still, Margot Robbie has more sex-appeal than boyish looking Toni Garrn.

@@41:
+10000
definitely!

@Big head:

I think part of it has to do with that slicked back hairdo he likes to wear. It makes his forehead look really big.

And she made ​​her boyish look even worse with her 90′s DiCaprio haircut.

almost everyone has more sex appeal than Bowie’s double=garrn lol
and she’s cold like an iceberg

exactly. Hahahah… let’s hope he freaks out at her ugly haircut and dumps her cold ass

@@152:

That may be why she left before the premiere! LOL

I mean he didn’t see her hair in person until Saturday and then all of a sudden, she’s jumping on a plane to fly home.

“and dumps her cold ass’
AMEN

Be honest. No girl will be perfect to his fans. It would be nice if he stayd on the later side on the 20s, but that means they’d want commitment. Margot is 23, Leo is 49. 17 years! There are rumours she slept with will smith as well. I liked her in neighbours. They won’t be an item. She’s probably less controllable. But if they did, they gossip sites will be saying the same

@####:

Even so I feel she will be back probably for New Year parties. Cabo? Vegas?

@@155:

Possibly…..I guess we’ll see.

Info on Margot. @ 12/18/2013 at 12:40 pm

Age in 2013: 23 (2 July 1990)
Height in Meters: 1.68m
Height in Centimeters: 168cm
Height in Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches
Weight in Kilograms:  59kg
Weight in Pounds: 130lbs
Body Measurement and Size: 36-25-36
Bra Size: 36B
Eye Color: Blue
Hair colour; dyed blonde

(she’s not his usual type) they are normally. 34B-24-34. He’s never dated someone who’s smaller than 5’7.

@Info on Margot.:
i hate to say this but your comment about Leo suggests he’s gr-o-ss..and shallow as f^ck.I am his fangirl but…his obsession with numbers(lol) is horrible.

@Info on Margot.:

“He’s never dated someone who’s smaller than 5’7.”

LOL Leo and his standards.

His potential girlfriends need to complete an form before being selected for the job.

@@160:
lmao.
i don’t think it’s about his “type”(y’know)
IMO the man is OBSESSED with numbers.Seriously.

PRADA (@Prada)
12/18/13, 7:17 AM
Leonardo Di Caprio in #Prada at “The Wolf of Wall Street’’ première in New York on December 17, 2013 pic.twitter.com/qDtqlvCl2t

Cheating on Armani! LOL

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 1:25 pm

@####:
It’s funny he wore Prada. Wasn’t the premiere sponsored by Armani?

@HAHA12: Your welcome – but I was only stating the truth. You’re a true fan and the fact that you try and focus on his work, instead of his dating habits, (although that is really really tough to do sometimes!) is cool. :)
@@72: re droopy eyelid: had a similar experience when I had some, except mine wasn’t as pronounced. Most people didn’t notice it.
re photo of Margo & Leo: It looks like it was taken after they have been partying. He looked much better at the premier. Maybe it’s the angle, but his face looks really big in the photos and it looked pretty normal at the premier.
re Charlie Rose: I would love to see that interview. Hopefully it’s not just Leo, but Marty and Jonah as well.
@shir: Boy was security all over her! They really tried and shut her down as fast as possible.
@####: Hi there! What did you think of Leo’s look last night?
Off to work! Be back later! ;)

@####:
I think the Tom Ford are his best suit. Golden Globes this year and Cannes.

‘had a similar experience when I had some”
you had what? i dont understand.

did you have some botox inj.? Because if im not mistaken this was the topic of discussion.

@Black sharpie:

I thought the one in Paris and the US were going to be sponsored by Armani. Armani also made the suits for the movie.

@Zzzzzz:

Hey! I thought he looked good in most of the shots. I just wish he would just give a nice genuine smile every once in a while.

The pic of him and Margot looked forced to me. They seemed awkward together like maybe former lovers who haven’t spoken since….LOL

@####:

Maybe they were caught in the middle of something LOL

@@166: Yes. I mentioned that Leo’s eyelid appeared to be drooping. I posted a picture a few pages back. http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17257843/1.JPG.htm
lt was really noticeable. I wondered if Leo had any botox because I never noticed the eyelid before. Did he have a drooping eyelid before?

i hope it didn’t hurt you,you know this injection you’ve had
because i think that it must hurt since it’s in the area around the eyes.
i think Leo didn’t have botox injection tho…
If you notice the shape of his eyes is a little squinty:)

and don’t you forget that his face gets puffy all the time and as a result his facial features(esp. his eyes) lose their symmetry (when he’s bloated)
thus the illusion of the droopy eyelid

@@174: Botox doesn’t hurt at all! They use a really fine needle. I didn’t have it done around my eyes – it was my forehead. Sometimes it might effect the eyelid, depending on the placement. Leo does have squinty/small eyes, it’s just his eyelid looked off in that photo.
Nice talking to you. Off to work!

@@174: Just saw your last comment. Great observation! Didn’t think of that!

@####:
“They seemed awkward together like maybe former lovers who haven’t spoken since”
it’s because of Leo. We rarely see him being relaxed when he’s with a woman or his girlfriends…
And secondly ,Leo is not very keen on walking the red carpet.He always looks tensed. He gets bored easily while on the red carpet (clubs
are a different story LOL)

Info on Margot. @ 12/18/2013 at 2:16 pm

Was posting all of the measurements of his exs but then my laptop crashed.

Basically they are all what I said earlier. Most were 5’11/1.80cm.

@mimi:

This looks to be from 2009 when he was filming Inception? Could it be Anne V when they took a trip to Ibiza during a break from filming? If it’s not her, I know it’s some model and I’ve seen her name somewhere. Don’t know if they ever “dated.”

Wow, is it just me or do Leo and Margot look extra touchy in those pics posted? Lol I’ve never seen him look that close with a female co star besides Kate Winslet. They must of gotten along really well.

@Zzzzzz:
Thanks so much again for backing me up :) Have you watched Titanic yet??

i saw leo ♡ (@DiCaprihoe1)
12/18/13, 2:31 AM
that’s Irmelin walking through the door pic.twitter.com/16J6PjolSl

This tweeter was at the WOWS premiere yesterday and is obviously very obsessed with Leo! You can tell by reading their tweets. They got a pic of irmelin coming through the door and then you see her boyfriend standing there.

@####:
‘DiCaprihoe’ LOL! What a momma’s boy.

@Zzzzzz u have not seen Titanic… yet! wow :)

@BZ girl:
She says she doesn’t want to. Titanic is an essential for everyone who is a fan of Leo! And Romeo+Juliet.

sweet ashoo @ 12/18/2013 at 3:18 pm

oh i didn’t care about him in the past BUT NOW I LOST IT
I’m in deep f**ing sh*t with this guy , I watched Django & then BAAM fall in love with him

@HAHA12:

I didn’t think they looked touchy at all but kind of awkward.

@####:
Really? They were looking quite huggy and close together. But I agree, kind of awkward too. Leo should of posed with her on the red carpet, it would of looked a lot more flattering. Margot was certainly working it on the red carpet.
Also I agree with everyone who was pissed about what Lainey said. She’ll just always find a way to shade Leo, won’t she? Btw ####, do you believe the rumors of Leo and Margot hooking up? She looks exactly his type, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they atleast fooled around or even slept together.

Loulie Bundles (@HotCross_Bunz)
12/18/13, 12:13 PM
Casually just saw Bloomberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese, Mathew McConaughey, Kyle Chandler, and Jon Bernthal in one sitting #what

When is this going to be shown?

@HAHA12:

I think they should have posed on the red carpet too. I mean she does play his wife in the movie!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they hooked up. Leo was single at the time and I think there were sightings of them a few times together during filming especially the one where he was seen coming out of her apartment late at night/early morning.

That was kind of my reasoning behind why they looked kind of uncomfortable together and why maybe they didn’t post a lot together.

@####:
Indeed, they looked sort of like past lovers from years ago just bumping into each kind other. She’s had nothing but great things to say about Leo so I assume they got along well, and yeah I definitely think they had something. Wasn’t there a sighting of him leaving her apartment from last year? And well, I’m sure Leo was excited to work with her, lol!

I think the picture with Leo and Margot was quite awkward. They seemed tense or uncomfortable. Wasn’t their rumours of her and him hooking up, like now with will smith? But the pics of her and will sparked that off.

@HAHA12:

It’s weird the way Margot has done no interviews about this movie.

Brad Pitt is…….50 yikes and they Leo is old…pleasssee.. lol

@BZ girl:
Brad aged really well imo for the most part, a lot better than Leo has in his 30s. Leo was looking great and less bloated up until he was 35. If he put in even a little bit of effort, he would look a lot better but I think he’s been looking a lot better these days. Brad’s long hair is not a good look but thank God he cut it off.

@BZ girl:
When he was Leo’s age Brad was married, separated, in a relationship and on course to being a first time father, as well as taking his career from pretty boy to the next plateau. Also Brad for all his sexiest man alive titles was never big on the clubbing, modelizing or partying scene. Two very different beasts

Brad is 10 years older but its Leo who looks like Orson Wells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad and Leo have different lives and Brad did age better, but it’s not fair to knock Leo down. They both were raised in completely different environments with Leo being famous ever since he was a little kid.

Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes)
12/18/13, 12:46 PM
In anticipation for its release next week, Best Actor nominee @LeoDiCaprio sat down to talk about @TheWolfofWallSt! ow.ly/rTxPw

Don’t know if this interview has been posted before

Margo’s accent is smooth.. its not as prominent as Miranda’s …..she has alot of american undertones in it…her voice is slightly smoky.. :)

Leo on Oscars @ 12/18/2013 at 4:07 pm

“”I realized long ago you can’t control what people think is worthy of an award. That’s so beyond your control. It’s something one shouldn’t even attempt to manipulate, because, if you do, that’s transparent,” he said, according to The Sun.
“I have no idea (how I will get on), I really don’t.”

@HAHA12 ….no was giving Leo a compliment… just he still younger than Brad…lol

@BZ girl:
Lol I know, I just wish Leo could age as well as Brad has. Leo looks pretty damn good in Wolf but he always lets himself look so sloppy irl. Brad was about Leo’s age in Fight Club and still so hot.

@HAHA12:

Thanks! I watched this one and they are a 2 parter for Leo and then I watched the short interview he did for HFPA. All on You Tube! :-)

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 4:15 pm

@HAHA12:
Brad is better looking but I always get the impression he is not the “sharpest tool in the shed”. Looks only go so far. Intelligence can be sexy.

@Black sharpie:
“Brad is better looking but I always get the impression he is not the “sharpest tool in the shed”.”
LMAO!!!Agreeeeeeeeeeed!!That’s why he pisses me off.
Brad Pitt =Not the brightest bulb in the roooooooom!!!
Leo= HOT AS HELL & SMART:)))))))

@Black sharpie:
only Brad is definitely NOT better looking. I find him yucky …..and extremely asymmetrical

@nini:

If only Leo had confidence in his intelligence! :-)

@Black sharpie:
Brad has the better looking face, because really it’s perfect lol. I can’t deny it. But honestly I’d take Leo circa 2006/2007 over him any day.
Swoon

@####:
Hopefully we get more interviews, preferably one with both Leo and Jonah it’s not looking likely.

@HAHA12:

Well apparently Leo did an interview for Good Morning America but don’t know when it’s going to air. We know he, as well as Jonah and Marty I think) were seen at Bloomberg but where is that interview???

I saw old photos of Leos mother when he was a baby and a little child. Is Leos mother naturally blond or brunette? I know Leos dad has a dark hair, but his mom? When I saw the old pictures, it looks like Leos mom had brown hair, but Leo was blond. Someone knows?

For anyone wondering what one of Leo’s next projects could be..
Remember that David O. Russell film Legacy Of Secrecy Leo was attached to? Russell talks about it here at 6:30 and mentions he wants Leo, Bradley Cooper, and Robert DeNiro in it. Personally the project doesn’t sound anything new or interesting for Leo and I kind of doubt he stars in it but who knows.

@####:
Is it a whole cast interview?

@hm:
i noticed that too.She’s a brunette

@nini:

But how can it be that Leo was so blond, when his father had a dark hair too?

@hm:
when they are children -europeans with very fair skin esp. people from northern europe(like Irmelin)- they have very light brown hair or even blonde but as they grow up their hair gets darker and darker.Dark brown like Irmelin’s, but still their skin is very fair

@hm:
You’re right, that’s kind of weird. His dad’s hair is pitch black but Leo came out so blonde

I’m positive she’s a natural blonde …..sometimes natural blond hair turns darker…in the fall or winter… i think his grandfather was blonde also…

mind you that Leo had dyed his hair many many times..even during the Titanic era
he’s not that blonde(as an adult)

Leo’s natural hair color is dirty blond.

Leo with blonde hair.. @ 12/18/2013 at 4:59 pm

was so pretty. I much prefer his looks as an adult a couple years ago but he was indeed angelfaced in the 90s.

Mama Irmelin is actually brunette?

THERE IS HOPE AFTER ALL!!!!

Leo with blonde hair.. @ 12/18/2013 at 5:02 pm

He needs some blonde streaks again a la Gatsby cuz that sh-t was hot!

Loulie Bundles (@HotCross_Bunz)
12/18/13, 12:13 PM

Here’s the tweet. Not sure if this is from today or yesterday because they were seen and a pic was taken of them at bloomberg yesterday. It’s not Jonah but Matthew mcc.

@WHAT?:
hahahah!!!! My Thoughts Exactly , sis!!

@Leo with blonde hair..:
I’ve always liked Leo with blonde hair. But in the wows trailer I thought how hot he looked. I mean the fake tan was on a little heavy, but I thanked he looked so hot! Which is weird since I’m not into that sort of thing. In the gatsby picture, his suite is very nice ;)

Dark brown hair looks so good on him too.

@oh…:
The dark hair does look really good on him. Have you guys watched this clip posted from yesterday? He looks fine!

Black sharpie @ 12/18/2013 at 5:15 pm

Sommer Saadi ‏@sommersaadi 17 Dec

He’s also going to be on Charlie Rose, although I don’t know when. Maybe during Christmas week when the movie opens?

@Black sharpie:

That’s the only thing that I can think of is he’s filming these this week due to the holidays next week.

Didn’t someone say he spends Xmas in LA, dad’s family on Xmas Eve and mom’s family on Xmas???

@BZ girl:
I said it before, but he was the cutest kid ever :)

this is an OLD pic of Toni she looks so different? t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxDRQN6yckCl8GNl2UjwfQsv6S4yDMdYYzZm8liX4VP5K4RGEWXDJm6A

@212 Bemerkens Kommentar von Ihnen und anderen leo Liebhaber und seine leichtgläubigen Fan Mädchen und rücksichtslosen pr

She’s so young….

Samir Ahmad (@SamirAhmadPhoto)
12/18/13, 3:05 PM
Photo I took of Leonardo Dicaprio at the Wolf of Wall Street NYC premiere. #leonardodicaprio… instagram.com/p/iFK4OIom51/

Ko Im (@koimtv)
12/18/13, 2:03 PM
Apparently Leonardo Dicaprio just passed behind my live shot at the White House for holiday party..!!

@shir:
Lol at Jonah. He’s such a fangirl. Its geeky but cute.

@#### She looks much thinner now …. she looked softer then ….she did’t have that David Bowie look…LOL

in english PLEASE *sigh*

olusoji®™ (@olusodjay)
12/18/13, 3:05 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio to Win $500K Marriage Bet with Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck?: “Leonardo DiCaprio’s two best… bit.ly/1dPiZTk

LOL really???

not everyone speaks your language. This is an english speaking forum and if you have something to say it in english or else STFU. *Simple as that *…

Dear Santa @ 12/18/2013 at 6:22 pm

A Christmas Wish.

Can we please stop talking about Garrn at least until she returns.

XoXo

@HAHA12:

He should do it if the script is good. David O Russell is on a roll right now.

truecolors @ 12/18/2013 at 6:22 pm

WHO CARES? He dyed his hair for the movie. Anyone wears the hair color that best suits them. If I am blonde, brunette or whatever doesn’t matter. Are we going to start WW2 again or what?

@HAHA12:
LMAO what a joke!
@Amanda:
Him and David O. Russell would be a good pairing, especially if Bradley and DeNiro were in the film as well. But I’d prefer a comedy or something crazy like I Heart Huckabees instead of a serious film.

Ooops meant to reply to ####’s post about the wedding bet.

@@246:

They’re a troll. It says:

Remarkably comment from you and other leo lover and his gullible fan girls and reckless pr

@HAHA12 @#### :Do you think Cookie (Irmelin’s) bf is a groupie I mean i wonder if he would still be interested in her if she did’t have a famous son??

@####:
LOL. Is this the same person accusing people on here of being Leo’s PR?

Im jealous of him and his models

@HAHA12:

You know…..both Tobey, Ben and Leo like (or liked) to gamble a lot. It wouldn’t surprise me if they did something like this. And obviously it would be denied because who would confess to wasting that kind of money on such a shallow bet! LOL

I hope he is not.

happyworld @ 12/18/2013 at 6:39 pm

Esto ya apesta de tanta chorrada.

@BZ girl:

I wouldn’t think so. I mean his daughter is married to the legal singer of The Black Keys so I’m sure he’s met many famous people. Now that he’s dating Irmelin, he gets to go where she goes with Leo. It must be nice though!!! :-)

Typo *lead not legal! LOL

@HAHA12:
Probably it’s the same person who is obsessed with Leo being disrespectful towards women(according to that weirdo) and had called Leo “une piece de merde, cretin putain” LMAO
Ignore.

What a gullible bunch. Leo is gay

@Leo’s pr posing as fans @gwows @adis and the list goes on and on and on…….
LMAO
If he’s gay, then he can’t be that “obnoxious’ womanizer(according to you) that takes advantage of beautiful young girls
So, what’s your problem , trollie???

Why don`t you prove it? Maybe people wouldn`t be so gullible if they saw evidence and not just your word.

@V:
All because he isn’t ,arrived doesn’t mean he’s gay. What’s your proof? He dates woman, we know he sleeps with them. He makes out with them, you can see him eyeing up woman. All actors get called gay because critics try to discredit them. Which is silly because your sexuality has nothing to do with your work.

@really:
no need to be jealous of Leo.He’s always so sad and his models are empty.

@@261:
It’s the same person who probably spammed 2 whole pages one time of how Leo is gay and a bunch of other insults about him LOL!

You guys all have to watch this video, it’s awesome. It’s a montage of all his movie characters connected together in one big story plot and it’s awesome.

Lainey has a post on the premiere. Nothing interesting really but the last paragraph was funny.

“Also attached – Margot Robbie who apparently officially arrives in this film. She certainly knows how to work a pose. Just me or does she remind you of Jaime Pressly? There were rumours a while back Margot and Leo were doing it. Never made sense to me. Look at her. This is a Woman. And Leo, you know, he prefers the girlish type.”

Margot is going to blow up after this. One of her next upcoming movies besides the one with Will Smith is a World War 2 movie starring Michelle Williams.

Jim Burton (@JimBurton007)
12/18/13, 3:32 PM
At least Obama is attending to the important issues facing our nation right now showbiz411.com/2013/12/18/mar… #tcot #tlot #tiot

Looks like Leo and Marty flew to DC today for the White House party.

Eva Feola (@EvaFeola)
12/18/13, 4:23 PM
OMFGGG
LEONARDO DICAPRIO WAS AT MY MOMS WORK TODAY AND SHE TALKED TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

are you sure that Leo is gay??
I mean, do you know him personally?
Feel free to post whatever you want, i’m Leo’s fangirl but if you have solid arguments you are welcome to post them here, of course like everyone.

If the president wants to see Wolf, that is more important right? right?

NEW YORK – In The Wolf of Wall Street (opening Christmas Day), perennially hungry huckster Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) revels in the exuberant excess that somehow never strikes him as superfluous. His life, paid for by an illegal financial operation, is fueled by cash, cars and cocaine. Until it all crashes down.

But replace the world of commerce with Hollywood, and you could be referring to any number of inordinately rich, superhumanly successful celebrities who have too much, too fast. DiCaprio, 39, a three-time Oscar nominee who just earned a Golden Globe nod for playing Belfort and produced the film, is an exception. Here’s why.

1. He’s been in the business since he was a pre-schooler, and isn’t easily dazzled or blinded by all the glitziness his industry has to offer those fortunate few at the top, and those aspiring to be. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, mostly by a single mother, living in neighborhoods like Echo Park and appearing in commercials as a kid. “If I’m being very candid and honest, I think where I came from, and my childhood, prepared me a lot for what Hollywood was,” says DiCaprio. “I saw all that by the time I was seven years old. I lived on a corner and drugs were everywhere. When I ventured into Hollywood, I had already set in my mind that I don’t go there. That’s territory I’m not entering. It prepared me for a lot of wrong paths I could have gone down.”

2. Even after he became the king of the movie world in the 1997 blockbuster Titanic, DiCaprio didn’t pursue bland commercial jobs to pad his bank account. He followed it up with more offbeat fare: Danny Boyle’s exotic drama The Beach and in 2002, Martin Scorsese’s gritty period film Gangs of New York. He’s won a Golden Globe, for his nuanced turn as Howard Hughes in 2004′s The Aviator, but hasn’t yet scored an Oscar win. “You have to keep thinking of what’s going to challenge you. If you don’t realize that you’re absolutely, fundamentally lucky to be where you’re at and have an appreciation for being there, you can easily squander that opportunity,” says DiCaprio. “I gravitate towards something I feel that I have to play. It could be about anything. I’m fortunate to be in a position to be able to do what I want and I stop at nothing to make that happen.”

3. He sticks with a core group of friends he’s known for years, including his Great Gatsby costar Tobey Maguire and his Titanic pal Kate Winslet. And he’s particular about his collaborators: Scorsese and DiCaprio, for example, have made five films together, including Wolf. His Wolf co-star Jonah Hill calls DiCaprio “the most loyal person I’ve ever met, as far as family and friends and being a good friend to the people he cares about. His loyalty knows no bounds.” In person, he’s a professional, and like Brad Pitt and George Clooney, one of the few actors who’s also an actual movie star, radiating an almost palpable charisma. “I’ve had moments, probably when I was a lot younger, when I had to put my own ego in check. But it all boils down to really truly being grateful. There are ebbs and flows and you make a few wrong decisions – people can destroy their own careers. It happens. The people that have lasted, at the bottom of it all is a genuine appreciation for being where we’re at,” says DiCaprio.

@Leo: “the most loyal person I’ve ever met, as far as family and friends and being a good friend to the people he cares about. His loyalty knows no bounds.”

Nathalie Rubin (@nat_rubs)
12/18/13, 5:36 PM
Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio was at the White House today why wasn’t I invited @BarackObama

@So True!:
I’m sure he could be just as loyal boyfriend. I really hope he finds love soon :)

Chinese astrology is brought to us as a legacy of age-old wisdom and invites us to develop an awareness of our inner potential. It is believed that the wise man is not subjected to stellar influences. However, we must gain the lucidity and the distance without which we remain locked up in an implacable destiny. According to the legend of the Circle of Animals, Buddha summoned all the animals to bid them farewell before he left our world. Only twelve species answered Buddha’s call. They form the Chinese Zodiac and symbolize the twelve paths of wisdom that are still valid nowadays.

The Asian wise man considers that a path is neither good nor bad. One can and must develop one’s potentialities. The first step is to thoroughly know oneself.

You frequently show a lot of impulsiveness: passionate and warm, you are very emotional and sensitive to the affective nature of any relationship. You are often reckless and you hardly put up with any links of subordination and subjection.

You must take control of your life and free yourself from the limits that life imposes on you. You tend to take risky, even totally inordinate stands. It’s the other side of the coin for your desire to live intensely…

You need your entourage’s support and esteem. Whether you acknowledge it or you carefully conceal it, your self-confidence is only an appearance: you are vulnerable and more than anyone, you are concerned about the image you project. You manage your life with the constant concern to shine and to be up to all situations. Thus, you do not accept contradictions, errors or failures.

Your qualities lie in your outstanding panache and the ability to constantly transcend your own limitations. Your hatred of mediocre and average situations is legendary! You need elegance and brio. You are enthusiastic and you give your life a dramatic and spectacular turn. It is likely that you have to control your pride, as time goes by. Nobody’s perfect, including the Tiger!

Chinese astrology has five elements, which are referred to as agents: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water.

You have a deep affinity with the agent Wood. In China, this element corresponds to the planet Jupiter, the green colour and the number 8.

You are sensitive to the harmony of your life setting and you come across as an accommodating person. Indeed, you deem useless to hurt your close friends without a sound reason. On the contrary, you strive to maintain a good balance around you.

The agent Wood implies some creative abilities: the liveliness of your imagination goes hand in hand with a sense of realities that prevents you from pursuing chimerical objectives. Your numerous projects can be successfully carried out, all the more so because, better than anyone, you are able to convince your interlocutors and forge the supports required by your plans and your ambitions.

The diplomacy you use when your interests are at stake can but favour the success of your endeavours. The only risk may be that you scatter your energy and reach saturation point because you try too hard to create, design, compose… Therefore, it is important that you limit the scope of some of your investigation fields.

What It Was Like At Last Night’s ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Premiere

Last night Martin Scorsese’s ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ came home, and premiered at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.

I went.

Let me premise this review by saying that I don’t go to these things — these Hollywood glitterati everyone-hold-your-breath-there’s-Leo things. These suck-it-in-you’re-on-the-red-carpet-now-smile things.

But I had a killer, killer time. It wasn’t hard. The crowd was positive, the movie — the story of a crooked Wall Streeter and his opulent rise and ugly fall — had chops (though I’ll get to my qualms in a moment), and the after party was fun.

The movie started early, at 6:00 pm. This may have something to do with the fact that it is about three hours long (a problem). I had one drink before the film started rolling. I wish I’d had two, as I skipped the red carpet anyway.

And I recommend that all civilians (non-film) people do this. In skipping the red carpet I skipped the squealing, flashing, and crowding that more resembles Times Square traffic than an actual celebration. Plus, you get a good spot to watch people walk in and out of the theater. Those are the money sightings. Remember that.

Now for the movie. The Wolf of Wall Street is the story of Jordan Belfort, a Queens kid turned penny stock hustler who made a fortune on Long Island in the 80s and 90s. They way Scorsese tells it, Belfort’s firm, Stratton-Oakmont, was basically a non-stop orgy of greed, drugs, money and sex. Belfort’s personal life was like that too.

The first hour or so of the movie was hilarious. This was Belfort’s rise — his introduction to Wall Street and his A-Ha moment. The moment he realizes he can teach any idiots to sell stocks to idiots. The idiots he finds to do the selling are pitch perfect, especially Donnie Azoff (played by Jonah Hill in a perfect pair of prosthetic teeth).

Some coke, crack and a ton of Quaaludes later Belfort is rich beyond belief and married to his second wife, a bombshell named Naomi, played by Margot Robbie. Both Robbie and Hill team up to steal the show from DiCaprio. He was good, yes. But they were better.

If I had driven to the North Shore of Long Island directly after the movie and cut off a Escalade on the highway, it could easily have been Robbie and Hill flipping me off from the front seat as they drove away. That’s how spot on they were.

Plus, Bo Deedle played a private investigator in the movie, Fran Lebowitz had a cameo, and the soundtrack was full of 90s dance party tunes that had me thinking about MTV Jamz and In Living Color re-runs.

There were some issues though. Belfort’s real victims, the investors who lost money, were nowhere to found. That made it harder to see how he was more than a degenerate, he was a criminal. He lied to people and took their money. That shouldn’t be forgotten.

Additionally, the movie was too long. I won’t mention where I started to fidget in my seat — I’ve already said much too much — but (and I never thought I’d type this) maybe there was too much yachting.

None of this, obviously, is what makes a premiere special, though. Anyone can see the movie in the theater. What’s cool about the premiere is that a guy behind me whispered “hey, that’s my pillow,” during one of the scenes in Belfort’s living room. The people that made the movie were there. They finally got to celebrate the furniture they donated, the money they spent, the actors they dressed — what have you. That’s what makes a premiere cool. You get to pretend you’re part of the family.

And after-parties. Those make it cool too. The Wolf Of Wall Street after-party was at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC. It’s a venue that sees more “18-and-over” concerts than Hollywood blow-outs, but it looked great.

The party was a mix of freezing girls in cocktail dresses dresses, New York City social royalty, film industry folk, and of course, the stars.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese were there sitting at a table near the DJ. I didn’t get close because they were mobbed, and it seemed like a lot of work. Like, real “cut through body guards, avoid the girl having a silent melt-down and don’t spill your drink” work.

The key to the after-party is not to spend your time stalking people, but to find a bar and post up. Everyone needs a drink, and in doing that you’ll watch a lot of key people go by, like Kevin Connolly from Entourage (I’ve always had a soft spot for E, don’t judge me).

More importantly, try to go with an industry person who actually knows the people that made the event happen — the planners, the media connectors, the sponsor finders. They are the silent force that moves this entire show along.

The night in general was about that force. At a premiere, the movie is the icing, the celebration is the cake.

Let them eat cake.

Last long post for the night

Your affectivity and your seductiveness

In your chart, the Sun and Venus are both in Scorpio. With this configuration, love is but excessive, burning or… inexistent. It is all or nothing, rosy or black! For you, a relationship is necessarily intense and passionate. The transition is tenuous between crazy love and hatred. This is the omen for an excited affective life. But beware of in-between situations! Your fiery character is not satisfied with ordinary, monotonous, smooth and simple love affairs. Because you question yourself and you are fond of amorous challenges, you gladly provoke crises and gnashing of teeth… until you reach a hypothetical affective paradise where you and your partner can retain your own specificity, your will and your truth. What an ambitious programme! It is important that you relativize your tendency to over-analyze sentimental issues. You are sensitive to power struggles and you do not spare helpless people. You must be guarded against your propensity to take advantage of vulnerable people. With the persons who accept your will to experience your infatuations right to the end, there are lots of passion and excitement in prospect.

You cannot dissociate love from passion, Leonardo DiCaprio. Your feelings are immediate, imperious, intense, and it is absolutely impossible for you to think of an amorous relationship without fusion, without the irresistible desire to know everything about your partner: emotions, feelings, sexuality, everything must be experienced in a possessive, absolute and unrestricted way. Actually, your feelings are as complex as they are deep. You seldom love, but when you do, a burning ardour and its torrid, violent frolics consume your couple. It is obvious that such powerful feelings may lead to jealousy and absolute exclusivity, almost bordering on the will to control your partner. If your relationship is genuine, all is fine. But if it is not the case, there are real dangers of shared wounds within your couple; it is hard to reconcile passion with tranquillity and it is clear that for you, sentimental serenity involves a partner who is either as complex as you and who instinctively understands you, or who is complementary, and as calm and steady as your impulses are intense and deep.

Leonardo DiCaprio, you usually make connections between the possessive aspect of things and your feelings, which are expressed slowly but will grow deeper and steadier as soon as you become attached. Therefore, you need to trust the person you set your heart on and to feel that, somehow, she belongs to you. As a matter of rule, feelings and material well being go hand in hand, and the material conditions in which you experience your love affair are important to you: you cannot live on love and fresh air, a cosy and opulent-looking nest or a quite fancy environment are almost indispensable conditions for you to freely express your feelings. This doesn’t mean you are self-interested, you actually have great qualities, such as generosity and compassion. However, you have difficulties in separating the pleasant and material aspect of things from the well being of your couple. Your needs for emotional security are important and you will see to it that you get it at any cost, should you need it.

Just Curious @ 12/18/2013 at 9:28 pm

@Lilly: Do you do these readings yourself, or is there some site you use?
I’m really curious because they are very detailed and I want to do some research on capricorns…

Cristin Milioti @ 12/18/2013 at 9:37 pm

Cristin Milioti was left cringing with embarrassment after spilling coffee all over a table while auditioning for a role opposite LEONARDO DiCaprio in The Wolf Of Wall Street.
The How I Met Your Mother star was improvising on the instruction of director Martin Scorsese, but she feared she had ruined her chances of landing the part as DiCaprio’s onscreen wife after the disastrous chemistry test.
She explains, “They put us together in a room; just me, Leo, and Marty, to see if we had good chemistry. I was very scared and Marty had us improvise a little bit.
“We improvised a morning at homeicon1.png. We had coffee together and we were supposed to be reading the paper and he reached around to the back of my head and did sort of like a husbandly (touch on my neck) and I was like, ‘This is it… you gotta (sic) go for this.’ I leaned in (to kiss him) and he wasn’t looking and I spilled my coffee all over the table, and that was my first shot.”
Milioti’s mistake didn’t matter – she was subsequently cast in the new film.

@HAHA12 & BZ Girl: Hey there! No I have not seen it! Don’t know when I will! I will be the only Leo fan who has never seen Titanic! Remember, I only became a fan of his when he was heavily involved in environmental issues, not because of his acting. Up until last summer, I had only seen 3-4 of his films.
@HAHA12: re Legacy of Secrecy: from the video, it sounds like the film is still in development and is no where near filming. The way David was talking, he was just talking to the actors and nothing has been set. But it would be great to see Leo and De Niro in another film. Thanks for posting that montage video. I agree! IT’s fantastic. The person did a great job!
re Leo & Margot: I thought they looked forced. They were probably at the party having fun and got pulled out to pose for some pictures. Not sure if I believe all the rumors that they were a couple, just like I never believed the rumor of Leo and Miranda. I don’t think Leo would hook-up with his co-star while filming. I think it could get very awkward if it didn’t work out.

Alex Buford ‏@Your_Boy_Buf 1h
Just saw a private screening of ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, with a Q&A after the movie with some of the cast and crew (Leo, Jonah) very cool

Jason Farkas @JasonFarkas
Just went to a screening of ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ – DiCaprio, Hill, & Scorcese showed up. Epic movie, go see it. pic.twitter.com/9jTJjxd1aq

@Twitter:

Was this in NYC because he was in DC earlier today. Not that’s it’s far between the two.

Ally Jones (@alllyycat)
12/18/13, 6:44 PM
Spotted : Leonardo DiCaprio at my mom’s holiday work party and I’m studying Spanish #whatislife

Zach Johnson (@zmjohnson)
12/18/13, 8:34 PM
Wolf of Wall Street was electrifying! Leonardo DiCaprio was at his best. Not exactly a Christmas movie, but a must-see nevertheless!

Still having screenings….

Vivian I Padilla (@VivianIPadilla)
12/18/13, 10:22 PM
Just saw a screening of #WolfOfWallStreet! What an interesting story! Suggest not taking kids to it. #DiCaprio pic.twitter.com/jY79vGtfss

@HAHA12: WOWS is up to a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes! So happy!

Kevin Ketchum ‏@kevin_Ketchum
Jesus f-cking Christ #TheWolfOfWallStreet

Kevin Ketchum ‏@kevin_Ketchum
Dear Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio is insanely funny. Let him be so more often.

THE JAV ‏@Javierc10 5h

The tips you get in Malibu 👍👍.. people give 20s like dollar bills .. also on a sode note I met Leonardo Dicaprio and miley Cyrus lmao

The Leo + Margot thing is so funny to me. They look mega akward/in pain in the earlier premiere pictures of them together and in your DM links Leo appears to stares at her wistfully. Margot also looks more comfortable with Jonah in those DM pics than she did with Leo (funny no shots of Leo and her at this event) . Me thinks something was definitely afoot between them during filming BS denials not withstanding

Colie ‏@NicoleOhBriannn 9h
did my cousin seriously meet Leonardo Dicaprio are u kidding me

Colie ‏@NicoleOhBriannn 8h
she even shook his hand😭😭 #followuptweet pic.twitter.com/SYndKKdFEu

Just Blaise⚡️ ‏@NRwrestling7 9h
@NicoleOhBriannn I’m jealous

@@Lilly:
I thought that. I wonder what went on. When she hugged Matthew.M she pulled a face while Jonah was laughing.

liv♡ ‏@AnnieLittleLiv 9h
FUN FACT: my sister is visiting that model cousin who lives in NYC &last night in a club they ran into LEONARDO DICAPRIO and ORLANDO BLOOM

liv♡ ‏@AnnieLittleLiv 9h
THEY MADE EYE CONTACT LIKE 3 TIMES AND WERE STANDING IN THE SAME VIP LIKE 5 FEET AWAY

Kyla Murphy ‏@KylaMurphy1 10h
my cousin was 10 feet from Leonardo Dicaprio last night 🔫 😍

julia ‏@jbouterakos 10h

Casually was at the same bar as Leonardo dicaprio last night @Decris0011 @sinrouwang #reasonstolovenyc

Ashley Moliere ‏@ashleymolieree 15h
Spoke to Leonardo dicaprio last night, my dream was made and I will reach my goal.

Leo with girls @ 12/19/2013 at 7:55 am

Leo takes the phone numbers of other girls
___________

Helena Murphy ‏@helena_murphayy 21h
I can die happy knowing that I was in the same room as Leonardo DiCaprio last night

Amy ‏@amycoyle5 20h
@helena_murphayy WHAAAAAT YOU WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY BABY?!?!!!!!!?

Helena Murphy ‏@helena_murphayy 20h
@amycoyle5 Uhm my baby were on first name basis I call him Leo 😜 hahaha he was at the same club as me, don’t worry have him your numbaaa

well-behaved Leeeooo ;D @ 12/19/2013 at 8:03 am

Mike Wanders ‏@Mike_Wanders 15h
Had the greatest time with Leonardo Dicaprio yesterday. He’s so down to earth.

Ko Im ‏@koimtv 15h

Suzanne Steinhardt ‏@suzsteinhardt 9h
Leonardo dicaprio just walked in front of me and Morgan and we didn’t even realize who it was until he was gone…what the actual f^ck

Suzanne Steinhardt ‏@suzsteinhardt 7h
@alexandra_rae17 dead serious…we were like why are these people freaking out and then someone told us

SILU. ‏@SiluuMpikoo 18 Dec

WALKED OUT MY HOTEL AND THERE WAS LEONARDO DICAPRIO AT A FILM PREMIER #smallworld couldn’t take a good pic! pic.twitter.com/FlW6arEWZd

@Leo with girls:
Was that while he was single or not?