Brad Pitt: 50th Birthday Today - Celebrate with 50 Hot Photos!

Brad Pitt: 50th Birthday Today - Celebrate with 50 Hot Photos!

It is officially Brad Pitt‘s 50th birthday and how else could we celebrate than with fifty of his best photos from throughout the years!?

We are taking a look back at the 50-year-old actor’s many looks throughout the years – from his bleached blonde hair to his bearded stage, and of course his sleek new look he debuted last month at the Governors Awards while supporting his fiancee Angelina Jolie.

You also will get to look back on his hottest shirtless moments and some of Brad‘s famous loves, like Juliette Lewis, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jennifer Aniston.

Click through the slideshow below for fifty hot Brad Pitt photos…

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Ssshhii_baby @ 12/18/2013 at 8:52 am

Happy birthday Bradley!!! Finest 50…

Ssshhii_baby @ 12/18/2013 at 8:58 am

Wow!! I’m actually the first to wish Brad a happy..hope all the fans get here before the re.tar.distons wake up from being sedated. Big hugs for Rose&Phool…miss you guys;)

Second!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Brad! What a fine man!

Happy Birthday to my ultimate movie crush! Fab actor, dad, partner and humanitarian. 50 looks great on you Brad!

And he looks so young!

Happy birthday Brad!!!! I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing time with your beautiful family.

Picture 21 ahhh

Happy Birthday ~ Only getting better with age.

Are Brad and Angelina even celebrating this milestone Birthday together??, I hope so!! But at this point, who knows!! I mean, this year has seen really hard for this couple… i hope that they can weather the storm!! Hoping for the best with this couple!!

Jared what have the EX HAGS got to do with Brads 50th Birthday damn even your Bought loyalties are showing was that Huvane’s input to mention all of them in the new thread.

Happy Birthday brad and Hello to Angie and the lovely children.

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 9:22 am

Happy Birthday Brad, i wish you many more years of a happy life with your kids and with your love of a life time Angie, keep your good work, Lucky Brad… kiss..!!?

Ops….well, i mean…. give Angie a kiss ….. for me …ha ah ah….. that´s why i said that Bard is a lucky man…. he is the one that have the exclusive privilegie to kiss the lovely Angie…. what a lucky man… but he deserve, he work hard to achieved this level of happiness and success with just 50 years old.

In the name of all mans in the world, we salute you, king Brad, ………hip,hip,hip,hurra….

Was it absolutely necessary to include G. Paltrow and Aniston in the pics? Really? What do they have to do with this milestone birthday or Brad’s life today?!

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 9:26 am

….that´s why i said that BRAD PITT is a lucky man…. he is the one that have the exclusive privilegie to kiss the lovely Angie…. what a lucky man… but he deserve, he work hard to achieved this level of happiness and success with just 50 years old.

The 11th and 12th pics are my faves. Circa 1998-1999 was when he looked BEST in my personal opinion. He was SO hot. I’m not into blondes in general but he was mighty FINE in Meet Joe Black!

Happy Birthday William Bradley Pitt.

Am so happy that your life is in a much better place as you turn 50 than it was at 40.

LOVE BRAD @ 12/18/2013 at 9:37 am

Brad is the model of perfect man.

Brad is the epitome of stunning man

Brad is talented

Brad is a great actor

Brad is a great filmmaker

Brad is a great dad.

Brad is a great husband

Brad is humanitarian

Brad is LEGEND!

JJ, Mr. Brad “FINE” Pitt has hundreds of photos that could have been shared without including his past mistakes. Seems to me you are baiting for the psyco’s to come here and muddy what should be a celebration for Brad’s fans. The only women that should be included is his current and that is Angelina and their children. He has absolutely nothing to do with his past and no ties to any of them. MOVE ON!!

HAPPY BIG 50TH BIRTHDAY BRAD PITT!!!

I know Angelina and your children have a big and special day planned for you!!

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 9:45 am

While I thank Jared for having a 50th b-day thread for Brad and photos of Angie are always welcome…couldn’t he (ie, his minions) have found 50 photos of Brad without the tour of his love life? I’m pretty sure there are 50 photos of Brad Pitt without a woman standing next to him available. I’ve seen a million or two over the past 20+ years so I know they exist…

Thanks Jared.

Love him since I was 12. I’m 28… Happy BDay !

Brad’s magically disappearing pockmarks

Brad-50 Years! @ 12/18/2013 at 9:50 am

From Pockmarked Nerd to Bloated Old Faart

Happy 50th Birthday!!

The competition is ON!!

LOVE BRAD @ 12/18/2013 at 9:54 am

Thanks Jared.

Photo 45 is so perfect.

The King and the Queen!

espartaca @ 12/18/2013 at 9:56 am

He loves the spotlight thats 4 sure.

# 840 Susan @ 12/18/2013 at 9:30 am ( reply to post from, previous thread)
Susan @ 12/18/2013 at 9:30 am
@Phool.: How are they going to get attention, if you don’t put Brad in the picture.
Going back more than twenty-five years, that is sad.
Did you notice, how many of these articles are giving Brad credit for all that he has accomplished in the last nine years, the Ticky years are a blur.
And those people that were calling him dumb, where are they now?
…………………………………………………

Honestly why not talk about his back log of movies, his philanthropy works, his family, his other projects wine. Furniture etc instead of drudging back EX girlfriends that’s he’s dumped just annoys me to hell.

In regards to Did you notice, how many of these articles are giving Brad credit for all that he has accomplished in the last nine years, the Ticky years are a blur” .Susan that’s what I’m saying there is so mush to Brad than who he slept & dumped . Susan ironically if you look back at his back catalogue of EX’s he’s the one came out smelling of roses carer wise family wise and popularity wise.
The answer to your question in regards to his Ex.’s where are they Now” well my dear sister the EX hag army from 30 to 10 years past whose carers have whittled away to playing 2nd fiddle to dogs and stripping, who are still are shilling out millions of their money to their PR to keep them relevant and desperate to get their names in print stalking Brad that’s where they are.

Famous Love Jennifer @ 12/18/2013 at 9:56 am

lol

Thank You JJ ! @ 12/18/2013 at 10:01 am

pic 51 (far right)
lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!! @ 12/18/2013 at 10:06 am

Fans let’s celebrate The Man and leave the “X” factor out of this thread. Life has been great for Brad esespecially his last 9 years. Which are my favorite photos and career timeline for Brad Pitt.

I hope his day is full of love, joy and celebration!

TIME.com ‏@TIME 28m
Brad Pitt is 50 and cannot age: This GIF proves he’s actually Benjamin Button http://ti.me/1cArpvr

yourfatmama @ 12/18/2013 at 10:07 am

WHO CARES??!!

PIC 12,15,16,20 @ 12/18/2013 at 10:12 am

Awesome!
lol

Happy Birthday Brad!! Been a fan from day one, still is, and will always be <3. Love ya.

“HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY BRAD”

Happy that you are enjoying your life with Angie and kids. Your dreams came true with Angie. You are very luckyto have Angie as she is a great, loving partner and encouraging you to do well in your life. Appreciate all what you have now with Angie.

10 Things We Absolutely Love About Brad Pitt

His birthday got us thinking about the many things we love about the ageless hunk. We asked our Facebook fans to share some of their favorite things about Brad and we added a couple of our own. Scroll down below to see the list:

#1) “His acting, he’s great at it,” said Carmen McDonald.
From playing a conflicted vampire, to an undercover assassin, to a con artist with a penchant for snacking, Pitt has proven his versatility in almost every cinematic genre.

#2) “His looks,” said Jamie Lawenda.

#3) “His love for his family,” said Hedda Canty.
With fiancee Angelina the Jolie-Pitts have their very own Brady Bunch, with three boys and three girls, of both adopted and biological children.

“It really changes your perspective on the world. You know, I’ve had my day. I made some films, and I’ve really had a very fortunate life, and it’s time for me to share that a little bit. Having children takes the focus off yourself, which I’m really grateful for. I’m so tired of thinking about myself. I’m sick of myself. You feel you want to be there and not miss out on anything. It’s a true joy and a very profound love. You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting, but having kids is the most extraordinary thing I’ve ever taken on,” Pitt said on the “Today Show.”
#4) “His charity,” said Ken Flood.
Brad and Angelina are known for their constant philanthropy, giving millions to various causes like the Red Cross, medical research, and orphanages. They’ve made a conscious effort to use their celebrity for a good cause and even donated an estimated $4 million to charity from the first baby photos of their daughter Shiloh that they sold to People.

#5) “Angelina Jolie,” said John Cramer.

Jolie and Pitt, known simply as supercouple “Brangelina,” met on the set of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” and started dating in 2005 shortly after Pitt’s separation from Jennifer Aniston. The couple became engaged in 2012 but have yet to set a date for their nuptials despite ongoing rumors. Pitt has said they will wait to tie the knot until gay couples also have the right to marry.

“One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom,” Pitt told Parade Magazine.

#6) “His politics,” said Mike Meagher.
An open Democrat, Pitt has supported the presidential campaigns of John Kerry and Barack Obama. He’s also an advocate of gay marriage, telling Parade Magazine, “I believe everyone should have the same rights. They say gay marriage ruins families and hurts kids. Well, I’ve had the privilege of seeing my gay friends being parents and watching their kids grow up in a loving environment.”

#7) “His chameleon quality,” said Vincent Aurelius.
His versatility as an actor is undeniable, but we’re also big fans of Brad’s changing looks. He’s experimented with facial hair, long hair, a ponytail, and is always wearing an incredible pair of shades.

#8) His outlook on life
“I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me,” Pitt said.

#9) His bromance with George Clooney
While ladies’ man Clooney can’t seem to keep the same girlfriend for too long, there’s one relationship that’s stood the test of time. The same on-screen camaraderie we’ve seen on the “Oceans” films translates into real life.
Clooney has openly voiced his admiration of Pitt saying, “Not only do I enjoy him as a person and respect his talent, but I also love what he does in the world. I can’t speak highly enough about how hard he works at making the world better.”

#10) How he’s embraced getting older
“Once you hit 40,” Pitt said, “you start re-examining the math of it all. I’ll trade wisdom for youth any day.”

AARP is also honoring the leading man with his very own ‘special edition birthday cover’ of AARP The Magazine to help him ring in the big 5-0!

@PIC 12,15,16,20:
Your so right. Brad looks great in those pictures. The female that he’s with though umm, not so much.

JP fans…..stop thanking the b@llsless wonder who put this thread up. Why couldnt there be a thread honoring Brad on his big milestone birthday without mentioning b!tches who littered his past life?
The only woman in Brad’s life is Angie and only she should be mentioned in a thread about his big 5-0 birthday.
So fvck off Ja-bought-and-paid-for-ed.

Come on we all know, when Brad is 90, Ticky’s fans will be so happy if Ticky is some how attached to Brad.

smelly rubberbanded goat beard Brad is my personal fave

Love Conquers All @ 12/18/2013 at 10:26 am

Happy 50th Birthday to thee sexiest, amazingly, and successful Brad Pitt! :)
Brad you are a gift from God and God gave Brad his truly loving wife Angelina and their beautiful children. As fans and admirers, Brad is thee perfect man into a perfect package. Angelina is truly lucky to have and hold Brad.

ROFLMAOOO… and just as I expected, the story of Pitty cannot be told without the media reminiscing about the women he’s dated who ALWAYS were above his league and how he USED to look. His career and change in appearance can be easily categorized into the Lewis years, the Paltrow years, the Aniston years, and his downfall with the Ho. He always adopted looks and behavioral traits in accordance with his partner at the time… what a tiny, pathetic empty vessel this little man is!

And now that he’s in the twilight of his career, I have yet to see ONE article from any media trade that actually sees him as a professional, focusing only on his body of work and resisting the temptation of acknowledging him for his looks and the women in his life. Oh but we know where this tabloid king’s fame comes from, so there’s no use in trying to present him as something he’s not, or is there?

At 50, fat, losing hair, and fired by the studio, is there anything for him to look forward to besides retirement? Happy birthday Pothead! I hope you have a ganjatastic day! XD

“I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier,” he said. “I’m making things. I just haven’t known life to be any happier.”
Brad Pitt 2013 Esquire Magazine Interview

Brad Pitt Turns 50: An Appreciation in Pictures
Fame, fortune and family. The actor has it all. A look at his career and life milestones
50 Looks Good
Seems like yesterday he was seducing Geena Davis in Thelma & Louise and building a rep as a heartthrob. But along the way, People magazine’s twice-selected Sexiest Man Alive matured into a serious performer (with three Oscar nominations for acting) and devoted partner and father. No better time than a milestone birthday (Dec. 18) to reflect on how Brad Pitt became a Hollywood superstar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!! @ 12/18/2013 at 10:51 am

@twitter:

That would be nice to fill this thread with AWESOME quotes from Brad!

Oh, my!!! It appears the loons have their panties all in a bunch over JJ showing this Pitt’s past…. Bless their hearts!

The last photo on the right, above, shows just how the ganja, booze and cigarettes have aged Pittiful! Not well at all…

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 11:07 am

The Madame Tussauds unveils new ‘Brangelina’ figures ahead of Brad Pitt’s 50th birthday

The London attraction said the current figures of the Hollywood actors, known as ‘Brangelina’, are some of the most popular on display, and have decided to update their look ahead of heartthrob Brad’s 50th birthday tomorrow.

The finishing touches are being made to Angelina’s waxwork, which is wearing a floor-length blue gown with one shoulder exposed, teamed with black high heels.

Her twice Oscar-nominated partner is wearing a stylish black three piece suit with his hair noticeably longer than the last time Tussauds tried to capture his likeness as he reaches his half-century.

The figures have taken the team of sculptors, colourists and hair and make up artists four months to complete at a cost of £150,000 each.

A spokesman for Madame Tussauds said the new Brad and Angelina will be featured in the attraction’s ‘party area’ with an impressive line up of stars.

These include Brad’s best buddy, George Clooney, and fellow superstar names like Morgan Freeman, Kate Winslet, Daniel Craig and Helen Mirren.

“Our current figures of Brad and Angelina are amongst the most popular in the attraction and receive a lot of attention,” said PR manager, Nicole Fenner.

“But they were created over eight years ago, so Brad’s 50th seems the perfect time to welcome two new figures of the world famous stars to the attraction.

“We’ll be portraying them at their ‘red carpet’ best when they take up residence.”

——-

I´m surprised with the quality and similarity or resemblance of Brad and Angie wax figures. I think it´s the best work the museum have done until now.

what i like the most it´s the pose and the dress they chose for Angie. The one with the thigh-high slit sexy dress. It means that in the end, the people love Angie legs exposure and that dress will be forever in the RC history. Only Angie achieved that…. just with one leg…. kiss

Today is Brad Pitt’s 50 Birthday. The most beautiful 50 year old alive today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD. Wishing you 50 more with your beautiful family.

@FANS, please remember trolls are in pain and will try to disrupt the thread today. Here are some ways trolls will TRY to disrupt the thread today. By shocking others (fans) by being insensitive about sensitive topics. This will trigger a desire by the fans to retaliate.

AGGRESSING; others by insulting or otherwise plainly attacking them without adequate provocation. This is open and deliberate aggression without any clear justification with the aim of antagonizing it’s target to
retaliate “.

CROSS-POSTING: Sending the same offensive or provocative message and then waiting for the respond…”

DIGRESSING; from the topic at hand, especially into sensitive topics; overly argumentative, trying to frustrate it’s fans with pointlessness complexity and indirectness. Digression into sensitive topics triggers the strongest responses.

Fans don’t allow trolls to disrupts this thread, especially today. Today it’s all about the most beautiful and sexy man, Brad Pitt’s Birthday.

Brad Pitt: From Beefcake to A-Lister
The evolution of a movie star, from ‘Thelma & Louise’ to ‘Killing Them Softly’

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/pictures/brad-pitt-from-beefcake-to-a-lister-20121018#ixzz2nqRkTfwU
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Pre-JEN-JEN Post-JEN
Deal
lol

@AWHODAT!: ITA with you. Why did JJ put 15 yo photos of women who are of no interest To Brad in the last nine years of his life. The only female who should be in the collage should be Angelina and his daughters. Also, those were some ugly ass women especially the one with the big nose and jay Leno Chin, OMG.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 12/18/2013 at 11:20 am

Morning All. Just wanted to pop in before I have to leave in order to wish the one and only Mr. William Bradley Pitt a most happiest of birthdays. Congratulations on reaching this milestone. We all know his wife, Angelina, will have something great planned for him in order to celebrate it once he arrives in Australia.

Love Conquers All @ 12/18/2013 at 11:21 am

Good morning Ladies and Gents, every Jolie-Pitt fans, and to everyone :)
Again Happy Birthday to our wonderful, Brad Pitt.
Florida Film Critics Circle
Complete list of winners:

Picture: 12 Years a Slave

Actor: Chiwetel Ejiofor, 12 Years a Slave

Actress: Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine

Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, The Dallas Buyers Club

Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o, 12 Years a Slave

Director: Steve McQueen, 12 Years a Slave

Adapted Screenplay: John Ridley, 12 Years a Slave

Original Screenplay: Spike Jonze, Her

Cinematography: Emmanuel Lubezki, Gravity

Visual Effects: Gravity

Art Direction/Production Design: Damien Drew et.al. and Catherine Martin et.al., The Great Gatsby

Foreign Language: Blue is the Warmest Color

Animated: Frozen

Documentary: The Act of Killing

Breakout: Lupita Nyong’O, 12 Years a Slave

Golden Orange: Dana Keith

# 41 AWHODAT! @ 12/18/2013 at 10:23 am

LMAO you’ve just echoed my sentiments about this thread thanks I thought I was the only one who had moaned glad to see I’m not stuck in the minority of calling JJ out, by the way keeping it real AWHODAT!

Rose
I replied to you on the previous thread

@Rose:

Why should he only include Angelina? She isn’t his wife. Brad had 41 years before her, they all make up who he is.

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 11:28 am

“I want to make sure I’m doing things of value – that mean something to me,” he said. “Make sure I’m doing things I’ve always wanted to try. And make sure I’m not doing things I don’t want to do. Because I’m very conscious of time; I know it’s limited.”
- Brad Pitt

Happy Birthday Brad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY MORE TO COME!!!!

Happy B-Day Himbo! @ 12/18/2013 at 11:38 am

& Many More Relationships in the future

Happy Birthday to Brad, looking better than ever at 50! Brad seems to be embracing his age with grace and humility.
12 Years a Slave Gets Theatrical Encore From Fox Searchlight — Fox Searchlight’s 12 Years A Slave will get a limited re-release at the height of voting season, coming out in select cities on January 17. The acclaimed film established itself as the early Oscar frontrunner following its release in mid-October.

cute joke-there are others, of course, for whom this would be true, e.g., nasty old deadends who pay their PR millions to attach their names to items about their x & his family.
@JasonBiggs
Brad Pitt turns 50 today. He really better get a move on if he wants to do something with his life.

just saying @ 12/18/2013 at 11:45 am

Happy Birthday the amazing Brad Pitt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY William Bradley Pitt!!!

Brad is like fine wine—he gets better & better ever year as a gorgeous mature man, great actor & producer, humanitarian,—but most of all as a loving & devoted family man to HIS Angie & their 6 adorable kids!

On twitter, so many people don’t believe Brad is 50, thought he was 30. 50 never looks this good this hot. Happy big 50 to you Mr. Perfection Brad Pitt.

E! News ‏@ENews 19m

Happy 50th birthday to your lifelong crush, Brad Pitt!

OK! Magazine ‏@OK_Magazine 16m

Happy 50th birthday to the gorgeous Brad Pitt http://okm.ag/1dOca4q

Gold Dust Woman @ 12/18/2013 at 12:06 pm

Happy Birthday to Brad Pitt. Who would have thought that a birthday could generate worldwide headlines!
Don’t recall Clooney or Depp getting this level of attention for their 50th. Depp got some but not this much.

Happy Birthday to Brad Pitt, my lifelong crush for sure.

Fox Searchlight Re-releasing ’12 Years a Slave’ in Theaters
—————————————————————————–

December 18, 2013 | 08:05AM PT

Oscar hopeful “12 Years a Slave” will get a big push next month when Fox Searchlight re-releases it into theaters.
The film will return in select cities beginning Jan. 17.
“We are honored to re-release this incredible film to theaters after it debuted to standing ovations in Telluride and Toronto. Steve McQueen’s deft storytelling with a superbly talented cast continues to win over audiences everywhere,” Fox Searchlight Pictures Presidents Stephen Gilula and Nancy Utley announced today.
“12 Years” was nominated for seven Golden Globes (including Best Picture), four SAG Awards and seven Spirit Awards, among others.
Shortcut to: http://variety.com/2013/film/news/fox-searchlight-re-releasing-12-years-a-slave-in-theaters-1200972690/#

Birthday Man @ 12/18/2013 at 12:14 pm

You must lose everything in order to gain anything.
–Brad Pitt

Birthday Man @ 12/18/2013 at 12:15 pm

On finding time with Angelina: “There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, ‘Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.’ They go, ‘Eww, gross!’ But we demand it.” Brad Pitt

Birthday Man @ 12/18/2013 at 12:17 pm

“[Brad] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.”

Angelina about her love Brad Pitt

Birthday Man @ 12/18/2013 at 12:17 pm

“One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom.” Brad Pitt

W magazine ‏@wmag 8m

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt! http://ow.ly/rRqoT pic.twitter.com/rCsPWnpMZd

Birthday Man @ 12/18/2013 at 12:18 pm

Angelina told ’60 Minutes’ in Nov. 2011, “I’m still a bad girl. I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now… it belongs to Brad. Or … our adventures.”

“I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man,” Angie told The Telegraph in May 2011. “He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man.”

Angelina on her love Brad Pitt

CNN Entertainment ‏@CNNshowbiz now

In honor of Brad Pitt’s 50th birthday, we’re celebrating with a highlight reel of his best moments: http://cnn.it/1cALcLh

The Top 10 Movies of a Top-Heavy Year
———————————————–

2013 was such a good year—at the movies, at least—that it was drawing the kinds of “best year ever” proclamations that are so symptomatic of our hyperbole-afflicted culture. But if it weren’t such a good year, I suppose it would have been called the worst year ever, so on balance, people really dug 2013.
These raves for the year’s cinematic output came around the early-fall film festival season, when the Telluride, Toronto, and New York festivals were premiering acclaimed film after acclaimed film, left and right. 12 Years a Slave was crowned the Oscar champ by Vulture. Gravity got the big critical stamp of approval before tearing up the box-office. Inside Llewyn Davis played every film festival imaginable and enchanted critic-types across an entire continent.
For me personally, the year hit the skids sometime around mid-November, with the major late-breaking releases like Saving Mr. Banks and American Hustle delivering rather sizeable disappointments, relative to my enthusiasm for them.
It’s funny to look at the New York Film Festival as a dividing line in the cinematic year, as it ended up premiering two of my favorite films in Captain Phillips and 12 Years a Slave, plus a third film, Stranger By the Lake, that’s a sure contender for my Top 10 next year once it’s been formally released in the States. (Interestingly, I first saw my #1 film of this year when it played NYFF in 2012.) The longer-lead NYFF screenings, though—the ones that were set to open in late November/December—all seemed to underwhelm in one way or another. Inside Llewyn Davis was too wrapped up in its own isolation to let any air in. Nebraska managed to pull everything together by the end, but the first hour or so was oppressively petty and unpleasant. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was a lifeless bust entirely. All Is Lost and Her were good movies that didn’t captivate me the way they did other critics. I wonder if things would have been different had The Wolf of Wall Street premiered as the “secret screening” at NYFF like many of us expected it to. As it stands, Martin Scorsese’s celebration/condemnation/celebration of the rich and insane screened too late for me to see it in time for this list, so if you feel like there’s an asterisk that must be placed next to the subsequent ten films, you’re free to do so.
As it stands, no film in my top ten opened theatrically later than October 18, hence my calendar-based hangups. Did the final quarter of the year really underwhelm that severely for me? Ultimately, I think it’s the strength of the following films moreso than the weakness of their competitors that keeps this list so early-year dominant.
Before I get on with it already, I should throw out some Honorable Mentions to a handful of films that, were the breeze blowing a bit differently, might have snuck into that #10 slot, or higher. Films like the incredibly moving documentary about gays in Uganda, Call Me Kuchu, which was so unfortunately under-publicized and swallowed up by the bigger docs of the year (though how loudly can I possibly complain about a year that was this strong for documentaries?). Films like Nicole Holofcener’s Enough Said, which shares a spiritual place with a couple other films that did make my top ten in what was a banner year for female lead characters in indie films. Blue Is the Warmest Color and Her are two films you’ll see on many a year-end list this month, and I recommend them so highly. August: Osage County is a film you probably won’t see on as many year-end lists, but it deserves mention for a cast and a script that manage to counterbalance—and then some—some regrettably timid direction.

The Top 10 Movies of a Top-Heavy Year
———————————————–
The Top Ten Films of 2013

2. 12 Years a Slave
——————————–

I can leave the bigger-picture stuff to people who are far better equipped than I to speak to the significance of this movie in the greater cultural narrative about slavery. Except to say that to boil this film down to “this one finally gets it right” vs. “no film can ever get it right in this regard,” while interesting and worthy in its own respect, doesn’t entirely belong in a discussion of this film’s merits, which are plentiful. Director Steve McQueen has taken a decent amount of flak for the chilliness in his career, and there has been some talk that there’s a remove in this film as well. But by occasionally stepping back, McQueen really lets you see the ecosystem at work, how slavery depended on the compliance of corrupted people and the inaction of men who might otherwise have been good. This isn’t a faceless monolith at work, and McQueen never lets any of the component parts off the hook. But the film is also never so crass as to misbelieve that it needs to grandstand. The story speaks for itself, and it’s a terribly impactful one.

Shortcut to: http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2013/12/top-10-movies-top-heavy-year/356276/

Fox Searchlight Re-releasing ’12 Years a Slave’ in Theaters
————————————————————

December 18, 2013 | 08:05AM PT

The film will return in select cities beginning Jan. 17.

Why doesn’t get a tattoo with the name of Brangelina?

Happy Birthday Brad we share the same Birthday and the same age. We must be twins LOL! Have a wonderful one.
If you would like to get me a gift I would like money!LOL

John Singleton on Hollywood’s ‘Slavery Zeitgeist’ (Guest Column)
—————————————————————-
9:00 AM PST 12/18/2013 by THR Staff
The acclaimed director on how Ryan Coogler’s “Fruitvale Station,” “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” and Steve McQueen’s “12 Years a Slave” were made outside the studio system, and what’s next for African-American movies: “The chains on what can be made and what can’t in Hollywood have been unshackled.”
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 3, 2014, issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
By John Singleton: The director on how 2013 has changed Hollywood’s idea of commercial viability for African American-themed movies When Ryan Coogler, a newly minted USC film school grad, took his screenplay about the police killing of Oscar Grant to the Sundance Screenwriters Lab in January 2012, he had no idea what the next year would bring. Within six months, the work was in production in his native Oakland with seed money from a Chinese investor and other producers, including co-star Octavia Spencer. A year later, the picture won the Grand Jury Prize and Audience Award at Sundance and went on a worldwide tour, garnering kudos at Cannes, Deauville and from the New York Film Critics Circle, the National Board of Review and the Independent Spirit Awards.
Not bad for a movie that cost less than a million dollars. The plain truth is, Fruitvale Station was made totally outside the Hollywood studio system and every ounce of the picture feels authentic. The lives of the people involved in the movie will never be the same.
This year has seen a number of films helmed by African-American directors that raise the bar and also many questions concerning the industry’s historical outlook on what is commercial and what isn’t. In a town where many executives hold six-figure positions and are basically hired to say no ad infinitum, several projects have been made outside the system and are finding commercial and critical success.
Legendary producer Laura Ziskin initially developed Lee Daniels’ The Butler. The picture eventually found life with a phalanx of producers and financiers that included NBA ballplayer Michael Finley; Sheila Johnson, the ex-wife of BET’s Bob Johnson; and producer Cassian Elwes. Golden Globes snubs aside, this picture will be the stuff of legend for all the success it has attained despite industry rules. What are those rules? It’s black-themed, a period film and concerns the civil rights movement — so it can’t make money. Yet the $30 million movie has grossed close to $150 million worldwide with room to grow. Whatever the awards season outcome, The Butler will have changed the landscape of the industry in a positive way.
The clear awards frontrunner 12 Years a Slave never could have been made by a major Hollywood film studio. With all respect, it isn’t the first to have been attempted on this subject matter. Several filmmakers over time have made slavery-based projects, albeit with fewer resources, to spotty results. What makes Steve McQueen’s picture distinctive is its all-encompassing organic feel. Everything came together with this movie: the acting, by Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong’o, among others; writing; McQueen’s direction; Hans Zimmer’s delicate, haunting score. It will be interesting to see how the “slavery zeitgeist” created by this picture plays out in the next year. One thing is for certain: The chains on what can be made and what can’t in Hollywood have been unshackled.

Shortcut to: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-singleton-fruitvale-station-butler-666362

marieclaireuk ‏@marieclaireuk now

50 moments we wish we’d shared with Brad Pitt http://marieclai.re/mAfrKt

David Ayer – Twitter

Day 60 pic.twitter.com/wiBrKcVFa6

Wonderbust @ 12/18/2013 at 12:44 pm

Happy Birthday Brad!

WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT
Today is your special day. Celebrate with happyness . Wish you a life full of joy and love. HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY !

Anne ‏@Anne4Brothers now

#BradPitt 18.12.1963. Brad Pitt is someone who managed to turn focus from his looks 2 his work. A great work indeed. Congratulations

Biggest BP Long Hair Fan @ 12/18/2013 at 12:46 pm

Most beautiful man ever. Love the long hair most, especially Legends of the Fall hair. Brad call me maybe. Love you honey! This man oozes hot.

Happy Birthday to the world’s most beautiful man William Bradley Pitt. Hope you stay young and beautiful never age.

pbs.twimg.com/media/BboAKVSCYAAjquN.jpg:large

Old dude partied the night away without Jolie on Her Birthday :rotflmao: :laff: :rotflmao: Looks like he is partying his birthday away without the crypt keeper on His Birthday too. Nothing says loving like celebrating those special days without your hag baby mama or in a drunken evening with your real amours. :wink:

@Pitt:
dumbass, the pic was from last Saturday. Lol

Forbes The 10 Top Grossing Actors of 2013: Brad Pitt is
Not on the list…… Even with three movies out this year, one of which is a “tent-pole” franchise. :oops:

Pitt is a loser and will be trapped forever by his baby mama but that humanitarian award scene proved to me that he has
stop faking it for a while and wont be surprise if they break up after oscars

Happy Happy Birthday!! :color:

Happy Birthday, Bradders, where ever you are!

Happiness is over-rated” — Brad Pitt.

So i’ll just wish the ol’ goat a good birthday.

Although I am sure he’ll be celebrating this milestone, by getting drunk, and laid.

Brad’s birthday is everywhere on every possible website and blog. The power of Brad Pitt. Happy B-day babe.

Ticky hags are having a meltdown today. Lol.

@twitter:

LOL! That’s the joke of the day!

DUMB HO SPEND HIS 50TH BIRTHDAY ALL BY HIMSELF, HAVE LOST ALL HIS FRIENDS, LOOKS MISERABLE AND DRUNK

@Lol: LMAO I think instead of trolls I will refer to them as dumbasses
Happy 50th Birthday Brad

marieclaireuk ‏@marieclaireuk now

If we could relive any moments in history, it would be these, with Brad Pitt http://marieclai.re/mAfrKt

pbs.twimg.com/media/BboAKVSCYAAjquN.jpg:large

I am sure Brad is celebrating his birthday with his beautiful family. Ticky hags can go take their meds. Lol.

Hello magazine must be color blind, it keeps saying green-eyed Brad Pitt while even blind people can see blue eyed. SMH.

David Ayer – Twitter
Day 60 pic.twitter.com/wiBrKcVFa6

lol

BILD Top-News ‏@BILD_TopNews now

SO sexy mit 50! – Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt! http://on.bild.de/JCzkkG

@horns:
Is that Brad’s pic? Lol.

@horns: Name changing dumbass. What name are you going to use next, Angie? That’s your M.O.

Showbiz Tonight ‏@showbiztonight now

Happy birthday, Brad Pitt! The hunk turns the big 5-0 today; Check out 50 years of Brad’s best looks: http://on.hln.tv/29enQI

Jennifer Aniston. NO DIRECTION @ 12/18/2013 at 1:26 pm

happy 50th birthday brad pitt, angelina is so in love with you and so you are to her

Rolling Stone ‏@RollingStone 2h

Happy 50th birthday Brad Pitt! See his evolution from beefcake to A-lister: http://rol.st/18RfAA9

Huffpost.ca Style ‏@HuffPostCaStyle now

Happy 50th birthday, Brad Pitt, you sexy beast you! http://huff.to/19y5acA pic.twitter.com/NlCFIuvZVA

Also Congrats to Angie for making People Magazine Most Intriguing List again. Angelina effect has saved lives

an opinion @ 12/18/2013 at 1:36 pm

Happy Birthday Brad Pitt. At the top of his game at 50! And what a year Mr Pitt has had.
Engaged to the beautiful Angelina Jolie who he has 6 beautiful kids with
WWZ did great this summer
TYAS is getting awards and nominations as best film of the year.
Miraval rose’ wine was consider one of the best of the year worldwide
MIR is still going strong and helping people across the US
and he even release a furniture line.
I remember Brad saying something to the effect of not wanting to wait around for things to happen; he would make them happen.
This was around the time he got divorced. Thank goodness he did not wait around or he would be 50 and his biggest accomplishment may have been spending a record number of Christmas’ in Mexico.

I guess not many people care Today is also steven spielberg birthday, it is ALL about BRAD PITT, THE ONE AND ONLY, THE LEGEND BRAD FVCKING PITT.

@an opinion:
^ ^ All that you just said, ‘an opinion’! Couldnt have said it better.
All the bitterbetties who are here trying to snark on a man who has it all, are laughable.
Tell me, JP fans, do you think the bitterbetties are aware that their bitterness is showing? LMFAO

L.A. LIVE ‏@LALIVE now

Happy Birthday #BradPitt! Still making us swoon as you did when you surprised an audience at @RegalLALIVE in June: http://ow.ly

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 12/18/2013 at 1:59 pm

g’day bitches
brad clapped out now due to hore jolie – so sad
fair dinkum + no problems
tie me kangaroo down sport
barf
crack two
jolie still whoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no help
jolie biggest whore ever
global superdupermegawhore
whoremanitarian
jolie went thru sheep dip 50x — no difference
FJWP thick on ground
everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over ray dolby ballsroom
all over united talent agency + team led by dick
all over cockatoo island
all over cockatoo
all over cock too
all over kangaroo
all over roobar
all over gold coast
all over bondi junction
even on circus big top
even on circus trapeze
all over hong kong
hong kong intercontinental hotel now stuff full
all over sydney + harbour too
sydney intercontinental hotel now stuff full
all over entertainment quarter in whore Park
all over sea life aquarium
smother jolly swagman camped by a billabong while the band played waltzing matilda
soon to bury all land down under
all over sherman croaks
all over studio
all over sunset tower hollywood hotel
– and jen suite 1502 — stuffed full
all over polo park
all over anaheim
stuff president suite of bel-air hotel
all over LA county museum of fart
all over sydney
all over tokyo
in japan vending machine everywhere
all over honolulu
all over oahu
all over UN
all over jordan + al zaatri refugee camp
all over london + RAF Northolt
all over paris + Il Vino
all over punk lotus clinic
all over siren studio
all over LAX
all over las vegas
all over beverly, hills that is
all over washington dc
all over FJWP Schwartz
all over waldorf tower
all over chelsea piers
all over lincoln center
all over santa barbara
all over goleta
all over el capitan beach
all over congo + rwanda
all over gisozi genocide memorial
all over rescue camp
all over jungle
all over natural history museum of la
all over whole food
all over urban outfitter
all over parrot cay
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long pole
use net
use tong like big blue one
disease 4 u
u puke anyway
u r warned now
beware
FJWP cannot be sanitized for your protection
govern self according
stuff it up the old didgeridoo

Happy Birthday Mr. Pitt. Enjoy your day. Nice to know your born 1 day after me. :)
P.S. Merry Christmas to you and your family. God Bless.

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 12/18/2013 at 2:01 pm

g’day again bitches
fairest dinkum of them all
…………|………….
||||| YOO – HOO |||||
…………|………….
waving to Weng, Rose, Passing Through, NAN, Anustin, Neleh, Senior, Vicki, Anoble, Rose, Joann, Paiige, Sabine, Neer, Phool, Fern, LLM, DS, Dulc, juju, LottaTitz, Jaye, Premalee, neer, LLM, ozzie, noplace, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker, Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, Paiige, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Fe, Bizzy Bee, Noplace, QQQQ, groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plz, MIR, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, twat, Bea, Who, briseis, Sabine, Lucy, fyi, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, plez, Lily, Lurker, yolly, Neleh, Lara, Senior, Susan, were the morons, Shi baby, Love the Jolie Pitt’s, Jaye, Passing through, QQQQ, CLINIQUA, Yolly, Prem, Vickifromtexas, Vicki, Anoble, Kimmy, Lyric, DS, Dulc, Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, Noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, LLM,ndn, Yolly,Love Conquers All,Susan, Dawne, Neer,Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plz, MIR, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Bea, Who, briseis, Lucy, fyi, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, plez, Lily, Lurker, JoAnn, busted, Rose, Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker and all the lurkers, Neer, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker and all the lurkers, Twerk, nanufur, Phool, Joann, LLM, Casmir, Tutuna, Gena, Foxy, Aisha, Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, shout out to all the lovely loons out there – Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker and all the lurkers out there I hope you all have a great day, take care God Bless, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Neleh, Senior, Vicki, Anoble, Rose, Joann, Lyric, Paiige, Sabine, Tutuna, Lotta Marie, LottaTitz, Aisha, Neer, Casmir, Gena, Foxy, PT, Phool, Fern, Kimmy, DS, Dulc, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Neleh, Senior, Vicki, Anoble, Rose, Joann, Paiige, Fern, Sabine, Aisha, Neer, Lyric, DS, Tutuna, Dulc, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker, Phool, Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, especially shout out to all the lovely ladies out there Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, Noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, LLM,ndn, Yolly,Love Conquers All,Susan, Dawne, Neer,Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plz, MIR, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Bea, Who, briseis, Lucy, fyi, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, plez, Lily, Lurker and all the lurkers out there, Fyi12, Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurkerplez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, LOL, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, Yolly, Observer 2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker and all the lurkers, JuJube, AnusStain, PassingPoo, PhatTwat, Carmen Dell’Orifice and to all lovely fans of Brad and Angie.

God bless us, every one.

God bless the Jolie-Pitt Family.

God bless their fans all over the world.

Check your email bitches.

jolie still whoring as usual
not to worry
jolie
+ jolie hot lips
+ jolie power-whore snapper
+ jolie wonky porno-class tits
+ jolie perlane-puffed nipples from hell
ALL A-OK & tip top

God doesn’t bless illuminati Satanists, they bless themselves.

Corbis Entertainment ‏@CorbisEnt now

Happy 50th birthday to #Hollywood’s leading man, #BradPitt! Check out what @HuffingtonPost (and we) love about him: http://ow.ly/rT2lw

TweetingTwat @ 12/18/2013 at 2:13 pm

Just look at the pics — Brad hooked up with Jolie and right away started his rapid decline. That’s what happens when you play around with a demon.

@horns:

I know, I know, nobody cares about your birthday. Suck it up. Stop whining.

old fan, just stopped by to wish my sexy man a happy birthday, his 50 years on this earth, the things he accomplished are very impressive, he is not just a pretty face.

Just coming out of lurking to wish Mr. William Bradly Pitt a Happy 50 Birthday. 50 has never look so good

Pedram Pazuki ‏@PedramPazuki now

Brad Pitt is 50 today. One of the greatest actors of his generation. And a true movie star. #happybirthday #icon pic.twitter.com/2CtKiIBMWD

LiliVonShtupp @ 12/18/2013 at 2:22 pm

So now we are puzzled regarding where are the vunderful pictures from the Magazin PlayGirl which showed Bradley in his magnificent naturalness? One would have thought that Jared would have a more complete photographic record.

Passing Poo @ 12/18/2013 at 2:26 pm

Here is a big fat birthday turd for Brad!

@Passing Poo:
you mad, loser. Lol

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 2:36 pm

Looks like poor Colin Farrell is stalking Brad again…that haircut looks awfully familiar. CF was that Governors Awards on Nov 16…and he didn’t have his hair cut quite like this…
Here he is at the Governors Awards and the sides were longer and not shaved nearly as high on the sides. Now it’s almost exactly like Brad’s haircut.

Famous Quotes: @ 12/18/2013 at 2:49 pm

buhbuh uhh buh babbuh duhba duh buhbbba
- Marble Mouth Brad

Happy Birthday Brad Pitt, I love you and will always do, you are my favorite actor and the perfect man. Bulgaria Loves you ::):):)

Happy birthday to the one and only in Hollywood brad pitt. Enjoy your day. Where is Angie…. again I wish you many years, health, success and happiness.

Cyber bullying/Trolling/harassing:

The NUMBER ONE rule for dealing with this type of behavior is:

“Don’t respond, Don’t interact, Don’t engage”. This is not as easy as it sounds. It’s a natural response to want to defend yourself or the person who being bullied, stalking, harassing and put the person right. However, never argue with a serial bully, stalker or harasser. It’s not a mature adult discussion but like dealing with a child or immature teenager; whilst the serial bully maybe an adult on the outside; on the inside they are like a child whose never grown up and probably never will. Serial bullies and HARASSERS often have DISORDERED THINKING PATTERNS and do not share the same thoughts and values as you.

Fans: “Be alert to provocation it could be called “The Bating Game”. A provocative comment is made and those who respond are then encouraged to engage in conflict… The Provoker watches, waits and stirs the pot with additional provocation.”

“What interests me is the sense of gratification that a Provoker gain from watching others indulge in destructive interaction ignited by him – or herself. In this context, gratification is a perverse form of satisfaction akin to, but distinct form of pleasure.”

We are celebrating Brad’s Birthday today and we will not allow trolls to spoil this day.

Uh joe and tampon are the same whiny loser troll. Remember calling us fans tabloid-addled psychos ranting about Angelina? she’s an idiot.

@ Rose #137

Thanks for the post. Keep on posting “Cyber bullying/Trolling/harassing”. Great idea.

@Premalee: Hi Prem. Thanks for your link this morning. I will continue reminding the fans we are dealing with trolls with “disordered thinking patterns” who get pleasure starting and watching conflicts.

Happy 50th Birthday to a handsome, soulful, passionate, generous, talented, smart and humble human being! May Brad Pitt have at least another half century to grow old with Angelina while enjoying their children and later; their grandchildren…hopefully, great-grand-kids!

REDBOOK ‏@redbookmag now

In honor of his 50th birthday, 5 times Brad Pitt reminded us he’s more than just a pretty face http://redbk.co/6012dPeC pic.twitter.com/IC6sDCGpRs

most fckable human next to my hubby…..happy birthday poppa pitt!

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 4:35 pm

Happy Birthday Brad. Fifty never looked so good.

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 4:39 pm

#96 @Pitt:

Another addled psycho with reading comprehension problems. When did 2011 become 2013?

WWZ was filmed in 2011, when Brad got paid for it.

But, carry on and continue making an A$$ out of yourself. You do it so well.

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 4:44 pm

@LiliVonShtupp:

Ritzy. What’s the matter, yours get their wear and tear out of them? We know you’ve been getting off on them for years.

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 4:46 pm

# 86 Phool. @ 12/18/2013 at 12:27 pm
Shortcut to: http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/18/jennifer-lawrence-angelina-jolie-more-peoples-most-intriguing-of-2013/
+++++++++++++++++++
ROTFLMAO. Peeps is soooooooo predictible. Slapping Ticky on the cover as a “Best Dress” when she had one one of the most mundane and banal dresses that was worn at any award show or RC the entire year. At least it wasn’t the “Best Hair” aware again.

Loonies are beside themselves. You can see the meltdown coming. Pothead has spent his milestone birthday partying away from the evil, man-eating witch who has nearly ruined his career and sucked the life away from him. His fame is permanently associated to her now -like a ball and chain-, and any credibility as a serious actor and producer is bleak now that his company’s contract with Paramount was terminated and his long-term producing partner has resigned. His projects have been derailed after because of the huge weight of the ultra expensive vanity project that he could not carry all the way to a place of financial success, which has all but killed his production company in the process.

So the question is… does he have anything to celebrate at all? Being on his own on this special date is clear indicator that he’s taking a long, hard look at his own life and wants a clean slate in this new stage of his life. Contrary to him spending his 40th birthday with his wife, Pitty was in a much better place back then with a promising future that awaited. Little did he know about the tumultuous times he’s facing now; his vanity, shallowness, narcissim and lust did not prevent him from seeing what he’d be up to some ten years later, and he’s realized that now. So he’s a family man now, but is he happy at all? Isn’t that the feeling he once called “overrated”? Didn’t he say he loved “chaos” too? A loving, caring, devoted father would’ve traveled any distance to be with his children on this special day, but nah, he chose to be left alone, away from the “chaos” that he gladly brought upon himself. It’s clear that parental instinct is just not in him.

Happiness is overrated for you indeed, Pitty. Happy birthday! You deserve everything karma brings you this day! :)

why you care where Brad spent? I didn’t see anything when tommys 50 happened with whomever was the hire one for him after kh lease expire…
three time losing and what happened? nothing
don’t even get me started about other name you mention against here
Brad is fine as he is…. all he has to do bring the love….. without that it is not working she too. talking is useless one action more than 20000000 words

Happy 50th @ 12/18/2013 at 5:10 pm

Brad Is in London and will be swallowing Bangers all night thank you.

no solidity no success . not the other way around… not today just it could be another time once in a while at least a FREE date night photos … something that is you have love . have someone and you don’t show it… it doesn’t make you desirable.

that said not on his birthday but I like the current younger than the Brad generation leading actors or whatever you call them…….. they all give away happy, solid couples vibe…. may be when they get to their age they will be like them….. turn offs.

Happy Birthday Brad Pitt.

Wonder what gift Angie got for him. I bet something amazing.

thelookoflove1365 @ 12/18/2013 at 5:26 pm

Wow!!! 50, wealthy, successful career & personal life. Gorgeous kids & partner. No wonder trolls are hating.
Hope he got at least a day off from filming. IMO, Brad prolly does not care to celebrate his reaching half a century/milestone. But I am wishing him a very happy, peaceful, & productive 50th birthday. And wish for more productive & healthy life.

Oh please ignore the STUPID name-changing troll with reading comprehension problems. Ticky’s paid hen is an IDIOT just like her. what a loon.

Holy moly @ 12/18/2013 at 5:29 pm

Tristan and Tyler Durden are 50 years old. unbelievable. time flies. Happy B-day.

truth sucks so lets just continue what lead to actual decline… all hating is not based on FAKE most yes and this one is not. was was not was not. And that part wasn’t and still isn’t…

jo jo jo Pitty is in LONDON jo jo jo

split

Some of you need to take off your rose-tinted glasses. He looks 50.

I see people are freaking out over Brad turning 50.

This is oficial:pitty and bambi will be in London for the holidays…

VANITY FAIR ‏@VanityFair 27m

We now live in a world where Brad Pitt is 50. Happy Birthday, Brad! http://vnty.fr/10pPSNz pic.twitter.com/Sx7jU2JSaJ

I can’t believe how Jared pick up the most unflattering photos of Brad and Angie while he picked the best shot with his Albatross x when there was lots of photos of them where Brad looks so bored with her. While with Angie there was lots of them where you could actually feel the love and attraction between them.

@Kresta:

SO

AND..nobody is asking you to wear them.

are you freaking out

just saying @ 12/18/2013 at 5:44 pm

Age is just a number. Brad is ageless, timeless beauty.

So many birthday wishes for Brad from tons of sources. He is one of a kind. And deserves all the attention. My local TV station even did a thing on him. It is Brad Pitt after all.

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 5:54 pm

# 149 Ⱦamsin @ 12/18/2013 at 4:56 pm
The picture says it all..

Of all the dumb things Jared has done, this thread tops the list………it is downright insulting ……….

I don’t remember Clooney and Depp 50 th birthdays had such impact like Brad’s. Anyway Happy Birthday to the MAN Brad Pitt, what an amazing life he has especially last 8 years.

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:14 pm

#170 @Passing Through:

PT-

There were so many $hit nuggets in Obi Wan K-Nowsnothing ranting post. I’m sure he copy and pasted it from another board.

When did Plan B ever fund WWZ?

When did Brad spend his 40th and 41st birthday with the overpaid hairball?

HW has huge respect for what Brad accomplished with WWZ and they know he’s the one that did it. Like Clooney said, he took it out of the hands of the people that were fvcking it up and that includes Paramount’s. And if WWZ was such a disaster, financially, than why are they going forward with a sequel? Will it happen, who knows?

And Paramount only distributed one film of Plan B’s and that was WWZ. The other two were through Paramount Vantage, which Paramount shuttered.

All other productions were financed by other studios. You know, like the big studio that New Regency has a deal with. 20th Century Fox.

TYAS is going into the awards season, a clear front runner. But, ya know, things suck. LOL.

Oh and Brad’s supposed to fly 23 hours to spend his b-day in Australia and then turn around and fly back to the UK for tomorrow. Or Angelina is supposed to do the same when Brad will be finished up with Fury by Friday, by the looks of it.

The past 10 years of Brad’s life have been very production. Six beautiful children, a beautiful fiance, a movie career that’s been on fire. He’s been part of 7 AA nominated movies. Has been nominated for 3 Oscars about to be nominated for his 4th. That’s in the past 10 years. Let’s not talk about the billions of dollars at the WW BO that has happened in the past 10 years. That’s why producers and studios say, if you want a movie green lit, get Brad Pitt.

That’s why people like Emma Thompson and others, always bring Brad’s name up when talking about him having access to all of the best scripts. And he’s one of HW’s most bankable actors.

Let’s not talk about people that have said the same thing that Scarlet Johansen just said about him. That he bucked the system, did it his way and that they want a career like his. Plenty of his peers and and younger actors and actors have mad respect for him. His name comes up constantly on how to do it right.

I’d say Brad’s got a lot of good karma the past 10 years. The best of his life and more to come.

But, Tam$hit is all butt hurt because Ticky was shown no love and he can’t even go on and on about Echo Films. Or any A-List actors/actresses, directors or producers that want to work with her.

All Tam$hit has is that Ticky was called an overpaid hairball. Oh and she’s going to Mexico with her scrum drum, Tacky. Same ole, same ole. And Tacky had to go to counseling due to Ticky. LOL.

@Dawne: I don’t think it is insulting history is history just if this was angie and she has that I wouldn’t consider it as such……
What turn off is what now is not what it should look or be…..
I hate his pr method. Their pr method…… better couples out there.

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:17 pm

#171 @Dawne:

Eh, that’s Jared for you these days. I didn’t even look at the pics. LOL.

It’s his B-day and man are plenty of people in the press mentioning it. He’s Brad, fvcking, Pitt!

And no one is forgetting it. LOL.

@Observer2: so we gonna get one of those cringie pictures that we have been getting for zillllion years? no thankyou….go alone

@samm:

If there are better couples out there then why the eff are you here? Geezus, have you ever had a thought and not contradicted in in thirty seconds? That is one scary mind ya got goin’ there. Donate your brain to science…..it would be quite a study……..and this PR

@Dawne:

did something and my post went before I finished it. Why do you prattle on about their PR……….what would you like them to do ….copulate on the red carpet????????????? Everyone knows the great love story that is Brad and Angie…….get off it for god’s sake.

pitty celebrate his birthday with his friend Shia, his children? bahhh in Australia

jo jo jo

como estoy disfrutando hoy

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:23 pm

LMAO! A zillion years? Wow. Who knew that the earth existed that long?

Little dude can’t count to ten using both hands, yet, they know how to count to a zillion?

@Dawne:

snif snif

@the ring:

listen dipshiit, Brad is in London with work obligations…..sure something you cannot relate to as you sit here all g.d. day spewing the same stupidity………

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:26 pm

Ring a ding a ling needs to take care of their sniff problem. Lay off the cocaine. That’d probably help.

@Dawne:

no,mi amor,pholl and Rose are all day here,pitty does not want to see our Angie; (

snif re snfi

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/18/2013 at 6:30 pm

@Dawne:

Dawn, why do you let this a hole bother you. This dumb @ss has been repeating the same BS on every threads and everyday. The dumb a hole is not going to stop so, why bother responding.

Happy Birthday to da man!!!! You look mighty fine for a 50 year old.

Funny post fr. Katie H thread:
Tom? CHris? Josh? @ 12/18/2013 at 4:40 pm
Shouldn’t this birthday post be littered with Katie’s exes like jj did to poor Brad Pitt? Where are the pictures of Chris, Tom, Josh etc.??
—————————–
seriously @ 12/18/2013 at 6:17 pm
Because Katie’s exes aren’t desperate old has-beens like Brad’s CLEARLY are. Happy birthday, Katie!

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:35 pm

#182 @Dawne:

Dawne;

The last laugh is always on ring a ding a ling and at ring a ding a ling. LOL.

See.

@the ring: He don’t worth it I pass… only denial and super talk he wants other realities no ears and me no time for it anymore , u and them fight

Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:42 pm

Little dude is like a child in a car. Are we there yet? Two seconds later, asks the same question.

It tends to make for a very long car ride. LOL.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/18/2013 at 6:45 pm

Boy, huvsy and MANiston really pay peeps extremely well. They have 25 most intriguing People and guess who they put on the cover. I’ll bet MANiston is not even one of the 25 but she is on the cover as best dressed.

Here’s the shocker, nutjobs. Juliette Lewis, Sinitta, Thandie newton, Robin Givens, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston plus many more. He’s been around the block with numerous women. He’s been engaged to numerous women too. He’ll propably continue manwhoring after Angelina as well. Get over it!

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 6:54 pm

# 173 Observer2 @ 12/18/2013 at 6:14 pm #170
@Passing Through:

PT-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
O2 -
I didn’t read Tampon’s post. I never do. Everything she says is bound to be a pile of shite – especially if it’s longer than 2 words – hence the photo. I’m not getting any younger and wasting my time reading Tampon’s posts is 30 seconds I’ll never get back. Besides – making fun of her without reading the posts is much more fun. She gets all bent out of shape and accuses me of lying and says I do read her posts because it’s killing her to know that I can’t be bothered. I just wait for one of you guys to make fun of her asinine nonsense and then I pile on. That way I get to make fun of her twice for the same thing. Ain’t life beautiful? Not so much for Tampon and her ilk but it’s great for the J-P fans. LOL!

OT
cr DailyFail.
Kate Winslet said in an interview, none of that going back and forth for her children, they are with her all the time.
A Father’s Group was planning to use her words and picture, and she set her lawyers on them.
This is the same woman that had a C-section and told the press, it was a vag birth.
It reminds me of the Oscars, standing in front of the World and lying.

@Freud: >:

Jen, are you doing the same thing? You slept with every men in Hollywood. Engaged to numerous men too. You certainly will continue to hore yourself after your boy toy as well. Get over it!

(((((((HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!!))))))))
To one of the most handsome, wonderful, loving, supportive partners and best Dads ever!!! I bet Angie, as usual, will make it memorable! ;)

Happy 50th Birthday Brad !

Today Brad Pitt will be very happy and be with Angie and his Family.

Someone is still crying with her dogs,that they didn’t got invited to his Birthday’s party since Dec04.

Brad you’d done the right thing to Dumping The Barren Cow.

She is still cannot Producing any baby…..Ouch…..Ouch

E! Online ‏@eonline 40m
Happy birthday, Brad Pitt! http://eonli.ne/1cBj1fa . Can you believe he’s 50?! Let’s celebrate with a look back: pic.twitter.com/29Uqx2kCpm
Nana Dansoa ‏@dansoamarketing 50m
10 Times Brad Pitt Caught You Checking Him Out http://nblo.gs/S8l48
Tumblr

@umm: I know, the Today show spent 3 minutes discussing Brad Bday and all five hosts named their favorite Brad film.I was surprised they had a wall of pics of him.

Love Brad @ 12/18/2013 at 7:35 pm

All newspapers and magazines around the world reported the birthday of Brad Pitt.

Only one LEGEND has POWER for your birthday be as commenting worldwide.

Brad Pitt = LEGEND

Love Brad @ 12/18/2013 at 7:37 pm

Brad Pitt is 50 and cannot age: This GIF proves he’s actually Benjamin Button

Love Brad @ 12/18/2013 at 7:41 pm

New Thread

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/18/2013 at 7:59 pm

@Love Brad:

Yup!!! Haters can suck it suck it.

Happy Birthday Bred! Be happy! You’re a lucky guy <3

Angie and Brad beautiful love @ 12/18/2013 at 8:15 pm

The hateful jealous don´t get it, why Brad is with Angie forever. They are soul mates. Brad and Angie have tried with others partners but it not work.

Like any person, when we are young adults, we explored and experiment the pleasures of love, looking for the right one. It´s the time of long crazy nights, hard sex, drugs and bus and rock n´Roll. During this Angie was married two times, Brad one time after a long list of very diverse types of girls. But after all the success, money, fame and beauty they have not found the partner they are looking for.

We can´t forget that Brad and Angie are very similar in what they want in a relationship. Brad always have said that he want many kids, Angie was the same. Brad was always a one girl guy, Angie was the same. Brad was a humanitarian and always wanted to help others, Angie was the same but in much bigger way. They complement each other.

The last important factor it was the exterior beauty. It´s difficult to find in a life time a partner with all the great personal qualities they are looking for and with a great beauty that could be above any other person in the world. it´s must be like finding an angel, or a rare animal, or a goddess.

That´s why Brad and Angie love story it´s almost unbelievable. Brad is one the most beautiful mans in the world, and Angelina is the most beautiful woman in the world without any doubt. What are the chances that the two most beautiful humans of our time would be together in one movie and would fall in love ? Almost none, cause you can find a beautiful person but with all the amazing personal qualities that Brad and Angie have it´s almost impossible.

That it´s what a happened with Brad and Angie. The biggest and marvelous human experiment made by the power of a cosmic fate put together this two incredible and amazing and beautiful humans.

Can you imagine Brad with other woman or Angie with other man? Can you name other woman or man with the beauty of Angie and Brad and with a better personality and qualities?

Of curse no one can. This is a couple made in haven. After Adam and Eve, Romeu and Juliete, Akhenaten and Nefertiti, Marco Aurelio and Cleopatara, and a few more Brad and Angelina love for each other will be forever in the history of human kind like all the legends of great lovers in the history of humanity.

30 years a Wh@re @ 12/18/2013 at 8:23 pm

Damn, Jolie is People’s fascinating list for new boobs. OMG.
Girl is good. I will give her that. Damn. Thats crazy.

Happy 50th Birthday to the sexiest Man alive, my Brad.
Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun my forever Love.
Wishing you, your amazing Angie and your gorgeous beautiful Family all the Health, the happiness and the Love in the world.
God Bless the JPs and all the Fans around the world.

happy happy @ 12/18/2013 at 8:41 pm

Not so happy for Skeletina as she throws and breaks most of the chairs in her rental mansion, curses at her nannies and kids, in a rage against absent Bradley.

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/18/2013 at 8:42 pm

Happy Birthday to Angelina’s beautiful “Love……Brad.”
He is 50 years old and still as gorgeous as ever!
Brad, God created you so beautiful we did not think He could top his perfect male….then He created His perfect female – Angelina – and gave her to you and you to her. What a beautiful couple you are.
God bless you both and all your beautiful children on this the happiest of birthdys for you. May all your days together be filled with bliss, laughter, love, good health, long life together with each other and prosperity. You and Angelina deserve only the best that Life has to offer.

Happy birthday Brad. You are one lucky guy, having a big family and raising 6 children with your wife Angelina. God bless you all.

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/18/2013 at 8:44 pm

A great big hello to all the wonderful JoliePitt fans on board and all around the world.

My favorite movie of Brad ” Mr. & Mrs. Smith ” of course.

Dear troll, so your proof that a 50 year old is a “manwhore” is naming only 6 women he dated pre-Angie up until the age of 41? Bahahaa. Maniston’s raggedy old almost 50 yr old cooter has got Brad beat by 100s!! Lolol
People rag is a joke, it’s been under new management since the twins and Shiloh broke the bank. They have no access to Brangelina, which is why Huvsy has been so effective at buying their stalking coattailer Maniston covers and sidebars (Maniston queefs at dinner wth Justin and sop opera Dad! Maniston’s wedding is off/on/off/on/OFF…we swear this time!! Manistons Hair trim, just like the one she got 24 mos. ago!!! Bahaha) – it’s sour grapes. Plus they know their demo, People = over 40, overweight, divorced bitter women, or dental office patients.

@Angie and Brad beautiful love: ITA with you 100%. What a nice comment. Thank you.God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

btw I think brad and angie get married in new years day no joking I checked it at……..
but what difference does it make if they gonna be like this. But at least that will be greaaaaaaat!

35 years a GayVVhore @ 12/18/2013 at 8:54 pm

Damm,tamshiteTheHalfMandogsVVhore B@rking good huh ?

Jenhor a TV hagtress ended up with Mr.Posh Gigolo….Ouch

Jenhor’s thread with her come back Gigolo has 71 posts in 5 days(14Dec-18Dec)

9 years with IT B@rking,had made Jenhor got Mr.Gigolo to be her man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@Passing Through: I stopped buying People Magazine not unless Brad or Angie are on the cover.

btw I want to say something …………….
I am not supporting lupita girl as I should. Girl doesn’t sound humble enough for me or my perception . It seems to me Her pr acts like she is accomplished actor already. But for the first film she should be just all humbled everywhere and everything…..may be it is me… may be she did or don’t know how….. something lost for me….. .
That said I am all for tys wins soooooo I wish one for all categories possible

her comes clinqua woman who can’t say one thing with out her mannnny. all three of them should ask mannny out or something observer, passing through and her so they don’t bore us here.

Waving to all lovely fans of Brad and Angelina all over the world. Big shout out to Neleh,Senior,Vicki,Anoble,Lyric,Kimmy,Paiige,Sabine,Aisha,Rose,Joann,Gena,PT,Phool,DS,Dulc,Neer,Foxy,Tutuna and to all on board tonight. God bless us all. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.
Again: Happy birthday to the most handsomest and kindest human being in HW, you and Angelina made us so proud as your fans.

@Zenith:

Don’t worry, no one will miss a fan of Pitty, it’s not like he has a huge following beyond the ugly spinsters that have stalked him for over 20 years and AngieHo’s loons who came to discover him some 8 years ago. Audiences will attend in droves to see Tommy’s latest star vehicle though. In terms of bankability, he’s one of the most reliable leading men of the past 30 years, if not the most reliable of them all.

Love them @ 12/18/2013 at 9:29 pm

Happy Birthday Brad. I love you.

Love Conquers All @ 12/18/2013 at 9:31 pm

@samm:

I don’t think Lupita is trying act above all, I sense from Lupita that she is humble. Since that this Lupita first major film, she is totally underwhelmed of the attention from her role in TYAS. And if you watch her interview at the The Hollywood Reporter Actresses Roundtable, you can clearly see how everyone at the table was taken by her. Lupita is very smart and wise thought her interviews. And it’s called Oscar campaigning, which Lupita and TYAS are doing.
It’s clear that the Best Supporting Actress is between Lupita Nyong’o and Jennifer Lawrence. I believe that in past and recent BSA Oscar goes to a newcomer. I really like and admire Jennifer Lawrence but Lupita to me is gonna win that Oscar.
Rooting for TYAS BP Oscar and a sweep.

OMG ! Brad Pitt’s 50th Birthday is so wel lknown around the World.

Today Brad Pitt be very happy with Angelina and their children.

3 of his exs are happy with their lives .

Juliette Lewis be with The love of her life.

Gwyneth Paltrow be with her husband and their children.

Jennifer Aniston is still be Off-On with her #10+ a love of her life.(05-14)

bizzy bee @ 12/18/2013 at 9:46 pm

@Rose from the last thread.
Glad you liked the cake lol!! I spent so much time copying and pasting it. ;)

@omg A fellow convert from Legend of the Fall! *waves*

I swear, this man is fine wine in human form. He only gets better with age.

Once again, happy birthday gorgeous. I love you the most hahaha. ;)

Goodnight all.

Brad, please, please, please quit smoking and drinking so you will be around to celebrate birthday 60 with your kids.

yep we gonna be watching tommmmmmmmmmmy then if brad said and did so……. we gonna have no choice

@concqre…
I said same thing offcourse Go Tys! I was just speaking in personal level anyways, I don’t like most of the young actress in general cause their pr is like scary… their posters so ugly…. It wasn’t only hers. she stands out for being just new.

roxana fan jp @ 12/19/2013 at 12:39 am

Hola buenas noches a todas las fans de jolie/pitt por fin me hice un lugarcito en mi tiempo para venir a saludar a mi amor platonico de mi adolesencia ..y desearle que tenga un muy buen dia en su cumpleños …seguramente ya cumplio la mayoria de sus deseos ..como formar una familia y ser un exitoso actor_productor asi que solo de deseo desde mi enamorado y humilde corazon que tenga un DIA MAS DE FELICIDAD CON SU HERMOSA FAMILIA.

just a thought @ 12/19/2013 at 1:45 am

Just saying this is 39 Leo Dicaprio to all those who say Brad looks old.

just a thought @ 12/19/2013 at 2:46 am

New York Magazine ‏@NYMag 11h
50 reasons to love Brad Pitt on his 50th birthday: http://nym.ag/J60fVw

aged overnight @ 12/19/2013 at 3:58 am

A picture of brad armpit drunk and depressed, has no friends to celebrate his birthday with

pbs.twimg.com/media/BboAKVSCYAAjquN.jpg:large

fauxhumanitarian manipulators @ 12/19/2013 at 4:03 am

he is boring, dull, inarticulate, so empty with no personality and his career is basically comprised of those two things -looks and love life-, and it all can easily categorized by the women he dated at the time. It’s always funny to point out how he’s adopted looks, philosophic stances and behavioral traits in accordance with his partner of the moment, which is why his career be broken down into the Lewis years, Paltrow years, Aniston years, all the way to his downfall with the Ho; a true testament of what a pathetic empty vessel this little man is!

it hilarious he pretended to be so sweet, humble and soft spoken when with aniston and a psycho when with Julia lewis and arrogant, egomaniac, narcissist junkie aged overnight with jolie

what happened to bradley @ 12/19/2013 at 4:08 am

wow didn’t know 50 looks rough like this, anyways he is a “wimp” and a big mouth bully who was put into his place thank God for that intelligent man

lost all his friends @ 12/19/2013 at 4:16 am

@fauxhumanitarian manipulators

AGREE, he sure doesn’t have a personality of his own and has always been incredibly weak and was guided by women. He doesn’t have individual character at all, except the one feature – he always blames others for his failures and doesn’t wanna share successes. And of cause he betrays everyone who helped him. example brad grey and the man finally had some sense to fire him

Wow,Brad Pitt is so very happy with his life,since he dumping The Barren Cow ,his life is Top of The World with Ms.Angelina Jolie.
Brad Pitt never looked back.
After he’d divorced from Ms.Barren Cow,he has built his new life with Ms.Angelina Jolie and Choosing Ms.Angelina to be the mother of his children.
Ms.Barren Cow and her dogs are not happy that Brad Pitt’s life is Progressive 10 times than his life 10 years ago.
Today Brad Pitt and Angelina with their children names are popular around the World.
Poor Ms.Barren Cow huh ? that she is still On – Off with her #10+ a love of her life and No Baby,since 05 -14
Good karma always be with good people,££$$€€ can’t buy good Karma.

Good morning Rose,Phool and Jp fans around the World.
How are you ladies ? I hope all of you are fine.

Wow,Brad Pitt’s 50th Birthday can helping IT B@rking get their extra ££$$€€ from their Kook Kook bosses huh ?

I see tamshitesammTheHalfMandogs working over time for his husband, a 35 year old GayVVhore from Costa Rica.

Poor Ms.Barren Cow huh ? that she choosing to Trust her dogs Not her own mother.

Today her life is so happy with IT B@rking Family,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The fate of life by God !
Brad meet Angelina by Fate not like a Set Up blind date May 98.

You cannot set up a man and woman to be together forever !

When people Falling in love must be by their Hearts together not by his journal in your hands.
You have to be a real woman Not a pretender to be someone else,that’s why after their married 2 years ,It went Wrong and Kaput.

Your friends can set you up with a man you wanted ,but God doesn’t agree with you and your friends !!!!!!!

You must thinking thoughts again,before it be too late for your life.
No one can win The Fate of Life !!!
You and your friends are fight with The Fate of Life since 98-14,yeah’ you are still be A Loser of the World.

You have to be yourself

Craziness @ 12/19/2013 at 6:33 am

@Angie and Brad beautiful love:

You must be writing from a psycho ward. Unfortunately, with your case, medications won’t cure your delusions.

Craziness’s dogs still B@rking for a TV Barren hagtress…Ouch…Ouch
££$$€€ can buy dogs,but cannot buy a Real Love,ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nok thailand @ 12/19/2013 at 7:26 am

Happy 50th B-day Brad Pitt! :)

Next year on 7 Jan 2014,a TV Barren hagtress will tell Oprah .
“My 9 years with 10+ men after divorced ” (01/07/2005 – 01/07/2014)

A tv shittecom Barren hagtress is very happy with her life to be a single gal,last time she’d won A Dirt Bag Award.

Next Award is………. A D!ckyy Bag Award !!!

A tv shittecom hagtress is very excited to have this Award.

No one cannot beats her ” 9 years with 10+ lovers ”

Angelina,Gwyneth,Juliette cannot win this Award from a TV hagtress.

A TV Barren hagtress told us that now her life is Happy with her #10+ a love of her life, ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

9 years & counting @ 12/19/2013 at 8:20 am

@lost all his friends: Let me refresh your mind when you say Brad is weak and guided by women, BRAD HAD the COURAGE to leave aniston because he realized that his life was going down the drain with that hair obsessive ,manipulative, vindictive, talentless, town pump idol of yours.

9 years & counting @ 12/19/2013 at 8:32 am

@lost all his friends: Brad is smart and brave to get out of that relationship with your idol while he can, just like rest of her ex-boyfriends. 9 years and 10 boyfriends counting, going to be 11?

evil tickytickyticky @ 12/19/2013 at 8:38 am

don’t you just HATE Ticky?

GET OVER IT @ 12/19/2013 at 10:05 am

Jennifer Aniston is not evil. she is a pathetic needy person. However her fans who can’t get over the fact the Brad wanted to divorce. Jennifer Aniston’s fans are evil and some have major mental illness. They write the most stupid to the most ugly things about Brad, Angelina and their kids.
It will soon be 2014. Brad left Aniston officially in 2005. Get over it and stop whining.

DO NOT RESPOND @ 12/19/2013 at 10:43 am

Don’t respond to ugly hateful spiteful low-life garbage CYBERBULLIES. Take the high road, You are better than that…pick another name then let ‘em have it..lol

@GET OVER IT:

I remember one of these trolls slipping up one time, revealing ITS motive for ITS online behaviour by outrageously suggesting Shilo should have been Brad and Jen’s child. I swear I could see the person’s tears through my monitor. Most of these sad women have locked themselves into proxy agents for Jen in the the role of “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” for so long now it is now just part of their personalities. I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t a few of them who, given the chance, would have kidnapped Shilo and then try to offer her to Jen as “the rightful parent”, done, no doubt with bowed head and on bended knees.

@lost all his friends:

Here’s something I will repost:

Pitty’s life cannot be told without reminiscing about his romantic relationships, his former looks and makeovers. Oh but this is what this tabloid king’s fame amounts to, so there’s no use in trying to present him as something he’s not, right?

Ask a casual moviegoer to name about one memorable role he may have had, and they will struggle to remember what movies he’s been in. Now, ask the same person if they know anything about him and their answer will most invariably be about his personal life.

His career is basically comprised of two things: looks and love life, and it all can easily categorized by the women he dated (always above his league, mind you) at the time. It’s always funny to point out how he’s adopted looks, philosophic stances and behavioral traits in accordance with his partner of the moment, which is why his career be broken down into the Lewis years, Paltrow years, Aniston years, all the way to his downfall with the Ho; a true testament of what a pathetic empty vessel this little man is!

In the twilight of his career, I have yet to see ONE article from any media outlet focusing only on his body of work and resisting the temptation of acknowledging him for his looks and the women in his life.

After turning 50 years old; fat, balding, and fired by the studio, is there anything for him to look forward to besides retirement? Getting away from the hag that sucked the life out of him, perhaps?

@Ⱦamsin:

why don’t you take a vacation. I mean you say the same sh*t day after day.

@just a thought:
Leo ages the worst and he is single and has no kid.

so what he is interesting. there is nothing to be told without scifi horrors for tommy or with out something for everyone and anyone …….. that is what makes people their own. And Brad is interesting….. look around everyone has something to be told about them whether interesting or hating. If you don’t got that no one talks yours.
That said brad is all around so is Angie…….. if you are one thing you are only interesting until the next….

Tampon is so obsessed with Brad and Angie. The tabloid-addled psycho is posting on two Brad’s threads. Lol.

BRAD IS A WIMP AND A BULLY @ 12/19/2013 at 1:52 pm

BRAD IS A WIMP AND A BIG MOUTH BULLY WHO IS STILL OBSESSED WITH HIS EX WIFE, ASK PAGE SIX AND NEWYORK TIMES THEY WILL AGREE. OF COURSE HE HAD THE ONLY GUT TO CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AND NOW KARMA HAS CAUGHT UP WITH HIM, HE HAS AGED 15YRS IN JUST 8, BWAHAHAHA

HE HAS NO PERSONALITY AND ALWAYS BEEN GUIDED BY WOMEN. HE USED THEM TO GET TO WHERE HE IS. HE HAS NO FRIENDS JUST LIKE HIS SKELETAL BABY MAMA. HIS KIDS HAVE NO EDUCATION OR FRIENDS EITHER. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE SAW HIS JUNKIE GIRLFRIEND AND ILLEGIMATES KIDS THAT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO BUT SOLD THAT PHOTO OPS FAKE FAMILY PICS TO OK MAG BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW HE TREATED HER LIKE THE HO SHE IS AT HER FAUXHUMANI AWARDS, DUMB HO REFUSED TO LOOK AT HER ALL NIGHT AND DIDNT EVEN KISS HER WHEN HE STOOD UP FOR HER AWARD

@BRAD IS A WIMP AND A BULLY:
Go scream at ocean. loser. Lol.

@gia74: He has no family or friends .He has no life outside of hating JPs.Sad

@Kim:

I know the one note bit@h lives here.

@BRAD IS A WIMP AND A BULLY:

maybe if you scream a bit louder Brad and Angie will give a damn.. oh wait. they won’t. They don’t know you nor care what you think. They are living in the present.. not the past.

heha I did something thing I never did before don’t know if it is a good or bad by itself lol

7 days before x-max did you guys done shopping? or busy fighting with the likes of the tramp…….
I think this year Brad and Angie will make it official. I no longer think they are broking up for apparent reasons…. don’t know I am right or wrong.

Why can’t fans of Brad’s exes cannot accept the fact that Brad never look back and will never return to any of his exes, his focus and his vision is only one woman and that’s his Angelina plus 6 kids.Brad is the person that I admire most because he is not fake like his wife Angelina, they are both honest and good people. Their fans are good people because, their fans are their reflections of kindness,being smart and humanitarian.I am so proud to be their fan. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Fianlly, Brad is done filming Fury. He is probably on his way home to his family in Australia.I hope, to see new pictures of the whole Jolie Pitt Family this weekend.God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Waving to Neleh,Senior ( belated happy birthday to your grandson),Vicki,Anoble,Rose,Lyric,Neer,Paiige,Fern,Lotta,Sabine,Joann,Aisha,Gena,LLM,Tutuna,PT,Phool,Foxy,and to all on board tonight. God bless us all. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Happy Birthday Brad Pitt. Bless you and your family.

Happy belated birthday to Brad Pitt! He is still the #1 hot male of the world. He was hottest in Mr Mrs Smith and in the Oceans series. Today he is still holding that hot candle. Much happiness to him & his beautiful Angie and gorgeous children!

Happy Birthday Brad Pitt.. In 10m yrs. you don’t look a day older then 60ty, can’t even blame on your children b/c each one has a nanny or 2 each..