Brad Pitt: 50th Birthday Today - Celebrate with 50 Hot Photos!

Angelina‘s red carpet moment at the Oscars will go down as one of the best in history. She and Brad attended the show together on February 26, 2012 in Hollywood.

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
Ssshhii_baby @ 12/18/2013 at 8:52 am

Happy birthday Bradley!!! Finest 50…

Ssshhii_baby @ 12/18/2013 at 8:58 am

Wow!! I’m actually the first to wish Brad a happy..hope all the fans get here before the re.tar.distons wake up from being sedated. Big hugs for Rose&Phool…miss you guys;)

Second!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Brad! What a fine man!

Happy Birthday to my ultimate movie crush! Fab actor, dad, partner and humanitarian. 50 looks great on you Brad!

And he looks so young!

Happy birthday Brad!!!! I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing time with your beautiful family.

Picture 21 ahhh

Happy Birthday ~ Only getting better with age.

Are Brad and Angelina even celebrating this milestone Birthday together??, I hope so!! But at this point, who knows!! I mean, this year has seen really hard for this couple… i hope that they can weather the storm!! Hoping for the best with this couple!!

Jared what have the EX HAGS got to do with Brads 50th Birthday damn even your Bought loyalties are showing was that Huvane’s input to mention all of them in the new thread.

Happy Birthday brad and Hello to Angie and the lovely children.

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 9:22 am

Happy Birthday Brad, i wish you many more years of a happy life with your kids and with your love of a life time Angie, keep your good work, Lucky Brad… kiss..!!?

Ops….well, i mean…. give Angie a kiss ….. for me …ha ah ah….. that´s why i said that Bard is a lucky man…. he is the one that have the exclusive privilegie to kiss the lovely Angie…. what a lucky man… but he deserve, he work hard to achieved this level of happiness and success with just 50 years old.

In the name of all mans in the world, we salute you, king Brad, ………hip,hip,hip,hurra….

Was it absolutely necessary to include G. Paltrow and Aniston in the pics? Really? What do they have to do with this milestone birthday or Brad’s life today?!

Brad, world luckiest man @ 12/18/2013 at 9:26 am

….that´s why i said that BRAD PITT is a lucky man…. he is the one that have the exclusive privilegie to kiss the lovely Angie…. what a lucky man… but he deserve, he work hard to achieved this level of happiness and success with just 50 years old.

The 11th and 12th pics are my faves. Circa 1998-1999 was when he looked BEST in my personal opinion. He was SO hot. I’m not into blondes in general but he was mighty FINE in Meet Joe Black!

Happy Birthday William Bradley Pitt.

Am so happy that your life is in a much better place as you turn 50 than it was at 40.

LOVE BRAD @ 12/18/2013 at 9:37 am

Brad is the model of perfect man.

Brad is the epitome of stunning man

Brad is talented

Brad is a great actor

Brad is a great filmmaker

Brad is a great dad.

Brad is a great husband

Brad is humanitarian

Brad is LEGEND!

JJ, Mr. Brad “FINE” Pitt has hundreds of photos that could have been shared without including his past mistakes. Seems to me you are baiting for the psyco’s to come here and muddy what should be a celebration for Brad’s fans. The only women that should be included is his current and that is Angelina and their children. He has absolutely nothing to do with his past and no ties to any of them. MOVE ON!!

HAPPY BIG 50TH BIRTHDAY BRAD PITT!!!

I know Angelina and your children have a big and special day planned for you!!

Passing Through @ 12/18/2013 at 9:45 am

While I thank Jared for having a 50th b-day thread for Brad and photos of Angie are always welcome…couldn’t he (ie, his minions) have found 50 photos of Brad without the tour of his love life? I’m pretty sure there are 50 photos of Brad Pitt without a woman standing next to him available. I’ve seen a million or two over the past 20+ years so I know they exist…

Thanks Jared.

Love him since I was 12. I’m 28… Happy BDay !

Brad’s magically disappearing pockmarks