Naya Rivera Filmed New 'Glee' Scenes with Heather Morris!

Naya Rivera Filmed New 'Glee' Scenes with Heather Morris!

Naya Rivera carries a green juice into a nail salon to get a manicure and pedicure on Thursday (December 19) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 26-year-old Glee actress posted some exciting news on her Twitter account that same day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Naya Rivera

“Unexpected Glee shoot today before the holiday break. Scenes with heather!” Naya wrote to her followers on Twitter. We cannot wait to see some Brittana scenes on the upcoming episode! It was recently announced that Heather Morris, Dianna Agron, and more will be back for the show’s 100th episode.

10+ pictures inside of Naya Rivera getting pampered at the nail salon…

naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 01
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 02
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 03
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 04
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 05
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 06
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 07
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 08
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 09
naya rivera filmed unexpected glee scenes with heather morris 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

lol no one cares about brittana

She looks gorgeous! Cool jacket. She should leave glee and take the originals with her too, they’re all better off without that train-wreck.

Brittana! @ 12/20/2013 at 7:03 pm

@jamie: you lie!!!!

Brittana! @ 12/20/2013 at 7:04 pm

She filmed with Heather!!! do you hear me crying?

Brittana! @ 12/20/2013 at 7:04 pm

FEELS!!!!!!! BRITTANA!

She is so hot.

Naya+ leather jacket= life made.

That green stuff. ew

briteyezz @ 12/20/2013 at 7:07 pm

OH, Hell Yea!!!, Heather is coming back *******!!!!!! LOVE IT. I WILL ONCE AGAIN TUNE INTO GLEE….

IT’S BRITTANY *****!!!!!

Enters with Stilettos and leaves with Sandals. That’s my girl.

I swear to god if they make Santana cheat on Dani I am done with the show.

Brittana is not going to get back together. lol crazy shippers. The girl is only back for one episode and Santana is dating somebody.

I love it when she dresses like that. <3

I’m sooooooo excited Heather is back for the 100th . I hope she comes back for the rest of the season and the finale year of Glee . I miss her dancing, her body , Brittany and most of all Brittana!!!!!!!

@Jada: don’t worry. Brittana is over forever. They’re only friends now.

YESSSSSS! I can’t wait for the scenes!!!

F. YEA!!! GIVE ME ALL THE BRITTANA SCENES YOU CAN.. LOVE IT.

@Nancy: Friends who talk with their tongues super close.

@Anna: Bottom line they wouldn’t make Santana cheat.

GIVE ME SOME SWEET LADY KISSES NAYA AND HEATHER.

OMG!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR EPISODE 100…BRITTANA LIVES!!11!111