Angelina Jolie: Sydney Holiday Departure with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie: Sydney Holiday Departure with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie sports a black ensemble while arriving at the airport on Friday (December 20) in Sydney, Calif.

The 38-year-old actress was joined by some of her children – Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 7, Knox, 5, and Vivienne, 5.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

A few weeks ago, Angelina sported a cute pair of sunglasses while working on the set of her new film Unbroken.

It was recently reported that Angelina could be asked to testify in a phone hacking lawsuit involving her Mr. and Mrs. Smith stunt double Eunice Huthart, according to THR.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie flying out of Sydney…

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie sydney holiday departure with the kids 10
angelina jolie sydney holiday departure with the kids 11

Getty
  • More details have been revealed about Florence Henderson's death - TMZ
  • Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars! - Gossip Cop
  • Camila Cabello looks unrecognizable in a blonde wig - Just Jared Jr
  • Get all the behind-the-scenes details from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Radar
  • Mariah Carey had a busy weekend! - Lainey Gossip
  • Lebron James won't stay at Trump Hotel - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Tiffany

beautiful family

• sandylou

beautiful angie and family.

• Passing Through

# 340 JPS @ 12/21/2013 at 12:09 am
    @just a thought:
    JPS has pic of them boarding so it is true
    +++++++++++++++++
    Bu-bu-but I thought that Aussie newspaper said they weren’t leaving until Sunday at noon and they rental agency wasn’t going to have time to clean the house before the old geezer billionaire and his Aussie wife half his age take residence? LOL! As if we needed more proof that nobody in the world knows Brad and Angie’s plans except them.
    I saw the pix. Looks like they’re heading somewhere in Australia. Maybe they’ll take the kids camping in the Outback. They like to camp and it could be educational for the kids as well. Maybe they could take Tampon with them and leave her for the dingoes to snatch. That’s one missing person I’m sure nobody would ever bother to look for…

• fyi

@Passing Through:
    Jared is wrong, it was Dec. 21 Saturday, there was a tweet of the sighting. The guy tweeted is from Brisbane, Australia.

Rayme Gorniak ‏@raymegorniak 6h

Angelina Jolie just got on my plane with her brood!

• who

Off to spend the holidays with daddy.

• Wurry

Holy, she looks more emaciated and way more dehydrated than usual.
    And, no, it is not because she has a few kids.

• well

@fyi:
    Looks like domestic flight., so Brisbane. Does she has future filming in Brisbane?

• jen

She is still the WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL

• stranger

Sydney is in Australia

just jared?

• Passing Through

# 4 fyi @ 12/21/2013 at 3:21 am
    I saw the tweet earlier. I don’t see what the big deal is. There’s no reason to jump up Jared’s ass this time. He listed the date by the U.S. date not the Australian date. Technically he’s right – in the U.S. it was Dec 20 not Dec 21. Big whoop.

• Leonard

@Wurry: Hopefully Angie eats some holiday goodies and gains a few needed lbs.

• Rose

@Passing Through: Hi PT, I just left you a comment on the previous threat. Phool, about the duck man, lol. When I read what he said I thought about Solomon, I bet those white people did not see him hanging on the tree for all those hours. Wasn’t everyone going about their business and not complaining or seeing what was going on.

• Rose

@jen: PT, if it’s not too much trouble, could you bring over my comment from the last thread about bullying, trolling and harassing fir me. I cannot bring it over myself. Thank you. Just a reminder to TGE fans not to engage the trolls, just ignipoe, they hate to be ignore.

• Rose

@Rose: , lol, PT, I just refer to you as Phool, sorry. However, you know Phool is a sweetheart so no offense meant.

• the ring

where is pitty?

wi wi

• the ring

split

where is pholl,Rose?

• the ring2

@the ring:

the ring is my happiness

• JPS

Channel 9 news in Sydney said Angie is going to Brisbane, I guess the whole family is going to be there. Brad is on his way to Brisbane.

IT’S NEWS TO US.

Brenton Speed ‏@BrentonSpeed 49m
    In-case you missed it on Channel 9 news…. Angelina Jolie & kids boarded a flight from Sydney to Brisbane today. #news? #givemeaspell

• Lily

Brisbane is beautiful, jp will explore there.

• Rose

Thanks to the great fans all over the world for bringing us all TGE best news about the Jolie Pitt’s.

I see the nobodies are trying to take over, we will treat them as nobodies who don’t exits.

The number one rule of dealing with their type of behavior,CYBER TROLLING, STALKING, HARASSING AND BULLYING is:

don’t respond, don’t interact, and don’t engage. Thanks fans it has been
    working for a few days, keep it up.

• Tina

Jp fans are great detectives, you guys already figured out Angie was heading to Brisbane before the news. Keep up great work.

• the ring

@Rose:

Yes, I hope that me burned at the stake together with huvane

• well

I think all the OZ papz are in Sydney because there always are a lot of pics when they are in Sydney,but not much in other cities of OZ except on set pics.

• fyi

Last time Brad was flying to Oz from London via Singapore. Looks like he is flying to Oz via Dubai this time.

• Domino

Dear god, this woman is disgusting.

• Domino

Dear god, I am a disgusting man, too.

• Domino

We love JUST JARED.

• Rose

A CYBER TROLL, HARASSER, BULLY, STALKER IS: someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community, such as on line format, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into desired emotional response or otherwise disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

…when people use bullying/trolling behavior they project s their own weaknesses, failing and short comings on to others. In other words they are telling you about themselves by fabricating and accusation based on something they themselves have done wrong…the question is what is this person revealing about themselves at this time.”

“Many serial bullies/stalkers/HARASSERS and trolls are also attention seekers. More than anything else they want attention. It does nit matter what type if attention they get, positive or negative, as long as they can provoke you into paying them attention. It’s like a 2 year old child throwing a tantrum to get attention from a parent. The BEST WAY TO TREAT BULLIES/TROLLS IS TO IGNORE THEM- WHICH TGEY REALLY HATE.

in other words,” DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR POSTINGS AS IF THEY DON’T EXISTS. TREAT NOBODIES AS NOBODIES.”

I know some of the fans have seen my postings before…. this is for the fans who have not been here for a few days, and a reminder that TROLLS HATE TO BE IGNORED, so we should ignore them just to
    pissss them off for Good.

• JPS

Looking at Emirates timetable, they have a flight arriving Brisbane at 6.40am Sunday (Brisbane time) from Dubai.

• gia74

Saw a picture of Brad. He is heading out to be with family. HIS FAMILY.

awww poor bambi. alone again for the holiday. Well maybe The Ring will fly in and comfort her. I mean it has no life so…it’s not like it has any plans.

• http://www.laparentheseenchantee.fr/ Isa

She’s beautiful !
    La parenthèse Enchantée.fr

• jolieisanutjob

She’s a mess. Looks like she’s about 80 years old. She needs to COVER UP those arms and shoulders. Yuck!

• jenisadogjob

JJ’s staffs must choosing Angie’s pics for B@rking D o g s huh?
    Ticky’s thread 12/14/2013 is Dead 8 days=82 posts,Ock..Ock

• Phool.

In regards to posts on previous thread:

# 261 Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 12:05 pm
    The Toughest Scene I Wrote: John Ridley on 12 Years a Slave’s ‘WTF Moment’
    ——————————————————————————-

This was the last post I had posted on the previous thread before I LEFT what do I see this morning Tickys Runt of a Troll went troll happy and stoll my name in posting stuff about Angie’s Mastectomy and trying to put a negative spin to it: these posts were NOT posted by my self, I guess when I carried on posting all the Great News on TYAS, Unbroken, Brad & Angie, Brad going to Oz, it was too much for the Troll to take as I kept ignoring its constant Squealing like a Runt. I guess when I called the troll Tickys Runt and I didnt care nor did I respond to it personnaly , in my post to Rose , and we know the Trolls read every posts, this type of behaviour from them was expected, hence the sudden attack of going over board with the the name stealing LMAO yes they are predictable just like their loser idol whose going back to Cabo to do annual Lame Hootchy Coothy show .

=======================================

These posts were NOT posted by myself:
    .================================

#269Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 12:29 pm

# 271 Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 12:36 pm
    #277Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 12:46 pm
    #279Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 12:48 pm

# 284 Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 1:05 pm

==========================================

• jenisadogjob

the ringding have to going back to buy Hotdog from NY for BamBong again,..Ock….Ock

• Phool.

#valis202 @ 12/20/2013 at 1:59 pm ( reply to post from previous thread)
    Good Morning Valis

You were right in getting a Troll vibe as it was a Maniston Runt of a Troll that had stolen my name and posted shiit to you, under (Phool. @ 12/20/2013 at 1:05 pm) these bitches cant even fight their own fights, always have to hide behind some one else Just like there Idol Ticky fights Dirty via Handjob & rest of her Hag Party, Trolls like her haven’t the Balls to fight their own fights just like Runts carry on Squealing.
    Valis if you took any offence thinking it was me then I profusely apologies , believe me if I had any issue or disagreements with a fellow fan about any matter I would resolve & discuss it amongst us like an Adult not like a Ticky Moron in calling names.

• Phool.

# 316 Passing Through @ 12/20/2013 at 5:41 pm (reply to post from previous thread)
    Good Morning Passing Through.
    How are you my dear First and Foremost thank you for taking time and educating me on the matter of the real reason whey the marriage fell apart , as I didn’t follow them at the time so was non the wiser. She is still neurotic and controlling and now has Squiggy going through the Therapy rigmarole. I guess the day he will man up and walk would be the day Ticky has Zero bank balance left lol.
    PS I am shocked and Not shocked in the same breath that Tom didn’t go ahead with suing Lies & Shiite, I wish he had though, realistically speaking we knew that never was going to happen there is too much dirty laundry to get through in Toms case. Its like that Greyer Carter from the Vanity Fairs supposedly “Goop Expose” that never happened, what was the point of all that bull shhiting in the press between them if it all came down to ziltch. Oh so much promises and nothing to deliver, why haven’t these guys have the balls to stand up and go through with it I knever know lol.

• Phool.

Good morning ladies.

Especially shout out to all the lovely ladies out there Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, Noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, LLM,ndn, Yolly,Love Conquers All,Susan, Dawne, Neer,Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plz, MIR, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Bea, Who, briseis, Lucy, fyi, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, plez, Lily, Lurker and all the lurkers out there I hope you all have a great day take care take care God Bless.

• the ring

pitty is in Dubai with bambi¡¡

• Rose

Good morning my dear sister. I knew someone was using your moniker, especially. After it was called out and was very disrespectful to the other fan. I posted somewhere you would never disrespect another fan. Phool, you’re not going to believe this, I could not sleep this morning after crashing early. To bed last night. I came on early – and was lucky to see the beautiful Angelina and her ducklings all in a row going to papa, :-). What a beautiful sight.

Phool, I’m someone whenever someone tells me not to do something and I don’t understand why not to, at times I will ignore it. I decided to educate myself about cyber trolling, cyber bullying, cyber stalking and cyber harassing, they are all practically the same thing and all TGE studies done by the researchers are the same for how to deal with individuals is:: don’t respond, don’t engage, and don’t interact.

The research shows these are people with DISORDERED THINKING PATTERNS and do not share the same thoughts and values as us. They are attention seekers and liken to a 2 year old child throwing a tantrum to get attention from a parent. When we refused to engage them they really hate this, so they will try to be more aggressive but as long as the fans keep treating them as nobodies and don’t exists they will understand they are nobodies to us. You see Phool, I was thinking they were just mentally I’ll. But now I know they have disordered thinking pattern I will never acknowledge them again ever. I’m following the professional advice, don’t engage, don’t reply, and respond.
    I will treat them just like 2 year old child having a tantrum and should be
    ignored. I must say, I see more fans are ignoring them now that they are exposed for being INDIVIDUAL WITH DISORDERED THINKING PATTERNS WHO’S EMOTIONAL RETARDED, that’s the findings on CYBER TROLLS, BULLIES, HARASSERS and STALKERS.

• Rose

@Phool.: Phool, you will not believe this, I’m done with all my chores, The only thing left is vacuum my bedroom, but you know who is still sleeping. Phool, it’s going to be a beautiful day today. Btw, yesterday I set the table with all the pretty things. My son came in asking, I didn’t know we were having company today, I told him I’m setting it up for Christmas. He laughed. I must say, it does look festive, and like Christmas morning :-).

• Phool.

Good Morning Rose

What a beautiful morning Brad boarded that plane as soon as Fury Wrapped up and Angie Boarded the plane as soon as her Work at the moment with Unbroken has wrapped up. Hats of to them both juggling their ever so busy work schedules, but still making time together as their First and foremost priority, and would move heaven & earth to be there with each other, that’s LOVE, God bless them.

I was laughing how the media always speculate when and where they are going to live , and what time they are leaving, in reality they know Zilch, the JP’s are so good flying under radar till some pesky fan tweets a sighting lol,I love how tight the Jolie Pitt Ship runs and no one has a clue not even the so called “insider ” that the tabloids like to refer to . The “insider” you ask Rose, didn’t you know the insider doesn’t exist spiritually or humanly but is a brainchild of the tabloids themselves, that’s why they were clueless of the going on’s of the JP’s , its like when they never knew about the 3 months of intensive treatments Angie was Having and still was carrying on with her humanitarian work abroad, and Brad being there besides her the whole 3 months when she was having her treatments as per Dr Fink, no one had a slight inkling till it was read in the Op -Ed and Brads statement. Yes the insider that never was lol. All the while the media was speculating what date & time Brad was flying to Oz, he’s already there in the arms of his family wrapped up tightly. Hang on Rose I have to close the windows I hear Screaming from the Ocean AGAIN.

I bet they are having a swell of a time celebrating Daddy’s big Five O, Oh how I want to be a fly on that wall , I want to see what presents the kids got him, and what naughty presents Angie gave him after the kids were out of sight and gone to bed or should I say out of Zee’s eye rolling sight lol , ok I know I have a dirty mind but let me dwell in that Dirt I like it , you can join me if you want Rose lol. I bet Brad has the biggest smile on his face at this moment for all different reasons lol I wont write any smuty inuendos I promise its to early I leave it to your imagination , you know mine runs away with me lol

• Phool.

# 42 Rose @ 12/21/2013 at 6:44 am

Yay youre here , I thought you might have gone back to sleep, was catching up from last thread , i’ve just posted to you and just checked if the post went through and got a pleasant surprise in you being here. So seeing are you were up and didn’t chose to sleep you’ve used
    the time wisely by doing house work you are glutton to punishment my sister, What you’ve already got the Christmas table set up well you are a women on the mission aren’t you even if its four days too soon better out of the way, i’m not laughing, but am impressed Rose. Look at it this way at least you got it out of the way, and it frees the rest of the day to do other activities I.e. spending time with family instead of being couped up in the kitchen slaving away over the stove , but watching movies,by the way did you manage to see the Tyler Perry movie you were going to see last night?

• NAN

Good morning Phool and Rose
    Thank you for the shout out and your wishes to me my dear friends,sorry that I couldn’t answered both of you because I was out and about.
    Im buy not much presents for my kids and my sweet heart,we’ll save money to go to America this summer,They are very happy for these presents.
    I’m try not to working too much, here the more you work the more you have to pay tax back,better relax at home or travel,especially if you don’t have any debit
    A Coward tamshitemaggatitjoetheringdogs always used JP fans names for their living,tamshitedogs are left only 6-7 of ITs some of them be a watch d o g here
    They are not so clever like their boss, 9 years gone by Ticky is still be The Lonely Emblem.
    I gotta go now,have a nice weekend and nice shopping everyone.

• Rose

@Phool.: Hi Phool, I believe my energy has to do with the juicing I have been doing. It gives me lots of energy. No Phool, I’m going to see the movie today, Saturday. I sure I will be laughing my butt off. That man is funny!!. Phool, can you imagine the excitement when they all see daddy today. Omg, did you see that tan on Angie? That girl was in the sun, but it’s good for awards season and angle never have to do the ass and cooch show. I’m thinking the entire family will be together for Xmas and new year with grandma and grandpa Pitt.who knows if Jamie will be there. Phool, remember me mentioning Shia, I believe Brad saw through him and kept his distance.

You’re right again Phool, I hear screaming by the water I got to close the window also. Phool, font you love how Brad and Angelina keep their business private? No calling the press to say where they will be vacationing ect. I remember about 10 years ago Brad was on Oprah and he mentioned that whenever he tells Ticky something she tells it to her friends then he reads it in the papers and get angry? Angle is 7 years younger but she knows to keep their private business private.

• PIC 07

- Hard nips point the way to gate 34

• hee

“sports a black ensemble”

• jenisadogjob

- Hard Hotdog point direct to #3 holes of Jenho

• reminder-do not engage trolls

where will brad be boozing the holiday season away?