Leonardo DiCaprio Hangs with Tobey Maguire's Kids in WeHo!

Leonardo DiCaprio Hangs with Tobey Maguire's Kids in WeHo!

Leonardo DiCaprio escorts Tobey Maguire‘s kids Ruby, 7, and Otis, 4, out of Fred Segal after eating lunch together on Sunday (December 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor hung out with the kiddos that day after their dad had to leave lunch early. Mom Jennifer Meyer was also present for the lunch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

While out to eat, a JustJared.com spywitness said that “Leo was making the kids laugh hysterically by doing funny voices at the table.” So cute!

Leonardo‘s film The Wolf of Wall Street is set to be released this coming Wednesday (December 25)! The Martin Scorsese-directed flick also stars Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, and more. Be sure to check it out!

leonardo dicaprio hangs with tobey maguires kids 01
leonardo dicaprio hangs with tobey maguires kids 02
leonardo dicaprio hangs with tobey maguires kids 03
leonardo dicaprio hangs with tobey maguires kids 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

2,371 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 795 » Show All

@@21:
Lol I’m talking about Leo’s genes. I know he hasn’t aged well but he has some great facial features when his face isn’t so bloated.

@tweet:

Shocking! LOL

Still here? Ain’t you tired, Ms. Hilly? LOL

and his misogynist movie lmao…
Why does everything have to revolve around SEX, VIOLENCE ,SEX, VIOLENCE….in Hollyweird??

@dicaprio:
Because that’s everything that revolved in Belfort’s and his workers lives. How are you going to make a movie on his life and not include sex and drugs when those there two most prominent things that occurred in his life? There’s no point in blaming Leo and Marty solely for that.

@dicaprio @ 12/23/2013 at 4:47 pm

well said.

@dicaprio @ 12/23/2013 at 4:48 pm

Ain’t you tired, Ms. Hilly?

@#35-no:-)

This hater is here 24/7 hating on EVERYTHING Leo does or does not do.

ive got a suspicious feeling it’s more than one hater..
poor leo, its the holidays. he chooses to spend time with tobey and his kids who he cares for a lot.
and ppl here stay pressed its just for pr while trashing his image at the same time.
smh.

@dicaprio @ 12/23/2013 at 4:57 pm

#sadlife

Leo is adorable and hot!!!

Oscar talk @ 12/23/2013 at 5:03 pm

Glenn Whipp ‏@GlennWhipp
Thanks, @ETKevinsMind. Enough voters might love #wolfofwallstreet to win it a nom. I know one actor who put DiCaprio No. 1 on his ballot.

Oscar or no Oscar @ 12/23/2013 at 5:04 pm

LEO IS THE BEST!

I’m sexy and I know it
I’m sexy and I know it

Yes, you are motherFCKER!

I bet “uncle Leo” is actually “daddy Leo” and Tobey’s “wife” is their surrogate.

@HAHA12:

That was good.

LOL, you tried. And failed.

Leo praise(haters gtfo) @ 12/23/2013 at 5:25 pm

It’s worth mentioning to that DiCaprio manages to make Belfort so much more than an anti-hero. He’s never really the bad guy, in our eyes, and even when he does some terrible things, you’re kind of rooting for him in a weird way. There’s a lot of power in that statement and a big testament to the production for making someone we should all normally despise into a surrogate for our own secret desires.

C: A lot, if not most, of that credit goes to Leonardo DiCaprio who is obviously a chameleon, but this is the best I have ever seen him. This is a guy who has had more than a promising career, but continues to get better and it pays off with flying colors here. DiCaprio’s Belfort is yes, despicable, but you almost envy him with the knowledge that what he’s doing isn’t legal. I think it’s safe to say that DiCaprio is at his best with Scorsese, but this is whole new territory for both of them.

N: It certainly is as I can say I really haven’t seen anything quite like The Wolf of Wall Street. It’s an incredibly unique film and an even lengthier ride. But there’s no one else I’d rather sit beside than those two. As for Leo, I agree that he’s at his absolute best. This is a guy that is universally loved, so seeing him get away with everything just feels… right. I mean, if there is anyone else in the world (next to the real Belfort) that could get away with everything on screen, it’s Leo. It’s the most charismatic we’ve seen him since Catch Me If You Can (with his Frank Abagnale and Belfort having quite a bit in common) and it’s a worthy follow up to last year’s unforgettable performance as Calvin Candie in Django Unchained. Who knew the man could top that?

C: I always felt he would top the despicably wonderful Calvin Candie, but I would have never thought it would be so soon. This is a film that should not go unmentioned as Scorsese’s most vulgar film, but at the same time this is the most sexually charged, coke snorting performance we have seen from DiCaprio. They are breaking much ground from their previous work.

N: It certainly feels like DiCaprio is breaking the ‘mold’ he’s set in the past, given his somewhat clean streak, but it also feels like the natural progression you’d expect in his career. Last year’ Django was a dark, twisted turn for Cap, and this follow up is a worth successor, elevating that sleaze and sharkiness to another level.

Brazilian Girl @ 12/23/2013 at 5:31 pm

aaawww I love this side of Leo! Lovely pictures!!

these pics are cute :) <3