Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit the Zoo with All Six Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit the Zoo with All Six Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt spend the Boxing Day holiday together by taking their adorable children to the Currumbin Wildlife Park on Thursday (December 26) in the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

The 38-year-old actress and the 50-year-old actor were joined by all six of their kids – Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 7, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The family was taken to a section of the park that is not normally open for visitors and they got to play with sick animals in the hospital area.

Earlier in the week, Brad was seen going shirtless while the full family spent the day riding a boat down the Coomera River.

FYI: Brad and Pax are both wearing Vans shoes.

70+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the zoo with the kids…

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie brad pitt visit the zoo with all six kids 72

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • bap

Observer 2 you must have the answer to why then.

• a lurker

Keep saying jp is miserable, you have been saying it for 9 years. well, they are still together and happy. Stupid trolls have been wrong for 9 years, how ignorant the trolls are.

• lurker

@bap:
    Awww poor troll

• Observer2

#201 @bap:

What makes you think that I took your comment seriously?

Was it in the delivery? LOL.

Do you want some cheese to go with your whine?

• Passing Through

# 185 William Bradley&The Jolie @ 12/27/2013 at 3:44 pm
    I know. The hens are a riot. Apparently they refused to look at the pix of Squiggy’s soft belly before Ticky made him start working out…right after she made him go to the Bosley Hair Club For Men and shave that beard that look like Chewbacca’s butt hair. Then he shows up shaved with hair plugs and a 6-pack and they claim he’s hotter than Brad was what they considered Brad’s prime. Well, Brad hasn’t even been trying to work out 4 hours a day for donkey years and he’s still hotter than Squiggy could ever dream of being. Ticky may have had Brad in “glory days” but HE says he was depressed, bored spitless, sick of himself, looking for an interest life and “sitting on a couch, holding a joint and hiding out from the world.” I’m sure the irony of that goes right over their water-logged heads as long as he looked good while being depressed, disinterested, high and hiding out. LOL!

• To passing gassss

LOVER OF THE RED NECKS BREAKING NEW THE DUCKS ARE DEAD AND GONE . DON’T CRY PASSING POO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lurker

Brad is looking hot , angie looks happy and well rested .Not a good day for trolls including fake angie fan carry/yib/··bap are dying

• just Saying

Did the trolls not see the pics of Angie hugging Brad so tight? She was holding Brad’s hands tightly all night at Governors Awards, she told reporter that she spent her free time playing with her kids and spending alone time with her man Brad. She is so love with Brad.

• Passing Through

# 191 Deadbeat daddy pitty @ 12/27/2013 at 3:48 pm
    ROTFLMAO. So says the trolls who spends 24/7/365 at a fan blog obsessing over people she claims to hate. You’d better go buy some SOS pads so you can scrub the fvck out of your blackened pot.

• Lol

@just Saying:
    The trolls are in full denial mode. They refuse to believe JP family is happy as ever. but truth hurts. Lol

• Kim

I just read UNHCR article about the 400 girls at Angie’s school in Afghanistan completing their first year.This is the main reason I am a fan of both Brad and Angie.Through MIR,KIND,JoliePitt Foundation,etc they use their money and celebrity to empower those with the least power.Actors are a dime a dozen,fame is fleeting.Helping the less fortunate,being of service is their true legacy IMO

• Passing Through

# 192 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/27/2013 at 3:48 pm
    The troll is cracking me up. She can get mad all she wants. They’re always over here trying to talk smack at us but they can’t take it when we kick their asses. They’re not dealing with a bunch of tween Miley fans. She just accused me of being old but I guess it never occurred to her that maybe I was playing the dozens when she was still trying to figure out not to crap in her pants. She’s an amateur. I can talk some shite when I want to. 8 1/2 years. You’d think these dimwits would know that by now.

• Passing Through

# 199 Observer2 @ 12/27/2013 at 3:56 pm
    I know. Not only did she admit to get biitch-slapped…but now she’s mad that I won’t let it drop.Serioiusly…WTF is wrong with these trolls? They come here talking shite…and expect US to play fair? LOL! God…she’s so stoopid she’s making MY HEAD hurt. I’m done with her now though. It’s dead here at work because there’s nobody here…but now she’s starting to bore me and I may have to go find some work to do just so she doesn’t make me fall asleep. How sad is that?

• Mayor Jumbo Delclares Victory

haha we come to pull your chains and laugh ,,,that’s it
    The joke is on you as it has always been …heehee

• Nina

Brad is too hot too gorgeous. He is growing goatee back. Goatee is fine please no long beard again.

• Love Conquers All

@Love conquers all:

Wow these trolls are stealing my name, again they really desperate after seeing the love fest between Brad, Angie and the kids.

• Sierra

I have to say that I love Brad an Angie, but I also love Jen Aniston. Everytime I come here to say something nice about the J/P’s I read an it is such crazy talk! It’s mean an all about fighting! The J/P fans on here are obviously deranged, sick, individuals. I feel stupid just being on here in the company of them. I guess I will spend more time saying nice things on other sites about Jen. I am getting more turned off by the J/P’s after seeing the type of followers they have! You people downright mean! Will not return!

• yep

Sweet photo of Zhara hugging mom and dad.

• Jones

Oh, the poor trolls. But this is a difficult time of the year for them. After all, we’re quickly approaching the 9th anniversary of Brad’s separation announcement from ticky (although we fans know he left her much sooner), and only then did his life really begin. It also doesn’t help the trolls to know ticky’s personal life seems to be spinning out of control (yet again) with what recently seems like an endless stream of tabloid stories on her hair, her ear piercings, her supposed wedding dates, then no wedding dates, couples counseling, etc. Meanwhile, Brad’s in Oz looking hotter than ever with gorgeous Angie and their 6 beautiful children. They are stronger than ever, and if you’re a hating troll, that’s gotta burn.

• Lol

@Sierra:
    You love Brad and Angie? Lol As if you can fool anyone.bye Ticky hag.

• EmmaS

Well damn Brad looks fkn AMAZING.

if I didn’t know better,I would say he was in his damn 30′s.incredible.

• beautiful

So great to see Brad & Angie get some well-deserved time off…what a gorgeous family!

• EmmaS

lol the jennifer aniston fans aka trolls should really stop trolling Brangelina posts.everytime I came to post a damn comment in a brangie related post,you can find them here posting trolling delusional posts.

almost 10 YEARS HAVE PASSED since Brad left Aniston.srysl GET YOUR OWN LIFE

• Downunder beautys

Brad looks hot so hot I can’t stop following him. Angie is the beauty of this world , Everyone knows her name from shore to shore and beautiful comes to mind. Only a true beauty can be as spontaneous as the world’s Miss Jolie . Very little make-up, not a clothes horse but always looks graceful as in natural beauty.
    Stunning couple with 6 charming children. They got the whole package going on.

• dan

@Lol:

Maybe because he’s the man in the family and has to be protective and aware at all times. especially when he has paps shooting them from helecopters

• bap

Observer serve me up some blue cheese.

• Hotness overload

Brad is the epitome of hotness, beauty and perfection.

• Jones

Looks like the Duck Dynasty guy’s suspension has been lifted. It’s back to work and business as usual on the A&E series. Boy, that didn’t take very long, did it?!

• an oldie

I hate the fake fans, and their fake “concerns”.

• busted

It has been such a nice surprise with all the JP pics.. enjoying looking at the beautiful family.

Regarding that Duck Dynasty show. I have never watched it. But was not surprised they are keeping it going. It is all about money. That show appeals to a certain demo and the people that like it like it and don’t care what he says or thinks. I think some people that watched it before were surprised by his thought. So they will either stop watching or over look him and keep watching. Everyone has a choice.

I find myself more and more watching the old shows in reruns.

• Kresta

Too many photos of Zahara and Pax. I would rather see Shiloh, Knox and Viv.

• Sherry

I was reading backwards and a poster Lucy said that Tickey was the biggest problem between David and CC. Well CC has a new boyfriend and CC better watch out Tickey only seems interested in CC when she has a man. Ruh ruh

As for Lamey did u guys not see what she posted for Brads 50th birthday?? Freaking 10 years after the divorce and she posts pics of Tickey and Brad at Cannes. The hoes a hen a true believer and she has zero respect for Angie’s and Brads relationship obviously she wishese it never existed

• JP Sweetness

Awwwwe Love my Jolie Pitt’s in these pics with their sweetie pie kiddies. MAUH to my favorite Hollywood sweethearts.

• Dee’s request

Angie and Brad are out of this world gorgeous. I love them as a family loving couple. What a wonderful life they live and are known as huge supporters to the poor and down trodden.
    Looks like they have shown the world they never did care
    what others had to say about them falling in love YES!!!!! and their lies about when where and how. They made a lovely life for themselves and here it is 8 or 9 years later. Guess they proved the odd naysayers W.RO N G. haha
    Always a Jolie Pitt and Family Supporter!

• Bea

@Deadbeat daddy pitty: The picture of Z leaning into Angelina is just sweet! This is the best photo ever; no posing just genuine love.

• Passing Through

# 228 Jones @ 12/27/2013 at 5:44 pm
    There was too much money involved for A&E to let it linger. They had to shite or get off the pot. As a story at EW pointed out – they weren’t dealing with poor people. The Duck Dynasty family were already multi-millionaires before the show started. There wasn’t really that much A&E could do to punish Phil except play lip service to the calls for censure. Their statement said they reacted swiftly and immediately punished him, but come on, a 1 week suspension ain’t punishment. It’s “Oh, shite…we better do sumpin’ before somebody blames US!”
    # 230 busted @ 12/27/2013 at 5:58 pm
    Busted -
    I find it hard to believe that anyone who’d ever watched the show would have been surprised at his stance on gay marriage or that he’d be sort of racist. I won’t call him a flat out racist because he does have a black grandchild (his son Willie and Willie’s wife Korrie have an adopted child who’s black). But come on, the entire premise of the show is that they’re rednecks and proud to be rednecks. There’s even a show where they’re razzing Willie for “losing his redneckedness” and getting to be too “citified” and “soft”. They’ve never made any secret about how religious they are either and have said on the show that the oldest brother is a preacher. Anyone who knows anything about the south & religion should have known what that meant – anti-gay.
    Anyway – I used to watch Duck Dynasty all the time the first 2 seasons but most of this last season was too scripted for me. It was much funnier when they used to just follow them around while dumb shite happened to them or they did dumb shite to each other. Now the producers “make suggestions” for things for them to do for each show – like Miss Kay getting Willie to speak to her women’s club, and then it’s supposedly off-script from there but doesn’t feel as spontaneous anymore. Basically they turned it into a regular tv show. The only good thing is that Uncle Si is still off his rocker. Not much they could do to script him being any nuttier than he really is.

• busted

@Passing Through:

I remember I think you and some other posters talking about it being scripted. And in reading about them after this I recall one of the family saying the exact same thing.. It is now scripted.

that is what happens to “reality” shows. They can start out just people acting naturally but after a while that gets boring so they have to create something for them to do to get through the time allotted. I stay away from most of those kinds of shows. I love Project Runway and some of the cooking shows.

but money talks and they are popular. I couldn’t believe all the merchandise out with their faces on them.. but like all shows. This will run it’s course soon enough. They have a following. They better make sure they don’t do something to make them turn. And that happens all the time.

people are fickle.

• Jones

@Passing Through 12/27/2013 at 6:59 pm
    I’m sure the money was the gist of it. I don’t watch the show, but I follow the entertainment news so I was aware of Robertson’s comments. I guess it’s just funny the bru-ha-ha lasted only a week. But like you and busted said, money talks. Not that I’m surprised. I’m sure their fan base isn’t busted up about the situation.

• http://www.onlinewishingwell.org/ Chris

Check out the Online Wishing Well: http://www.onlinewishingwell.org/

• Gold Dust Woman

Passing Through – you are on fire on this thread! I think I’m going to have to write some of your retorts to the trolls down to record them for posterity, lol.
    It’s way past my bedtime here but I have to keep reading the posts to see what other gems you come up with.
    Get thee your own showbiz blog, girl!

• trt

Why does it hurt the trollie so much when Brad and Angie are together?
    Does it imagine Brad and Angie getting all loved up and touchy feelie-ing each other?
    Does trollie wish it was the one getting all the caresses and kisses??
    Hmmmm….can you just imagine the romance and the ardor Angie is getting from Brad after being away for so long.
    Suck it trolls….for a so=called deadbeat, he sure spends a lot of money on Angie.
    Angie gets to keep her money for her charities so Brad gets all the expenses from their household. He de man…He protects her and the kids by paying all those bodyguards. He got a lot of money…He goodlooking and has a great body. Wouldn’t you like to have one like him trollie?
    But then, you are ugly and smelly. You broke and you cray cray…who would have you….ha, tamps?

• busted

@trt:

it pisses them off because this couple is obviously happy. they have a real relationship. And the trolls thought it wouldn’t last. And every picture of them together as a couple and family just shows how wrong they are. And the fact that more and more people are supportive of this couple and their family. The negative stories are not believed like they use to be, and nobody cares about Brad’s past relationship. Beside Brad and Angie have been together going on 9 years. That’s a long time. I think more and more people see that they are in love and happy together.

• Dawne

Even though the Squigs is a douche bag poseur with this ‘counter culture’ stance he espouses…….I do believe he found out very quickly that being with Ticky is everything he mocked about HW from his perch in elitist NYC…….I don’t think it too him too long to figure out he was ‘lured’ with promises of her ‘hipness’ and her NYC roots and she’d be fine with living there.

Then she began he predictable back pedal routine and ‘the paps’ were just so ‘invasive’ in NYC……..like they could give a shite about some former teevee girl……..problem was they didn’t come when they were called……she was scared to death that she’d be out of sight and out of mind for even the cheesy roles……so the mad dash back to HW with promise of sugar canes and mansions……so they move into the house and as soon as he could flee back to NYC on any pretext he was outa there.

I think he figured out that her relationship with Huvsy was not all about ‘art’ but about fameho’ing……..and as much as he wanted to step into the big leagues…….he had to hold his nose.

He is just not a fit for her………that was clear from the outset, but in her stalking fashion she had to have an on-set romance and ‘steal’ a man from some woman……..it just ain’t working because as usual her motives were all wrong.

The wedding is off and that is why the trolls are literally praying Angie and Brad don’t survive……..this is merely a deflection of the puck…..it is Ticky who is failing yet again.

• http://growingyourbaby.com Lisa

I love seeing this family together. Private planes aside, they are one of the more normal families in Hollywood. Brad and Angie also seem to be a great couple.

• trt

@busted: Yeah, the important thing is that are always together when they need to be. All work aside, this couple likes to do things together. The trolls may not like it but I don’t think Brad and Angie care what they say or think about their family. Call it destiny. They were meant to be with one another and the fans love it.
    Brad is protecting his family from the papz that is why he is always ahead and on the alert. HIs bodyguards are right behind them. What a man! Not only good looking but good mate material. Lucky Angie.

• Why i love Angie

UNHCR Special Envoy Angelina Jolie’s school changes lives in Afghanistan

QALAI GUDAR, Afghanistan, December 27 (UNHCR) – Thanks to their foresighted parents and UNHCR Special Envoy Angelina Jolie, 350 Afghan girls recently accomplished what not every girl in Afghanistan gets to – complete a year of schooling and advance to a new school year in a public graduation ceremony.
    …..
    On a visit to the country two years ago, Jolie was moved by the desire of Afghan girls for education. She offered a donation for UNHCR to build a school for girls in Qalai Gudar which lies north of Kabul.

Angelina Jolie “is a generous and wonderful woman,” said 13-year old-Hameda, after graduating from the first grade last week. She jumped at her first chance to enter school, even though past what many would consider the normal age for starting primary school.

“Thanks to her (Jolie) we now have a wonderful school and we can continue our education,” Hameda added. Only two years old when her family came back to Afghanistan after being refugees in next-door Pakistan, Hameda also has five brothers and sisters who attend the school.
    ….
    There are still challenges. Some basics – like textbooks for the first three grades – were missing, but Jolie stepped in again with another contribution. UNHCR added some cash and was able to present all pupils at the first graduation ceremony with some highly prized items: stationery, notebooks, pens, and rulers.
    …..

Just one year old, the school is already changing the community. Parents have pledged to delay their daughters’ marriages to allow them to finish their education first.

Omaira, 14, realizes she’s lucky to get a chance her older sisters did not. When the family came back to Afghanistan five years ago there was no school, so her sisters missed out on education.

“I have some education now,” Omaira says with pride. “I know how a woman can live and I have learnt the difference between what is right and what is wrong.”

• William Bradley&The Jolie

The way I have been reading Brad’s body language is that I think he has spotted the paps and he IS NOT HAPPY. So, he is in a heightened state of alertness. He’s in front as a protective shield and to also keep an eye on Knox who has sprinted ahead. This man is about protecting his wife and his children. I think back to the times that I have seen Angelina rubbing his neck or his back, almost like a soothing gesture because, while she doesn’t like the pap intrusion, I think she is able to shrug it off better than Brad. Just a thought.

• William Bradley&The Jolie

@Why i love Angie:

And this is why Angelina will continue to receive her blessings.

• Joseph

@William Bradley&The Jolie: #247
    Protective mode my azz… Seriously! Look at the next to the last photo. Brad and Angie are talking, Vivienne is starting to wonder off hence, the lady taking a step towards her with an out reached arm. These two are oblivious to where any of there children are. Run Vivienne, run!!

• anna

Currumbin is not a zoo, it’s a wildlife sanctuary. I hope these millionaires donated some money to it, they can easily afford it.